Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Moonbound [PT, Skype, Recruiting]

+4
A1C Bronymous
Jsser23
Senshuken
Doc pseudopolis
8 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Moonbound [PT, Skype, Recruiting] - Page 3 Empty Re: Moonbound [PT, Skype, Recruiting]

Post  Terrestial Mon Jun 29, 2015 12:52 pm

Senshuken? How are you with the Independance Day/being available on any day after the 1st of July? We're waiting on you to declare that so we can get things going.

Also, an update on my behalf. I'd rather if the sessions didn't take place on Thursdays/Fridays.
Terrestial
Terrestial
Very Important Pony
Very Important Pony

Back to top Go down

Moonbound [PT, Skype, Recruiting] - Page 3 Empty Re: Moonbound [PT, Skype, Recruiting]

Post  GreyVestibule Mon Jun 29, 2015 6:27 pm

Having sessions not being on Fridays works in my favor as well, so I'm okay with that. As for Senshuken, he listed his time as AEST, an Austrailian timezone, so I'm willing to bet the US Independence day won't be a factor, unless something is said otherwise. I'm american myself, but I don't have any plans for the day, and I think I can fit a 2-3 hour session if anything impromptu comes up. Now then, timing...

Thanks to "worldtimebuddy," I managed to get this page which handily and dandily shows the time and date of one zone compared to another during July 4th/5th, just hover your mouse over a time and it'll have a column showing what the time will be in the other zones (Shazam I put a random +8 zone, AWST, for you). I have EDT (my zone) set as "home", but if you click on the little house icon you can get it set to have the times directly compared to yours.

Now... When we originally were planning for this, the idea was that we'd go for 6pm saturday my time, though looking at that now, it lines up to July 5th for all of you, earlier than originally planned for Senshuken, super early for Shazam (you mentioned not minding weird times because of sleep habits but I still want to make sure you're cool with whatever time happens), and midnight for Terrestial.

If you guys don't want this arrangement, I understand. If it helps, I'm certainly up for changing things around so that, say, I host the game early in the morning my time (6-8 am perhaps), while the rest of you would be doing it in the afternoon to evening range, during the same date.

Just a heads up, If this ends up needing some time to parse out, I figure I'll postpone the game for a week to make sure we're all on the same page.
GreyVestibule
GreyVestibule
Very Important Pony
Very Important Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Terrestial Mon Jun 29, 2015 6:45 pm

I'm really happy to hear that there's a chance for actually starting this weekend. I hope things go smoothly enough as to allow that.

Shortly&bluntly, the solution proposed (6-8 a.m. EDT time) is perfect for me. I hope the others don't mind it..
Terrestial
Terrestial
Very Important Pony
Very Important Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  AleneShazam Tue Jun 30, 2015 1:13 am

yeah, it's agreeable. As long as you don't mind me being a little groggy round the beginning it'll be fine by me.
AleneShazam
AleneShazam
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Senshuken Tue Jun 30, 2015 9:17 am

facebook:masseffectfan34 or just masseffectfan34

Look for Andrew(Gredy) on skype.

The 5th seems good. Happy to do whatever time but kind of need to know what your time translates to on my end.
Senshuken
Senshuken
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Terrestial Tue Jun 30, 2015 9:33 am

Senshuken wrote:
The 5th seems good. Happy to do whatever time but kind of need to know what your time translates to on my end.

It's in the link sent by GreyVestibule in the last post.

It translates to 8-10 p.m. your time.
Terrestial
Terrestial
Very Important Pony
Very Important Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  GreyVestibule Tue Jun 30, 2015 2:52 pm

Here's the link again plainly, just in case: http://www.worldtimebuddy.com/?pl=1&lid=5,12,20,21&h=5&date=7/4/2015|6

Anyhow, if we were to go by the 6-8 am my time standard, we would be functioning on the same date, so the question would then be if Saturday the 4th or Sunday the 5th would work best for everyone. I was thinking of saturday since that was originally the day thought of, and I figure for you later in the day it may be better for waking up to weekday things, but if 5th works better can do that.
GreyVestibule
GreyVestibule
Very Important Pony
Very Important Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  AleneShazam Tue Jun 30, 2015 3:52 pm

4th for you (5th for me) would work out the best imo. Having the game on your saturday would give me a night to sleep off fatigue for weekdays.
AleneShazam
AleneShazam
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Terrestial Tue Jun 30, 2015 6:16 pm

AleneShazam wrote:4th for you (5th for me) would work out the best imo. Having the game on your saturday would give me a night to sleep off fatigue for weekdays.

What do you mean, Alene? Vestibule' s 6-8 a.m. translates to 6-8 p.m. your time, same day.
Terrestial
Terrestial
Very Important Pony
Very Important Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  AleneShazam Wed Jul 01, 2015 12:24 am

Terrestial wrote:
AleneShazam wrote:4th for you (5th for me) would work out the best imo. Having the game on your saturday would give me a night to sleep off fatigue for weekdays.

What do you mean, Alene? Vestibule' s 6-8 a.m. translates to 6-8 p.m. your time, same day.
... whelp, I think my glasses are due for changing out. Embarassed
In which case, either sunday or saturday works.
AleneShazam
AleneShazam
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  GreyVestibule Wed Jul 01, 2015 9:25 pm

Okay, it's sounding like July 4th, 6-8am my time [EST] may work out. At the very least it seems perfect for Terrestial, and it it's sounding like Shazam is okay with it , if I understand correctly? Senshuken, possibly as well?

Also, just as a heads up, all three of you applied folks are now in the skype group, so discussion can happen yay. Unfortunately I won't be on until 2nd my time since I just landed a job, but I'll still be able to do an earl u game on the weekencds, if that's how we end up going. A game starting at 6th would match my shift.
GreyVestibule
GreyVestibule
Very Important Pony
Very Important Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Senshuken Wed Jul 01, 2015 10:58 pm

Yeah, this time suits me alright but don't be afraid to start a bit later in the morning Grey so you can get a bit of a proper sleep in.

So are we starting on the 4th or the 6th now? Just to be clear.
Senshuken
Senshuken
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Terrestial Thu Jul 02, 2015 8:55 am

Actually, i'd really appreciate being punctual on this Saturday, because i have the biggest mlp con of my country this year right after that and i don't want to be late for a certain tournament.
Terrestial
Terrestial
Very Important Pony
Very Important Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  GreyVestibule Thu Jul 02, 2015 3:46 pm

Apologies, I was rushing that out on my tablet and I guess autocorrect decided to have it's own ideas. I meant to say starting 6am matches the start of my shift, not the 6th.
GreyVestibule
GreyVestibule
Very Important Pony
Very Important Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  GreyVestibule Fri Jul 03, 2015 10:41 pm

Just as a heads up, Skype is being really uncooperative with me on my PC. Been wrestling with the darn thing for the past half day. I'm going to try to get it running and ready for recording in time for the game, but if I can't, I may have to switch to using my tablet for the call and just do the game without recording.
GreyVestibule
GreyVestibule
Very Important Pony
Very Important Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Terrestial Mon Jul 13, 2015 10:14 am

I have a question. Would it be a problem for anyone if we moved the sessions from Saturdays to Sundays? Same hours.

EDIT: Received answers on Skype. Question no longer valid.
Terrestial
Terrestial
Very Important Pony
Very Important Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3