Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Markers' March OOC and recruiting

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The Markers' March OOC and recruiting - Page 2 Empty Re: The Markers' March OOC and recruiting

Post  Telebiscuit Jen Sun Mar 29, 2015 5:04 pm

Oh, I think you can get rid of Wisp Willow. I never really came up with anything for her, and I think I want to play the (other) twins. Glowing Soft and Water Drop are really fun to play, so lets do the magical plot magic that has them shrunken down to breezie size.
Telebiscuit Jen
Telebiscuit Jen
Very Special Somepony
Very Special Somepony

Back to top Go down

The Markers' March OOC and recruiting - Page 2 Empty Re: The Markers' March OOC and recruiting

Post  Crystalite Sun Mar 29, 2015 8:23 pm

Telebiscuit Jen wrote:Oh, I think you can get rid of Wisp Willow. I never really came up with anything for her, and I think I want to play the (other) twins. Glowing Soft and Water Drop are really fun to play, so lets do the magical plot magic that has them shrunken down to breezie size.

Hmmm. If our GM is onboard with it, then I might be able to hook in a plot point from Equestrian Nights as well...

As for colors. I was originally going to do green, but it looks like I'll have to pick a different color. Suggestions?

And it would seem that it's time to build the character too! Having some weird tech issues lately, so that may take a bit, but that's okay I guess.
Crystalite
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Back to top Go down

Post  Telebiscuit Jen Sun Mar 29, 2015 11:05 pm

You totally could do the plot point thing. Meanwhile, I'm done with my sheet.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1_v-B2Qm-AvTstP_4ILpsMq-fsbjoYPDXnM6DJnW1lPg/edit#
Telebiscuit Jen
Telebiscuit Jen
Very Special Somepony
Very Special Somepony

Back to top Go down

Post  Copper Rose Tue Mar 31, 2015 1:49 pm

Plot point thing sounds fine to me, though I recommend you hold off on determining what that point is until the game actually gets going.
Copper Rose
Copper Rose
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Copper Rose Mon Apr 06, 2015 3:24 am

So, on character sheets we are waiting on Crystalite and Cavalry. Not to put pressure on you guys, but, y'know, the game's kinda wait'n' on ya.
Copper Rose
Copper Rose
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystalite Wed Apr 08, 2015 9:15 am

I promise it will be done by Saturday at the latest. It may get done today, we'll see.

You said we were using the old old Pony Tales with Genetic Engineering?
Crystalite
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Back to top Go down

Post  Copper Rose Wed Apr 08, 2015 12:16 pm

Uh

Maybe?

You should go look at the other character sheets to be sure, cuz I don't think they did that. Not sure.
Copper Rose
Copper Rose
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  A1C Bronymous Wed Apr 08, 2015 12:36 pm

I used Abilities, since I reskinned the Twins.
A1C Bronymous
A1C Bronymous
Air Commander, Equestrian Armies Pegasus Corps, Eastern Skies Command
Air Commander, Equestrian Armies Pegasus Corps, Eastern Skies Command

Back to top Go down

Post  TheCavalry Sat Apr 11, 2015 7:15 pm

... Embarassed

I'm sorry! That was serious miscommunication on my part- I thought you were providing me with a sheet!

I'm sorry. Fuck- did not mean to hold this up so much.
TheCavalry
TheCavalry
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystalite Sat Apr 11, 2015 8:24 pm

I still need a combat build, but Kamakiri is otherwise ready to roll if I'm not mistaken.
Crystalite
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2