The Sun Sets

Page 2 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The Sun Sets

Post  Brony 7 of 9 on Thu Feb 05, 2015 1:26 pm

"By all means," said Dodger. "After you, detective."
avatar
Brony 7 of 9
Epic Pwny

Gender : Male
Posts : 1775
Join date : 2012-08-09
Age : 24
Location : Yee-Haw County

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Sun Sets

Post  A1C Bronymous on Sat Feb 07, 2015 6:41 pm

Cops and Robber:
The alleyway is quiet and shaded, and it takes a few minutes of searching through the back alley systems before you finally see another pony- a Pegasus. He doesn't see you, and appears to be trying to pry open a crate. Scales notices as well a light fluttering of wings out of sight, at least one other pegasus is nearby. She can hear a sharp whisper form the unseen pony "Hurry up with that, we have to start moving this stuff to Town Hall." The pony in front of you just nods as he continues to work.

In the house:
Opening the door to the sitting room, you find Juniper cleaning up a mess of broken glass from the floor. She glances up at you as you enter, but keeps sweeping.


All can roll perception checks for various things. Scales passed a passive check.
avatar
A1C Bronymous
Air Commander, Equestrian Armies Pegasus Corps, Eastern Skies Command
Air Commander, Equestrian Armies Pegasus Corps, Eastern Skies Command

Gender : Male
Posts : 5711
Join date : 2012-07-18
Age : 26
Location : Columbus, MS

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Sun Sets

Post  Brony 7 of 9 on Sat Feb 07, 2015 6:46 pm

Dodger takes stock of the situation, wondering if the voices he may or may not be hearing are familiar...
Perception: 1d20 (13) + 12 = 25
avatar
Brony 7 of 9
Epic Pwny

Gender : Male
Posts : 1775
Join date : 2012-08-09
Age : 24
Location : Yee-Haw County

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Sun Sets

Post  Copper Rose on Sat Feb 07, 2015 6:49 pm

Telebiscuit Jen wrote:"Huh? We can what?"
"Nothing, nothing... something I imagine you would prefer to do with Midnight, anyway."

((When are we gonna reach the town hall?))
avatar
Copper Rose
Epic Pwny

Gender : Female
Posts : 1931
Join date : 2013-08-18
Age : 20
Location : Port Angeles, WA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Sun Sets

Post  Jsser23 on Sat Feb 07, 2015 7:02 pm

Penned remembers the conversation he heard earlier from the Pegasus Gang and tries to see what might be inside the crate.
Perception:
roll 15 + 15 = 30

Jsser23
Background Pony
Background Pony

Gender : Male
Posts : 62
Join date : 2014-08-22
Age : 20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Sun Sets

Post  Telebiscuit Jen on Sat Feb 07, 2015 11:03 pm

"I would...? Uh, ok..." I look away, unsure of what she meant, but certain she couldn't mean that.
avatar
Telebiscuit Jen
Very Special Somepony
Very Special Somepony

Gender : Female
Posts : 282
Join date : 2014-09-01
Age : 23
Location : Jacksonville, FL

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Sun Sets

Post  Bubblez on Sat Feb 07, 2015 11:55 pm

Perception:
Sunburst: 1D20+11 => [ 5 ] +11 = 16 #Perception

Sunburst's face scrunches when she sees Juniper. She looks around trying to see what broke the window, she also glances outside as best she can from where she is standing. She looks back at Juniper with a quizzical and nervous look.

"What happened here?"
avatar
Bubblez
Very Important Pony
Very Important Pony

Posts : 140
Join date : 2014-08-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Sun Sets

Post  Cardbo on Sun Feb 08, 2015 1:07 am

"What she said." As Storm visibly relaxes.
avatar
Cardbo
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

Gender : Male
Posts : 3111
Join date : 2012-07-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Sun Sets

Post  Fury of the Tempest on Mon Feb 09, 2015 10:31 am

"Is there any point of asking the mute?" Gearick said as he looked around, wanting to be on the safe side... and checking behind him to make sure this wasn't a distraction created by Doctor Quick Fix.

Percption:
1d20+9 = 18
avatar
Fury of the Tempest
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

Gender : Male
Posts : 4116
Join date : 2012-09-22
Age : 23
Location : ENGLAND!!!!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Sun Sets

Post  Cardbo on Mon Feb 09, 2015 12:59 pm

"She's not mute, but I will admit she doesn't exactly talk much."

avatar
Cardbo
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

Gender : Male
Posts : 3111
Join date : 2012-07-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Sun Sets

Post  Fury of the Tempest on Mon Feb 09, 2015 10:17 pm

"Either way, can I get a little help looking around? Call it a guard's hunch, but something just doesn't feel right about the situation." Gearick replied as he still looked around, deciding not to mention to Storm that he simply did not trust Quick Fix currently.

OOC:
Assist would be nice right about now...
avatar
Fury of the Tempest
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

Gender : Male
Posts : 4116
Join date : 2012-09-22
Age : 23
Location : ENGLAND!!!!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Sun Sets

Post  Cardbo on Mon Feb 09, 2015 10:53 pm

"Hmm.." Storm looks around the room, trying to take in as many details as possible.

OOC:Assist check in OOC thread.
avatar
Cardbo
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

Gender : Male
Posts : 3111
Join date : 2012-07-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Sun Sets

Post  A1C Bronymous on Tue Feb 10, 2015 2:22 am

Gen, Bells:
After a few minutes, you return to Town Hall. Rather conveniently, the surgeon from earlier is on the front veranda, taking a smoke break and chatting with two other ponies. He sees you both coming, and his jaw drops in disbelief at Bells' condition, cigarette falling to the ground. "Wha... NOW what happened?!"

Dodger, Penned, Scales:
Dodger and Penned move up to get a better view. Dodger can hear rustling from around the corner, obviously more things being tampered with, and spots a damaged sign that has fallen: "Neighagara Falls Town Stocks and Reserves". Something falls, causing the unseen pegasus to hiss, and a potato rolls into view. Meanwhile, Penned tries to sneak a peak in the crate, but draws the attention of the Pegasus, startling him. "AHH!!! Celestia, where the hell did you come from?!" This, of course, grabs the other pegasus' attention. However, from where he is, though Penned can see enough- sacks of sugar and spices, and the open vial of liquid that the Pegasus has dropped.

Gearick, Storm, Sunburst:
Sunburst, probably still owing to her paranoia and her drugs, doesn't immediately notice anything. However, Gearick and Storm both spot something odd. It may just be the way Juniper was sweeping up the mess, but there is a curious clean spot in the middle of the glass shards, as if something was in the way at some point...
avatar
A1C Bronymous
Air Commander, Equestrian Armies Pegasus Corps, Eastern Skies Command
Air Commander, Equestrian Armies Pegasus Corps, Eastern Skies Command

Gender : Male
Posts : 5711
Join date : 2012-07-18
Age : 26
Location : Columbus, MS

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Sun Sets

Post  Copper Rose on Tue Feb 10, 2015 2:48 am

"Ho, well, a healing spell went wrong, to be simple." Bells says, walking toward the surgeon/infirmary.
avatar
Copper Rose
Epic Pwny

Gender : Female
Posts : 1931
Join date : 2013-08-18
Age : 20
Location : Port Angeles, WA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Sun Sets

Post  Cardbo on Wed Feb 11, 2015 8:04 pm

"Looks like some glass canister burst, from the pattern of the glass. What could cause that? A chemical reaction, possibly, but I don't see any chemical residue*. It could be a gaseous reaction. I don't smell** anything, but that doesn't mean anything. It could be a magical reaction, but..I'm not sure I can think of anything, How about you two? Anything spring to mind?"

Storm taps his chin

"Actually, this really sounds like a lamp exploding. We're in the sitting room, not the lab. Logically, there would only be furniture in here."

*Storm doesn't see any chemical residue anywhere, right?

**Ditto with smell


avatar
Cardbo
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

Gender : Male
Posts : 3111
Join date : 2012-07-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Sun Sets

Post  Jsser23 on Fri Feb 13, 2015 1:19 pm

Penned clears his throat,"Sorry, didn't mean to startle you, but you haven't seen a foal walking around have you?"

Jsser23
Background Pony
Background Pony

Gender : Male
Posts : 62
Join date : 2014-08-22
Age : 20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Sun Sets

Post  Fury of the Tempest on Sun Feb 15, 2015 11:37 am

"I don't know." Gearick said, shaking his head was Storm tried to figure out what exactly had exploded and caused the noise. "Lets just head back to the room, nothing seems to be possible here. Maybe we should look into the labs to make sure we'll be able to produce more of the cure if it is functional." The unicorn deciding to ignore this mystery in order to focus on much more important matters. At least to him.
avatar
Fury of the Tempest
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

Gender : Male
Posts : 4116
Join date : 2012-09-22
Age : 23
Location : ENGLAND!!!!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Sun Sets

Post  Cardbo on Tue Feb 17, 2015 10:30 pm

"Alright, but let's head back, but I can't produce any more of the cure without more ingredients, and for that we'd need to ask either Juniper or Dr. Quick-Fix."
avatar
Cardbo
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

Gender : Male
Posts : 3111
Join date : 2012-07-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Sun Sets

Post  Bubblez on Wed Feb 18, 2015 8:34 am

Sunburst stills looks perplexed about what happened. But she hasn't noticed anything strange beyond the obvious mysterious exploding glass. She looks at Storm and Gearick, then back to the glass.

While still curious she'd rather stick with Storm and Gearick than with Juniper. Also she isn't certain she wants to leave Thermal alone with them. She will follow the Storm and Gearick if they move out.
avatar
Bubblez
Very Important Pony
Very Important Pony

Posts : 140
Join date : 2014-08-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Sun Sets

Post  Cardbo on Fri Feb 20, 2015 2:32 am

Storm, with Thermal in tow, starts heading back to the room they were in.
avatar
Cardbo
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

Gender : Male
Posts : 3111
Join date : 2012-07-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Sun Sets

Post  A1C Bronymous on Sun Feb 22, 2015 6:41 pm

Gearick, Storm, Sunburst:
Juniper lets out a small huff as you all turn to leave, sweeping up the rest of the glass. Back in the room, Thermal remains unconscious, though his eyes seem to be moving under his eyelids.

Bells, Gen:
The surgeon shakes his head and takes you by the hoof, and rather impatiently leads you back inside towards the makeshift infirmary. "And what about her, is she coming in as well?" He gestures towards Gen.

Penned, Dodger, Scales:
"No, I haven't seen any foals." He sees you peeking into the box, and steps in your way. The other Pegasus flutters over. "Ain't no foals roaming around out here, most ponies are sheltered in town. You're way off base." "Yeah, maybe you should head back out, instead of skulking around scaring ponies."
avatar
A1C Bronymous
Air Commander, Equestrian Armies Pegasus Corps, Eastern Skies Command
Air Commander, Equestrian Armies Pegasus Corps, Eastern Skies Command

Gender : Male
Posts : 5711
Join date : 2012-07-18
Age : 26
Location : Columbus, MS

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Sun Sets

Post  Cardbo on Mon Feb 23, 2015 12:12 am

A1C Bronymous wrote:Gearick, Storm, Sunburst:
Juniper lets out a small huff as you all turn to leave, sweeping up the rest of the glass. Back in the room, Thermal remains unconscious, though his eyes seem to be moving under his eyelids.

"Well, this is another good sign. Thermal finally entered into the REM stage of sleep, something that didn't occur as a zombie. Speaking of which, this may be time for me to administer the cure to myself."


Storm removes one of the cure vials from his saddlebags and gives himself a dose.
avatar
Cardbo
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

Gender : Male
Posts : 3111
Join date : 2012-07-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Sun Sets

Post  Fury of the Tempest on Mon Feb 23, 2015 8:54 am

"Everything seems to be progressing smoothly." Gearick said, feeling himself relax. He didn't like the fact that Quick Fix was out of sight, but he wasn't doing anything against them currently... and besides, the 'Good' doctor has slipped up. Gearick retrieved the book as requested, but he never actually got asked to give it other, so he still had his hands on it.
avatar
Fury of the Tempest
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

Gender : Male
Posts : 4116
Join date : 2012-09-22
Age : 23
Location : ENGLAND!!!!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Sun Sets

Post  Brony 7 of 9 on Tue Feb 24, 2015 11:52 am

A1C Bronymous wrote:Penned, Dodger, Scales:
"No, I haven't seen any foals." He sees you peeking into the box, and steps in your way. The other Pegasus flutters over. "Ain't no foals roaming around out here, most ponies are sheltered in town. You're way off base." "Yeah, maybe you should head back out, instead of skulking around scaring ponies."
"The fact that ponies are nearby scares you?" said Dodger with a slight smile. "Doesn't seem particularly scary to me, unless... you were doing something ELSE that would justify you being scared."
avatar
Brony 7 of 9
Epic Pwny

Gender : Male
Posts : 1775
Join date : 2012-08-09
Age : 24
Location : Yee-Haw County

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Sun Sets

Post  Bubblez on Tue Feb 24, 2015 3:36 pm

When they get back to the room, Sunburst, her face forming a frown, opens her mouth to start her interrogation.  But when Storm downs the 'cure' himself, she's taken aback and just looks confused as she processes this for a moment.

Eventually, she asks sounding more perplexed than angry as she was before, but still a bit on edge:
"So what was this about 'Cures', 'Voids', and "-she pause for a moment as she swallows and her ears flatten- "'Exterminations'?"
avatar
Bubblez
Very Important Pony
Very Important Pony

Posts : 140
Join date : 2014-08-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Sun Sets

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum