Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Call of Colthulhu: The Baltimare Case (PT|PbP|Filled)

+5
sunbeam
Lyntermas
Caden2112
Crystalite
AleneShazam
9 posters

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

Call of Colthulhu: The Baltimare Case (PT|PbP|Filled) - Page 8 Empty Re: Call of Colthulhu: The Baltimare Case (PT|PbP|Filled)

Post  AleneShazam Sat Jan 23, 2016 11:26 am

(are we waiting for someone?)
AleneShazam
AleneShazam
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Call of Colthulhu: The Baltimare Case (PT|PbP|Filled) - Page 8 Empty Re: Call of Colthulhu: The Baltimare Case (PT|PbP|Filled)

Post  Caden2112 Wed Jan 27, 2016 6:02 am

Due to an incident with my google docs account and such, I'm going to relink my sheet.

Arcane 2.0

Took Medicinal training and Read A lot about it for Heal, since Aurora is kind of becoming the team sawbones. ...You know, instead of Heart of Courage.
Caden2112
Caden2112
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  A1C Bronymous Sat Jan 30, 2016 3:16 pm

I have a hypothetical question- if it came to it, would we be able to remove the mask from her via Brawn check?

Hypothetical because IC Flashpoint still isn't really sure what's happening, nor is he really aware of the mask yet either.
A1C Bronymous
A1C Bronymous
Air Commander, Equestrian Armies Pegasus Corps, Eastern Skies Command

Back to top Go down

Post  AleneShazam Mon Feb 01, 2016 5:10 am

If you wanted to do it, you could roll for it.
AleneShazam
AleneShazam
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  A1C Bronymous Mon Feb 01, 2016 10:16 pm

That sounds like a challenge.
A1C Bronymous
A1C Bronymous

Back to top Go down

Post  A1C Bronymous Mon Feb 08, 2016 1:28 am

Super Bowl night, therefore not capable of making a real post. But posting for myself later, so I know that FP opts to just leave the mask there and ignore it.
A1C Bronymous
A1C Bronymous

Back to top Go down

Post  AleneShazam Sat Feb 20, 2016 1:41 am

I edited the post on the arcana check results for a little more clarity.
AleneShazam
AleneShazam
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  AleneShazam Thu Mar 10, 2016 7:56 am

@Bronymous
That question was aimed at the dogs, right?
AleneShazam
AleneShazam
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Lyntermas Thu Mar 17, 2016 3:18 am

Hopefully, I don't have to twist a High Priestess's arm to have her tell us about her religion. Wink
Lyntermas
Lyntermas
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  Lyntermas Sat Apr 02, 2016 2:13 pm

Crystalite, can Torque try speaking when you're in control, or does he simply have no control over his body until you give it back to him?
Lyntermas
Lyntermas
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystalite Sun Apr 03, 2016 4:47 pm

Six of one, half a dozen of the other. Darling can take Torque's body altogether if s/he chose. However, he is only exerting minimal control right now, so as long as he isn't actively doing something then Torque can act on his own as well.
Crystalite
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Back to top Go down

Post  A1C Bronymous Tue Apr 12, 2016 11:10 pm

That last part, is that Darling talking to Torque, or talking to Flashpoint via Torque's voice?
A1C Bronymous
A1C Bronymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Lyntermas Wed Apr 13, 2016 12:22 am

A1C Bronymous wrote:That last part, is that Darling talking to Torque, or talking to Flashpoint via Torque's voice?

I believe Darling is speaking to Flashpoint for that last part.

Crystalite wrote:"Although, I could manage your strings for you~" he said, leveling a sultry sort of gaze at him through Torque's eyes.

...Getting a bit of an Audrey II vibe from Darling there. Makes you wonder if he's just messing with Flashpoint, or is actively "shopping" for a new body. Speaking of Darling, will we ever be seeing his character sheet?
Lyntermas
Lyntermas
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  AleneShazam Wed Apr 13, 2016 9:54 am

Added to the front page, plus here:
Some kind of freaky mask thing played by Crystalite
AleneShazam
AleneShazam
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystalite Wed Apr 20, 2016 1:40 pm

Thanks, Shazam. Not very good at following the OOC page Embarassed
Crystalite
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Back to top Go down

Post  Lyntermas Sat May 07, 2016 10:55 am

Crystalite, are you trying to convince us to leave, or convince Deep Secret that you're the source of whatever information that Torque has?

edit: Sorry, forgot to read description. But wait, is the plan that you're threatening her that we'll leave and that she'll have to deal with the threat herself?
Lyntermas
Lyntermas
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  AleneShazam Sun May 08, 2016 10:38 am

Crystalite's response:
"[5/8/16, 2:19:57 AM] Crystalite: I am trying to convince everyone that it's time to leave.
[5/8/16, 2:35:30 AM] Crystalite: I am hoping to get Deep Secret to help with that, as well, even though I didn't come out and say it."
AleneShazam
AleneShazam
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Lyntermas Wed Jul 27, 2016 12:43 am

So, should we have Moon Gazer open the portals to our respective destinations and go from there, or jump to the next morning?
Lyntermas
Lyntermas
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystalite Fri Jul 29, 2016 1:03 pm

I wouldn't mind getting on with the adventure, to be honest. Assuming Shazam is still interested in GMing it, of course...
Crystalite
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Back to top Go down

Post  AleneShazam Fri Jul 29, 2016 1:21 pm

unless anyone wants to do something out of the ordinary, I'm of the mind to handwave the things that happen during the night and move on to next morning

I'll come up with a GM post when I have the time
AleneShazam
AleneShazam
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Lyntermas Sat Aug 13, 2016 12:29 pm

...You still with us, Shazam?
Lyntermas
Lyntermas
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  AleneShazam Thu Nov 03, 2016 10:51 pm

So is everyone going to sleep then?
AleneShazam
AleneShazam
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  A1C Bronymous Thu Apr 06, 2017 1:24 am

Obligatory attempt at revival...
A1C Bronymous
A1C Bronymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8