Era Victoria IC

Page 15 of 16 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Era Victoria IC

Post  tygerburningbright on Sat Jan 30, 2016 7:25 pm

Crystalite wrote:"Drop the 'sir' crap, for one," Battery says almost teasingly. "I work for a living, after all... I need to know about Professor Sharp Talker. What are his habits like? What sort of people does he have around? And, most of all, can you get me into his office?"

"Well, he takes a pot of redbush tea everyday at each meal, holds officer hours from nine o'clock till ten every other day, and the one thing that's really odd is that he burns all his rubbish. Mostly just sees his students but every now and again he gets messenger from... that creepy unicorn place with the fancy name. Also sometimes when he gets a letter he cancels everything hes supposed to be doing and hires a carriage, the same carraige now that I think about it... And um I can't really do that last thing Mr.The Battery I'd be risking me job and I've gotta take care of me old mum and I can't go back to the army and... er if you really, really want to I could accidentally leave a window open when it gets cleaned for the night just not tonight maybe a week from now?"



AleneShazam wrote:Chirurgeon smiles, and with a nod, follows the bouncer down the steps. "It would seem that I have misjudged. Perhaps the polite way does work sometimes." He comments idly to Dahlia as he walks.
Paper Shadow wrote:"I just don't believe in knocking on doors," replies Dahlia as he follows alongside the Chirurgeon...

The steps lead down a good three stories before opening up into a large den. The center of the area is dominated by a old dragon with sapphire blue scales lounging on a pile of coins, the edges are littered with colorful rugs and couches and ponies drug induced hazes. From the left side of the room a young attractive mare comes out from behind a pair of hanging rugs and hustles over to Dahlia and Chirurgeon carrying a pair of pipes and two pots of plants.
avatar
tygerburningbright
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

Gender : Male
Posts : 3141
Join date : 2012-07-19
Location : USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Era Victoria IC

Post  Paper Shadow on Sun Jan 31, 2016 1:13 am

Dahlia quickly scans the dragon and the approaching mare for any mechanical limbs or the like. He also looks to identify the plants that were being brought to them. In case it wasn't the obvious guess...

_________________
Ellipses are kinda my thing...

Based Emotion Chart:
avatar
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Posts : 3642
Join date : 2012-11-23
Age : 23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Era Victoria IC

Post  Demonu on Sun Jan 31, 2016 11:41 am

Smooth Talker softly nudged the Battery. 'Not for nothing,' he whispered, 'but are you really considering breaking and entering in a prestigious university like this one?'
avatar
Demonu
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Gender : Male
Posts : 699
Join date : 2012-07-18
Age : 26
Location : Belgium

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Era Victoria IC

Post  AleneShazam on Sun Jan 31, 2016 11:54 am

Chirurgeon inclines his head slightly in thanks, but will first inspect his pipe and pot for any abnormalities. If he is asked, Chrurgeon simply says, "Had a bad deal once... not being disrespectful but I like to be safe."

Roll:
Perception to check for shady business... and to confirm that this is, in fact, opium: 1d20 (15) + 10 = 25
avatar
AleneShazam
Best Pony
Best Pony

Gender : Male
Posts : 1004
Join date : 2015-06-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Era Victoria IC

Post  Crystalite on Sun Jan 31, 2016 12:54 pm

"Perhaps," Battery replied to Smooth Talker. "I know I don't trust this professor... A week from now, you say?" he said to the donkey. "That should do. We can make a decision then."
avatar
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Posts : 2898
Join date : 2013-10-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Era Victoria IC

Post  tygerburningbright on Sun Feb 07, 2016 2:01 am

Crystalite wrote:"Perhaps," Battery replied to Smooth Talker. "I know I don't trust this professor... A week from now, you say?" he said to the donkey. "That should do. We can make a decision then."
The Donkey nods and gives The Battery a salute before heading back to his work.



Paper Shadow wrote:Dahlia quickly scans the dragon and the approaching mare for any mechanical limbs or the like. He also looks to identify the plants that were being brought to them. In case it wasn't the obvious guess...

AleneShazam wrote:Chirurgeon inclines his head slightly in thanks, but will first inspect his pipe and pot for any abnormalities. If he is asked, Chrurgeon simply says, "Had a bad deal once... not being disrespectful but I like to be safe."

Roll:
Perception to check for shady business... and to confirm that this is, in fact, opium: 1d20 (15) + 10 = 25

The mare simply smiles and nods when when Chirurgeon examines his pipe and pot.
It is clear to both Chirurgeon and Dahlia that the plants are in fact opium.

Neither the dragon nor the mare possess any mechanical limbs or augmentations however, the dragon notices Dahlia examining him and and in response opens one huge blue eye to assess the deer. After a moment a spark of interest ignites in his eye and he beckons the deer over to him with a single claw.
avatar
tygerburningbright
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

Gender : Male
Posts : 3141
Join date : 2012-07-19
Location : USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Era Victoria IC

Post  Paper Shadow on Sun Feb 07, 2016 2:51 am

Dahlia's mouth smiles under its cover. "And you didn't think I'd get to talk to him," Dahlia gloats smugly to his friend before striding over to the dragon...

_________________
Ellipses are kinda my thing...

Based Emotion Chart:
avatar
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Posts : 3642
Join date : 2012-11-23
Age : 23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Era Victoria IC

Post  Chemistrychem on Sat Feb 13, 2016 5:28 am

"Excuse me m'am!" - Oirik tried to catch doe's attention.
"May I ask you a question?"

"I'm looking for a deer called 'Jau' I have special kind of message for him. Do you know where I can find him? I have delivery for him... It's signed 'For Jau' and that's all information I have."

Oirik prepared the letter easily. Jau's location was unknown and that only made it easier. The envelope contained a poster with 'this' Zebra.

It was the only plan he had so he tried to act the least suspicious. Bluffing wasn't his strongest skill but at least he tried.

Persuasion roll 13(dice) + 7 (modifier)
avatar
Chemistrychem
Cutie Mark Crusader
Cutie Mark Crusader

Gender : Male
Posts : 19
Join date : 2015-10-21
Age : 24
Location : Warsaw

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Era Victoria IC

Post  AleneShazam on Sat Feb 13, 2016 7:11 am

Chirurgeon shrugs. "I didn't think it was likely, but I'm not one to look a gift horse in the mouth."

As the deer approaches the dragon, Chirurgeon takes the syringe of nerve suppressor he stowed away in his cloak and injects it into himself, to counter the effects of the opium he starts smoking soon after. Of all the drugs Chirurgeon is dependent on for survival, opium does not need to be one of them. Opiate blockers were not easy to produce, but they were valuable when dealing with addicts - or, in this case, faking a high.

Puffing out a breath of smoke, Chirurgeon takes a cursory look around the room - scanning the clients, looking around for anyone who might still be coherent enough to answer a few questions. He does have a few bargaining chips to offer to these addicts, maybe those will be enough to exchange some information.

Rolls:
Heal check for blocker:
1d20 (1, 12) + Heal (20) + Coolness (3) = 35
If applicable, +10 for Medicinal Training and +5 for FK Physiology.

Perception check for scan:
1d20 (19) + Perception (10) = 29
avatar
AleneShazam
Best Pony
Best Pony

Gender : Male
Posts : 1004
Join date : 2015-06-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Era Victoria IC

Post  tygerburningbright on Sun Feb 14, 2016 4:16 pm

Paper Shadow wrote:Dahlia's mouth smiles under its cover. "And you didn't think I'd get to talk to him," Dahlia gloats smugly to his friend before striding over to the dragon...

The Dragon raises his head to address Dahlia, "Deer, you smell of fresh soil and new growth. I take it you have a greenhouse within the city? Would you care to talk some business? The Dragon shines a toothy but unhostile grin.

AleneShazam wrote:Chirurgeon shrugs. "I didn't think it was likely, but I'm not one to look a gift horse in the mouth."

As the deer approaches the dragon, Chirurgeon takes the syringe of nerve suppressor he stowed away in his cloak and injects it into himself, to counter the effects of the opium he starts smoking soon after. Of all the drugs Chirurgeon is dependent on for survival, opium does not need to be one of them. Opiate blockers were not easy to produce, but they were valuable when dealing with addicts - or, in this case, faking a high.

Puffing out a breath of smoke, Chirurgeon takes a cursory look around the room - scanning the clients, looking around for anyone who might still be coherent enough to answer a few questions. He does have a few bargaining chips to offer to these addicts, maybe those will be enough to exchange some information.

Rolls:
Heal check for blocker:
1d20 (1, 12) + Heal (20) + Coolness (3) = 35
If applicable, +10 for Medicinal Training and +5 for FK Physiology.

Perception check for scan:
1d20 (19) + Perception (10) = 29
Chirurgeon’s blocker should keep his mind clear from the effects of the opiates unless he takes a very large dosage.
Examining the room Chirurgeon spots two ponies at are far more coherent than the rest. To his left there is a thin and lanky pegasus smoking, not opium but tobacco. He appears to be keeping an eye on entrance of the den, as Chirurgeon looks his way he looks away. In one of the back corners he spots a earth pony mare lying on a pile of carpets. She has a fairly blank expression but is clearly watching an veiled archway which leads deeper into the den.





Chemistrychem wrote:"Excuse me m'am!" - Oirik tried to catch doe's attention.
"May I ask you a question?"

"I'm looking for a deer called 'Jau' I have special kind of message for him. Do you know where I can find him? I have delivery for him... It's signed 'For Jau' and that's all information I have."

Oirik prepared the letter easily. Jau's location was unknown and that only made it easier. The envelope contained a poster with 'this' Zebra.

It was the only plan he had so he tried to act the least suspicious. Bluffing wasn't his strongest skill but at least he tried.

Persuasion roll 13(dice) + 7 (modifier)

The Doe’s eyes shoot up when Oirik calls out to her. She turns around to face Oirik, “What the Hell is your problem!? I’m sixteen, do I look like a ma’am to you?!” with each word she takes advances closer to Oirik until she is practically in his face.
When Oirik asks his question she takes a step back and lets out a short laugh. “That isn’t even a Deer it’s a zebra name and a girl’s one at that.” She pauses for a moment, “Well, you didn’t have a way of knowing any of that stuff but, I don’t know anyone who answers to that name.” Her eyes dart to the envelope momentarily as she speaks...
avatar
tygerburningbright
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

Gender : Male
Posts : 3141
Join date : 2012-07-19
Location : USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Era Victoria IC

Post  Paper Shadow on Sun Feb 14, 2016 4:47 pm

tygerburningbright wrote:The Dragon raises his head to address Dahlia, "Deer, you smell of fresh soil and new growth. I take it you have a greenhouse within the city? Would you care to talk some business? The Dragon shines a toothy but unhostile grin.
"What kind of business do you have in mind?" is the deer's confident response...

_________________
Ellipses are kinda my thing...

Based Emotion Chart:
avatar
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Posts : 3642
Join date : 2012-11-23
Age : 23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Era Victoria IC

Post  AleneShazam on Sun Feb 14, 2016 4:54 pm

Taking another light draw from the pipe (taking care not to wear out the blocker,) Chirurgeon first approaches the lanky pegasus, his interest piqued by his drug of choice. Stopping within speaking distance of him, Chirurgeon gestures with his claw, pipe in hand, at the pegasus' tobacco. "You know, tobacco can rot your lungs out even faster than opium does when smoked that way. I should know-" He coughs, puffing out some smoke "-seen a few hole ridden lungs in my time. So why that particular poison? Just preference?"
avatar
AleneShazam
Best Pony
Best Pony

Gender : Male
Posts : 1004
Join date : 2015-06-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Era Victoria IC

Post  tygerburningbright on Thu Feb 18, 2016 10:10 pm

Paper Shadow wrote:
"What kind of business do you have in mind?" is the deer's confident response...

"I'm always looking for new sources of... my product and I'm will to... pay a fair price for the services of someone like you.

AleneShazam wrote:Taking another light draw from the pipe (taking care not to wear out the blocker,) Chirurgeon first approaches the lanky pegasus, his interest piqued by his drug of choice. Stopping within speaking distance of him, Chirurgeon gestures with his claw, pipe in hand, at the pegasus' tobacco. "You know, tobacco can rot your lungs out even faster than opium does when smoked that way. I should know-" He coughs, puffing out some smoke "-seen a few hole ridden lungs in my time. So why that particular poison? Just preference?"

The Pegasus doesn't look away from the entrance. "Tobacco doesn't cloud up the mind, Doctor. I'm just here waiting for someone."
avatar
tygerburningbright
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

Gender : Male
Posts : 3141
Join date : 2012-07-19
Location : USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Era Victoria IC

Post  AleneShazam on Sat Feb 20, 2016 8:23 am

"Doctor. I'm that obvious, huh?" Chirurgeon takes another light puff. "So you're just waiting for a friend? Mind if I loiter around?"
avatar
AleneShazam
Best Pony
Best Pony

Gender : Male
Posts : 1004
Join date : 2015-06-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Era Victoria IC

Post  Paper Shadow on Sun Feb 21, 2016 7:46 pm

Before responding, Dahlia considers the culture of the Opium Trade. Would he be putting himself at risk?

(Streetwise Check: 18 (Roll) + 8 (Skill) = 26)

_________________
Ellipses are kinda my thing...

Based Emotion Chart:
avatar
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Posts : 3642
Join date : 2012-11-23
Age : 23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Era Victoria IC

Post  tygerburningbright on Thu Feb 25, 2016 10:10 pm

AleneShazam wrote:"Doctor. I'm that obvious, huh?" Chirurgeon takes another light puff. "So you're just waiting for a friend? Mind if I loiter around?"

The Pegasus stares mutely at Chirurgeon's Plague Suit before leaning back with a shrug. "Just a hunch. You could say that, yea. This ain't my place so why should I mind. So, what brings someone like you around someplace like this."

Paper Shadow wrote:Before responding, Dahlia considers the culture of the Opium Trade. Would he be putting himself at risk?

(Streetwise Check: 18 (Roll) + 8 (Skill) = 26)
It isn't particularly dangerous, addicts don't tend to be particularly violent. The East Ibexian Company has an effective monopoly in Opium imports, they might take some offence if you undercut them by a significant margin. On the other hoof, it would provide a fairly steady income with fairly little effort while a business connection with "Pony Ponyson" might be able to provide its own set of benefits.




At Haythrop College when the Donkey returns to his duties, Smooth Talker becomes aware that someone is watching him and the Battery...
avatar
tygerburningbright
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

Gender : Male
Posts : 3141
Join date : 2012-07-19
Location : USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Era Victoria IC

Post  AleneShazam on Fri Feb 26, 2016 3:45 am

"Mm. Entertainment, mostly. Nothing better to do anyway," Chirurgeon says, settling down nearby the pegasus. "That and scouting for prospective customers. With the Hoofbiter flu come and gone business has been slow, and addicts make wonderful repeat customers."

Looking around, he taps the pipe thoughtfully for a few moments before turning back to the pegasus. "Say, you look like the worldly sort. Would you be so kind to talk me through some of the regular clients here, before I commit to this pipe? Helps pass the time, and who knows, might even save someone's life later."
avatar
AleneShazam
Best Pony
Best Pony

Gender : Male
Posts : 1004
Join date : 2015-06-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Era Victoria IC

Post  Demonu on Wed Mar 02, 2016 10:57 pm

tygerburningbright wrote:At Haythrop College when the Donkey returns to his duties, Smooth Talker becomes aware that someone is watching him and the Battery...
Smooth Talker's mind snapped back to reality. To him it seemed like an entire month had passed between the moment the Donkey walked up to the Battery and him and the end of the conversation. Time is relative after all but he couldn't shake the feeling that he was missing some pivotal progress in the story that is his life. 'Stupid brain, zoning out whenever it pleases...' Smooth Talker mentally scolded himself.

Still, even when his brain wasn't on duty, his senses were. Almost like an afterthought, the image of someone watching him and his companion entered his mind's eye. 'Don't turn around abruptly,' Smooth Talker murmered under his breath to the Battery, 'but I believe we're being watched.'
------------------------------------------
Perception roll to discern who is watching: 12(roll) + 15(stat) = 27
avatar
Demonu
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Gender : Male
Posts : 699
Join date : 2012-07-18
Age : 26
Location : Belgium

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Era Victoria IC

Post  Crystalite on Thu Mar 03, 2016 10:32 pm

"That's not surprising," Battery replied, pulling out his pipe and stuffing some tobacco into it. "Neither of us are exactly 'low-profile', after all," he explained as he lit the pipe with a breath of flame.
avatar
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Posts : 2898
Join date : 2013-10-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Era Victoria IC

Post  Paper Shadow on Sat Mar 05, 2016 5:00 am

Dahlia ponders. "I'll have to think about it, I ain't exactly keen on the idea of getting more smoke in the air, even if it is better than the smog they breathe out out there."

_________________
Ellipses are kinda my thing...

Based Emotion Chart:
avatar
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Posts : 3642
Join date : 2012-11-23
Age : 23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Era Victoria IC

Post  tygerburningbright on Tue Mar 08, 2016 10:34 pm


AleneShazam wrote:"Mm. Entertainment, mostly. Nothing better to do anyway," Chirurgeon says, settling down nearby the pegasus. "That and scouting for prospective customers. With the Hoofbiter flu come and gone business has been slow, and addicts make wonderful repeat customers."

Looking around, he taps the pipe thoughtfully for a few moments before turning back to the pegasus. "Say, you look like the worldly sort. Would you be so kind to talk me through some of the regular clients here, before I commit to this pipe? Helps pass the time, and who knows, might even save someone's life later."

"I can't call myself a regular of this establishment but I do know a hoofful of ponies by name and face." He gestures with his pipe toward a portly red coated Earth Pony sleeping with a flat-topped hat pulled down over his face, "That there is Sir Flanberge the head Warder of the Tower." The next pony he points to is a unicorn mare giggling almost uncontrollably as she rolls in a pile of silk sheets, "Just last year she was the debutante Lillypad Love now she is the Baroness Patties, married a lord which a seat in Parliament." The Pegasus then gestures to the mare watching in the back, "I don't actually know who she is but she came in with the son of the Royal Dark Witch, I think he went into some private room." For a moment the smoker reclines, before springing to attention as a group of teen aged Pegasi fly down the stairs. "Now if you don't mind I have to drag my son home kicking and screaming like a little filly." True to his word he dashes off grabbing onto on of the teens dragging him away.

Paper Shadow wrote:Dahlia ponders. "I'll have to think about it, I ain't exactly keen on the idea of getting more smoke in the air, even if it is better than the smog they breathe out out there."

The Dragon lifts his head in a slight nod, "Perfectly understandable. You know where to find me if you change your mind."





Demonu wrote:
Smooth Talker's mind snapped back to reality. To him it seemed like an entire month had passed between the moment the Donkey walked up to the Battery and him and the end of the conversation. Time is relative after all but he couldn't shake the feeling that he was missing some pivotal progress in the story that is his life. 'Stupid brain, zoning out whenever it pleases...' Smooth Talker mentally scolded himself.

Still, even when his brain wasn't on duty, his senses were. Almost like an afterthought, the image of someone watching him and his companion entered his mind's eye. 'Don't turn around abruptly,' Smooth Talker murmered under his breath to the Battery, 'but I believe we're being watched.'
------------------------------------------
Perception roll to discern who is watching: 12(roll) + 15(stat) = 27

Smooth Talker manages to just catch a glimpses of the covert watcher. Reflected in a patch of ice he can barely make out a pony watching from with some thick snow covered bushes. At first they are just barely noticeable with their outline broken up by the cover and a patterned cloak but the glinting of a piece of glass over one of their eyes is enough to give them away...
avatar
tygerburningbright
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

Gender : Male
Posts : 3141
Join date : 2012-07-19
Location : USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Era Victoria IC

Post  Paper Shadow on Tue Mar 08, 2016 10:41 pm

"I'm surprised you don't grow your own," comments Dahlia, "I've heard you're a pretty good herbalist."

_________________
Ellipses are kinda my thing...

Based Emotion Chart:
avatar
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Posts : 3642
Join date : 2012-11-23
Age : 23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Era Victoria IC

Post  AleneShazam on Wed Mar 09, 2016 11:30 am

"Do take care!" He calls after the pegasus. After a few moments, Chirurgeon reclines backwards, faking another huff. Even with the blocker, there's a certain rush that comes with the consumption of narcotics. "Oh, to be young."

Looking around, Chirurgeon disregards both the named nobles, focusing on the mare and trying to size her up as discreetly as he can manage. There's an air of danger about the mare that makes Chirurgeon's plumage crawl - and this talk of the Royal Dark Witch... Chirurgeon tries his best to remember what he can about that particular profession.

History - Royal Dark Witch: 13 + 14 = 27
Perception or Streetwise, whichever works better - The mare?: 16 + 10 = 26
avatar
AleneShazam
Best Pony
Best Pony

Gender : Male
Posts : 1004
Join date : 2015-06-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Era Victoria IC

Post  Demonu on Wed Mar 16, 2016 10:21 pm

tygerburningbright wrote:
Smooth Talker manages to just catch a glimpses of the covert watcher. Reflected in a patch of ice he can barely make out a pony watching from with some thick snow covered bushes. At first they are just barely noticeable with their outline broken up by the cover and a patterned cloak but the glinting of a piece of glass over one of their eyes is enough to give them away...
Something clicked in Smooth Talker's mind. 'Now Battery, old chap: I do believe that a would be assailant has us lined up in his sights. Now as I am not covered in hardened scale like the likes of you but am rather made up of entirely fleshy bits, I shall take my leave and jolly over to the nearest cover post-haste!' After which he made a mad dash to the university's door...


Last edited by Demonu on Thu Mar 17, 2016 6:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Demonu
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Gender : Male
Posts : 699
Join date : 2012-07-18
Age : 26
Location : Belgium

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Era Victoria IC

Post  Crystalite on Thu Mar 17, 2016 6:12 pm

Battery's eyes widened. He turned, facing down the sniper, and drew.

The Battery's weapon was... Unique, to say the least. There were once plenty like it, in his day - but even then, the dragon had made some choice modifications to it to squeeze more power out of it. There were few left, now. To a pony it would've been a small rifle - to him, it was large pistol. A long, thick barrel stood from a sturdy grip, and a variety of chambers and gauges attached held water, converted it to steam, and pressurized it. The steam was forced down the barrel behind a large metal ball, forcing it outward. Steamarms were common, but this much power in a weapon this size were not.

A loud crack sounded from the barrel as the Battery fired, kicking up dust as it impacted near the sniper. Not one of his best shots, but it did the job - he could see where the pony had wisely ducked for cover. He pulled back a small lever to reload it from a small hopper on top, keeping his eye trained on the spot as he braced to make his next move...

Checks:
Acrobatics to quickdraw. Perception to aim, and Mechanics to fire.

Result the First: 1d20 [19] + Acrobatics [9] = 28
Result the Second: 1d20 [15] + Perception [10] = 25
Result the Third: 1d20 [7] + Mechanics [9] = 16
avatar
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Posts : 2898
Join date : 2013-10-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Era Victoria IC

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 16 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum