Era Victoria IC

Page 4 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Era Victoria IC

Post  Crystalite on Mon Nov 16, 2015 10:45 pm

Battery brings the mug to his lips, draining it slowly. "Aaaah~... What a great way to start the day!" he announced loudly enough to be heard by the suited ponies across the room. "Shall we get going? We have so much to do at the foundry today, afterall," he said with a wink that he hoped only his companions could see.

Persuasion:
It's probably an empty gesture, but hopefully can make it look like we're going somewhere we're definitely not.

Result: 1d20 [16] + Persuasion [11] = 27
avatar
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Posts : 2898
Join date : 2013-10-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Era Victoria IC

Post  tygerburningbright on Mon Nov 16, 2015 10:55 pm

There is a brief muttering about the circle of ponies as the trio of Dahlia, Chirurgeon, and the Battery begin to leave. It can be heard that at least one of them has mentioned the Battery...


Make a perception check.
avatar
tygerburningbright
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

Gender : Male
Posts : 3141
Join date : 2012-07-19
Location : USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Era Victoria IC

Post  Paper Shadow on Mon Nov 16, 2015 10:58 pm

Dahlia wants to give a flabbergasted look and slap Battery on the backside of his head, but just gets up and replies "Yes, let's go already."

(Perception Roll: 3 (Roll) + 8 (Perception) = 11)

_________________
Ellipses are kinda my thing...

Based Emotion Chart:
avatar
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Posts : 3666
Join date : 2012-11-23
Age : 23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Era Victoria IC

Post  AleneShazam on Tue Nov 17, 2015 1:38 am

Chirurgeon looks about, carefully thumbing a syringe under his coat. "Somehow I doubt it'll be that simple." he murmurs, before adding at normal volume, "Yes... rather not have your colleagues inhale toxic fumes."
Perception: 10+10=20


Last edited by AleneShazam on Tue Nov 17, 2015 1:32 pm; edited 2 times in total
avatar
AleneShazam
Best Pony
Best Pony

Gender : Male
Posts : 1045
Join date : 2015-06-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Era Victoria IC

Post  Chemistrychem on Tue Nov 17, 2015 12:26 pm

That was a hard day. Not that somebody tried to catch him. Not that there was a poison in his food. Not that bread was pretty stale... He haven't eaten for ages for Celestia's sake!
When life give you lemons... make some lemonade. But he hate lemonade!

"I haven't trusted anyone before this happening but now... " - he thought.
Should he go to meet the doctor? He would like to. However this is too damn risky at the moment. What if this poster was real? What if there are already bounty hunters chasing him?

It was time to gather some chloroform and poison and some food. It wasn't fair play but... What was  fair play? Did it tastes like a carrot?
There should be a lot of ponies there at the current daytime, nonetheless better be vigilant anyway.

"So... We have chloroform, carrots, and barkeeper's head on my shopping list. "

Oirik wasn't stupid. He knew that he wasn't safe until the night comes, but he could lurk a tavern around from distance.

"What we have here anyway? "
He was reading the poster which survived his digestive fluids.
avatar
Chemistrychem
Cutie Mark Crusader
Cutie Mark Crusader

Gender : Male
Posts : 19
Join date : 2015-10-21
Age : 24
Location : Warsaw

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Era Victoria IC

Post  Terrestial on Tue Nov 17, 2015 7:06 pm

"Our conversation ended when a cloaked pony placed its order and left this shop."

Chrome bowed his head slightly. Respecting the privacy of his customers was something he adhered to as a strict principle. However, the need for it on such a basic level caught him a bit by surprise. The mare, having come during Chrome's not night, but daily hours, had him thinking wrong. The earth pony believed the coat served to protect the unicorn against cold more than from prying eyes. Again, mistaken he was. It seemed proper to offer this customer at least some of the conditions being enjoyed by the ones visiting after dusk.

"Excuse me for a moment, please."

Having said that, Chrome reached below the counter, pulling out a hoofful of candles and a little, enclosed device, which he proceeded to light the former with. It looked as though little sparks were utilized for that to happen.

Lightning affinity:
Elemental Affinity (1)

Personal battery - Lightning – Affinity
You can safely spit small bolts of electricity at will. These bolts can be used for minor things such as starting a small fire if used on flammable material, powering an electrical machine, and similar actions that can be achieved with low voltage electricity.

Afterwards, he stood up, placing two on the sides of the piece of furniture they were sitting at up until now, and the rest around the place - in a number of locations with varied altitude. Having done that, he neared the glass panels by the entrance, usually enabling the passers-by to judge some of his wares. With a flick of a nearby handle, Chromed allowed the simple, encogged, in-built mechanism to lower the thick, wooden veil over them. The darkness grew all over, save for the light of the candles. The earth pony approached the hidden, camouflaged observation spots he had hidden in the walls and checked one after another to make sure there was no unwanted company nearby. * With that task completed, he turned towards "Chanteuse" and affirmed:

"Neither sound nor vision reach beyond these walls now."

Although they did not confirm it, that mare's words somewhat agreed with the rumors Chrome's heard. It left him quite perplexed. Could it've been that the lack of proper administration in the building intended for such function was to be accounted to fortune tellers, having a profound impact on the decisions of the lords of Parliament? Then again...

"Makes one wonder if a visit paid to this part of the Royal Asylum can't make for an interesting trip, by any chance.."

*Perception check: 8 + d20 (15) = 23
avatar
Terrestial
Very Important Pony
Very Important Pony

Gender : Male
Posts : 190
Join date : 2015-06-03
Age : 22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Era Victoria IC

Post  tygerburningbright on Tue Nov 17, 2015 10:02 pm

Paper Shadow wrote:Dahlia wants to give a flabbergasted look and slap Battery on the backside of his head, but just gets up and replies "Yes, let's go already."
(Perception Roll: 3 (Roll) + 8 (Perception) = 11)
Dahlia doesn’t notice anything…
AleneShazam wrote:Chirurgeon looks about, carefully thumbing a syringe under his coat. "Somehow I doubt it'll be that simple." he murmurs, before adding at normal volume, "Yes... rather not have your colleagues inhale toxic fumes."
Perception: 10+10=20
Chirurgeon just barely manages to make out the whispered phrase “...better follow those blighters…”  coming from one of the suited ponies.
Chemistrychem wrote:That was a hard day. Not that somebody tried to catch him. Not that there was a poison in his food. Not that bread was pretty stale... He haven't eaten for ages for Celestia's sake!
When life give you lemons... make some lemonade. But he hate lemonade!

"I haven't trusted anyone before this happening but now... " - he thought.
Should he go to meet the doctor? He would like to. However this is too damn risky at the moment. What if this poster was real? What if there are already bounty hunters chasing him?

It was time to gather some chloroform and poison and some food. It wasn't fair play but... What was  fair play? Did it tastes like a carrot?
There should be a lot of ponies there at the current daytime, nonetheless better be vigilant anyway.

"So... We have chloroform, carrots, and barkeeper's head on my shopping list. "

Oirik wasn't stupid. He knew that he wasn't safe until the night comes, but he could lurk a tavern around from distance.

"What we have here anyway? "
He was reading the poster which survived his digestive fluids.
The first thing that catches Oirik’s eye is that the bounty is for a Zebra female, the sketch isn’t as good as a direct look but he can tell it is a young adult mare with a rather athletic build though the glowing red eyes are probably just a dramatic effect. The second thing that catches his eye is the price 500,000 enough to set someone up comfortably for the rest of their life. Next he notices that there isn’t actually a name below the picture but rather the title “Mrs. Ripper”... Finally there is a list of crimes, it looks like she has been killing state officials and nobles just number of titles coming after each count of murder.

Terrestial wrote:"Our conversation ended when a cloaked pony placed its order and left this shop."

Chrome bowed his head slightly. Respecting the privacy of his customers was something he adhered to as a strict principle. However, the need for it on such a basic level caught him a bit by surprise. The mare, having come during Chrome's not night, but daily hours, had him thinking wrong. The earth pony believed the coat served to protect the unicorn against cold more than from prying eyes. Again, mistaken he was. It seemed proper to offer this customer at least some of the conditions being enjoyed by the ones visiting after dusk.

"Excuse me for a moment, please."

Having said that, Chrome reached below the counter, pulling out a hoofful of candles and a little, enclosed device, which he proceeded to light the former with. It looked as though little sparks were utilized for that to happen.

Lightning affinity:
Elemental Affinity (1)

Personal battery - Lightning – Affinity
You can safely spit small bolts of electricity at will. These bolts can be used for minor things such as starting a small fire if used on flammable material, powering an electrical machine, and similar actions that can be achieved with low voltage electricity.

Afterwards, he stood up, placing two on the sides of the piece of furniture they were sitting at up until now, and the rest around the place - in a number of locations with varied altitude. Having done that, he neared the glass panels by the entrance, usually enabling the passers-by to judge some of his wares. With a flick of a nearby handle, Chromed allowed the simple, encogged, in-built mechanism to lower the thick, wooden veil over them. The darkness grew all over, save for the light of the candles. The earth pony approached the hidden, camouflaged observation spots he had hidden in the walls and checked one after another to make sure there was no unwanted company nearby. * With that task completed, he turned towards "Chanteuse" and affirmed:

"Neither sound nor vision reach beyond these walls now."

*Perception check: 8 + d20 (15) = 23
Chrome can tell that there is no one outside observing the events within the shop.

"Chanteuse" smiles at Chrome "I had a good feeling that you would understand" After Chrome raises his concealment her smile broadens, "Impressive, I take it that I am not the first to ask this of you?"

"Makes one wonder if a visit paid to this part of the Royal Asylum can't make for an interesting trip, by any chance.."

"It would make for interesting trip quite certainly, more than its fair share of interesting events and individuals find there way there. I would recommend against lingering there for too long however too much excitement can be bad for the body and mind."
avatar
tygerburningbright
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

Gender : Male
Posts : 3141
Join date : 2012-07-19
Location : USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Era Victoria IC

Post  AleneShazam on Tue Nov 17, 2015 10:10 pm

Chirurgeon winces inwardly, but remains as calm as he can manage. "So... shall we leave, gentlemen? I'd rather arrive earlier and not have bad luck follow us around. Traditions, you know."
avatar
AleneShazam
Best Pony
Best Pony

Gender : Male
Posts : 1045
Join date : 2015-06-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Era Victoria IC

Post  Crystalite on Tue Nov 17, 2015 10:15 pm

Battery caught the bad luck reference, and smiled. "Quite right. Luckily I planned for that," he said with a wink. "We should get there with time to spare, and no bad luck following us," he says, leading the group down the stairs.
avatar
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Posts : 2898
Join date : 2013-10-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Era Victoria IC

Post  Paper Shadow on Tue Nov 17, 2015 10:18 pm

Dahlia looks between the two confused as he follows. "What, did you two cross a black cat earlier or something?"

_________________
Ellipses are kinda my thing...

Based Emotion Chart:
avatar
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Posts : 3666
Join date : 2012-11-23
Age : 23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Era Victoria IC

Post  AleneShazam on Tue Nov 17, 2015 10:39 pm

Chirurgeon glances at the deer, giving a soft laugh in spite of the situation. "Inside joke, Dahlia. The dragon and I have been working together for... quite some time. It has given us time to share stories."


Last edited by AleneShazam on Tue Nov 17, 2015 10:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
AleneShazam
Best Pony
Best Pony

Gender : Male
Posts : 1045
Join date : 2015-06-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Era Victoria IC

Post  Paper Shadow on Tue Nov 17, 2015 10:46 pm

"I'm sorry you've had to work with him for so long," comments Dahlia, before continuing in a quieter tone "Where are we going anyway?"

_________________
Ellipses are kinda my thing...

Based Emotion Chart:
avatar
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Posts : 3666
Join date : 2012-11-23
Age : 23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Era Victoria IC

Post  AleneShazam on Wed Nov 18, 2015 8:20 am

Chirurgeon shrugs, but chooses his words carefully as he says, "Our drake friend has his plans. Perhaps directly to work, perhaps to visit a friend."
avatar
AleneShazam
Best Pony
Best Pony

Gender : Male
Posts : 1045
Join date : 2015-06-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Era Victoria IC

Post  Crystalite on Wed Nov 18, 2015 10:50 am

Battery's mind whirled as he considered the situation. Sooner or later, it seemed, they would have to simply confront them. But, then, it wouldn't do to start a fight right in the middle of the street. Ignoring the attention they would draw, it would permit the thugs to possibly surround them and take netter advantage of their numbers. He would have to lead them into an alleyway - it would be more private, and could hopefully bottleneck them together.

He waited several minutes, walking at an easy pace while he searched. Ideally it would need to be wide enough for the three of them, but not wide enough for the five ponies following them. He would also need an alley that opened on the opposite end - if things went sour an escape route would be nice.

Streetwise:
I think that's the right skill. As mentioned, I want an alley of moderate width and a fair amount of length that opens on both ends. Naturally, once found I'd like to lead our little parade into it.

Result: 1d20 [16] + Streetwise [10] = 26
avatar
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Posts : 2898
Join date : 2013-10-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Era Victoria IC

Post  tygerburningbright on Wed Nov 18, 2015 7:22 pm

Crystalite wrote:Battery's mind whirled as he considered the situation. Sooner or later, it seemed, they would have to simply confront them. But, then, it wouldn't do to start a fight right in the middle of the street. Ignoring the attention they would draw, it would permit the thugs to possibly surround them and take netter advantage of their numbers. He would have to lead them into an alleyway - it would be more private, and could hopefully bottleneck them together.

He waited several minutes, walking at an easy pace while he searched. Ideally it would need to be wide enough for the three of them, but not wide enough for the five ponies following them. He would also need an alley that opened on the opposite end - if things went sour an escape route would be nice.

Streetwise:
I think that's the right skill. As mentioned, I want an alley of moderate width and a fair amount of length that opens on both ends. Naturally, once found I'd like to lead our little parade into it.

Result: 1d20 [16] + Streetwise [10] = 26

The battery manages to find an alleyway suitable to his needs, here off of the streets there is a fair amount of deep snow lying on the ground...
avatar
tygerburningbright
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

Gender : Male
Posts : 3141
Join date : 2012-07-19
Location : USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Era Victoria IC

Post  Crystalite on Wed Nov 18, 2015 7:27 pm

The dragon stopped halfway down the alley. He turned around, his flesh-and-blood claws reaching for his weapon once more. "Brace yourselves. I'll try to scare 'em off, but..."
avatar
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Posts : 2898
Join date : 2013-10-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Era Victoria IC

Post  Terrestial on Wed Nov 18, 2015 7:59 pm

"Correct. Though it makes for a great sleeping aid too."

The first time this mare stressed the need for privacy, it sounded to Chrome as though the identifying of the name "Chanteuse" with her visage in the circles he was about to visit, was her main concern. Now, he wasn't as sure anymore. The earth pony judged the reaction of the one sitting in his chair, pausing there for a moment and considering whether she'd fit with some of his less recognized - not to imply less frequent - customers. One was certain, namely the unicorn's enjoying of the privacy. Hence, Chrome resolved to go for middle ground of sorts, adding on to the latest statement, while dropping a hint for who he perceived as a bright mare:

"Especially during the day."

Funky story, that nightly business. Started from a pair of very legit individuals, wishing to settle a matter after dark. As this has come into attention, soon afterwards creatures of all origin began knockng at his door at such hours. Those were the dubious ones, reluctant to come out during the day - driven to his door most usually by personal recommendation. Funny thing was, lately, some honestly working ponies began paying him visits before dawn as well - like this worker, who desperately needed fixing of his alarm clock at night, as he feared to oversleep. This had led Chrome to be confused at times as to what level of credibility and what sort of trouble do certain individuals mean. He was yet to give a judgement about this particular case. Meanwhile, he deemed it right to change the subject, making an attempt to address his conversation partner in a, hopefully, more acceptable way - in fact, actually  choosing a rather neutral field for that matter, to shift the weight where it was needed, without putting an obtrusive accent over a particular word:

"Have you seen on your way anyone working on clearing the snow yet, madam...?"

As he recalled the image of a panting, wheezing pony, Chrome did not feel the appeal of stepping into the shoes of one. He actually wondered whether there haven't been any recent attempts at trying to counter this aggravating issue on the field of science he was acquainted with most. * Perhaps he should try his own hoof at it, out of sheer necessity...?

"... or are we celebrating the New Year in Winterchapel today?"

*Mechanics check: 18 + d20 (8) =  26 / Streetwise check: 8 + d20 (8) = 16
avatar
Terrestial
Very Important Pony
Very Important Pony

Gender : Male
Posts : 190
Join date : 2015-06-03
Age : 22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Era Victoria IC

Post  Paper Shadow on Wed Nov 18, 2015 8:35 pm

Crystalite wrote:The dragon stopped halfway down the alley. He turned around, his flesh-and-blood claws reaching for his weapon once more. "Brace yourselves. I'll try to scare 'em off, but..."
"Pardon?"

_________________
Ellipses are kinda my thing...

Based Emotion Chart:
avatar
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Posts : 3666
Join date : 2012-11-23
Age : 23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Era Victoria IC

Post  AleneShazam on Wed Nov 18, 2015 9:12 pm

Chirurgeon smiles, smoothly drawing out an array of syringes. "It's time to get rough, my good stag."
"Battery, try not to scare them too much."
avatar
AleneShazam
Best Pony
Best Pony

Gender : Male
Posts : 1045
Join date : 2015-06-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Era Victoria IC

Post  tygerburningbright on Wed Nov 18, 2015 11:22 pm

Terrestial wrote:"Correct. Though it makes for a great sleeping aid too."

The first time this mare stressed the need for privacy, it sounded to Chrome as though the identifying of the name "Chanteuse" with her visage in the circles he was about to visit, was her main concern. Now, he wasn't as sure anymore. The earth pony judged the reaction of the one sitting in his chair, pausing there for a moment and considering whether she'd fit with some of his less recognized - not to imply less frequent - customers. One was certain, namely the unicorn's enjoying of the privacy. Hence, Chrome resolved to go for middle ground of sorts, adding on to the latest statement, while dropping a hint for who he perceived as a bright mare:

"Especially during the day."

Funky story, that nightly business. Started from a pair of very legit individuals, wishing to settle a matter after dark. As this has come into attention, soon afterwards creatures of all origin began knockng at his door at such hours. Those were the dubious ones, reluctant to come out during the day - driven to his door most usually by personal recommendation. Funny thing was, lately, some honestly working ponies began paying him visits before dawn as well - like this worker, who desperately needed fixing of his alarm clock at night, as he feared to oversleep. This had led Chrome to be confused at times as to what level of credibility and what sort of trouble do certain individuals mean. He was yet to give a judgement about this particular case. Meanwhile, he deemed it right to change the subject, making an attempt to address his conversation partner in a, hopefully, more acceptable way - in fact, actually  choosing a rather neutral field for that matter, to shift the weight where it was needed, without putting an obtrusive accent over a particular word:

"Have you seen on your way anyone working on clearing the snow yet, madam...?"

As he recalled the image of a panting, wheezing pony, Chrome did not feel the appeal of stepping into the shoes of one. He actually wondered whether there haven't been any recent attempts at trying to counter this aggravating issue on the field of science he was acquainted with most. * Perhaps he should try his own hoof at it, out of sheer necessity...?

"... or are we celebrating the New Year in Winterchapel today?"

*Mechanics check: 18 + d20 (8) =  26 / Streetwise check: 8 + d20 (8) = 16
"I think I understand what you are hinting at but, when a tool breaks right before it is needed then one can not walk the usual channels." "Chanteuse" muses.

She chuckles at Chrome's pun before replying, "Just some weather pegasi around the main street. The snow is beautiful just I wish it wasn't so... cold..." "Chanteuse"  trails off flatly just as the sharp whistle of a kettle breaks into the conversation.

Experiments in body replacement of that degree have in the past been rather ill-fated to say the least. Limbs have been simple enough but organs have proven to be more finicky with no reported successes in the general community.



A single suited pony cautiously peers around the corner of the alleyway, and freezes still as stone when he spots the three he was supposed to stalk waiting in ambush. It will take a moment for him to recover his wits enough for him to run away.  




Elsewhere and a bit in the future.
A knocking awakens Smooth Talker, "There's a messenger colt here for you Mr. Talker." The landlady speaks from the opposite side of the door.
avatar
tygerburningbright
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

Gender : Male
Posts : 3141
Join date : 2012-07-19
Location : USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Era Victoria IC

Post  Crystalite on Wed Nov 18, 2015 11:34 pm

"Boy," Battery says to the suited pony. "Just... Don't," he says cooly, tilting his weapon in the holster to make a very noticible bulge in his cloak.

Persuasion:
Scaring him off.

Result: 1d20 [7] + Persuasion [11] = 18
avatar
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Posts : 2898
Join date : 2013-10-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Era Victoria IC

Post  Demonu on Thu Nov 19, 2015 2:08 am

Smooth Talker turned in his bed. It wasn't the absolute comfort he was used to, being that the bed was made for more pony-sized occupants, but a few minor adjustments had made sure that, at the very least, his legs didn't stick out in the cold. Still, it beat some of the other beds he has slept in.

"You're not fooling anyone." Smooth Talker muttered in his sleep. Sleep talking wasn't something he'd usually do but with the more vivid dreams, a sentence or two could escape his lips. Most of the time, it was nonsensical but on occasion, he would say something coherent. Somehow this had developed into him being capable of holding a conversation in his sleep. Some of his family members had picked up on this and used this, mostly jokingly, to ask things of him so they could have a good laugh when he woke up and couldn't remember anything about promising this and that.

"You're totally together together." Continued Smooth Talker. "You sloths..."

Alas, his pleasant dream was no longer meant to be for a knocking awoke him. *KNOCK* *KNOCK*

Smooth Talker sat up. The room looked blurry to him as he tried to rub the sleep out of his eyes. "Wuzzat?" He said slowly as he tried to suppress a yawn. A voice spoke up from outside his door. "There's a messenger pony here for you, Mr. Talker."

He recognised the voice. It was his landlady, Miss Brown. Good old Miss Dahlia Brown. As far as landladies go, she was one of a kind. Never married, never had children but her nurturing instinct shone through in her care for her tenants. Sweet, motherly and kind, Miss Brown was willing to lend a hand to anyone in need and if one of her tenants couldn't pay the rent in time, she'd gladly push the date back indefinitely as long as one was willing to help out around the house. Yes, as far as landladies go, Smooth Talker couldn't help but think he had hit the jackpot. But boy, could she wield a broom like nobody's business.

Not wanting to keep her waiting, Smooth Talker scrambled to get out of bed. This proved to be a mistake however, as his legs got tangled up in the double blankets he was under. While his residency did have central heating, it left to be desired during the winter months. Miss Brown was adamant about not tinkering with the heating ("It's simply not in the budget, dear."), she did nonetheless provide him with extra covers and blankets for which he was grateful. At that particular time though, Smooth Talker stifled a curse as he unceremoniously fell out of bed in a pile of legs, arms and bed sheets. He would have said something unsavory but he had learned quick enough that Miss Brown did not take kindly to foul language. "What would your dear mother think if she heard you say that?" She would glare and make grown ponies, minotaurs and others feel like a kid again.

Anyway, he quickly untangled himself from the mess and dumped the blankets back onto the bed. Rubbing the last bit of sleep out of his eyes, Smooth Talker put on his vest, for he wouldn't dare to appear underdressed in front of Miss Brown, and headed for the door. He turned the big, iron key, swung the door open and looked outside. There he saw Miss Brown1, adorned with her ever-present apron, standing next to an unfamiliar pony with a envelope for a cutie mark.

"A messenger you say, Miss Brown?"
-------------------------------------------------
1 Miss Dahlia Brown: earth pony mare, earth brown mane and tail, caramel pudding coloured coat, cutie mark of a broom


Last edited by Demonu on Thu Nov 19, 2015 11:20 am; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Demonu
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Gender : Male
Posts : 699
Join date : 2012-07-18
Age : 27
Location : Belgium

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Era Victoria IC

Post  Chemistrychem on Thu Nov 19, 2015 5:17 am

"Let's have a look at this poster."

"Another Zebra... again. For price like 5000 bits I'll better start to look for another job."
After few seconds he looked at the poster again.
" Wait Is that even possible? "
Had someone printed extra two zeros by mistake? However, the list of her crimes was pretty reasonable for THAT price.
"It might be a little challenge. I bet she is not alone... she just can't be alone."
Oirik thought a little about this amount of money. He was astonished, shocked. He couldn't believe his eyes.
"One day... I promise. I will find a wife and have children. I will be a good father... I will be rich. I will retire. "
This was a good piece of news for his future, but there was still one unsolved problem.
The barkeeper. What he was planning to do? Was he working with this Zebra? Why the heck was he trying to kill him? There was no time for an explanation. Somebody must had to die for sure. From two possible options the death of barkeeper was preferable. Maybe not that quickly... He was sure have some useful information. Oirik looked for some old, ruined buildings nearby the tavern. Hideout was pretty important for what he was planning to do.
"I must find a good bait... Let's hire a prostitute... "
The plan was pretty simple.
Find hideout. Wait till evening. Hire prostitute. Set a trap and use chloroform then ropes.
"I think that shock therapy is enough for making sure he will say truth."
avatar
Chemistrychem
Cutie Mark Crusader
Cutie Mark Crusader

Gender : Male
Posts : 19
Join date : 2015-10-21
Age : 24
Location : Warsaw

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Era Victoria IC

Post  AleneShazam on Thu Nov 19, 2015 6:22 am

Chirurgeon calmly unsheathes what can only be described as a grossly oversized scalpel, the blade coated in a dull crimson. "I was hoping someone would volunteer for testing. Your sacrifice for medicine will be remembered." He gives a cold chuckle and steps up behind Battery, idly twirling the blade in one claw.

---

Persuasion assist: 11+10=21
avatar
AleneShazam
Best Pony
Best Pony

Gender : Male
Posts : 1045
Join date : 2015-06-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Era Victoria IC

Post  Paper Shadow on Thu Nov 19, 2015 11:13 pm

Dahlia turns to see the suited pony and, surprised, reaches for his barrel with his good foreleg...

_________________
Ellipses are kinda my thing...

Based Emotion Chart:
avatar
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Posts : 3666
Join date : 2012-11-23
Age : 23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Era Victoria IC

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum