Dragon's Feud

Page 2 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Dragon's Feud

Post  Crystalite on Fri Jan 08, 2016 12:28 pm

Boreal Wind rubbed his nose as he followed the group backstage. He sighed at Pumpkin's exaggerations, remaining silent through the ordeal...

Espresso wrote:"So... you're all Ponyville residents, right? With the stories I've heard, I'm surprised there aren't more ponies here to help. Aren't monster attacks kind of your thing? I traveled all the way from the Badlands to help, I'd figure more ponies would be jumping at the opportunity for glorious adventure, if only to defend their homes. " Atlas asks, after Pumpkin Spice is done.

"Yeeeaaah..." Boreal replied, glancing back to the crowd outside. "See... This is the first time they've asked for help with something like this. Even before she was a Princess, Twilight typically just handled this stuff herself. She's pretty bucking powerful," he explained. "And the other Element Bearers aren't too far behind... 'Specially Rainbow Dash..." he muttered.

"So yeah. Kind of a first for everybody."
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Demonu on Sat Jan 09, 2016 12:26 am

"So... what's the story? How come you guys signed up for this? I'm Pumpkin Spice, by the way," she says to Lucky and Cherry with a smile, extending a forehoof.
Lucky Shot looked at the hoof that was being extended to him. The whole situation seemed a bit too surreal. Dragons attacking, the princess looking so frazzled, recruiting volunteers for Celestia knows what it all encompasses. In a moment of blind desire for heroism, he had raised his hoof and now he was drafted into this ragtag team of ponies ('and a minotaur') and some unfamiliar mare was having a friendly chat with him ('Wait, what?') Not to mention the two other mare who seemed to know the others and some pony named The Equine Typhoon. Lucky Shot almost felt like an outsider ('Great Ceaser's Ghost!') Well, technically he was an outsider but that was beside the point.

'I'm shot.' Lucky replied. 'I mean, that's my name: Shot. Lucky Shot.'
('So much for first impressions.')

But before he could get in another word, Lucky's eyes shot towards the one other character that was accompanying them: the minotaur ('IS THAT HIM?!')
Lucky reached into his pocket and pulled out a book. It had obvious signs of heavy usage but he held it almost tenderly. 'Excuse me.' He said as he stepped towards the minotaur. 'Uhm...' ('He looks much bigger than in the ad.') 'If it isn't too much to ask: could you sign my book please?'

He held the book out in front of him. 'Just make it out to Lucky Shot.'
Demonu
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Espresso on Sat Jan 09, 2016 2:54 am

Atlas raises an eyebrow, and was about to say something to the pony, before scanning over the book cover.
Oh.
It's THAT guy. Figures.

"A fan of Iron Will?" Atlas pats the book before pushing it back to Lucky Shot, a bit of an awkward look on his face. "Sorry, but you got the wrong 'taur, Iron Will is blue."
Espresso
Very Special Somepony
Very Special Somepony

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystalite on Sat Jan 09, 2016 12:58 pm

"Iron Will? Don't even get me started on that chump," Boreal stated, disdain clear in his voice. "That guy couldn't tell assertive from rude if you labelled them for him."
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  nightlight on Sat Jan 09, 2016 6:48 pm

{deleted}

Last edited by nightlight on Sat Jan 09, 2016 7:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
nightlight
Very Special Somepony
Very Special Somepony

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  tygerburningbright on Sat Jan 09, 2016 7:03 pm

nightlight wrote:
" Hey, Violet!" Pumpkin Spice calls. "Windy, Atlas, this is Violet. I met her yesterday while... uh... well, I met her. She's great fun," she says, smirking at the memory.

"Hey Pumpkin."

"Violet, this is Atlas, and this is Boreal Wind, the Equine Typhoon," she announces with exaggerated drama. Pumpkin Spice leans closer to the purple maned mare.  "They say his head is made of stainless steel, and instead of hooves, he's got four wheels, and his pecs can each lift a hundred pounds," she supplies in a stage whisper, keeping a straight face with considerable effort.
Espresso wrote:Atlas chuckles at the remark, and nods his head as his name is brought up. As Pumpkin Spice finishes teasing Boreal, Atlas adds in a similarly conspiratorial whisper, "Such is his fame that floral displays everywhere shiver when he flies overhead, lest they break when he crashes lands."

Violet says as she walks over. "Oh my, your friend sounds SO impressive, is he available? "She responds just barely managing to hold back a laugh.

The pegasus lands, studying Violet thoughtfully. "You don't seem like the type to do go chasing after dragons," she observes. "Neither do you two," she adds to the others. "So... what's the story? How come you guys signed up for this? I'm Pumpkin Spice, by the way," she says to Lucky and Cherry with a smile, extending a forehoof.

"I could be asking you the same question, but well I've just been doing nothing with my life and then this all happened and I couldn't pass it up. Oh yea, the name's Violet Stars."

Crystalite wrote:"Iron Will? Don't even get me started on that chump," Boreal stated, disdain clear in his voice. "That guy couldn't tell assertive from rude if you labelled them for him."

Violet doesn't verbally respond but she still shoots the boorish Boreal a look filled with disdain.
tygerburningbright
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  nightlight on Sat Jan 09, 2016 7:15 pm

Pumpkin Spice laughs as Atlas and Violet play along. "Oh, I'm going to like you two!" she decides. "But sorry, Violet. He's already taken," she says, trotting to stand right next to the stallion. "By... Rainbow... Dash," she barely manages to finish before laughing, uncontrolled as she thumps him on the back with a forehoof.

When she recovers, she responds to Atlas. "Yeah, that's us. Home of the Elements of Harmony and at least one monster attack every other week. Most of the time, the problems kind of take care of themselves, so nopony thinks they have to get involved."

She frowns, serious now. "I hope they pony up this time. Did you hear about the royal wedding last year? Everypony gets really caught up in the whole love conquers all thing, but..." She leans closer, lowering her voice a bit, "Everypony forgets the other half of the story. Celestia herself was weak. A changeling that just happened to feed off of one pony for a while could defeat her. I mean, don't get me wrong - the Princess is pretty great. But we just can't wait for somepony else to swoop in all the time, you know?"

A hint of mischief returns as she says to Violet. "Glad you're with us. Me, I'm just here because I bet I can get out of that exam tomorrow. I mean, Doctor Horse has got to take 'I was saving Ponyville' as an excuse!"

Lucky Shot's introduction produces a giggle from her. She gives him a friendly grin and hoof-bump. "Nice to meet you Shot."

She steps aside as he looks towards Atlas eagerly, opens her mouth to interrupt. She pauses, closing her mouth again, just letting the whole thing play out with amusement.
nightlight
Very Special Somepony
Very Special Somepony

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Demonu on Sat Jan 09, 2016 10:02 pm

Espresso wrote:Atlas raises an eyebrow, and was about to say something to the pony, before scanning over the book cover.
Oh.
It's THAT guy. Figures.

"A fan of Iron Will?" Atlas pats the book before pushing it back to Lucky Shot, a bit of an awkward look on his face. "Sorry, but you got the wrong 'taur, Iron Will is blue."
'Ya don goofed now, Lucky.'

Lucky Shot just stood there as he processed what just transpired. A) the minotaur was not Iron Will. B) he had erroneously addressed him as such. C) worst yet, he must have looked like an idiot to just shove a book into someone's face. And D) the minotaur had corrected him in such a way that it sounded really, really obvious that he shouldn't have made that mistake in the first place. So Lucky Shot did as he usually did in these kind of situations: panic.

'I'm sorry! I didn't mean to bother you. I mean, you're a minotaur and he's a minotaur and minotaurs are quite rare so I thought that maybe- Not that I am implying that all minotaurs look alike but the ad was in black and white and it's rather old and it's been a while and it's not like we have some kind of hyper organised database to look these things up; I mean, we do have a library but the last time I went, they didn't have anything I was looking for and Princess Twilight yelled at me because I had put 'The Sapphire Stone' before 'The Griffon's Goblet' but I didn't mean to do that but her assistent was sending a letter with fire and that distracted me and...' Lucky paused to catch his breath. 'I'll just go over there and bang my head against the wall in shame.'
Lucky Shot's introduction produces a giggle from her. She gives him a friendly grin and hoof-bump. "Nice to meet you Shot."
Lucky Shot was walking on auto-pilot but he did return the hoof-bump, albeit a bit in a mechanical fashion and completely missing the fact that at least one pony was being nice to him. But the wall didn't judge. The wall accepts everyone as they are.

*thud* *thud* *thud* 'Ow.' *thud* *thud*
Demonu
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Espresso on Sat Jan 09, 2016 10:35 pm

Atlas furrows his brow. "Hey, now. Don't hurt yourself." He reaches out, gently grabbing Lucky Shot and holding him back, away from the wall. "It's not an unreasonable mistake, we do look kinda similar on paper. We just... have some prior history."

"C'mere." Atlas sets the pony back in front of the group. "No more head-banging. You need those brain bits functional."

Turning to Violet, though still keeping an eye on Lucky Shot in case he engages with more shenaniganery, he nods politely, "and uh, nice to meet you Violet."
Espresso
Very Special Somepony
Very Special Somepony

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dusk Raven on Sun Jan 10, 2016 9:19 pm

Cherry Sundae observed Lucky Shot with some concern, his self-injury finally prompting her to speak. "Don't do that. I tried that once. To try and knock myself out to cure my insomnia. It didn't work." She turned back to the group. "I am Cherry Sundae. I left a farm for a life of study in revolutionary electrical energy, but I turned to adventuring to pay the bills. And then I graduated university and retired from adventuring and moved here to get some peace and quiet so I could focus on inventing." She pauses for a moment, letting the bags under her eyes, her deadpan (and dead) tone of voice, and general lack of reaction do the talking. "It didn't go well. Now I focus on getting sleep. I volunteered because I was hoping to maybe bring some restful time to this town. And also ask the dragons for advice." She tilts her head, a flicker of a smile reaching her face. "I hear they're masters of sleeping."
Dusk Raven
Epic Pwny

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  A1C Bronymous on Sun Jan 10, 2016 9:29 pm

Just as Cherry finishes her introduction, the doors to the stage open again, and Twilight reenters, now with a large stack of cards in tow. She gives out a weary sigh as she places the cards in a neat pile in the corner, and then turns back to her 6 bravest volunteers with a bold look. “Thank you all again, for volunteering to do this, without the efforts of this special team, my plans to defend Ponyville and push out the dragons would be hopeless. And I certainly don’t want to go to the alternatives just yet...” She scowls as she thinks about whatever the ‘alternatives’ are, but then quickly returns to the present. “I hope you’ve all gotten acquainted, as I’d like to begin right away. Right now, all of the other volunteers have been assigned to one of the 5 teams. What you all are going to do is assist all 5 of the teams with special tasks and operations, as well as report to me whenever I have a mission prepared for you.” She pauses, and shows a smaller version of the Team Chart from earlier.

“I should explain about the teams- they each have a different focus, and each is run by one of my 5 friends. First is Team Amaranth, headed by Rarity.” She points to the trio of three blue diamonds. “Her team’s specialization is finding gemstones, and dealing with Diamond Dogs. Both the Dragons and the Dogs prize precious gems, meaning we can use the both to track enemy movements, as well as hoard them ourselves for morale. Rarity herself has extensive experience in both finding gems, and dealing with Diamond Dogs on a psychological level. You can find her working from her home and business, the Carousel Boutique.” Twilight concludes by shifting to the next Cutie Mark, three apples.

“Team Barnyard is run by Applejack out of her farm, Sweet Apple Acres. Team Barnyard is in charge of territory scouting and resource management, both fairly straightforward, though food resources are handled between Barnyard and the third team, Team Cocoa Loco, headed by Pinkie Pie. Pinkie Pie is a master baker and and party planner based in Sugarcube Corner, and her team handles morale and food distribution, as well as producing the bulk of our town’s confectionary weaponry.” She moves her hoof down again, showing Pinkie’s Balloons, before moving on to an emblem that Boreal, at the very least, knows all too well.

“Team Dash, appropriately, is run by Rainbow Dash. She insisted that she be in charge of fighting the enemy head on, and we agreed, but her team is also responsible not only for offensive raids and town defense, but weather management and control during operations.” Another pause from Twilight as she glances around. “I’m not really sure what she’s up to right now, though. Her cloud home isn’t conducive to her role as team lead, so she’s operating out of Town Hall with me. Should have been at the volunteer meeting...” She shakes her head, and points out the final cutie mark, Butterflies.

“Fluttershy’s home is also a little remote, and with all the dragons about she has elected to take up residence at Sweet Apple Acres as well, as it has the most room to house her animals. Her team, Team Eden, is the smallest and most specialized. It deals primarily with Wildlife management, dealing with animals and the like, but due to Fluttershy’s specific skills, she is also the most capable to deal directly with the Dragons themselves, much like Rarity with the Diamond Dogs. I don’t actually intend to put her in that situation, but if necessary that will be her team’s role as well.” Twilight takes a breath, and lets the chart fall to the floor.

“As of now, you all belong to Team 6, and will take missions from each of the other team leaders and from myself. I’ll leave it up to you if you’d like to come up with a team name, and which kind of mission you’d like to do first. I do need to get back to planning with the Mayor, though, so I’ll let you deliberate on your own, and then report to the team lead you'd like to meet first. If you’ll excuse me,” She nods and heads to the doors again. “If you need guidance you can find me in the Mayor’s office. Good luck, team, and know you have the gratitude of all of Ponyville.” And with that, she’s gone in a flash of magic, leaving you all to yourselves once more.
A1C Bronymous
Air Commander, Equestrian Armies Pegasus Corps, Eastern Skies Command

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  nightlight on Sun Jan 10, 2016 9:56 pm

"It's nice to meet you, Cherry! Thanks telling us about your... whole... life..." the sentence trails off, with the pegasus looking slightly confused more than anything else.  She gives a friendly smile anyway. "I guess this place isn't really the quietest town ever, now that I think about it. I don't know if the dragons will really want to give us advice, but I guess it's worth a shot."

She shrugs helplessly, looking back to the spectacle playing out with the earth pony. It'd gone from being hilarious to her feeling kind of bad for him pretty fast. "Hey, it's alright, Shot," she says encouragingly. Then, she grins. "You should have seen how Twilight reacted when I accidentally got two books mixed up and put Starswirl the Bearded's 5th volume in the fiction section by accident. Twilight is such a-

"-really nice pony!"
Pumpkin finishes, abruptly as the alicorn walks in. She clears her throat awkwardly before deciding it's a really good time to be quiet and just pay attention for a bit.

She chews on her necklace cord as she listens, frowning. "Holy moon rocks, all of this sounds like we're preparing for a..." she trails off, awkwardly, wincing. The playfulness from earlier seems to drain from her. She turns as Twilight zips out almost as fast as she'd entered.

"Umm... what do all of you think?"
nightlight
Very Special Somepony
Very Special Somepony

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dusk Raven on Sun Jan 10, 2016 10:12 pm

"I think Twilight's a really nice pony too," Cherry says, completely seriously. Inside, of course, she was like, "I dunno what pony you all are talking about, but Twilight's always been a helpful and nice pony..." She didn't really realize, or care, that that sentence wasn't as "inside" as she thought it'd be. Unconcerned, she continued, "As for what to do first... something tells me we should either start with or end with the most combat-focused teams. Just a preference."
Dusk Raven
Epic Pwny

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Demonu on Sun Jan 10, 2016 11:13 pm

Lucky Shot didn't resist in the slightest when Atlas gently guided him back to the rest of the group. 'Guess I'm part of a team now.' Lucky thought to himself as princess Twilight gave her exposition dump regarding the teams operating in and around Ponyville. 'Does that mean we have to come up with codenames for ourselves?'

He didn't pay much heed to it as his thoughts jumped to a different issue set forth by the princess: a team name and the choice of a first mission. Everyone knows that the first mission either breaks or makes a team. Not to mention the name. Something that rolls of the tongue yet would strike fear into the hearts of their enemies.
'Wait, Team Cocoa Love?'

Lucky looked at the others as they spoke up or introduced themselves. He didn't know what to make of them or of the situation as a whole but deep down, he felt as if this was the beginning of something beautiful and he smiled.
nightlight wrote:"Umm... what do all of you think?"
'Maybe we should talk to every teamleader and gather as much information as possible before striking out?' Lucky Shot offered his opinion.
Demonu
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Espresso on Sun Jan 10, 2016 11:20 pm

Atlas straightens his posture when Twilight enters the room. Nodding along as Twilight speaks, his fist flexes subconsciously when she mentions Team Dash - but his smile is all the more apparent when she gets to Team Eden.

Once Twilight leaves, he blurts out, "I wanna see the animals-" before recomposing himself, coughing into his fist, "That is, I would like to help Team Eden first. If you don't mind."

Demonu wrote:'Maybe we should talk to every teamleader and gather as much information as possible before striking out?' Lucky Shot offered his opinion.
"Or, that. That works too."
Espresso
Very Special Somepony
Very Special Somepony

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  tygerburningbright on Sun Jan 10, 2016 11:45 pm

"I feel like we should start with the one that needs the most immediate help but, that's like half of them. So, I'm thinking that we should start with the one that would help set us up the best, I guess that's Barnyard with the scouting? ." She pauses as a deeply intense expression crosses her face. "Does anyone have ideas for a good team name? 'cause I don't."
Espresso wrote:
Demonu wrote:'Maybe we should talk to every teamleader and gather as much information as possible before striking out?' Lucky Shot offered his opinion.
"Or, that. That works too."

"Didn't the princess say to meet up with one for orders and stuff?"
tygerburningbright

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  nightlight on Mon Jan 11, 2016 12:03 am

Pumpkin Spice hmms thoughtfully. "It kind of sounds like nopony really knows what's going on yet. And if they need some scouting done, they'll need the fastest flyers around. Oh, and this slowpoke," she says, tilting her head to Boreal.

"On the other hoof... if Pinkie's team-" she makes a funny face, "Cocoa Loco..." Obviously, the pink pony had come up with the name herself. "If they need help, maybe we should help them first. If they can't get their jobs done, what are we going to do then? Fight the dragons with sticks and stones? Somepony could get hurt if we did that. We need REAL weapons, and that means we need those ponies baking as soon as possible."
nightlight
Very Special Somepony
Very Special Somepony

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Espresso on Mon Jan 11, 2016 12:39 am

"What we need are allies." Atlas says, rubbing his chin thoughtfully. "You don't know how ferocious a pack of angry squirrels can be until you see them wreck one of the most powerful dark sorcerers on the planet, and enlisting the aid of an angry bear at just the right time could change the course of any fight. I'd say that's just as important as getting our weaponry in order. Imagine the havoc we could cause with the Everfree Forest's animals at our backs!"
Espresso
Very Special Somepony
Very Special Somepony

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystalite on Mon Jan 11, 2016 10:37 am

Boreal Wind chewed his lip in contemplation...

... And then quietly turned to leave. Don't think - be, he thought to himself.

He navigated his way outside of the building, taking stock of what he knew. Team 6 (whatever it would end up being called) was working with everypony. Rainbow Dash was part of "everypony". Ergo, they were working with Rainbow Dash. Rainbow Dash was in charge of scouting, direct fighting, and weather control. Those were all things Boreal wanted to do. Ergo, he needed to talk to Rainbow Dash first.

It was just a question of where the hell she was...

Checks:
Streetwise: where would Rainbow Dash likely be found? Perception: is she perhaps nearby?

Result: 1d20 [1] + Streetwise [6] = Derp

Result: 1d20 [17] + Perception [9] = 26
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  A1C Bronymous on Mon Jan 11, 2016 9:36 pm

Boreal takes off, tearing out of the auditorium and then outside, looking around for Dash's most probable location. This, of course, leads him to look up, and lo and behold, a coupe hundred yards out above the horizon, is what must be Rainbow Dash's cloudhouse. He takes off in a blind rush to go meet her, lancing into the sky at breakneck speed....

Meanwhile, a few moments after Boreal leaves the room, the other set of doors open, and a Rainbowy blur crashes in. "Twilight? Did I miss it? Where are- Oh." Rainbow Dash regards you all with a sheepish grin. "How's it going, guys? Are you, uh... did I miss the volunteer meeting?"
A1C Bronymous

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Espresso on Mon Jan 11, 2016 9:51 pm

"Unfortunately, yeah." Atlas steps towards the pegasus, holding out a hand. "Miss Dash, I presume? I've heard stories about how fast you can fly. I'm Atlas, I volunteered for the yet-unnamed Sixth Team. It's awesome to finally meet you in person - er, pony."
Espresso
Very Special Somepony
Very Special Somepony

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  nightlight on Mon Jan 11, 2016 10:54 pm

"Hey, Windy, where do you think-" And he was off.

"You know how I said his head is made of stainless steel? This is what I meant," Pumpkin Spice says before pausing, then snorting a laugh. "Hey, how about 'Team Typhoon?'"

Just as she says that, a blast of wind assaults the room, blasting back Pumpkin Spice's mane as a rainbow explosion bursts in through the door. Apparently, Windy wasn't the only one that subscribed to the crash-to-stop school of thought.

"Yup, you just missed it," the pegasus confirms along with Atlas. "It had a lot of notecards," she adds. "Umm... Twilight just headed back out that way, if you're looking for her. Though we're on Twilight's team, so we're supposed to help you, too. Well, along with everypony else."

She grins. "There's actually one more of us, but I think he just went off to look for his marefriend."
nightlight
Very Special Somepony
Very Special Somepony

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Demonu on Tue Jan 12, 2016 7:26 pm

Lucky Shot watched The Equine Typhoon, or Boreal as he was better known, take off to the outdoors. There was no doubt that many adventures would befall him and that he would return an older and wiser pony. Good luck to you, oh toothpasted maned one, and may Celestia watch over you in a supportive and motherly way and totally not that weird, invasive way some political cartoon depicted her as that Lucky saw that one time.
"You know how I said his head is made of stainless steel? This is what I meant," Pumpkin Spice says before pausing, then snorting a laugh. "Hey, how about 'Team Typhoon?'"
'Team Awesome?' Lucky Shot offered with a shrug. 'That seems to be the default team name. Or perhaps something more low key like Team Dragon or Team Draco?'

His attention was quickly drawn to the next event that unfolded before him, like he was forced to follow along some cutscene he could not skip. Rainbow Dash, Ponyville's resident weathermare, part-time idol, part-time local superheroine, part-time professional napster, flew into the town's hall creating a scene. Like most Ponyville residents, Lucky Shot rather liked Rainbow Dash but she could best be described akin to being like a trainwreck: best to be viewed from afar, not to get involved as it was happening, and better yet read about in the newspaper the next day. Still, seeing the Rainbow never meant a dull day.
Espresso wrote:"What we need are allies." Atlas says, rubbing his chin thoughtfully. "You don't know how ferocious a pack of angry squirrels can be until you see them wreck one of the most powerful dark sorcerers on the planet, and enlisting the aid of an angry bear at just the right time could change the course of any fight. I'd say that's just as important as getting our weaponry in order. Imagine the havoc we could cause with the Everfree Forest's animals at our backs!"
'You read Squirrel Filly too?' Lucky Shot asked, looking at Atlas with those "potential new friend" eyes.
Demonu
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Espresso on Tue Jan 12, 2016 9:57 pm

Atlas smirks knowingly at Lucky Shot's remark. "You could say so."

Turning back to the rest of the group, Atlas shrugs. "I dunno. Team Hex? Sounds cool, and hex means six. But to be honest I don't mind helping whichever team. I just prefer Team Eden. Team... uh, Barnyard? - the scouting one - sounds pretty important as well."
Espresso
Very Special Somepony
Very Special Somepony

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  tygerburningbright on Wed Jan 13, 2016 10:11 pm

She grins. "There's actually one more of us, but I think he just went off to look for his marefriend."
Violet gives Pumpkin a questioning look,"Wait, I thought that you-oh I get it now." she switches just as her thoughts click. "Should one of us like get him? Or will he be fine without any minders?"

Espresso wrote:Atlas smirks knowingly at Lucky Shot's remark. "You could say so."

Turning back to the rest of the group, Atlas shrugs. "I dunno. Team Hex? Sounds cool, and hex means six. But to be honest I don't mind helping whichever team. I just prefer Team Eden. Team... uh, Barnyard? - the scouting one - sounds pretty important as well."

"You know, that name does sound cool. So, that three-ish for Barnyard and well it might have fighting and it might have information so, does it sound good to everyone?" Violet sums up.
tygerburningbright

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top