You are (Not) the Heroes IC

Page 32 of 32 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Post  AleneShazam on Thu Aug 17, 2017 7:33 pm

Calculating visual similarities... ALEXIS hums as the AI runs comparisons through the LexiCon databases. Silhouettes are too generic to establish clear identification. I would recommend acquiring silhouettes of better clarity.
There is a ping, suddenly. Update: Goat silhouette approximated. The most likely identity is Hircus, Capra Locomotions CEO.  However, the database contains no prior record of criminal activity or suspected criminal activity, and Hircus is a business associate of Master Lexicon. Capra Locomotions receives many sponsorships from Lexicon Consolidated. Motive for attacking unclear...

As Gaia looks over Haven, it's clear he suffers no permanent damage. He's taken a nasty impact, but it seems he's fainted more out of exhaustion than injury. If Gaia has to guess, Haven likely threw up a forcefield before he was slammed by Dove's attack, shielding him from the subsequent impacts. But the breaking of the forcefield forced a magical feedback on him that rendered him unconscious.

The security guards glance at Crimson, before looking to Lexicon. The drake nods, and the guards shrug, gesturing for Crimson to follow as they take him along downstairs. "You might have to follow through to the police station, sir. He doesn't look like he's going to wake up any time soon."

"So you think he's some kind of... science ghost?" Argent asks. "I suppose it's as plausible as any explanation."

Madame starts to approach the more rundown parts of down, the parts so badly damaged by villainous activity that the government has all but abandoned them. There are a few LexiCon construction projects going on around, but those are few and far between. The street seems abandoned. Suddenly, Madame's Vanish sense tingles - he's deconstructed himself again, presumably. She looks around, and is confronted by the fairly amusing sight of Vanish's disembodied head floating up to her.

w̞ͅe͎͍͔̩̯l̹͔̻̭l̤,̤͇̖̖ ͕̻͖yo͔̻̩̜̤̙u͍͚̱͕͙'̰̪͍̟͍̮͈ṟ̻e ̲͕̻a ̘͓̖̹p̰e̙͓̮̳r̼̘̬͙͍͇s͙͖̰̙̗͙i̼ș̫̱̯t̫̙̘̭̠e̩̝n̙̩̲̺t̬̬͓̬ͅ ̟̞͕̠̦̘on̯̼̳̬̼e͓̺̭̱ ͚̥͓̠̯͙̯a͈̻̬͙͖r͉̻e̺͓͓̝n͍͔'̙̭̲̥̤̤t͈̝ ̘̼y̳͉͍̪̖̳̜o̰͕̺̻̼͎͍u

His features are still obscured behind the dark mask, but Madame gets the sense that he's smiling.
AleneShazam
Best Pony
Best Pony

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: You are (Not) the Heroes IC

Post  Senshuken on Fri Aug 18, 2017 12:25 am

Crimson politely nodded his head, following along without much in the way of words apart from "That's fine with me."
Senshuken
Very Special Somepony
Very Special Somepony

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow on Thu Aug 24, 2017 3:00 am

Madame Mask frowns at the approaching head. It's rude for villains to meet superheroes halfway. "Tell the others I've caught up with Vanish in the rundown parts of town. Moonbright."

Madame Mask then rotates herself towards the head with a smile. "What can I say darling, I make sure my shows get wrapped up nicely," she responds, "Or maybe I'm just attracted to stallions with a good disappearing act."

Based Emotion Chart:
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  jaguargamma on Fri Aug 25, 2017 12:05 am

"Huh. Might have a lead, m'self. 'Cordin' to ALEXIS, one o' them figures looks an awful lot like your boy Hircus over at Capra Locomotions. Heard they're puttin' on a big engineerin' contest, 'n' I happen to know a young filly what's good with a wrench 'n' out of a job. If she can get in the door, she might be inclined to look around, find out what's goin' on over there."
jaguargamma
Very Special Somepony
Very Special Somepony

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 32 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32

View previous topic View next topic Back to top