Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[No longer idle idea] Piracy on the Seven Skies! [PT/PbP] [Recruiting!]

+3
Espresso
Goldstone14
jaguargamma
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

[No longer idle idea] Piracy on the Seven Skies! [PT/PbP] [Recruiting!] - Page 2 Empty Re: [No longer idle idea] Piracy on the Seven Skies! [PT/PbP] [Recruiting!]

Post  AleneShazam Tue Mar 20, 2018 1:52 pm

*hello*
AleneShazam
AleneShazam
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

[No longer idle idea] Piracy on the Seven Skies! [PT/PbP] [Recruiting!] - Page 2 Empty Re: [No longer idle idea] Piracy on the Seven Skies! [PT/PbP] [Recruiting!]

Post  Faege Fri Mar 23, 2018 1:07 am

I've been really busy, but I'm still in

Faege
Very Special Somepony
Very Special Somepony

Back to top Go down

Post  Espresso Fri Mar 23, 2018 8:34 pm

Okay. Seems like Gold has dropped off the map somewhat so let's roll back to before the bar and right after you leave the audience with Prince and hopefully get the ball rolling again
Espresso
Espresso
Very Special Somepony
Very Special Somepony

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Sat Mar 31, 2018 1:04 pm

I think we're wating on you Espresso? Since we've rolled back, Hephaestus is still with the group so he can take us to this contract...
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  Espresso Sat Mar 31, 2018 6:23 pm

Paper Shadow wrote:I think we're wating on you Espresso? Since we've rolled back, Hephaestus is still with the group so he can take us to this contract...
yes! sorry, I was a bit busy during the week Razz
Espresso
Espresso
Very Special Somepony
Very Special Somepony

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Tue Apr 24, 2018 1:35 pm

Has Faege said something to you guys? He said he was busy above but I'm curious if he gave any of you some heads up or something...
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  Espresso Thu Apr 26, 2018 7:36 pm

Hey guys. I have some bad news: due to recent developments in my home life I no longer have the time and energy to run this game. I'm really sorry, I just don't see myself having the capacity to keep it up in the future, I hope you all understand... >.<
Espresso
Espresso
Very Special Somepony
Very Special Somepony

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Thu Apr 26, 2018 10:01 pm

That's understandable, it happens. It was fun while it lasted. I hope things gets better on your end...
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2