Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Some Everypony Talents

+18
Xel Unknown
Snaitf
Demonu
threezeus
AProcrastinatingWriter
A1C Bronymous
Cardbo
DoubleCross
Jason Shadow
SilentBelle
Prof. Charles Hoofington
Zarhon
Stairc -Dan Felder
Videocrazy
LoganAura
Masterweaver
The Warrior of Many Faces
Philadelphus
22 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Some Everypony Talents - Page 2 Empty Re: Some Everypony Talents

Post  Stairc -Dan Felder Wed Jul 25, 2012 5:10 am

Regaining magic points is really huge, they're shatteringly powerful. I'd lean more towards the first implementation than the second.

Is there another reward besides magic points you could come up with too?
Stairc -Dan Felder
Stairc -Dan Felder
Lead Designer
Lead Designer

Back to top Go down

Post  Prof. Charles Hoofington Wed Jul 25, 2012 6:40 am

The most dependable of ponies. 3/day
When you next assist another pony on a skil check, you gain a +1 to the assist bonus, so unicorns and pegasus grant a +3 bonus and earth ponies grant a +5 bonus.

My original idea was instead to gain a magic point, but i see that has already been done.

I limited it to 3 a day becasue aplejack went over this limt and became sleep deprived.

Insomina- requires nightwatch
If you rest durring the day and are active durring the night, you may begin the night with an additional magic point. PH are encouraged to come up with RP penalties for sleeping durrimg the day, i.e shops are closed, everypony else is asleep etc. there is no penalty to sleeping during the night and being awake during the day.

Chosen of Luna - requires Insomnia. Magic
You may cloak yourself in the night sky, becoming invisible for the next 10 minutes. Whilst invisible you can not be seen, and other ponies have a -10 to detect you. Even if you are detected, you can not be identified. You may use this during the day as well as the night, but durring the day there is only a -5 modifer to detect you.
Prof. Charles Hoofington
Prof. Charles Hoofington
Background Pony
Background Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Zarhon Wed Jul 25, 2012 9:14 am

Stairc -Dan Felder wrote:Regaining magic points is really huge, they're shatteringly powerful. I'd lean more towards the first implementation than the second.

A few come to mind.

A) Instead of magic points, they could trigger a free "Tons of fun" effect. To prevent completely game-breaking / campaign shattering situations, they and/or the DM could choose whether the effect actually happens or not.

B) Caster gains a pair of "special" glasses. They are discarded after 10 minutes, or if "pass the popcorn" triggers again before they are used.
- 3-D glasses: Break fourth wall for 2 minutes (real-time), allowing that player to use Out-Of-Character knowledge as In-Character knowledge.
- X-ray glasses: Sees skeletons of creatures, sees through clothing (revealing concealed objects) and thin walls. Lasts 5 minutes.
- Sunglasses: Player must be acknowledged as 20% cooler by the other players (Either in or out of character). Player gains a +8 bonus to his next skill check if they can think of a cheesy one-liner for the skill check that triggered "Pass the popcorn"
- Hypno-glasses: Improves persuasion checks to manipulate intelligent creatures by +10, or allows you to give orders (within reason) to animals for 3 minutes.
- Gag glasses: Hides your identity with a cunning disguise for 5 minutes. DC 25 perception check pierces the cunning disguise.

C) Casters next utility talent requires no preparation time.

D) Caster recovers a single charge from one of his "X/day" utility talents (Cannot recover "daily" talents, can only recover charges, not gain extras). If none are available, they gain +5 to their next skill check instead.

E) Next utility that requires magic points costs no points instead. (This might be overpowered)
Zarhon
Zarhon
Smile Smile Smile
Smile Smile Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  Stairc -Dan Felder Wed Jul 25, 2012 4:38 pm

Philadelphus wrote:
Stairc -Dan Felder wrote:
All good ideas. I'd lean more toward making it automatic and a small chance or else a single-use and a high chance. Or you could have it give a morale bonus similar to Instant Party, or some other bonus.
How about this?

The Magic of Friendship – Immediate Reaction
Trigger: One or more people spend a Magic Point to help you with a skill check (including the effects of the Element of Generosity).
Effect: Regardless of the outcome of the check, you may roll a d20. If the result is a natural 20, you and everyone helping you each gain one Magic Point.

You're All My Very Best Friends – Daily
Upon spending a Magic Point to help somepony else with a skill check (including the effects of the Element of Generosity), you may flip a coin. If you win the flip, you regain a Magic Point.

That gives an automatic one with a small chance that is dependent upon other people helping you, but is potentially very rewarding (it can restore multiple points at once, and could theoretically happen more than once a day), and also one that requires making a choice (you can choose to help someone or not) and has a high chance of success, but only happens once a day and is dependent upon you helping others. They could even stack, potentially restoring 2 points to the helping player if they're really lucky.

Actually, maybe switch the names on the two now that I think about it.

Stairc -Dan Felder wrote:Now this is great game design. You're aiming for a specific experience for the players and designing ways to make it happen more frequently - one that's very thematic and flavorful too. It's also completely in line with the system, which is built to encourage friends helping one another out. Definitely work on developing this idea further, it's the core of good game design.
Thanks! That's very encouraging. *Philadelphus receives a +1 Morale bonus for the rest of the day*

I think I'll use the, "You're All My Very Best Friends" concept as a group boon or destiny benefit. It's very cool, I'd rather use it there than a utility talent.

And folks, we need more everypony utility talents. Lots more. Get creative! =)
Stairc -Dan Felder
Stairc -Dan Felder
Lead Designer
Lead Designer

Back to top Go down

Post  Zarhon Wed Jul 25, 2012 8:35 pm

Shipping goggles
Choose two allies at the beginning of each session. For the rest of the session, you consider the pair to be soul-mates, destined to fall in love (Regardless of gender or actual feelings for each other) and make it your personal mission to ensure love blooms between them. Every time the two chosen allies attempt to assist each other with a skill check, flip a coin. If its heads, the assisting pony auto-succeeds their assist confirmation roll. If its tails, the confirmation roll for the assist treats a natural 1 as a natural 20.

(Example: Player A chooses players B & C as his ship. Whenever player B assists player C, or player C assists player B, player A tosses a coin.)

Love triangle
Prerequisite: Shipping goggles
Your decide to spice up your OTP's relationship. "Shipping goggles" now affects up to three allies of your choice. Whenever all three of them are involved in a skill check (they all must succeed their assist rolls), you double each of their assist bonuses.

NOW KISS - Daily
You take extreme measures to ensure your ships hold fast. Make opposing skill check of your choice against any allies you chose for "Shipping goggles". If you win two checks, the next time the pair/trio make a skill check together, it is an automatic critical success. If you win at least one check, you automatically succeed in assisting their next three checks, even when it should not be possible.

Shmoopy-doo! - daily
Range: 100 yards
You may use this ability when one of your allies fails or critically fails an opposing skill check. You make an unstoppable charge at double your running speed towards them, ignoring, knocking away, or demolishing any obstacle in the way. This interrupts the check and prevents any negative consequences to the ally. You must know their rough location to use this ability.

Last edited by Zarhon on Thu Jul 26, 2012 9:32 am; edited 2 times in total
Zarhon
Zarhon
Smile Smile Smile
Smile Smile Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  Masterweaver Thu Jul 26, 2012 12:05 am

.........................YES.
Masterweaver
Masterweaver
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  SilentBelle Thu Jul 26, 2012 12:42 am

Oh dear, those are quite... creative... I got a good laugh out of them. Smile
SilentBelle
SilentBelle
Monster Overseer
Monster Overseer

http://www.fimfiction.net/user/SilentBelle

Back to top Go down

Post  Videocrazy Thu Jul 26, 2012 3:30 am

B) Caster gains a pair of "special" glasses. They are discarded after 10 minutes, or if "pass the popcorn" triggers again before they are used.

Does the user pick the glasses, or is the pair they receive random?

NOW KISS - Daily
You take extreme measures to ensure your ships hold fast. Make opposing skill check of your choice against any allies you chose for "Shipping goggles". If you win two checks, the next time the pair/trio make a skill check together, it is an automatic critical success. If you win at least one check, you automatically succeed in assisting their next three checks, even when it should not be possible.

Roll against? Can't the allies choose to fail their roll? Also, how many checks do you get to make, total?
Videocrazy
Videocrazy
Very Special Somepony
Very Special Somepony

Back to top Go down

Post  Philadelphus Thu Jul 26, 2012 7:11 am

Stairc -Dan Felder wrote:Regaining magic points is really huge, they're shatteringly powerful. I'd lean more towards the first implementation than the second.
[...]
I think I'll use the, "You're All My Very Best Friends" concept as a group boon or destiny benefit. It's very cool, I'd rather use it there than a utility talent.
I prefer the first implementation myself, and I'm looking forward to the upcoming leveling-up mechanics!

Stairc -Dan Felder wrote:
Hmmm...I'll see what I can come up with.
Philadelphus
Philadelphus
Designer
Designer

Back to top Go down

Post  Zarhon Thu Jul 26, 2012 9:26 am

Videocrazy wrote:1) Does the user pick the glasses, or is the pair they receive random?

2) Roll against? Can't the allies choose to fail their roll? Also, how many checks do you get to make, total?

1) They can pick one of them.

2) Well, if they both have actual feelings for each other (Legit ship, HIGHLY unlikely), they probably could, and would then have to prove it (Read: Public kiss, sloppy makeouts, or a party to celebrate it) in front of the party/caster. A male donkey and male minotaur pair would probably NOT want to fail on their rolls. If they chose to fail the rolls, they'd get a benefit, but would then be unable to gain the benefit for the rest of the session/campaign (since the player doesn't need to "assist" their love anymore), and the player would have to re-choose another pair/trio to work with.

As for the checks, you make one opposing check against each player you chose for "shipping goggles" (two, or three if you also have "Love triangle"). If you win one of them, you get 3 auto-assists for them (the number of checks cant stack, you have to use them up before you gain another three).

Essentially, the "NOW KISS" talent is this.
Zarhon
Zarhon
Smile Smile Smile
Smile Smile Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  Zarhon Thu Jul 26, 2012 1:25 pm

Got more silly talents!

Innocuous intimidation - 3 / day
You describe perfectly innocent intentions towards another creature in such a threatening way, that it is interpreted as vague threats and hints of dark intentions, allowing you to intimidate them without any repercussion from the target or others (e.g. bodyguards will ignore threats made this way against their charge). You gain a bonus of +5 against persuasion checks against them. In addition, if you roll a critical success, you may request two small favors from them, which they will try to grant, motivated by fear of your character. The favors cannot be something the targeted creature would never do willingly.

Example of use: Ponies want to intimidate a diamond dog, guarded by a pair of big bodyguards. They use this skill to have the bodyguards ignore the intimidation attempts, and to assist the check.

Intimidating introduction
- Daily
Prerequisite: Innocuous intimidation
You can choose to trigger this ability when an ally succeeds an opposing persuasion check against another creature. They will offhandedly "warn" the target about your character, with "vague details" of a horrifying incident that was never persecuted. That creature is no longer able to make opposing persuasion checks while within sight of you. In addition, whenever that creature is left alone with you (allies and any other creatures), they gain a -15 penalty for all persuasion checks against you, critical failures are converted to critical successes, and they are pacified.

Alt-script example of both skills being used in a conversation:

*Pinkie Pie and Rainbow Dash captured a baddie. Rainbow Dash interrogates the Baddie, letting Pinkie Pie use her "Intimidating introduction"*
RD: "If I were you, I'd be careful what I say with Pinkie Pie. She's crazy."
Baddie: "Crazy?"
RD: "Yeah. Oh sure, she may look fun and perky NOW... But it's there. A few years back, she snapped. The results... weren't pretty. There were barely any survivors. Do yourself a favor, don't accept any food from her. And whatever you do, don't mention cupcakes in her vicinity.
Baddie: "Cupcakes?"
RD: "SHH! Jeez, you have a deathwish, or something?"

*Later*

RD: "Okay, Pinkie, you watch over him, I gotta get some truth flowers, ok?"
PP: "Oki doki loki!"
Baddie: "Wait, what? Aren't you going to tie me up?"
RD: Nope. I'm sure Pinkie Pie can handle it.
Baddie: Wait, don't leave me alone with her!
*Baddie and Pinkie Pie alone in room. Pinkie Pie uses Innocuous intimidation.*
PP: "Oh don't worry mr. Baddie! I'm sure we'll have LOTS of fun while she's away!"
Baddie: "...F-fun?"
PP: "Oh YES. Tons of fun! But what to do first... There are so many choices, I just can't decide! Oh, I know! Cupcakes!"
Baddie: "...C-cupcakes?"
PP: *Gasp* You love cupcakes too?! Oh, joy! Just you wait mr. Baddie, I've got everything I need to make a DELICIOUS batch of cupcakes, right here in this room! I assure you, they're to DIE for!
Baddie: *Gulp*
PP: "Don't you worry mister Baddie, I'm a pro at these things. When I'm through, we'll be BEST friends.... FOREVER."
Baddie: "Please! No! I'll confess everything! I promise!"
PP: "Oh? Really? Okay then. But if you're going to do that, it better be a Pinkie promise..."
Zarhon
Zarhon
Smile Smile Smile
Smile Smile Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  Stairc -Dan Felder Thu Jul 26, 2012 2:20 pm

I really like Innocuous Intimidation, it's a great option. I think that'll definitely make it in.
Stairc -Dan Felder
Stairc -Dan Felder
Lead Designer
Lead Designer

Back to top Go down

Post  Jason Shadow Thu Jul 26, 2012 3:55 pm

I've come up with an idea for a talent. Here's two variations on it.

Variante à une:
Worth Fighting For - Daily
Preparation Time: 2 minutes
You give a rousing pep talk or inspiring speech to your allies. For the next hour, each ally gains a Morale bonus to all skill checks equal to half your Persuasion score.

Variante à deux:
You give a rousing pep talk or inspiring speech to your allies. For the next hour, each ally gains a +2 Morale bonus to all skill checks. If you actually make a speech in-character that lasts two minutes or longer, then the DM should apply a further bonus (or penalty) for how good (or bad) that speech was.

Any thoughts?
Jason Shadow
Jason Shadow
Very Special Somepony
Very Special Somepony

Back to top Go down

Post  Masterweaver Thu Jul 26, 2012 3:57 pm

Burst of Joy [daily][magic][probably has prerequisites and might be something L1 characters can't get]
Your allies all get a magic point!
Masterweaver
Masterweaver
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Stairc -Dan Felder Thu Jul 26, 2012 4:00 pm

Masterweaver wrote:Burst of Joy [daily][magic][probably has prerequisites and might be something L1 characters can't get]
Your allies all get a magic point!

Lol. Yeah... That's way crazy. Even if you had to sink 4 talents into useless prerequisites, that'd be nuts. Imagine a group of just ponies that had this ability and nothing else for utility talents. Group of 4 would hand out a magic point to each of their friends, tossing +3 magic points on everyone. That'd give each pony 4 magic points effectively.

Crazy-good.

[quote="Jason Shadow"]I've come up with an idea for a talent. Here's two variations on it.

Variante à une:
You give a rousing pep talk or inspiring speech to your allies. For the next hour, each ally gains a Morale bonus to all skill checks equal to half your Persuasion score.

Variante à deux:
You give a rousing pep talk or inspiring speech to your allies. For the next hour, each ally gains a +2 Morale bonus to all skill checks. If you actually make a speech in-character that lasts two minutes or longer, then the DM should apply a further bonus (or penalty) for how good (or bad) that speech was.

Definitely a nice idea, though I'm trying to avoid skill-check bonuses right now. We've got a lot of those. Perhaps you could let your allies activate their element for free with your speech, if it's good enough, or maybe it rouses NPCs... Or heck, maybe it's just such a cool concept it's worth using a skill check bonus. I love the idea of having the player give an in-character speech.
Stairc -Dan Felder
Stairc -Dan Felder
Lead Designer
Lead Designer

Back to top Go down

Post  Masterweaver Thu Jul 26, 2012 4:02 pm

Actually we could totally rip off things from the Tons of Fun table.
Masterweaver
Masterweaver
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Stairc -Dan Felder Thu Jul 26, 2012 4:06 pm

Masterweaver wrote:Actually we could totally rip off things from the Tons of Fun table.

Go for it. =)
Stairc -Dan Felder
Stairc -Dan Felder
Lead Designer
Lead Designer

Back to top Go down

Post  Zarhon Thu Jul 26, 2012 7:03 pm

Comedic/dramatic effect - At will
You can cause a comedic/dramatic effect to occur for any event. This can be almost anything, but are usually a manifestation of a minor event, a "special effect", or you pulling a random (useless) object out of thin air and using it for whatever its meant to, then discarding it. The player then gets +1, +2, or +3 to their next skill check, judged by the DM for their effect. After ten such effects, you can choose to roll a free effect from the "Tons of fun" table, at will. The DM has final say for any effect. Examples of effects include:
- Lightning cracking out of an otherwise clear sky to someone's speech, or evil laugh.
- Birds being rustled out of their tree, foals crying, and somepony whinnying at the mention of a villains name.
- Flying pigs, after someone denies the existence of such creatures.
- Fireworks for cool (or uncool) actions.
- An object breaking from being lightly touched.
- A fragile object falling in slow motion, as someone tries to catch it.
- A couch for you to faint on, appearing out of nowhere.
- Pulling a a live chicken out of a random container.
- A dramatic chord being heard after a plot twist.
- Time slowing down for a cool scene.
- Bright light shining during a rousing speech, with you holding the reflectors.
- Steam coming out of an angry pony's ears.
- Playing a "sad trombone" tune for a critical failure, using an actual trombone.
- Burping loud enough to shake a building.
- A pony leaping dramatically in slow motion, whilst others are unaffected.
- Inspirational music playing, during a race.
- Crying a literal river during a sad scene.

(Show examples: Pinkie Pie trombone, Fireworks for Iron Will, Pinkie Pie head-twisting, Fireworks for Trixie, Pinkie Pie eye-bulging, Reflector lights for Gustave, dramatic lightning for crazy Fluttershy, Derpy breaking everything, Pinkie Pie suspending a jump-rope, Twilight getting attacked by bees, Pinkie Pie sneezing confetti, Sweetie Belle burning juice, Pinkie PIe, Rarity and her drama couch, Pinkie Pie...)
Zarhon
Zarhon
Smile Smile Smile
Smile Smile Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleCross Thu Jul 26, 2012 7:15 pm

…I'm not sure Derpy breaking things really counts as 'comedic effect' or 'dramatic effect'...
DoubleCross
DoubleCross
Cutie Mark Crusader
Cutie Mark Crusader

http://needsmoarg4.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Masterweaver Thu Jul 26, 2012 7:25 pm

Zarhon wrote:Comedic/dramatic effect - At will
You can cause a comedic/dramatic effect to occur for any event. This can be almost anything, but are usually a manifestation of a minor event, a "special effect", or you pulling a random (useless) object out of thin air and using it for whatever its meant to, then discarding it. The player then gets +1, +2, or +3 to their next skill check, judged by the DM for their effect. After ten such effects, you can choose to roll a free effect from the "Tons of fun" table, at will. The DM has final say for any effect. Examples of effects include:
- Lightning cracking out of an otherwise clear sky to someone's speech, or evil laugh.
- Birds being rustled out of their tree, foals crying, and somepony whinnying at the mention of a villains name.
- Flying pigs, after someone denies the existence of such creatures.
- Fireworks for cool (or uncool) actions.
- An object breaking from being lightly touched.
- A fragile object falling in slow motion, as someone tries to catch it.
- A couch for you to faint on, appearing out of nowhere.
- Pulling a a live chicken out of a random container.
- A dramatic chord being heard after a plot twist.
- Time slowing down for a cool scene.
- Bright light shining during a rousing speech, with you holding the reflectors.
- Steam coming out of an angry pony's ears.
- Playing a "sad trombone" tune for a critical failure, using an actual trombone.
- Burping loud enough to shake a building.
- A pony leaping dramatically in slow motion, whilst others are unaffected.
- Inspirational music playing, during a race.
- Crying a literal river during a sad scene.

Huh... this seems like an element specific ability.

Hey, maybe we can allow element specific utilities for later levels?
Masterweaver
Masterweaver
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Zarhon Thu Jul 26, 2012 7:27 pm

Mind of madness - 3/Day
Your mind is a jumbled, chaotic mess, unable for anyone (apart from yourself) to understand in any way, shape or form. You can use this ability to:
- Ignore any orders given to you by mind controlling spells in favor of looking at shiny objects, causing the controller to gain a -2 stacking penalty to skill checks, for each minute of attempting to control you.
- Cause mind-altering effects to reverse targets, causing you to cast the effect against them instead.
- Cause anyone listening in to your thoughts to be deafened for 3 hours.
- Interrupt and completely confuse anyone trying to determine your motives, goals, or motivations.
- Cause object sensitive to thoughts, or otherwise thought-affecting, to malfunction or explode.
- Cause creatures that rely on sensing brain-waves to operate (e.g. Illithid brains) to be blinded, deafened and confused for 12 hours.

Last edited by Zarhon on Thu Jul 26, 2012 8:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Zarhon
Zarhon
Smile Smile Smile
Smile Smile Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  Jason Shadow Thu Jul 26, 2012 8:05 pm

Animal Magnetism
Prerequisites - Animal Speech, Call Animal
Within the animal kingdom, you are akin to nobility; perhaps a baron or an earl. Pick one family from below. All animals within that family that you meet are automatically friendly towards you, and while they will not move far from their natural territory to help you, they will do everything else that they can to aid you (unless compelled act otherwise by a more powerful force). The families are as follows: Bats, Bears, Canines, Cats, Fish, Lizards (which includes all nonsentient reptiles with legs), Raptors, Rodents, Serpents, Simians, and Vermin (which includes all nonsentient insects and arachnids). This talent can be taken more than once; for each time it is taken, it applies to a different family.

Last edited by Jason Shadow on Thu Jul 26, 2012 10:26 pm; edited 2 times in total
Jason Shadow
Jason Shadow
Very Special Somepony
Very Special Somepony

Back to top Go down

Post  Zarhon Thu Jul 26, 2012 8:36 pm

Jason Shadow wrote:Animal Magnetism
Prerequisites - Animal Speech, Call Animal
Within the animal kingdom, you are akin to nobility; perhaps a baron or an earl. Pick one family from below. All animals within that family that you meet are automatically friendly towards you, and while they will not move far from their natural territory to help you, they will do everything else that they can to aid you (unless compelled act otherwise by a more powerful force). The families are as follows: Bats, Bears, Canines, Cats, Fish, Lizards (which includes all reptiles with legs), Raptors, Rats, Serpents, Simians, and Vermin (which includes all insects and arachnids). This talent can be taken more than once; for each time it is taken, it applies to a different family.

Lizards would include dragons. That would be pretty much completely game-breaking.
Zarhon
Zarhon
Smile Smile Smile
Smile Smile Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  Jason Shadow Thu Jul 26, 2012 9:34 pm

Zarhon wrote:Lizards would include dragons. That would be pretty much completely game-breaking.

Ah, but that's why animals is specified. Perhaps I could have been clearer: "Animal" in this case is any creature that you would have to use Animal Speech in order to talk to. Thus, while Lizards would include things like crocodiles and maybe even dinosaurs, since dragons are a "sentient" race, they are exempt. Otherwise, griffons (for instance) could be affected by both Cat and Raptor. Sort of like the difference between Charm Animal, Charm Person, and Charm Monster in D&D. I shall edit the above message to reflect that.
Jason Shadow
Jason Shadow
Very Special Somepony
Very Special Somepony

Back to top Go down

Post  Zarhon Sat Jul 28, 2012 6:56 pm

Villainous laughter - 2/Day
You perform the most devilish laugh imaginable as proof your "sinister intent", complete with cracking thunder. Roll a persuasion check against inherently evil/evil aligned/demonic or other similar creatures that can hear you. If successful, they will consider you an ally of similar "evil" motivations, and might offer a business deal, trust you more, reveal information, or temporarily refrain from attacking you. This effect only counts for you, allies don't benefit from it. In addition, when you perform the laugh, you cause a few bolts of lightning to manifest, which will scare nearby animals or strike nearby metallic/magic-powered objects.
Zarhon
Zarhon
Smile Smile Smile
Smile Smile Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next