Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MLP:FiM Season Four: Discussion, Speculation, Interpretation, find it all here. [SPOILERS]

+21
Quietkal
Ramsus
Paper Shadow
Caden2112
Whiteeyes
LoganAura
SilentBelle
Zarhon
Jason Shadow
tygerburningbright
Sable Tails
Philadelphus
Cardbo
The Warrior of Many Faces
Xel Unknown
Masterweaver
Lyntermas
RavenscroftRaven
elfowlgirl
A1C Bronymous
AProcrastinatingWriter
25 posters

Page 13 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13

Go down

MLP:FiM Season Four: Discussion, Speculation, Interpretation, find it all here. [SPOILERS] - Page 13 Empty Re: MLP:FiM Season Four: Discussion, Speculation, Interpretation, find it all here. [SPOILERS]

Post  Xel Unknown Mon Mar 18, 2013 11:46 pm

AProcrastinatingWriter wrote:"Magical path to faraway adventures"...could refer to a dimensional doorway...

"She was a student of Princess Celestia"... implying she knows certain secrets and powerful magic...

...are we looking at the instigator of Equestria Girls?
I would be 100% ok with this if that's what happens.
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

http://us3.herozerogame.com/?resource_request=23219_2_1

Back to top Go down

MLP:FiM Season Four: Discussion, Speculation, Interpretation, find it all here. [SPOILERS] - Page 13 Empty Re: MLP:FiM Season Four: Discussion, Speculation, Interpretation, find it all here. [SPOILERS]

Post  Fury of the Tempest Tue Mar 19, 2013 12:18 pm

WAS a student. WAS is a VERY important word
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post  Caden2112 Tue Mar 19, 2013 1:55 pm

...Now I'm just picturing the scene...Canterlot...Sun is shining, birds are singing...The first day of Princess Twilight Sparkle's new career...

"So...Let me get this straight. You were her student before me?" Neutral

"Yes...And then you went and entered the picture and she just kicked me to the curb!" Mad

"Sorry, I didn't know-" Shocked

"SORRY!? SORRY!?!? Oh, YOU'RE GONNA BE SORRY!!" Twisted Evil

And then Sunset causes whatever problem is the focus of the season 4 premiere via trying to murder Twilight.
Caden2112
Caden2112
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury of the Tempest Tue Mar 19, 2013 2:04 pm

Celestia wouldn't kick anyone to the curb.
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post  SilentBelle Tue Mar 19, 2013 3:25 pm

Fury of the Tempest wrote:Celestia wouldn't kick anyone to the curb.

Yeah, but I could see her inadvertently saying something without the intent to cause harm, but then her student misinterprets her words and thinks of it as being thrown to the curb Smile
SilentBelle
SilentBelle
Monster Overseer
Monster Overseer

http://www.fimfiction.net/user/SilentBelle

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury of the Tempest Tue Mar 19, 2013 3:31 pm

SilentBelle wrote:
Fury of the Tempest wrote:Celestia wouldn't kick anyone to the curb.

Yeah, but I could see her inadvertently saying something without the intent to cause harm, but then her student misinterprets her words and thinks of it as being thrown to the curb Smile

True...

Still, I don't think Sunset Shimmer is going to be any trouble. I mean she wouldn't be one of the six ponies at the top of the forum if she was a baddie now would she?
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Tue Mar 19, 2013 3:44 pm

Fury of the Tempest wrote:Still, I don't think Sunset Shimmer is going to be any trouble. I mean she wouldn't be one of the six ponies at the top of the forum if she was a baddie now would she?
Actually, that pony is someone's OC. Sunset's Cutie Mark is the sun, while the OC pony up there has a flame...

Still, your point remains. I doubt they will make toys for an antagonist before she has appeared...
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury of the Tempest Tue Mar 19, 2013 3:58 pm

Paper Shadow wrote:
Fury of the Tempest wrote:Still, I don't think Sunset Shimmer is going to be any trouble. I mean she wouldn't be one of the six ponies at the top of the forum if she was a baddie now would she?
Actually, that pony is someone's OC. Sunset's Cutie Mark is the sun, while the OC pony up there has a flame...

... I was joking.

I noticed the differences thank you very much. I was just pointing out how damn similar the designs are.
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post  Quietkal Tue Mar 19, 2013 5:25 pm

Word of God says Sunset's not part of Season 4.
And so it was written, so it shall be.
[edit]...okay, not word of god, but still. Meghan McCarthy.
Quietkal
Quietkal
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Tue Mar 19, 2013 6:17 pm

Quietkal wrote:Word of God says Sunset's not part of Season 4.
And so it was written, so it shall be.
[edit]...okay, not word of god, but still. Meghan McCarthy.

Like I said,
Equestria Girls
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter

Back to top Go down

MLP:FiM Season Four: Discussion, Speculation, Interpretation, find it all here. [SPOILERS] - Page 13 Empty Season 4!

Post  Zarhon Sat Jul 20, 2013 7:12 pm

Well, looks like we've got ourselves a look at season 4! Better update the thread title, Aproc, it's pony discussions time again! Very Happy 

As a reminder, any discussions within this thread are likely to contain a huge amount of spoilers. Keep stuff in spoiler tags for everyone's convenience.

Our first glimpse/preview/spoilers of season 4 come in the form of an animatic, straight from Comic Con! (spoilers in link)

Discussion ho!
Comic Con Vid preview:
Zarhon
Zarhon
Smile Smile Smile
Smile Smile Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  A1C Bronymous Sat Jul 20, 2013 7:16 pm

You're welcome.

NMM returns, I've heard theories that its a dream, or time travel. I personally hope its neither. Also, Scootaloo is CONFIRMED old enough to fly, CONFIRMED that she should be able to, but can't- which means some headcanons are taking damage early. Episode should come with some feels.

Power Rangers. Or super heroes. Best Episode.
A1C Bronymous
A1C Bronymous
Air Commander, Equestrian Armies Pegasus Corps, Eastern Skies Command

Back to top Go down

Post  AlicornPriest Sat Jul 20, 2013 7:56 pm

Night Mare Moon worldbuilding! Fantastic! Very Happy Surprised cheers 
AlicornPriest
AlicornPriest
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Sat Jul 20, 2013 8:29 pm

Pros:
It's all looking good...

Cons:
They made a setting which would have made one of my campaigns 10x better now that I think about it...
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  A1C Bronymous Sat Jul 20, 2013 11:03 pm

Monochrome Lineart Animatic? I can see how that could be a neat setting.
A1C Bronymous
A1C Bronymous

Back to top Go down

Post  A1C Bronymous Thu Jul 25, 2013 10:09 pm

November 23, everyone set every alarm you own. Wrap yourselves in calendars. Don't change the channel from the hub so you don't miss it.

Also, Sept 1st Equestria girls, for all you nerds that didn't go see it already.
A1C Bronymous
A1C Bronymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Whiteeyes Wed Jul 31, 2013 12:35 pm

But, Dr. Who's 50th anniversary is also that day!
Whiteeyes
Whiteeyes
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  AlicornPriest Wed Jul 31, 2013 12:38 pm

And Catching Fire comes out the day before! I'm gonna have my hands full. Shocked 
AlicornPriest
AlicornPriest
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Wed Jul 31, 2013 10:11 pm

I am only in one of the aforementioned fanbases, and even then only marginally

But I must say I will enjoy watching Tumblr explode

(Also imagine if somehow Homestuck's final update was on that day Tumblr would explode twice)
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter

Back to top Go down

Post  Zarhon Sat Dec 07, 2013 10:30 pm

Edit: Wait, should I be posting in this thread or the other one? We have two, apparently.

Have a pair of more best worst commentaries!

Castle-Mania:

Daring Don't:

Now, the latest episode gave us quite a bit of worldbuilding:
1) Aztec/Inca/Mayan ponies are a thing.
2) Daring Do being a real thing (meaning many ponies died horribly across many books).
3) Pinkie Pie defaced half the continent and has infinite amounts of red paint.
4) A new "Region" of Equestria - the "Valley" the events take place within. Along with it, an unmarked "map" of Equestria as they travel through it.
5) A bunch of "canon" events and places and things related to the books. Among them, Quetzalcóatl, which implies the existence of "feathered serpents".
6) The book characters are apparently either far away enough to not know what goes on with A.K. Yearling's  publishing career, or are too oblivious to realize it, or simply ignoring it. Either way, she's dodging quite a few copyright issues and potential ways of having her enemies abuse her writing what is essentially an autobiography.
Zarhon
Zarhon
Smile Smile Smile
Smile Smile Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13