Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adventures in Saint-Trotez - On Set (Episode 6)

+3
tygerburningbright
Paper Shadow
Colter Bolt
7 posters

Page 1 of 19 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next

Go down

Adventures in Saint-Trotez - On Set (Episode 6) Empty Adventures in Saint-Trotez - On Set (Episode 6)

Post  Colter Bolt Sun Nov 03, 2013 12:09 am

How close have you ever been to a dragon? A real one, not one of my shadow spirit ones. I've known beings that trained for the better part of their lives to slay dragons and ones that spent a better part of their lives, as well as undeadness, learning to control them. Both types can tell you that dragons are nothing to mess with. Even a duel can mean the end of our existence. But really, we should decide after we see the dragon. Necrar steps closer to the kobold leader. "And when do you think I might be able to talk to this great dragon?"

Last edited by Colter Bolt on Sat Nov 16, 2013 6:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Colter Bolt
Colter Bolt
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Adventures in Saint-Trotez - On Set (Episode 6) Empty Re: Adventures in Saint-Trotez - On Set (Episode 6)

Post  Paper Shadow Sun Nov 03, 2013 12:43 am

Colter Bolt wrote:"What kind of creature does this skull come from?"
The Leader thinks for a moment while you have your mental conversation. "Skeleton Head is Dragon Skeleton Head. Bigger than Dragon Head. Kobold thought Dragon would wear Skeleton Head, but Dragon doesn't."

Colter Bolt wrote:"And when do you think I might be able to talk to this great dragon?"
"Not Pony may see Dragon now if lucky."
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Adventures in Saint-Trotez - On Set (Episode 6) Empty Re: Adventures in Saint-Trotez - On Set (Episode 6)

Post  Colter Bolt Sun Nov 03, 2013 12:52 am

"Thank you for your help. I will do the best I can to settle this issue without everything breaking out in chaos. Where can I find the dragon?"  Ok, things probably just went from bad to worse. Either the dragon is slightly crazy, or there is a dracolich that survived as a skull. To but it bluntly, a dracolich is a dragon version of me, but exponentially more powerful.
Colter Bolt
Colter Bolt
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Sun Nov 03, 2013 1:16 am

"Head deeper into Kobold Cave. Dragon is at bottom. Be careful about Robed Kobolds Not Pony, they not ours, they tell Dragon about Not Pony and set up traps if they see Not Pony. Good Luck Not Pony." With that, the Kobold Leader returns her focus to her work...
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  Colter Bolt Sun Nov 03, 2013 1:42 am

"Thank you. I will do my best to settle this problem peacefully." Necrar bows and leaves the room. "All right, first question, anypony have something that will make all ponies present invisible? Second, are you all ready?"
Colter Bolt
Colter Bolt
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  tygerburningbright Sun Nov 03, 2013 11:55 am

"Well I know of something that will make myself invisible or well unnoticeable same thing most of the time but that's just for me." Sparks then gets a sudden idea. Hey Necrar what would be the best way or two to get rid of you 'cause we could use that on the dragon skull thingy. One more thing what poisons works on dragons?
tygerburningbright
tygerburningbright
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

Back to top Go down

Post  Colter Bolt Sun Nov 03, 2013 3:53 pm

Well, to take out the dracolich, if it is the case, we would need to destroy its phylactery, or where it stores its soul. The fact that it's only a skull would suggest that its phylactery is nearby. As for poison...
Spoiler:
Colter Bolt
Colter Bolt
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Sun Nov 03, 2013 4:32 pm

Colter Bolt wrote:
Spoiler:
It depends on the dragon, but most dragons are able to shake of the effects of poison before they take effect...
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury of the Tempest Sun Nov 03, 2013 4:40 pm

'We aren't that good at stealth... and we don't know for sure if it is a Dracolich, it could just be that the skull is a focus for a spell for long-distance communication. Storm Blade mused, really not liking the situation presented to them. 'With the robed kobolds having seen us, the dragon's probably set up its traps as well... and we don't know just how big this dragon is... There to many variable's here, we need more information before making a plan'
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post  Quietkal Sun Nov 03, 2013 8:13 pm

Undergrowth continues to stand in Leader's room, not particularly intent on following the flaming skeleton pony too closely. "Undergrowth...did well bringing Leader Not Pony?"
Quietkal
Quietkal
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  Colter Bolt Sun Nov 03, 2013 9:34 pm

Most dragons just shrug the poison off before it affects them, so that's out of the question. And if it's information we need, let's go and get it. Necrar turns to face each pony in turn. "Ok, instead of invisible as I hoped, it seems that you must be in plain sight. I suggest that you all become my "personal guards." Snipe, Aces, keep an eye out for traps."
Colter Bolt
Colter Bolt
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury of the Tempest Mon Nov 04, 2013 12:49 am

'We always have my idea as a back-up' Storm Blade said, preparing to follow after Necar, being that he had to lead. 'And yes Necar. I do know what dragons are like. For the record seeing members of the royal guard fighting one of is a big reason I was motivated to join them. They are powerful and dangerous, but not invincible. That, and my idea is a last-resort. Now then. I believe we should all keep an eye out for traps.'
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Mon Nov 04, 2013 12:00 pm

Quietkal wrote:Undergrowth continues to stand in Leader's room, not particularly intent on following the flaming skeleton pony too closely. "Undergrowth...did well bringing Leader Not Pony?"
The kobold leader is silent...
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Tue Nov 05, 2013 12:28 am

Colter Bolt wrote:Most dragons just shrug the poison off before it affects them, so that's out of the question. And if it's information we need, let's go and get it. Necrar turns to face each pony in turn. "Ok, instead of invisible as I hoped, it seems that you must be in plain sight. I suggest that you all become my "personal guards." Snipe, Aces, keep an eye out for traps."
"Sir yes sir," Aces says flatly, slowly shifting upwards and prepping to follow.
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter

Back to top Go down

Post  LoganAura Tue Nov 05, 2013 12:54 am

"Righto!" Snipe salutes Necrar and looks around, pouting for a moment as he pretended to be better and looked for Struct. He shrugged a bit and started flying, eyes peeled for any sorts of traps and the like.

Spoiler:
LoganAura
LoganAura
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Quietkal Tue Nov 05, 2013 1:18 am

Undergrowth frowns and scoots out of the room, assuming Leader's silence to be that Leader didn't hear what Undergrowth said due to...whatever Leader was working on. Noticing the ponies and not pony, he quickly follows them, saying, "Wait! Undergrowth go with pony and not pony; make sure pony and not pony not insult Dragon."
Quietkal
Quietkal
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  Colter Bolt Tue Nov 05, 2013 1:40 am

"Ah, thank you Undergrowth. Your help is very appreciated. If you could, would you mind leading the way as well?"
Colter Bolt
Colter Bolt
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Quietkal Tue Nov 05, 2013 2:42 am

Undergrowth mutters something along the lines of, "Undergrowth lead because Undergrowth want to, not because not pony said," and starts down the tunnel, making sure not to accidentally activate any more traps.
Quietkal
Quietkal
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  tygerburningbright Tue Nov 05, 2013 7:58 pm

Sparks gives a half joking salute at Necrar and then speaks toward Undergrowth. "Undergrowth no miss trap this time right?" Saying this he tries to keep an eye out himself.

Roll:
tygerburningbright
tygerburningbright

Back to top Go down

Post  Colter Bolt Tue Nov 05, 2013 9:26 pm

Necrar follows after Undergrowth, floating a few inches off the ground.
Colter Bolt
Colter Bolt
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  LoganAura Tue Nov 05, 2013 10:02 pm

Snipe flies after, eyes peeled.... Or they would be if they weren't red and watery from crying.

Sooooo I rolled.:
LoganAura
LoganAura
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Quietkal Tue Nov 05, 2013 10:45 pm

Undergrowth mock chuckles with a hiss. "Pony not see pit either. Undergrowth had help pony get out. Undergrowth distracted before, but see cave as back of claw now."
You know, probably:
Quietkal
Quietkal
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Thu Nov 07, 2013 11:43 am

Quietkal wrote:
You know, probably:
The kobold successfully leads you through the caves, pointing out traps that even those among you on lookout missed. Since, from what Undergrowth knows, the dragon blocked his own entrance off using his hoard, moving it out of the way when he wishes to leave, the kobold takes the group to the entrance the kobolds use. Eventually, your decent leads you to a large and out of place stone door that Undergrowth is not familiar with, although knows that this is the right way. The door is beautifully carved, with a face of a ancient pony with a large mane and beard that flows all over being the centrepiece of the door. You see no handle to open the door, although there is a larger than normal keyhole in the bottom centre of the door...
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  LoganAura Thu Nov 07, 2013 11:48 am

"... Oooooooooooh." Snipe's eyes widen as he stares at the ornate door, not sure what else to do other than not touch anything just in case he activated a trap.
LoganAura
LoganAura
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury of the Tempest Thu Nov 07, 2013 12:13 pm

'... We are going to meet a dragon. But the door has the image of a pony' Storm Blade said, furrowing his brow at this. 'That doesn't exactly seem right... unless he stole it from somewhere. But last I checked, dragon's don't steal doors'
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 19 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next