Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pony Tales at Everfree NW 2014

2 posters

Go down

Pony Tales at Everfree NW 2014 Empty Pony Tales at Everfree NW 2014

Post  Lightfoot Thu Feb 27, 2014 1:52 am

Hello,

My name is Lightfoot and I will be attending Everfree NW 2014 this July.

One of my great passions in life is table-top role-playing games and this year I would like to assist the Con (in my own OCD way) to have a greater table-top RPG presence in the Gaming Rooms.  To that end, I am seeking your permission to print out 6 copies of the Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony Player's Book and 1 copy of the Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony Pony-Handler's Guide to make available to general con attendees.  Both of these volumes would also include the Abilities, Combat Talents, Combat Items, Combat Traits, Boons and Destinies lists.

These would essentially by double-sided color copies, 3-hole punched and placed in 3-ring binders.  With these copies, I would also be supplying character sheets, dice, pencils and all other necessary gaming supplies.

If you are amenable, I am further considering donating the entire game “pack” to the Charity Auction held at the end of the Con.

Please let me know your thoughts on the above and thank you very much for developing such a wonderful game.

Lightfoot
Cutie Mark Crusader
Cutie Mark Crusader

Back to top Go down

Pony Tales at Everfree NW 2014 Empty Re: Pony Tales at Everfree NW 2014

Post  Stairc -Dan Felder Thu Feb 27, 2014 3:05 am

Hello Lightfoot,

Permission granted. It's great to hear you've gotten so much enjoyment out of our work and the contributions of the community. If you'd like, I'm sure that I or the other designers could spare some time to craft a personalized something-or-other for your charity auction. We also hope to have a greatly updated and expanded Pony Handler's Guide by the time the con rolls around.

Have a great time!
Stairc -Dan Felder
Stairc -Dan Felder
Lead Designer
Lead Designer

Back to top Go down

Post  Lightfoot Fri Feb 28, 2014 2:31 am

Oo, thank you so much, Dan!

I really appreciate it and will hop to on production.

If you or any of the other artists wish to contribute something to the Everfree 2014 NW Charity Auction, I'm sure it would be greatly appreciated. And I'll be glad to facilitate getting it there.

I will also keep my eyes out for an updated Pony-Handler's Guide. That sounds great.

Thank you again.

Lightfoot
Cutie Mark Crusader
Cutie Mark Crusader

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down