Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The League

+3
Elacular
Copper Rose
Crystalite
7 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

The League - Page 2 Empty Re: The League

Post  Copper Rose Mon May 05, 2014 12:52 am

"Find out how many there are? Easy." SW looks at LL and BO. "Ready? SCOUT!" All at once, the three sisters transform. Blue Owl becomes a blue owl (kinda her only option), Lavender Lion becomes a light purple lion (also her only option) and Sunset Wolf becomes a dove, and then an albatross once she's in the air. The three all go in different directions, scouting the area.
Rolls:

Last edited by Copper Rose on Mon May 05, 2014 1:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Copper Rose
Copper Rose
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  A1C Bronymous Mon May 05, 2014 12:53 am

"Well at least they specified beforehand not to outright kill anyone, that was kind of embarrassing last time they pulled that on me. Makes it more difficult as well. Why don't we just go grab, beat down, or scare everyone we find, and sort them out afterwards?" Despite the questions, Phoenix was already walking toward the door, his habit of running headlong into the fight outweighing and caution or concern.

Then when the sisters mobilize, he simply smiles and takes their lead, running in after to see what he can find.
A1C Bronymous
A1C Bronymous
Air Commander, Equestrian Armies Pegasus Corps, Eastern Skies Command

Back to top Go down

Post  ZamuelNow Mon May 05, 2014 1:26 am

The Everliving Gentleman gave a soft chuckle. "Dr. Calvin has quite valid questions.  That said, I'm sure they're meant to be self evident.  We need to learn each other's strengths and weaknesses.  We need to know when a threat has properly been thwarted.  However, while unknown enemies makes sense for a terrorist cell or secret organization, this feels more akin to an outbreak of Knacked or a breakout from prison--things that could be calculated and quantified in the realm of the real world.  This is meant to train us for that illusion called reality, correct?" He motioned towards the door.  "I would suggest two teams.  The youngsters and the rest of us, though I'd recommend one of us follow them."
ZamuelNow
ZamuelNow
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

Back to top Go down

Post  Elacular Mon May 05, 2014 1:33 am

Calvin gave the gentleman a nod. "Sounds like a plan. As much as I'd love to continue my pissing contest with Robin the boy wonder in there, I can't even keep up with normal teenagers who play WoW all day, so I'm staying with the grown ups. Who wants to play babysitter?"
Elacular
Elacular
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  mjh6 Mon May 05, 2014 1:42 am

Iron Maiden looked around, and guessed she was the only person left who qualified as a teenager." I guess I'll go, unless someone else is dying to go instead."
mjh6
mjh6
Newbie Designer
Newbie Designer

Back to top Go down

Post  ZamuelNow Mon May 05, 2014 2:03 am

"I meant those who had already run off in their youthful impatience. It is your choice on which team you choose."
ZamuelNow
ZamuelNow

Back to top Go down

Post  mjh6 Mon May 05, 2014 10:37 am

"I'm fine with either."
mjh6
mjh6
Newbie Designer
Newbie Designer

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystalite Mon May 05, 2014 10:55 am

Rushing down the hallway, you eventually come to a stepladder leading upwards. Climbing up, you come to the top, which turns out to lead out of a manhole in the road...

The street you come out of seems to be a shopping strip of some kind. Despite Mannheim's claim, this street is eerily quiet...
Crystalite
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Back to top Go down

Post  A1C Bronymous Mon May 05, 2014 11:12 am

"...cool." Phoenix quickly moves to the side of the street, looking for a way to climb up to the roof of the nearest building. Following the paths that the two bird sisters take as he does so, he keeps his eyes and ears open for anything happening on the ground. Hopefully he would get there before the lion could have all the fun.

Perception: 14+11= 25.
Am I correct in assuming that this is a simulated street, not an actual city block?

Last edited by Bronymous on Mon May 05, 2014 9:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
A1C Bronymous
A1C Bronymous

Back to top Go down

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Mon May 05, 2014 5:00 pm

ZamuelNow wrote:"I meant those who had already run off in their youthful impatience.  It is your choice on which team you choose."

Shoot shrugs. It's difficult with the cape and armor, but she manages. Lots of practice.
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter

Back to top Go down

Post  Copper Rose Mon May 05, 2014 7:25 pm

Oh, for some reason I'd thought we were already inside. iDerp. I guess previous post of them transforming should instead be considered as starting the prep time for the respective abilities needed, and then they all transform when they get through the manhole.

Sunset Wolf, in albatross form, flies up as high as she can to get as good a view of the streets as she can, as she soars through the air. Blue Owl and Lavender Lion obviously go separate ways as well, trying to cover as much ground as possible in as little time as possible. SW also keeps her eyes and ears out for any animals of any kind, so that she might ask them what they've seen.
More Perception, I guess?:
Copper Rose
Copper Rose
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  mjh6 Mon May 05, 2014 11:25 pm

Iron Maiden, noticing they all seemed to be waiting for a volunteer, shrugged, and said, "Hopefully, I can catch up quickly." And hurried off after them. Once she reached the cityscape, she looked around for any other people.

ooc:
mjh6
mjh6
Newbie Designer
Newbie Designer

Back to top Go down

Post  Elacular Tue May 06, 2014 9:49 am

""preciate it." Cal said flatly before he began limping down the hallway. "Let's get a move on, heroes. Can't let Alvin and the Chipettes steal all our thunder, even if they do have someone on the other end of the leash now."
Elacular
Elacular
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  ZamuelNow Tue May 06, 2014 7:54 pm

"And I shall be with you, even if I'm not immediately nearby." With that, he entered the city structure and ducked into a side street. Creating one of his holographic doppelgangers, The Everliving Gentleman sent it running down the street as he casually walked a good distance behind it.

OOC:
ZamuelNow
ZamuelNow

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystalite Wed May 07, 2014 1:22 am

In the Air

Pheonix climbs up what turns out to be a big thrift store as Sunset Wolf takes to the air. They can't see very far, but further than before...

They both notice this street's emptiness is at least partly coincidence: they can see a steady stream of people to the north. They can also see the Square, the center of the Cube, to the west.

A big, black crow spots Sunset Wolf. While it doesn't say anything, it seems to glare in anger and recognition...

On the Ground

Meanwhile, the rest of the party disperses at various speeds. They don't see as much, except that Doctor Calvin sees a shady looking man in a trench coat and fedora leaning against a lamp post. That, in and of itself, wasn't odd; but he seems vaguely familiar to Cal...
Crystalite
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Back to top Go down

Post  Elacular Wed May 07, 2014 2:10 am

Calvin arched an eyebrow and wandered up to the man. He decided to use his disability to his advantage and went out of his way to look both "special" and entirely benign. "Hiya! Whatcha doing? Are you waiting for someone?"

It wasn't his best work by any means, and he hoped that someone was near enough to hear him degrading himself and realize something was wrong.

Meta:
Elacular
Elacular
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  mjh6 Wed May 07, 2014 2:23 am

So much for catching up to the first group; looks like they had all dispersed somewhere. Iron Maiden stood on the streets for a moment, then decided to take a closer look at the buildings. The director only said they were in the cube, not that they were all on the streets.

ooc:
mjh6
mjh6
Newbie Designer
Newbie Designer

Back to top Go down

Post  Copper Rose Wed May 07, 2014 2:27 am

SW looks over at the crow. "Did... did I do something at some point to make you upset with me? I can't really think of anything, and I would like to make it up to you, so I would appreciate it if you would tell me."
Copper Rose
Copper Rose
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  A1C Bronymous Wed May 07, 2014 4:19 am

Phoenix weighs his options. The odds of the bad guys (and the civilians) being in the throngs to the north were pretty good. But that didn't necessarily mean he should overlook the obvious places. He pauses on the roof, getting his bearings a bit.

Streetwise- which place would the majority of the bad guys most likely be?
2+7=9

And away from the mission I go. Well this will be embarassing.
"Guys, I can't find ANYONE."
"Where are you?"
"On top of the Cube, duh. But there's no one here."
A1C Bronymous
A1C Bronymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystalite Wed May 07, 2014 11:08 am

Considering the options before him, Pheonix realizes the Square is as good a place as any to start. He can also see a warehouse to the north, significantly further than the people going about their simulated daily lives.

The crow continues to glare for a moment before letting out an angry "CAW!" and shooting off in the opposite direction like a rocket.

((Roll History. DC 20.))

As the Iron Maiden scans the buildings, she catches a glimpse of... Somebody on the third floor of a bed and breakfast. Whoever it was moved away too fast to see whom it might have been...

She also sees the Doctor acting dumber than normal in front of a trenchcoated man. The man ignores the doctor pointedly, taking a drag on a big cigar; that, come to think of it, Calvon is sure wasn't there before...
Crystalite
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Back to top Go down

Post  Elacular Wed May 07, 2014 11:28 am

Calvin frowned slowly. The possibilities of what this guy could be rushed through his paranoid mind, each worse than the last. Light-bender, summoner, reality warper, mind flayer...he had to suppress a shudder at that last one. He continued speaking, projecting his voice more than he needed to in the hopes that a teammate would hear him. "Hey mister, don'cha know smoking is bad for you? It causes cancers and stuff, and my teachers used to say we were too cool for drugs."

Meta:
Elacular
Elacular
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  mjh6 Wed May 07, 2014 11:42 am

Iron Maiden was just about to go check out the Bed and Breakfast(did simulated streets have simulated Bed and Breakfast guests?) when she heard the Doctor telling the guy about how people were to smart for drugs. Sounded like he could use some help, both with whoever the guy was, as well as his cover. She hurried over to him, saying "Mr. Wright, there you are! You really shouldn't wander off like that. Never know who you're going to run into. It's a dangerous world. "

ooc:

Last edited by mjh6 on Wed May 07, 2014 11:44 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : forgot something)
mjh6
mjh6
Newbie Designer
Newbie Designer

Back to top Go down

Post  A1C Bronymous Wed May 07, 2014 2:09 pm

"Hey a warehouse. Always something going down in a warehouse." Phoenix turns and begins running, climbing, and jumping along Rooftops towards the Cube Square. "Heh. Cube Square. That's dumb."

Acrobatics to hardcoreparkour and get there quickly.
Freerunning:
Acrobatics: 24(5+10+9)+12=36
A1C Bronymous
A1C Bronymous

Back to top Go down

Post  ZamuelNow Wed May 07, 2014 5:39 pm

The Everliving Gentleman directed his doppelganger to make an wide arc to try to get behind the mysterious stranger while he directly addressed the smoker.  "Well dressed gentlemen such as ourselves should not need to suffer the foolishness of some homeless vagrant.  I can take him off your hands if need be."  He firmly, yet carefully, grabbed Dr. Cal around the collar.   "Though I must ask the brand of cigar you're indulging in, for I need to restock my supply."

OOC:
ZamuelNow
ZamuelNow

Back to top Go down

Post  Copper Rose Thu May 08, 2014 3:01 am

SW starts flying in circles, divided between following the crow and scouting the streets more. Why didn't the crow just talk to her?
History:
Copper Rose
Copper Rose
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next