Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Equestrian Radio Show's Adventure Variety Hour: Explorers of STOMP (thread 2)

+4
sunbeam
Fury of the Tempest
Crystalite
ZamuelNow
8 posters

Page 3 of 22 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 ... 22  Next

Go down

Equestrian Radio Show's Adventure Variety Hour: Explorers of STOMP (thread 2) - Page 3 Empty Re: Equestrian Radio Show's Adventure Variety Hour: Explorers of STOMP (thread 2)

Post  sunbeam Sun Jul 20, 2014 3:30 pm

Shortly thereafter, Grease arrives at the storeroom, confused by the state of moderate panic it seems to be in. "...Where's Gearick?" He asks Dusty when he sees her. "Is this his fault?"

OOC:
sunbeam
sunbeam
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Equestrian Radio Show's Adventure Variety Hour: Explorers of STOMP (thread 2) - Page 3 Empty Re: Equestrian Radio Show's Adventure Variety Hour: Explorers of STOMP (thread 2)

Post  ZamuelNow Sun Jul 20, 2014 8:43 pm

Dusty Winds shouted across the room, "We were sent to see if something was missing.  Something's missing.  Hope you're here to help."

When Gearick teleported into Brisk Iron's office, the light's flickered as she jumped back with her wings spread wide.  Recognizing the unicorn, she closed her wings and glared at him furiously, "You're a telepath.  Give warning next time unless you utterly lack self preservation." Listening to his report, she gave a weary sigh, "Well, there's good news and bad news.  The good news is that the one stolen is a decoy.  While it has mild magical ability, the real thing is kept elsewhere.  The bad news is that I think I know who's behind it.  If so, everypony will definitely need to rest up because there'll be another expedition soon."
ZamuelNow
ZamuelNow
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystalite Sun Jul 20, 2014 8:49 pm

Hector facepalmed at the news. "More infiltrators? Director, with all due respect I think you need to increase your security measures. For now, I'm gonna go find Ready Quill, a lunch, and a bed in that order," he said, turning to leave...
Crystalite
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury of the Tempest Sun Jul 20, 2014 9:06 pm

Gearick rubbed the back of his head sheepishly at Brisk's Iron comment about using his telepathy first, before anything else if he didn't want to risk being killed, the unicorn saying. "Ah... sorry. Kinda not used to using telepathy as much as teleportation... and with how the guard reacted, I kinda acted before thinking... I'll remeber to use my telepathy next time."
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post  ZamuelNow Sun Jul 20, 2014 9:16 pm

The Chief Director composed herself and took a seat, "I'm getting the feeling that the mare Skale described wasn't even here for him, she just set him free since she saw opportunity in the commotion. I have a lot to plan for right now."
ZamuelNow
ZamuelNow

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbeam Mon Jul 21, 2014 6:26 am

"Right. So not his fault. Help how?" Grease shouted back.
sunbeam
sunbeam
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury of the Tempest Mon Jul 21, 2014 8:09 am

Gearick nodded at this and moved away, saying. "We'll leave you to that then." As he left, he also spoke mentally to Hector, saying cheerfully. 'Once you've got that stuff delivered, do you want to help me and Dusky taking inventory?' Admittedly, the unicorn was only really asking because he wanted to see if Hector would be willing to spend time with Dusky even when working.
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystalite Mon Jul 21, 2014 9:27 am

(("Dusky" is a typo, right?))

Hector stopped and turned back around to face Gearick. "Sure. I just need to talk to Ready Quill about copying this... But do me a favor? Don't do that to me when I'm right here, I don't like it."
Crystalite
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury of the Tempest Tue Jul 22, 2014 10:54 am

(Yep)

Gearick shrugged at Hector’s comment once they left the office, saying. “Sure, just getting a bit of practice with it. Sides, you’ll probably need to get used to it, as we use telepathy a lot in the team, both myself and Muse use it to keep everyone in contact.”
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post  ZamuelNow Tue Jul 22, 2014 1:34 pm

Dusty Winds tossed Grease a clipboard, "Pick up from where he left off on the inventory sheet."
ZamuelNow
ZamuelNow

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbeam Tue Jul 22, 2014 6:53 pm

Grease jumps to catch the clipboard and starts moving through the storage area...

OOC:
sunbeam
sunbeam
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  ZamuelNow Tue Jul 22, 2014 8:42 pm

The excitable young dragon set about checking the various items off the list.  He was making good progress until he accidentally put the box for the Grand Compass of the Northern Star back on the shelf upside down.  The arcane magnetism pulled a large bolt of lightning off the small dragon which then bounced around the room.  The nails holding the shelves up were pulled out and everything spilled to the floor.  Finally, the lights shattered, leaving a few unicorns to use basic light spells.  In the dim light, Dusty gave a weary sigh., "Just...go see if Gearick needs help.  I'll clean up."
ZamuelNow
ZamuelNow

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbeam Tue Jul 22, 2014 9:32 pm

Grease lets out a breath that he was holding as the lightning bounced around the room and says, sheepishly, "Yes. I'll do that." He walks back out into the hall and, after turning few corners, gets an odd look on his face and doubles over with smothered laughter. He slowly stands back up and makes his way towards Brisk Iron's office.

OOC:
sunbeam
sunbeam
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystalite Wed Jul 23, 2014 1:20 am

"...Okay, whatever. I'm off for now," Hector replied, turning again to find the alleged Ready Quill...

((To the breakroom! Under the assumption he actually is there, like Brisk Iron said.))
Crystalite
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury of the Tempest Wed Jul 23, 2014 11:44 am

"Right, see you in a few." Gearick said with a nod, deciding that as there was no rush to actually get back to work, he will walk this time. Plus, he felt that someone was irritated at him for some reason last time he teleported, and it wasn't Brisk Iron.
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbeam Wed Jul 23, 2014 7:52 pm

Grease turned a corner and bumped right into Gearick, back-pedaling to keep his balance. "Ah, there you are. Dusty told me to find you. What did you lose?"
sunbeam
sunbeam
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  ZamuelNow Wed Jul 23, 2014 8:21 pm

Hector made his way to the break room where he saw Ready Quill.  The unicorn takes a deep breath upon sight and then, "Hey-hey-hey-! You-must-be-the-new-guy-all-them-rumors-are-circling-around. Never-seen-a-hippogriff-before-but-there's-a-first-time-for-everything. I-recognize-that-there-stationary-so-it-means-the-Chief-Director-sent-you. So-whatcha-got-there?" The unicorn pulls the note out of Hector's talons. "A-copy-order? Marvelous! Haven't-had-one-of-those-for-a-bit. Guess-that's-what-that-other-piece-of-paper-is.  Get-right-on-that-after-I-eat. How-about-you-join-me. Want-some-soup?"
ZamuelNow
ZamuelNow

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystalite Wed Jul 23, 2014 10:31 pm

The hippgriff was taken aback slightly by the unicorn's manner. "Colt. Slow down, second language here,"  Hector responded. "Yeah, I need some copies of this. If you could make it a little bigger that would be great, but beyond that it needs to be exact. And there needs to be a bunch. It's really important, I don't want to have to worry about losing it."
Crystalite
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Back to top Go down

Post  ZamuelNow Wed Jul 23, 2014 10:55 pm

Ready Quill flipped the sheet back and forth a few times with his magic then handed it back to Hector, "Done-and-done. Got-it-memorized-so-you-keep-that-copy. I-say-that-sure-is-some-classy-hoofwriting. Just-warms-my-day-when-I-get-to-see-one-of-those."
ZamuelNow
ZamuelNow

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystalite Thu Jul 24, 2014 11:25 am

"Thank you," Hector replied, taking it back gingerly. "What next.... I wonder if Dusty is still doing anything..." he said quietly, heading back out...
Crystalite
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury of the Tempest Thu Jul 24, 2014 11:26 am

Gearick was a little surprised to bump into Grease, and even more surprised for him to reveal having been looking for him. Though he simply mentally shrugged, before actually rolling his eyes. “I, personally. Didn’t lose anything. We just had the fake of the Monocle of the Blind Dragon stolen, that’s all. Did you want anything from me?”
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbeam Thu Jul 24, 2014 1:39 pm

Grease traces a claw from the general direction of Brisk Iron's office towards them. "If you're coming this way, then Brisk Iron probably already knows, so no, not really. Actually, that was wrong. Before the whole debacle with the storeroom, I was looking for you for advice on working with those nullifier crystals we have." He rummages through his gearbox and eventually produces the bag, drawstring drawn tight. "After all, you're the only pony I know that's been subjected to one of them."
sunbeam
sunbeam
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury of the Tempest Sat Jul 26, 2014 11:17 am

Gearick was surprised, and pleased to see that his suggestion of something being done with the magic-draining stones was being done. If a little later than he would have prefered, but it was being done. Still, he was a little confused at Grease asking him for advice, as he was hardly an expert on them. “I can’t really tell you much. Using magic on them drains the magic, and maybe having them touch the skin drains magic as well. Maybe you could use them as part of a net or something.”
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbeam Sat Jul 26, 2014 3:14 pm

"Obviously. But I want to know what it felt like to have your magic drained."
sunbeam
sunbeam
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  ZamuelNow Sat Jul 26, 2014 11:59 pm

Hector made his way to Southern Storage, he found Dusty to be quite busy rebuilding and restacking shelves.  She didn't seem to have noticed his entrance.
ZamuelNow
ZamuelNow

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 22 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 ... 22  Next