Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hope's Refraction [OCC/All Slots Filled]

+4
Caden2112
tygerburningbright
TheCavalry
Dream Axis
8 posters

Page 1 of 14 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next

Go down

Hope's Refraction [OCC/All Slots Filled] Empty Hope's Refraction [OCC/All Slots Filled]

Post  Dream Axis Wed Jul 23, 2014 4:18 pm

Ok so somepony help me iv decided to run a campaign, in equestria of all places.
i have the basic plot done but il be playing most of this by the ear as it goes along so be gentle with me please!

The basic time line is sometime after seasons 4 end's and twilight has taken up her status as princess fully, along with all her friends, who are now all agreed upon as VIP’s by equestrian society.
Now this game with involve 'travelling' to a Parallel universe and a fair bit of headcannon will be used on both worlds in order to compensate for that.

Now i would like 6 players each with different elements, other than that, feel free to be any (natural born)race or age you want.
so ponies(E,U,P), zebra's, donkeys, deer, minotaurs, diamond dogs,Goats, griffon's, hippogriffs, dragons and changeling's are all welcome.  
(if i missed a race you want to play, give me  message and we'll talk)

If you want to use non official material let me go over it with you first.
submissions:

Note:if you want to use a none main element message me and we can probably work something out, for instance who's to say tendency isn't just another way of using magic?

Using latest official version

il check back and answer and questions as they come, for now i'm off to try and figure out how im going to handle dice rolls

Last edited by Dream Axis on Tue Aug 05, 2014 7:09 am; edited 9 times in total
Dream Axis
Dream Axis
Very Important Pony
Very Important Pony

Back to top Go down

Hope's Refraction [OCC/All Slots Filled] Empty Re: Hope's Refraction [OCC/All Slots Filled]

Post  TheCavalry Wed Jul 23, 2014 5:54 pm

Multiverse Equestria?

Can I reserve a spot?
TheCavalry
TheCavalry
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Hope's Refraction [OCC/All Slots Filled] Empty Re: Hope's Refraction [OCC/All Slots Filled]

Post  Dream Axis Wed Jul 23, 2014 6:17 pm

Kinda, you will start in the cannon universe(bar headcannon stuff) and then enter another one.

by all means stake your claim, though im probably not going to make any decisions on who gets in till Friday night at the earliest,  probably Saturday night realistically, and then that depends on the amount of interest this is shown.
(Anyone who doesn't get in will be put on a wait list for when the inevitable happens. )
Dream Axis
Dream Axis
Very Important Pony
Very Important Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  tygerburningbright Wed Jul 23, 2014 7:21 pm

ah the sweet sweet naivety of the new... it warms my heart a tad.
You might get a playable amount within a week or so though asking for 6 may take quite a bit of time.

But then again you are using the PT system and I feel intrigued to say the least so I might as well throw my hat into the ring.
tygerburningbright
tygerburningbright
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

Back to top Go down

Post  Dream Axis Thu Jul 24, 2014 5:03 am

Yay hats!
admittedly I did doubt that I would get sufficient intrest in sutch a short amount of time but then again sometimes life can suprise you, or throw Lemons at you, giant orange shaped ones, with tiny tiny umbrellas.
Its debatable which is better...
Now where was I again? Hats! Yay!
Dream Axis
Dream Axis
Very Important Pony
Very Important Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Caden2112 Thu Jul 24, 2014 3:14 pm

I'll...Go ahead and note my interest here. That said, I can be a flighty little spaz at times, so yeah. Should have a character later, though.
Caden2112
Caden2112
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Thu Jul 24, 2014 3:17 pm

Well seeing a good GM with wanting to work with the awesome Pony Tales system... I think I'm game too.
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

http://us3.herozerogame.com/?resource_request=23219_2_1

Back to top Go down

Post  Copper Rose Thu Jul 24, 2014 5:22 pm

Can I reserve the Kindness? Can have character ready soonish
Copper Rose
Copper Rose
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Dream Axis Thu Jul 24, 2014 5:35 pm

Il put a note on kindness saying your interested, no rush on the sheet though, after all I dont have any others yet.
Dream Axis
Dream Axis
Very Important Pony
Very Important Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  TheCavalry Thu Jul 24, 2014 8:56 pm

If you guys don't mind, I'd like to express some interest in the element of generosity. Got a character concept in mind, at the very least; I'll try get the character up soonish.
TheCavalry
TheCavalry
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Copper Rose Fri Jul 25, 2014 1:02 pm

I started a character sheet (sort of), so if you're interested in that check it out.
Copper Rose
Copper Rose
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  tygerburningbright Sat Jul 26, 2014 5:33 pm

Have most of a character sheet have most of a character sheet.

Here
tygerburningbright
tygerburningbright

Back to top Go down

Post  Caden2112 Sat Jul 26, 2014 9:21 pm

Meet Shadow Dancer!

Well, if you'll have her, Shadow Dancer will be your Loyalty slot this evening.  Cheerilee Derp 
Caden2112
Caden2112
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Copper Rose Sat Jul 26, 2014 10:02 pm

Dream Axis wrote:SUBMISSIONS:

Magic-
Loyalty- (Caden2112: Shadow Dancer )
Laughter- (tygerburningbright: ZAKIYYA )
Generosity- (interest: TheCavalry)
Honesty-
Kindness- (interest: copper rose:Milky Way)
Why do Cavalry and I have interest next to our names but not Caden and Tyger?
Copper Rose
Copper Rose
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Dream Axis Sun Jul 27, 2014 6:31 am

Mostly because I forgot to remove it from yours, it was just there to say that there was interest but no sheet had been submitted yet, will remove that now.
Dream Axis
Dream Axis
Very Important Pony
Very Important Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury of the Tempest Sun Jul 27, 2014 9:57 am

I'm stating my interest for the Element of Magic for now.

But I will state one thing... Dream. The lack of grammar in the majority of your posts was not filling me with confidence that this would be an enjoyable campaign.
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post  Dream Axis Sun Jul 27, 2014 10:19 am

Honestly thats understandable,  I will admit that im not the best at my grammer and spelling, but I do try.
I have been posting from my phone for the majority of these posts which may also have something to do with that, but again thats still little excuse.
However I do have experience in running games both IRL and PBP, with most of them have gone fine, but regardless of this I will try my best to cut back on the grammer issues as to make this a enjoyable campaign for all.
Dream Axis
Dream Axis
Very Important Pony
Very Important Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Sun Jul 27, 2014 2:29 pm

I notice you have an Honesty Gap... And I just happened to have half-built a Honesty character...

BUT IT'S A SPIDERLING! And I like am not totally sure how to best even work with this character into any campaign. So yeah... Not saying we can't make this work. Just keeping you aware of the possible problems and junk.

Last edited by Xel Unknown on Sun Jul 27, 2014 3:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury of the Tempest Sun Jul 27, 2014 3:46 pm

On the subject of rolls. Might I suggest using rolz.org/group?
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Sun Jul 27, 2014 3:49 pm

I dislike the idea of using a rolz group for a simple pbp campaign... Seems like not a good idea in my opinion.
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury of the Tempest Sun Jul 27, 2014 4:13 pm

Xel Unknown wrote:I dislike the idea of using a rolz group for a simple pbp campaign... Seems like not a good idea in my opinion.

... Why? It gives you a means of making the rolls, and if people remember to use notations for their rolls, the group-logs allows you to confirm that the rolls are genuine.
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Sun Jul 27, 2014 4:30 pm

Fury of the Tempest wrote:
Xel Unknown wrote:I dislike the idea of using a rolz group for a simple pbp campaign... Seems like not a good idea in my opinion.

... Why? It gives you a means of making the rolls, and if people remember to use notations for their rolls, the group-logs allows you to confirm that the rolls are genuine.
I don't know... I've always just used screencaps to prove nat-20s... And hell think I'd still use it even if we did a grouproom so all the more it just seems meh in my opinion like just an extra add on that just doesn't work that great for the formate is all. If everyone else wants to do it, I'll not resist. But I'm just not seeing what good it gives.
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  TheCavalry Sun Jul 27, 2014 4:34 pm

Have no idea what a role group is, but if it involves installing something, I'm out.

To be honest, I kind of don't understand why the forum dice roller isn't used, if people are so concerned with roll honesty.
(Though I'd be way more tempted to lower dice rolls than claim nat 20s. RPG stories have taught me that failure is hilarious.)
TheCavalry
TheCavalry
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Sun Jul 27, 2014 5:38 pm

Don't worry you wouldn't have to instal anything to do it... ONly you'd need to remember your nickname. And the diceroom's name.
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Sun Jul 27, 2014 5:39 pm

and the following post is why the side dicroller isn't use... YOU HAVE TO POST THEN YOU GET THE ANSWER! And it's in a new post after yours... It can look and feel annoying to be used in my opinion.
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 14 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next