Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Of Fire and Ice - a pony fic

2 posters

Go down

Of Fire and Ice - a pony fic Empty Of Fire and Ice - a pony fic

Post  Copper Rose Sun Jan 18, 2015 4:31 pm

So, I've recently decided to write a pony fic. It's chalk full of OC's, since I'm adapting it to pony from a dream I had a couple days ago. It's kind of my first story like this, and since this is a decidedly smaller community than fimfiction, I thought here would be a great place to have it proofread and stuff. I hope you guys enjoy it!

Of Fire and Ice - I went ahead and enabled commenting so that you can point out particular points where something should be fixed, or you can reply to this topic for the less specific stuff (or if you want nothing to do with Google Doc commenting).
Copper Rose
Copper Rose
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Of Fire and Ice - a pony fic Empty Re: Of Fire and Ice - a pony fic

Post  Crystalite Mon Jan 19, 2015 11:31 am

Loving it so far!

Out of curiosity, do you plan on doing any cameos from around here?
Crystalite
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Back to top Go down

Post  Copper Rose Mon Jan 19, 2015 2:44 pm

Cameos are a thing I can do, upon request. If you haven't figured it out yet, I'm kind of running it as having my old Laughter campaign as being cannon to it (not spoilered because its relating to stuff in the first chapter, not later on).

Also, one thing that would be absolutely awesome, is to point out events that both aren't made clear what is going on, and is not explained at any time what happened, so that I can clear them up.
Copper Rose
Copper Rose
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Copper Rose Fri Feb 06, 2015 11:56 pm

Sorry I haven't been posting much, this thing is catching all my creative energies - including my artistic ones. During my free time away from computers, I found myself drawing the main characters (warning - some drawings contain spoilers) and have linked them on the title page if you wish to view them. I also provided a small color palette to the side should you choose you want to make your own depictions of these characters (you may have to take a screenshot to get the colors).

How is everyone liking the story so far?
Copper Rose
Copper Rose
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down