Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fellowship Recruitment

3 posters

Go down

Fellowship Recruitment Empty Fellowship Recruitment

Post  Doc pseudopolis Tue Oct 06, 2015 9:37 pm

Fellowship is a tabletop game inspired by such series as Lord of the rings and Avatar: The last Airbender that recently finished it's funding on kickstarter and released to backers a first draft of the (mostly) full rules.
The big thing about it is that all of the players, not just the DM (or overlord in this case), have a hand in creating the gameworld. Each fellowship player chooses a playbook and they have control over the lore of that race and co-ordinates with the other players and the overlord to create the gameworld, this does not necessarily mean being faithful to fantasy depictions of those races (which the video here should show) though this does mean that each playbook is restricted to one player and that the game world and story is largely unformed until the first session.

Having cast around I found Z2 willing to try the overlord position and couple other willing players in Kajisora and Xel Unknown to try it as well though to get up a good party size a couple more players will be needed.

The game will be played over skype so having that is necessary if you want to play, additionally your timezone and when you should be able to play will be useful in figuring out a time for the game. Finally and optionally is which playbook you would like to play with the options being (for the moment): The Dwarf, The Elf, The Halfling, The Harbinger, The Heir, The Orc and The Squire.

Current Players - Playbook
Kajisora - The Overlord
Doc - The Dwarf
Dusk Raven -
Reaver - The Heir

Last edited by Doc pseudopolis on Fri Oct 30, 2015 1:00 pm; edited 9 times in total (Reason for editing : Was informed that the mediafire link set off some anti-virus software so I have replaced the link with one to a google docs folder that has been made for the purpose along with each race getting a link directly to their playbook.)

Doc pseudopolis
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Fellowship Recruitment Empty Re: Fellowship Recruitment

Post  Paper Shadow Tue Oct 06, 2015 9:43 pm

Doc pseudopolis wrote:Z2 - Overlord
Kajisora -
Doc -
Xel Unknown -
Now those are some names that I haven't heard for a long time...

I don't have an interest in a Skype game, but I'll keep this in mind if anyone asks if one is running, and wish you the best of luck...
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  Dusk Raven Tue Oct 06, 2015 10:24 pm

A collectively-created setting, huh?

...Perhaps I'll join. Having never done a Skype game before, I can't guarantee excellence in playing, but I am quite a determined worldbuilder - and it just so happens that I've been doing a lot of thinking as to my versions of typical fantasy races...
Dusk Raven
Dusk Raven
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down