Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon's Feud

+7
A1C Bronymous
nightlight
AleneShazam
Demonu
tygerburningbright
GafferBot
Crystalite
11 posters

Page 26 of 26 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26

Go down

Dragon's Feud - Page 26 Empty Re: Dragon's Feud

Post  A1C Bronymous Sun Jan 14, 2018 4:21 pm

Pinkie:
"He's super all about metalworking, you'll see a few metal sculptures outside his house,and besides that he does a lot of odd jobs- barrel bands, horseshoes, chains and locks." Pinkie smiles as she once again resumes her cleaning. "But he went out of town right before the dragon attack, and supposedly was trying to help the first supply wagons come in to town. He was lucky to get away from the dogs."

Dogs:
The dog makes a cautious, whimering sound. "Po-nees make horrible noises! Big po-nee whines and little po-nee whines more, louder, more horrible! Awful noises, make dogs want to run away!" The other two dogs nod solemnly. "No more whining questions from po-nees, dogs can't take it!"
A1C Bronymous
A1C Bronymous
Air Commander, Equestrian Armies Pegasus Corps, Eastern Skies Command

Back to top Go down

Post  Espresso Sun Jan 14, 2018 7:31 pm

"Ah..." Atlas doesn't really get it, but he still nods understandingly and gives the dogs a thumbs up. "Well, I'll try my best, alright?"

He steps out of the basement, and goes to look for Rarity.
Espresso
Espresso
Very Special Somepony
Very Special Somepony

Back to top Go down

Post  A1C Bronymous Sun Jan 21, 2018 9:10 pm

Rarity, Diamond Tiara and the other Team Amaranth ponies are all waiting at the top of the stairs, but seem eager to get back into the basement. "All is well, I take it?" Rarity remarks hopefully.
A1C Bronymous
A1C Bronymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Dusk Raven Fri Jan 26, 2018 5:09 pm

Night Rain frowned. "Out of town since just before the dragon attack, hmm..." He thought for a moment, before looking over at Chassis. "Why do you ask?"
Dusk Raven
Dusk Raven
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Espresso Sat Jan 27, 2018 6:48 pm

"Yes, but... I'm no expert at questioning people, but can I offer a few suggestions?" Atlas scratches his chin awkward. "I'm sure your methods are effective, but after speaking to the dogs, I'm convinced that, well... they're not really bright enough to read maps. Trying to get them to label locales on a map isn't going to fly. You'd be better off if you simply allowed them to show you whatever it is you're looking for... this secret cave of theirs."

He pauses, and tentatively suggests, "And, er... the dogs mentioned something or another about... whining? It's not helping with their hearing health."
Espresso
Espresso
Very Special Somepony
Very Special Somepony

Back to top Go down

Post  jaguargamma Sat Jan 27, 2018 8:44 pm

"Some ponies in the coffee shop were gossiping," says Chassis. "They said he was acting weird, too."
jaguargamma
jaguargamma
Very Special Somepony
Very Special Somepony

Back to top Go down

Post  AleneShazam Sun Jan 28, 2018 10:04 pm

So, definitely-not-traitor-pony in town now right? Peony asks, pretending not to mind the tiny breezy-scaled bruise on her forehead. Sounds like team should go and attack- ahem, visit pony. Right now!
AleneShazam
AleneShazam
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  A1C Bronymous Sun Feb 04, 2018 1:42 pm

Atlas:
Rarity's eye twitches at the mention of whining, but otherwise she maintains her composure. "I'm afraid we can't allow them out to go digging, lest they run off without us- or worse, they lead us into a trap. We will do our best to... tone it down, so to speak. Is that sufficient?"

Sugarcube group:
If Pinkie heard the Breezie's remarks, she doesn't acknowledge it. "Just go make sure everything's ok, and tell him he's invited to the party!" She grins. "Maybe that will make him feel... better." She smirks wickedly.
A1C Bronymous
A1C Bronymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Senshuken Sun Feb 04, 2018 11:27 pm

Kabra'za grinned a little to himself as he noticed Pinkie... show that she had claws. However, he decided not to make mention of it as he politely bowed his head. "I'll make sure that the invitation is given personally then. Now if you'll excuse us, we should get going then."

Just as he turned to head for the door, Kabra'za suddenly stopped before looking back over his shoulder. "Oh right, should mention. Don't mix those potions in with either peaches or cherry flavoring or fruit. The former would cause it to make the drinker think they are being swarmed by a tide of ticklishly fuzzy spiders; While it would be entertaining to watch a bunch of ponies roll on the floor in a mixture of laughter and screams of terror, it isn't exactly what we're going for." Pausing for a moment for dramatic tension and to let the reason why peaches were a bad idea, he finished with the punchline "And mixing them with cherry would just taste gross."
Senshuken
Senshuken
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Dusk Raven Sat Feb 10, 2018 7:01 pm

Night Rain's eyes widen a little at Pinkie's suggestion - and the grin that accompanies it. "Well, it does sound like it'd be a good idea to have him attend..."
Dusk Raven
Dusk Raven
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Espresso Tue Feb 27, 2018 4:08 am

"That'll do," Atlas nods. "Maybe show them some pictures or something. They don't seem to do too well with abstract navigation."

He looks around, and says, "I... think I should return to my team. I'm terribly sorry for imposing. And causing a mess."

With that he politely excuses himself and goes to head back to the Sugarcube Corner
Espresso
Espresso
Very Special Somepony
Very Special Somepony

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 26 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26