Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OOC, Discussion, Recruitment, and Miscellaneous texts for Lunaris Civitas (full)

+3
Lazyboy21350
Xel Unknown
tygerburningbright
7 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

OOC, Discussion, Recruitment, and Miscellaneous texts for Lunaris Civitas (full) - Page 3 Empty Re: OOC, Discussion, Recruitment, and Miscellaneous texts for Lunaris Civitas (full)

Post  Xel Unknown Sun Dec 30, 2012 10:35 pm

Just make sure somebody does Summery Posts for the skype sessions in the Campaign Topic...
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

http://us3.herozerogame.com/?resource_request=23219_2_1

Back to top Go down

OOC, Discussion, Recruitment, and Miscellaneous texts for Lunaris Civitas (full) - Page 3 Empty Re: OOC, Discussion, Recruitment, and Miscellaneous texts for Lunaris Civitas (full)

Post  Fury of the Tempest Sun Dec 30, 2012 10:51 pm

Summary post here of what's happened in the PBP since the last skype RP, as well as a summary post in the PBP of what happened in the skype RP?
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post  Z2 Mon Dec 31, 2012 2:20 am

Pffff... With some trepidation, I'm considering throwing my hat into the ring:
Coppertop Crackle

Coppertop's goal would be to just have the adventure and solve the mysteries - perhaps learning some new magic along the way.
Should he go insane, I suspect he'd lose touch with reality - hallucinations, voices, the leprechaun who tells you to burn things...

Edit: I just noticed that Coppertop has similar utilities to another character, will that be a problem?
Z2
Z2
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Mon Dec 31, 2012 3:09 am

As the guy your character shares a good deal of silmar traits with, I like this Copper guy. I see no problem with us having two pyromaniacs, from what I can tell fire means two VERY different things between Cloudy and Copper.

EDIT: I noticed that you have the outdated version of It's Over on your sheet. Personally I don't like even the nerfed version too. But if tyger allows it, I wont complain.
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury of the Tempest Mon Dec 31, 2012 10:40 am

Interesting character... would of preferred an element of honesty tbh, then we would of had the full set.
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post  tygerburningbright Mon Dec 31, 2012 11:26 am

I am sorry but you character is too similar to one already in the party(and we have reached the limit for unicorns). You could build a new chracter and if you do anyone of the following things it will increase your odds plant, fish out of temporal water(900 years), Melk the second, and or female.

Last edited by tygerburningbright on Mon Dec 31, 2012 11:40 am; edited 1 time in total
tygerburningbright
tygerburningbright

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury of the Tempest Mon Dec 31, 2012 11:29 am

... Huh?

' plant, fish out of temporal water(900 years) Melk the second and female.'

I don't get it...
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post  Z2 Mon Dec 31, 2012 1:19 pm

Alright, here's my other character:
Paige Pop

She's probably the better choice for a dark campaign anyway.

Goal : Get to the bottom of all this death, and free any restless spirits along the way.
Likely Insanity : EQUICIDAL. RAMPAGE.

I have no idea what a Melk the second it, but she's female and has the kind of characterization that should make her easy to place in any time period.
Z2
Z2
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  tygerburningbright Mon Dec 31, 2012 1:33 pm

Do none of you watch anime?

Z2 flip a coin it shall decide on how you are getting to the party.
tygerburningbright
tygerburningbright

Back to top Go down

Post  Z2 Mon Dec 31, 2012 1:36 pm

You said how, not if, right? Anyway, tails.

Also, I watch a fair bit of anime, but I still don't recognize the name Melk, which one is it from?

P.S. you might not have seen the backstory before, I posted before I typed it down, but it's on the sheet now.
Z2
Z2
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury of the Tempest Mon Dec 31, 2012 1:37 pm

She's different, I get you that...

And I watch anime, but I don't get Melk either.
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post  tygerburningbright Mon Dec 31, 2012 1:43 pm

Toriko (no dub yet)watch it here

side note never watch it on an empty stomach.
tygerburningbright
tygerburningbright

Back to top Go down

Post  Z2 Mon Dec 31, 2012 1:51 pm

Oooh, I've read that manga a bit. Not intimately familiar with Melk, however. Is she the one with the pheromone guns (a.k.a. the only not-extremely-old-or-extremely-irrelevant female I've seen?)
Z2
Z2
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  tygerburningbright Mon Dec 31, 2012 2:20 pm

that would be Rin you are thinking of Melk is introduced in the Melkstardust Arc.

Edit important I need your skype info.
tygerburningbright
tygerburningbright

Back to top Go down

Post  Z2 Mon Dec 31, 2012 2:52 pm

Zach.m255 on skype

I'm afraid my bookstore stopped carrying Toriko before I got that far. I was only a little ways into the century soup arc, and I have a personal policy to only watch the anime OR read the manga. (the one time I tried both it just didn't work out well.)
Z2
Z2
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Tue Jan 01, 2013 12:21 am

By the way, when you make the Zombie Zebra thingie... Make sure she uses a good deal of Save Ends talents. At least four of them I say. Because in my new headcannon, they liked to spar, and such fights were REALLY hard for him, because of the save ends effects.
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury of the Tempest Tue Jan 01, 2013 12:22 am

What Zombie Zebra thingie?
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Tue Jan 01, 2013 12:27 am

Cloudy's Dead Wife... Might be popping up as a zombie or something in this campaign is all. XD
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury of the Tempest Tue Jan 01, 2013 12:27 am

Xel Unknown wrote:Cloudy's Dead Wife... Might be popping up as a zombie or something in this campaign is all. XD

I see... that very interesting to know!
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post  tygerburningbright Sun Jan 06, 2013 11:04 pm

Taking two more players at this point wait time may be 2-3 weeks.
tygerburningbright
tygerburningbright

Back to top Go down

Post  tygerburningbright Sun Jan 13, 2013 10:38 pm

On Redrum

2000 years ago the murder of the Pegasus dictator just before he gave up his power ending the golden age of the Pegasus and beginning the military control that lasted for three hundred years until the Equestrian unification at the time Redrum was said to be a Earth pony.

1900 years ago the self proclaimed Unicorn knight Redrum known for slaughtered youths regardless of origin during the last great war between the Unicorns and Hounds.

1880 years ago the murder of the exiled King of the Earth ponies sparking the 80 years war reports are varied but the name is always Redrum.

1600 years ago a Earth pony colonist turned cultist called Redrum killed over nine hundred as a sacrifices during a period of 10 years.

1400 years ago a unicorn named Redrum killed the governor of Prance starting the Bloody Revolution which some believe awakened Discord.

During the age of Discord there were countless murders said to have been commited by a creature known as Redrum thought to be Discords very own pet.

200 years ago with the very vicious murder of one of the chief minsters of the Empire of Endless Ice by a Dragon named Redrum.

40 years ago the murder of over two hundred ponies over the course of twenty years in Manehattan hospitals commited by a Doctor Redrum said to be still at large.
tygerburningbright
tygerburningbright

Back to top Go down

Post  tygerburningbright Sat Jan 19, 2013 10:24 pm

Lifesaver's Defensive Enchantments Vol 1

Glossary of Runes
(You can not even begin to understand any of the strange shapes but what they stand for is written in Equestrian beneath each one.)

Personal Defender

Warning: This spell can be mildly constrictive while in combat.

Before hoof prepare a strip of cloth to place the spell on be sure to align it vertically .

The first rune shall be “self” draw it with your own blood .

Second write the rune of protection using wetted soil.

Next using ink write “standstill” take up all the remaining space.

Finally infuse your magic into the cloth in order to seal the magic in place note this can be very draining for new comers.

You now have a piece of cloth that is an good as any piece of armor.
tygerburningbright
tygerburningbright

Back to top Go down

Post  Caden2112 Mon Feb 18, 2013 8:36 pm

Well, since hopefully I'll be joining this, I would like you all to Meet Remedy Whitetalon, Hippogriff doctor! Well, nurse technically, but healer nonetheless. And feel free to criticize bits of it. Can't fix what I don't know isn't broken.
Caden2112
Caden2112
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3