Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Avatars (or rather a request for them)

4 posters

Go down

Avatars (or rather a request for them) Empty Avatars (or rather a request for them)

Post  Ramsus Thu Jul 19, 2012 1:53 pm

So, I'm unsure where to find me some good pony avatars (I'm looking for probably something in the flavor of Changeling) and figured we might as well have a thread for a collection of them or something. Probably someone who knows what they're doing on the subject should actually be the thread starter and not me but....whatever. If someone makes a good one, I'll just delete this one. Until such a time as someone appeases me though you'll all have to put up with me running around naked (avatarless) through threads. (Also we might want some pony smilies or such but, that'd be a different thread entirely.) Oh, and I wasn't entirely sure if this was the right section. I figure "hey, it's about the subject and not about....walnuts so, probably the right place?"

Also, dang you 10 character minimum thread title!
Ramsus
Ramsus
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

Back to top Go down

Avatars (or rather a request for them) Empty Re: Avatars (or rather a request for them)

Post  Masterweaver Thu Jul 19, 2012 1:59 pm

Google "Pony Changeling." Download. Scale.
Masterweaver
Masterweaver
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Avatars (or rather a request for them) Empty Re: Avatars (or rather a request for them)

Post  AlicornPriest Thu Jul 19, 2012 3:27 pm

Actually, I have a couple good changeling pics for you if you'd like.
I got this one, which is more of a screenshot: https://www.dropbox.com/s/q7mnaqf7267bsg6/Changeling.png
and this one, which is a vector of the Changeling commander: https://www.dropbox.com/s/5fcvzp0rsvy4aor/Changeling%20Commander.png

Hope that helps! Anything else you want, I bet I can find/give to you! Smile
AlicornPriest
AlicornPriest
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Thu Jul 19, 2012 3:44 pm

Thanks! That said if people supply more (and if someone wants to make a better thread for this) that'd be great too. More options = better. =)
Ramsus
Ramsus
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

Back to top Go down

Post  AlicornPriest Thu Jul 19, 2012 3:48 pm

I have another picture from the same comic I used for my avatar if someone wants that. It's Twilight with a snarky look on her face. I think it's cool, but I'm already using the other one with Pinkie on it.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/htk50sq5hua5pz0/T.S.%20Snark.jpg
AlicornPriest
AlicornPriest
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Flutterknight Fri Jul 20, 2012 1:16 pm

PixMeister on deviantart has some very nice pony avatars he made that he allows people to use for free. http://pixmeister.deviantart.com/gallery/36973110 ^_^

Edit: *herpderp* Y'know, being an artist, I could probably also actually draw some if anypony was interested. XD (Seriously, how did I forget this the first time?)
Flutterknight
Flutterknight
Background Pony
Background Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  AlicornPriest Fri Jul 20, 2012 2:57 pm

Flutterknight wrote:PixMeister on deviantart has some very nice pony avatars he made that he allows people to use for free. http://pixmeister.deviantart.com/gallery/36973110 ^_^

Edit: *herpderp* Y'know, being an artist, I could probably also actually draw some if anypony was interested. XD (Seriously, how did I forget this the first time?)

Actually, I've kind of been wanting one for a while. I really want one for my namesake, but I'm a terrible artist, so...
Do you think you could make me an Alicorn Priest avatar? I'm thinking an earth pony, brown or blue maybe, with a heavy cloak draped over his back. The robe is inscribed with a series of sigils, runes, and images, but the largest image in the center of it is the symbol of his order: the Church of the Alicorn. Said symbol is a combination of the hoof, the horn, and the wing in some manner or another.
Basically, I want a pony that looks like a priest for the alicorns. He isn't actually an alicorn himself. Alicorn is an adjective modifying priest, not the other way around. I... think you understand what I want, right?
Thanks a hojillion in advance!
AlicornPriest
AlicornPriest
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Flutterknight Fri Jul 20, 2012 3:02 pm

AlicornPriest wrote:
Flutterknight wrote:PixMeister on deviantart has some very nice pony avatars he made that he allows people to use for free. http://pixmeister.deviantart.com/gallery/36973110 ^_^

Actually, I've kind of been wanting one for a while. I really want one for my namesake, but I'm a terrible artist, so...
Do you think you could make me an Alicorn Priest avatar? I'm thinking an earth pony, brown or blue maybe, with a heavy cloak draped over his back. The robe is inscribed with a series of sigils, runes, and images, but the largest image in the center of it is the symbol of his order: the Church of the Alicorn. Said symbol is a combination of the hoof, the horn, and the wing in some manner or another.
Basically, I want a pony that looks like a priest for the alicorns. He isn't actually an alicorn himself. Alicorn is an adjective modifying priest, not the other way around. I... think you understand what I want, right?
Thanks a hojillion in advance!

I'll see what I can do. ^_^
Flutterknight
Flutterknight
Background Pony
Background Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down