Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ponysona 4, the Campaign.

+5
Doc pseudopolis
Ramsus
RavenscroftRaven
Xel Unknown
LoganAura
9 posters

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

Ponysona 4, the Campaign. - Page 21 Empty Re: Ponysona 4, the Campaign.

Post  Doc pseudopolis Fri Dec 21, 2012 10:00 pm

George looks for signs of a break-in as he comes up to his home.
Roll (Perception: are there any signs of a break-in or of Shiro having left the building?)
Roll:
Spoiler:

Doc pseudopolis
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Fri Dec 21, 2012 10:05 pm

Zeela just sighs... Totally without a clue what to say or do in response to that knowledge.
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

http://us3.herozerogame.com/?resource_request=23219_2_1

Back to top Go down

Post  Caden2112 Fri Dec 21, 2012 10:13 pm

"Whoa, wait, WHAT?" Melody paused, slack-jawed for a moment at that little 'revelation,' but she shook her head, recovering. "Ya gotta be kidding me! He's a colt, and he wouldn't hurt a fly! P-Folks don't just up and kill their own parents like that! The hay kinda outfit is this if you're gonna accuse someone of killing their own folks!? What could -possibly- make you think he's the one who did it!?" Her expression was...rather livid as she shouted...Falsely accusing folks like this...It really got under her skin!
Caden2112
Caden2112
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  LoganAura Fri Dec 21, 2012 10:18 pm

"He was seen on the television, broadcasting his parent's death in the middle of the night. Normally that would've been enough to put the kid into Juvie immediately, but his alabi for that night was solid, like I said. He was in an orphanage for a short time while we looked for his parents, then..." The stallion looked down. "Add the fact the colt... He broke down the moment I he learned it. All signs pointed to the kid, except for the kid himself."

George sees no signs of a break in or anything, however he does find a small paper with directions on it to Ineighba Cemetery.
LoganAura
LoganAura
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Fri Dec 21, 2012 10:28 pm

"Of course... Broadcasting on the TV... Makes sense..." Zeela mutters, sighs some more, and said to the officer of the law. "I might be able to fill in some blanks you've got in this case... But what I've got is kinda insane to hear, but I swear is 100% true."
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  LoganAura Fri Dec 21, 2012 10:36 pm

The policeman snorts. "Please, miss, I'm happy you spent time with my daughter yesterday, but we have quite a few cases on our plate right now. I don't need some filly walking in here and saying some wild story."
LoganAura
LoganAura
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Fri Dec 21, 2012 10:46 pm

"That's just it sir, I fear your daughter might be involved in this..." Zeela notes. "That drawing I saw the other night... Was one of a monster I had fought the other day, in some TV-World... Yeah, this is crazy, but crazier things have happened in this world like Nightmare Moon and Discord."

(OOC: Assuming that Nightmare Moon and Discord events are pubic knowledge and of course this is set past them both... Right? If I'm wrong I'll edit and think up something else.)
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  LoganAura Fri Dec 21, 2012 10:55 pm

The policeman looks at you from behind and stands, glaring. "If you're threatening my daughter I'll have none of this. Out of here before I arrest you, and don't come near-."
"Daddy." He looks down at her and hands him a drawing, one that looks like Star Power.
"Not Now Nanako..."
"But daddy, this Stallion was on the TV last night."
"I know he was, Mr. Power was on 'The Brightest Minds of Ineighba'."
"Daddy, I mean the same time I saw the spider!"
"Nanako..." The stallion grabs at his head and shakes it. "All right. I'll humor you. When did you see this guy."
"Midnight. I couldn't sleep from the rain and he was on the tv, even though it was off. I'm worried..."
"Fine." He turns to Zeela. "I'll humor you. Why would my daughter be a part of this?"
LoganAura
LoganAura
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Fri Dec 21, 2012 11:09 pm

"Because of one simple fact. She's seeing some of this weirdness that's linked to the TVs... The only other foal of her age that knew of this type of stuff ended up getting sucked into the TVs and was tormented for who knows how long until yesterday when I, along with some few friends, helped save him from that Spider-Monster that Nanako drew." Zeela said with a good deal of worry. "I'm just fearful that whatever weird dark magics that is behind everything might target her, because she's just aware of stuff that have happened. Shiro seemed to know a good deal about this TV Realm somehow, and he got targeted. It's not much, but it's all I've got to go on."
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Whiteeyes Sat Dec 22, 2012 2:30 am

Meanwhile...
"Star Power, my name is Star Power, not whatisname. How hard is that to remember? And how do you lose a kid? Especially one you said you'd take care of." he asked, rather annoyed at this point.
Whiteeyes
Whiteeyes
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  RavenscroftRaven Sat Dec 22, 2012 3:29 am

Icing has a feeling great drama is happening somewhere nearby. Luckily, it doesn't involve him. A cursory glance shows his tea shop is still present, and that the new stores mostly occupied things that were vacant or had floundering businesses. Thank goodness that tacky bar closed down, even if the new store is questionable. How many ponies use a sword, really? There can't be a market for it, only unicorns would use it well anyways.

Instead, he sits down in the food court and grabs one of his textbooks, to go over the day's lessons. He was, admittedly, a bit distracted while doing them the first time, so this would be necessary to maintain his facade.
RavenscroftRaven
RavenscroftRaven
Epic Pwny

http://www.fimfiction.net/user/Ravenscroft

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Sat Dec 22, 2012 5:14 am

"Huh. That was a good tale. Though if you were going to do that in the first place why did they even bother with the ironing board?"

Changing topics, Brash asked and wildly guessed, "So, how come we aren't at Icing Sugar's place? Do you dudes not get along? Is this just where were you were on your goal to try all the cold dessert flavors available?"
Ramsus
Ramsus

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Sat Dec 22, 2012 12:09 pm

Xel Unknown wrote:"Because of one simple fact. She's seeing some of this weirdness that's linked to the TVs... The only other foal of her age that knew of this type of stuff ended up getting sucked into the TVs and was tormented for who knows how long until yesterday when I, along with some few friends, helped save him from that Spider-Monster that Nanako drew." Zeela said with a good deal of worry. "I'm just fearful that whatever weird dark magics that is behind everything might target her, because she's just aware of stuff that have happened. Shiro seemed to know a good deal about this TV Realm somehow, and he got targeted. It's not much, but it's all I've got to go on."
She also then went into fully explaining what had happened with her after meeting Shiro. Leaving out nothing... Everything Zeela knew and understood about the TV Realm, Arcana, and Personas was said, but honestly she didn't know much other then it's important info to know, Arcana seems to be a good guy, and Personas are linked with facing and fighting Monsters born of one's inner demons, IE: Shiro's evil Spider-Self. Somehow she spoke in such an honest tone that hopefully it was believable to the officer.

Requoting from the OOC Doc:

Last edited by Xel Unknown on Sat Dec 22, 2012 12:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Doc pseudopolis Sat Dec 22, 2012 12:26 pm

"I'll admit I was expecting him to sleep for a day or two more from the way he looked. Though I probably should have stayed with him in case something like this happened."
George proffers the note as he puts his medical kit together.
"You've got Zeela's number right? Phone her and let her we'll be at the cemetary."

Doc pseudopolis
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  LoganAura Sat Dec 22, 2012 1:53 pm

Dojima just listens silently and at the end says, "You're telling the truth... Either you're crazy, and I'm crazy for actually believeing you, or that's actually happening." He shakes his head and runs a hoof through his mane. "I don't see how I could help you any more than, I don't know, giving you permission to use actual weapons in that TV Realm and getting you excused from school sometimes. but..." He looks at Nanako, who's drawing in the corner again and not listening. "... I'll get the charges on Shiro dropped, and I'll see to it you have someone at least on your side if anything happens in Ineighba itself."
LoganAura
LoganAura
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Sat Dec 22, 2012 2:07 pm

"Wonderful... That's better then I could hope for. And all I can ask, is just try to keep an eye on Nanako, just in case she were to disappear or something. Hope that doesn't happen, but we're dealing with forces we're not sure what that they're plan is. So we gotta be ready for the worst... And just hope it doesn't happen." Zeela said with a smile. "I'm sure Shiro will be very happy to hear that he'll be cleared from his charges. Cause while he might feel differently, he's not to blame for that... And partly think we might be a good idea to have your filly meet Shiro, but that might not be as smart an idea as I had first thought the other night. Didn't know he was a major supect. Just happy I was able to convince you of what really happened... And I'll do what I can to keep you inform of what goes down. If you see anybody getting sucked into a TV, just call..." And with that she shared her contexts with Dojima. "By the way, my name's Zeela... And this is Melody. And you are, sir?"
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  LoganAura Sat Dec 22, 2012 2:15 pm

"Dojima."

Spoiler:
LoganAura
LoganAura
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Sat Dec 22, 2012 3:50 pm

"Nice to meet you Dojima..." Zeela smiles and felt just plain awesome that she got so very, very, very lucky today. "I think unless Nanako wishes us to stay, we'll be going now... I mean, there's nothing for us to like sign or anything, right?"

(OOC: Have more NPCs without Social Links... Then it'll be less likely to gain them. XD )
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Caden2112 Sat Dec 22, 2012 3:51 pm

Wha...Holy crud, she'd actually done it...Melody had hoped she could, but she didn't actually think it was possible to convince him...She blinked, making sure she hadn't gone off into fantasy-land on them, then nodded, taking a breath. "Nice to meet you...And...Sorry about...well, overreactin' like an idiot, for what it's worth." She hoped things worked out well where Dojima and his filly were concerned...He really seemed to care for her, after all, and this was some serious stuff...
Caden2112
Caden2112
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  LoganAura Sat Dec 22, 2012 4:38 pm

"It's all right. But just to be clear, don't tell anypony else about this. We don't want too many ponies watching the Midnight Channel and mass hysteria happening. And... You might want to let Star Power get brought in. I'll arm him before then though. Sort of like putting a policeman in a hostage situation to learn more of the details about it."
LoganAura
LoganAura
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Sat Dec 22, 2012 4:49 pm

"Thankfully, he already knows... And was partly introduced to this crazyness too. Yeah... I'll try to do what I can to keep this on a need to know ONLY basis. Not everypony's going to believe me anyway." Zeela said with a sigh and thought privetly to herself. "At least this time around got allies, and some level of trust... A lot more then last time had. Though trust did seem to slowly grow at the end there... Until that fight... Not even sure I could even look at Theorycraft again after that."
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  LoganAura Sat Dec 22, 2012 5:14 pm

Rumor Mill tilts her head. "Icing Sugar... Oh, the pony who like putting peppers in popsicles? We're in Junes after all, so this was closer."
She finishes her ice cream and catches sight of Icing. "Oh hey! Isn't that him? Hi Icing!" Rumor drags Brash over to him.

--

Dojima nods. "Send Star here tomorrow afternoon." Dojima pulls out a map and taps Junes, specifically a weapon shop that was newly built "and I'll show him how to use something before we send him in."
LoganAura
LoganAura
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Sat Dec 22, 2012 5:22 pm

Zeela nods and with that a nice goodbye she left the police... "Mmm... Not sure where to head too next..." She admits to herself and Melody.
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Caden2112 Sat Dec 22, 2012 5:29 pm

"Huh, that's a good question...Hmm...Lessee...We could check out this weapon store, see if there's anything cool there, or just head to Junes and try to relax a bit...All work and no play, right...? Other'n that...Hmm..." Truth be told, Melody wasn't really sure what else there was to do in the town...
Caden2112
Caden2112
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Sat Dec 22, 2012 5:33 pm

Caden2112 wrote:"Huh, that's a good question...Hmm...Lessee...We could check out this weapon store, see if there's anything cool there, or just head to Junes and try to relax a bit...All work and no play, right...? Other'n that...Hmm..." Truth be told, Melody wasn't really sure what else there was to do in the town...
Zeela shrugs. "Never been a pony to do the mall thing... But what the hay..."

streetwise check:
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next