Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Party That Never Ends - OOC, Info, and Disscussion

+2
A1C Bronymous
Grey Pen The Flawed
6 posters

Go down

The Party That Never Ends - OOC, Info, and Disscussion Empty The Party That Never Ends - OOC, Info, and Disscussion

Post  Grey Pen The Flawed Sun Jan 13, 2013 3:01 pm

I didn't think this would be necessary but apparently so...

So what this is is essentially a free-form, non-canon RP thread, for random characters to hang out in. No character sheets, no dice, no sign ups.

Rules:

1. Everyone's invited. Meaning, anyone who wants to hop in (or out) is free to do so, at any time.

2. Flavor wise you can do more or less anything you like (besides what's listed below), though I'd prefer we keep it Pony (it is supposed to be at Pinkie's house after all.)

3. Please, for Luna's sake, no fighting! It's a party, not a bar fight.

4. I said it once, but it bears repeating; this is what we call a free-form role play. No character sheets, no dice rolls, no GM. The only thing defining your character (and everything they interact with) is you and your writing skills.

That being said;

4-A. Don't be using other people's characters without their permission, especially if someone else is already making use of them. This includes characters from the show canon and your favorite fan fics as well (unless you wrote them.)

4-B. Use a little common sense; yes, the only thing defining ability, success or failure is your imagination. Don't abuse it.

5. I'm aiming for an "E" type rating here. General rule of thumb; if you wouldn't let your kids read it, don't post it.

I will add more things as deemed necessary. We'll see what happens.

Last edited by Grey Pen on Sun Jan 13, 2013 6:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Grey Pen The Flawed
Grey Pen The Flawed
Best Pony
Best Pony

Location : In the kitchen, at the table, or in my room drawing...

Back to top Go down

The Party That Never Ends - OOC, Info, and Disscussion Empty Re: The Party That Never Ends - OOC, Info, and Disscussion

Post  A1C Bronymous Sun Jan 13, 2013 6:22 pm

You should probably slap a rating on this, otherwise it has the potential to become a bit too much for the younger players.
A1C Bronymous
A1C Bronymous
Air Commander, Equestrian Armies Pegasus Corps, Eastern Skies Command
Air Commander, Equestrian Armies Pegasus Corps, Eastern Skies Command

Back to top Go down

The Party That Never Ends - OOC, Info, and Disscussion Empty Re: The Party That Never Ends - OOC, Info, and Disscussion

Post  Grey Pen The Flawed Sun Jan 13, 2013 6:28 pm

Okay, I'll make it simple, and I'll edit it in momentarily.

If you wouldn't let your kids read it, don't post it.
Grey Pen The Flawed
Grey Pen The Flawed
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Sun Jan 13, 2013 6:38 pm

Good to know, will make sure to not have AU talk about Daring Do: Blood Dimiands then. XD
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

http://us3.herozerogame.com/?resource_request=23219_2_1

Back to top Go down

Post  Grey Pen The Flawed Sun Jan 13, 2013 6:53 pm

Little clarification, as I understand it (I think).

For Tape Roll, the order of events is Party > TARDIS Crash > Joker Shenanigans.

For AU, the order (I THINK, please correct me if this is wrong) is Joker Shenanigans > TARDIS Crash > More Shenanigans > Party.

Heh, maybe Tape Roll is the one who drops him/them off there... and then remembers being there himself, and therefore can't be there a second time.
Grey Pen The Flawed
Grey Pen The Flawed
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Sun Jan 13, 2013 7:19 pm

Well... It's more Party/PvP-Turney -> Pony Team Bravo (He becomes the Yellow Pony Ranger in this time) -> Day of Weirdness -> Jokers (Is Baron of Ponyville at this point and known as The Clockwork Mage)-> Turns into a Clockwork Alicorn (Mostly old age and just to see if he can) -> Unknown Time-travel and/or Multiverse-travel Event -> Leage of Genterponies -> THE CLOCKLICH PONY.... Yeah, I got a weird headcannon with this Answer Unknown character. XD

Just I'm also thinking that given that you've got a timepony he'd know something of these major tiles: Answer Unknown, The Yellow Pony Ranger, The Clockwork Mage, The Alicorn of Clockwork, THE CLOCKLICH PONY! Maybe... Also he totally is on the Time Pony's radar and well known for haivng caused some major bad timelines for Equestria thanks to getting his hooves on some Time Pony Tech and playing with it in bad ways or other things that I'm not going to bring up here. XD
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

http://us3.herozerogame.com/?resource_request=23219_2_1

Back to top Go down

Post  Grey Pen The Flawed Sun Jan 13, 2013 7:26 pm

Give it time; Tape Roll will trump for weirdness, I bet. Give it time...

If it does ring bells, he clearly doesn't care... it is a party after all.
Grey Pen The Flawed
Grey Pen The Flawed
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  The Warrior of Many Faces Sun Jan 13, 2013 8:54 pm

LoganAura wrote:A small red tendril slipped from under the table, changing the radio's volume and station before plugging the pony doing so's ears. "AND THEN ALONG CAME ZEUS, HE HURLED HIS THUNDAH BOLT!"

"(He zapped!)

Locked those suckahs in a vault!

(They're trapped!)

And on his own stopped chaos IN ITS TRAAAACKS!"

I love that movie! Very Happy
The Warrior of Many Faces
The Warrior of Many Faces
Element of Harmony

Location : In my Doomed Fortress of Doomy Doom (tm), plotting to conquer the world!

Back to top Go down

Post  LoganAura Sun Jan 13, 2013 9:26 pm

Me too. Didn't help I just watched the Princess Tutu Abridged Episode 12 Commentary when they YELLED that.
LoganAura
LoganAura
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Grey Pen The Flawed Wed Jan 16, 2013 11:01 am

Abomitall wrote: "I didn't say you should take it off," I retorted to the necromancer. What was his name? "I just thought it was kinda mean of you to imply that I'm a guy... Ah, forget it. I'm gonna go lay down for a bit. Enjoy my balloon/confetti transformation cycle!"

A word of explanation....

One of my RP goals with Abomitall is to never ever EVER have to say anything out-of-character; I can justify this from saying that A) She has Pinkie Pie and Discord genetics and raising behind her, and B) as a result, she is not really entirely sane. I wanted to see how far I could climb over the fourth wall before falling off.

Yes, I am serious about this. If you check her character sheet, this is the reason she has polyhedrals in her inventory; so that she can make the various rolls in-character. If she were to live long enough to get a Destiny, she'd get Metagamer in a heartbeat.

That is all...
Grey Pen The Flawed
Grey Pen The Flawed
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Colter Bolt Wed Jan 16, 2013 11:22 am

Yeah, I kind of expected the fourth wall breaking, and enjoy how Abomitall does it. But of course, Necrar doesn't know what Abomitall is talking about. He was only looking for ice cream.
Colter Bolt
Colter Bolt
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Grey Pen The Flawed Wed Jan 16, 2013 11:27 am

"Nope. He doesn't know what I'm talking about."

"I was talking to YOU!"
Grey Pen The Flawed
Grey Pen The Flawed
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Colter Bolt Wed Jan 16, 2013 7:28 pm

I knew it! I knew you were going to do that.
Colter Bolt
Colter Bolt
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Grey Pen The Flawed Thu Jan 17, 2013 2:06 pm

Colter Bolt wrote:"....And then a female necromancer."

Please tell me this doesn't mean what I think it means...
Grey Pen The Flawed
Grey Pen The Flawed
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Colter Bolt Thu Jan 17, 2013 8:07 pm

No. For a quick explanation, Necrar first looked like that, though not a pony, when the princess, now empress, of evil gave him a staff to amplify his power. He was ambushed by werewolves when visiting the vampire queen and decided to try it out. Travelling through the Forest of Death, he met the paladin, who was an old friend of the person Necrar was posessing. This friend had hurt him and Necrar used that to gain more power. As a result of seeing her again, the posessed shared consiousness with Necrar, which leads to the events now. A female necromancer found him in the forest, and when asked who he was, Necrar took over, reverting to the skeletal form and saying who he was and what he planned. It's really more a symbol of his power.
Colter Bolt
Colter Bolt
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Grey Pen The Flawed Thu Jan 17, 2013 8:13 pm

I KNEW it!
Grey Pen The Flawed
Grey Pen The Flawed
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down