Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ponysona 4, the Campaign.

+4
LoganAura
Doc pseudopolis
Caden2112
Xel Unknown
8 posters

Page 29 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next

Go down

Ponysona 4, the Campaign. - Page 29 Empty Re: Ponysona 4, the Campaign.

Post  Pingcode Fri Apr 26, 2013 6:48 am

"Alice also isn't in the best way - she was badly hurt in the fight." adds Tilt, "With George not feeling too well, we were hoping that you'd have some medicine left over from yesterday."

"Also, does the name 'Kuro' mean anything to you?" she asks Arcana.
Pingcode
Pingcode
Technical Administrator
Technical Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  RavenscroftRaven Fri Apr 26, 2013 6:42 pm

"Enough ponies have colour names, but it still seems convenient for a stylistic opposite." Icing comments to the side.

"If she only bullies masochists, it should not be a problem, though it could be a sign of being disturbed inside, nopony sane would be inflicting real harm on others."
He looks about the room. "Knowingly! Real harm on others knowingly. But still, if Arcana has such concern, we should probably drag them out, I can bring them to the hospital and draw up a plausible lie. They have electrical burns, frostbite, real burns, and spiritual damage, among other things, nothing an earth pony like myself can perform, especially not one whose greatest skill is folding iced milk."
RavenscroftRaven
RavenscroftRaven
Epic Pwny

http://www.fimfiction.net/user/Ravenscroft

Back to top Go down

Post  LoganAura Fri Apr 26, 2013 9:51 pm

Arcana glances at the two ponies, and with a soft green glow of his horn gradually encompasses their wounds one by one. "I... I haven't heard or seen of any shadows around that might represent these two, and... Personas normally only awaken to those who have faced their shadows... But these two." He lightly prods each of them, Daisoujo slightly stirring. "Both of them still have the feeling of a shadow dwelling in their hearts." Shiro pokes Alice in the face and when she grumbles, he hides back behind George on the ground. "The name Kuro... It doesn't remind me of anything."
LoganAura
LoganAura
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Caden2112 Fri Apr 26, 2013 10:24 pm

Melody's head was whirring...She kept thinking something was off about how they'd described Alice's actions...And they were waking up, she didn't have long...It was time to put up or shut up...She knelt down extremely close to Alice's face, staring intently, and blowing into her nose after a moment...Even she wasn't entirely sure what she was looking for, she just knew she'd know it when she saw it, she was certain...

See the unseeable!:
Caden2112
Caden2112
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Pingcode Fri Apr 26, 2013 10:30 pm

Tilt doesn't say anything, watching rapt with interest. She had no idea what the other unicorn was looking for, but deep down there had to have been something big. Something that was yelling at her as well. Perhaps not a ghost, as she'd first suspected, but... something.

And even in the least magically inclined of ponies, that silent wish... well. Magic is as magic does.

Spoiler:
Pingcode
Pingcode
Technical Administrator
Technical Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  RavenscroftRaven Sun Apr 28, 2013 7:44 pm

Icing nods to himself, assessing the new information. He was just about ready to drag the two out onto the streets when Melody started doing magic to them. He could wait, he guessed.
RavenscroftRaven
RavenscroftRaven
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  LoganAura Sun Apr 28, 2013 9:13 pm

Staring deeeply into the wakening Alice's eyes, Melody can almost see that this filly is extremely sadistic, just as much masochistic, is truly an earth pony filly...
And has a deep desire to help others overcome their issues. Alice backs away as best as she can, stumbling over her chains.
LoganAura
LoganAura
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Caden2112 Sun Apr 28, 2013 9:22 pm

Melody kept looking for a moment, nodding in silent satisfaction. "Hmm...An odd little display of opposites...Huh...I didn't think such personalities held such depths...Surprising..." She looked at the others for a moment. "...I made a mistake though...Hrm... Alright, though...We should probably get them out of here." She actually felt a tinge of regret for expecting her to be something more than she was...Perhaps it was simply an alternate point of view. How...Truly odd.
Caden2112
Caden2112
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Pingcode Sun Apr 28, 2013 11:39 pm

"Huh? What mistake?" asks Tilt in mild surprise, stifling a yawn, "Well, it can wait until tomorrow. I'm up too late as it is."
Pingcode
Pingcode
Technical Administrator
Technical Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Caden2112 Mon Apr 29, 2013 12:50 am

"Yeah, it's really late as it is...I'll explain tomorrow...For now, though...Yeah, I think rest would do us good..." Melody nodded, then looked at Arcana. "Uhm, sorry for bringing them here...We'll...I guess take them with us..." She moved to grab the chains to convince Daisoujo and Alice to follow her, not really sure what to do now. "C'mmn."
Caden2112
Caden2112
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Pingcode Mon Apr 29, 2013 2:10 am

"Oh, almost forgot! They had these cards they said they were here to test us for, and we have the lenses you needed." adds Tilt all of a sudden, having almost forgotten in the hubbub.
Pingcode
Pingcode
Technical Administrator
Technical Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Tue Apr 30, 2013 3:21 pm

"I... um... We...are... Well..." Zeela stamers as her mind fully wraps itself around the facts of what they were doing with the two young foals. "We just... Ah... Need to keep them chained... For the trip, right? We're not going... To keep them like this, right?"
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

http://us3.herozerogame.com/?resource_request=23219_2_1

Back to top Go down

Post  Caden2112 Tue Apr 30, 2013 4:15 pm

"I really didn't intend on it, but we needed to make sure they didn't cause problems...I can't imagine there's any explanation for keeping foals chained up in a closet that -doesn't- sound psychotic..." Melody responded, thinking. "And...Yeah, that'd open up a whole new set of issues..." They did need to turn them loose...Strictly speaking, they couldn't prove self-defense if they wanted to turn them in and she didn't need any legal trouble...
Caden2112
Caden2112
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  RavenscroftRaven Wed May 01, 2013 1:02 am

Icing talks to himself. "Hey, I found these two children in an alley, looks like they might have been chained up by the look of their barrels, I do not know who they are, but they looked like they needed help, can you help out? No, still too suspicious. Help, I found these two unconscious in an alley, they look in bad shape from something nasty, can you help them? That is better..."
RavenscroftRaven
RavenscroftRaven
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Pingcode Thu May 02, 2013 10:37 am

Tilt hems. It was a sticky situation, though thinking about it... "Hey, they're okay, aren't they? Is there any reason we can't just let them go? I mean, Ineighba's a pretty safe town, ponies getting murdered in this TV-place notwithstanding, but we can't really keep them chained up like this, can we? I mean I know they attacked us and all, but is there anything we can really do?"

She glances at George, still curled up on the floor, and shakes the griffon gently with a hoof. "George, George! Wake up!"
Pingcode
Pingcode
Technical Administrator
Technical Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Doc pseudopolis Thu May 02, 2013 11:21 am

George flinched backwards slightly, clarity returning to his eyes.
"Huh!? I!"
He looked around as his brain connected where was and where he thought he had been.
"Oh."
He turned around and gave Shiro a hug.
"I'm sorry Shiro."

Doc pseudopolis
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Pingcode Thu May 02, 2013 11:31 am

Tilt can't help but smile at the display of affection, letting the scene go on for a few moments before fatigue makes itself known again and she yawns. "Hey, George, it's pretty late. Can you check to see if Alice and Daisoujou need to go to the clinic?" she asks, gently nudging the griffon, "I had a look while they were out, it didn't look too bad but I remember something about internal bleeding being a really big risk with blunt trauma or something."
Pingcode
Pingcode
Technical Administrator
Technical Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  LoganAura Thu May 02, 2013 11:36 am

Shiro quietly hugs George back, looking at George with a few tears in his eyes as he hugs the Doctor tighter.

Alice hums as she lightly wriggles in her bonds, Daisoujo still unconcious as Arcana contemplates himself.
LoganAura
LoganAura
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Doc pseudopolis Thu May 02, 2013 11:47 am

"So sorry."
"I am worried about Daisoujo's eye. Considering what I did to it."
He examines Alice and Daisoujo first, eventually moving to examine the rest of the party considering the spells they took and what Zeela did.
Roll (Heal: Medical examinations for all! Are there any injuries or internal bleeding or similar, that would mean they would need to go to hospital for. +5 from heart of courage if DC is 30 or higher.)
Roll:

Doc pseudopolis
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Pingcode Thu May 02, 2013 12:08 pm

Tilt rolls her eyes a little as George examines her, "I'm fine, George, it was a little chilly for a moment but your magic cleared it up." she protests, but doesn't resist. It isn't exactly easy to tell, especially not without proper equipment and with possible confirmation bias from her confession a few days ago factoring in, but the QT interval of her heart is clearly a bit longer than it should be.

Spoiler:
Pingcode
Pingcode
Technical Administrator
Technical Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  LoganAura Thu May 02, 2013 3:43 pm

Alice:
Alice’s wounds seem to be closing on their own, the burns healing along side her electical marks. Other than that, and a bit of malnourishment, she seems perfectly healthy. In fact, she seems too healthy, as though her wounds are healing themselves quickly. She does giggle though as you check her over, waking up.
Daisoujo:
Daisoujo’s fat seems to be just a small layer- he’s mostly muscle underneath all that surprisingly, and quite a bit of it too- like a sumor wrestler.. He has a large protrusion from his head where he rolled into the wall, and a few healing wounds from the attacks that the party had dealt to him, but other than that he seems to be perfectly fine. His eye, though shut at the moment, when opened seems to be perfectly intact.
Zeela:
Zeela is mostly only traumatized. No big deal. Her wounds are also relatively minor, nothing major outside of her eye though that wasn’t caused by the fighting.
Shiro:
Shiro’s perfectly fine, though his back hind leg has a bit of dark energy from Alice’s Die for Me spell on it that’s easily fixed by your medical expertise, though there’s a black ring around his back hind leg. Alice honestly tells you that it’s not something to worry about. You do notice a couple of scars on his legs that he tries to hide
Tilt:
Tilt’s heart is a little odd, and she seems physically exhausted, but other than that she’s also fine in regards to injuries and such.
Icing:
Icing seems to have minimal injuries, if any on himself. At the very least nothing more than a bit of Exhaustion.
Melody:
Melody seems... tired, for a lack of a better word. Like most others, she has minimal physical injuries, but she seems exhausted.
LoganAura
LoganAura
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Doc pseudopolis Thu May 02, 2013 5:44 pm

George writes his conclusions down on a notepad.
"Well everyone seems to be alright, the physical injuries are healing quickly and it seems the worst that's left is fatigue. All that I would really reccomend is to get some rest."
I'll probably need to examine Melody and Tilt further though. But I can ask them to come in for a check-up privately.

Doc pseudopolis
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  RavenscroftRaven Thu May 02, 2013 5:52 pm

"Okay, we have a clean bill of health. Mind-wipe her and we can leave them in an alley." Icing notes, giving a gesture to the waking Alice.
RavenscroftRaven
RavenscroftRaven
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Pingcode Thu May 02, 2013 9:54 pm

"What? A mind-wipe?" gasps Tilt, alarmed and quite shocked that such a thing was even possible, "Is... is that even possible?"
Pingcode
Pingcode
Technical Administrator
Technical Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Thu May 02, 2013 9:56 pm

"I think so..." Zeela mutters, unsure what to think about this horrible idea.
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

http://us3.herozerogame.com/?resource_request=23219_2_1

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next