Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ponysona 4, the Campaign.

+4
LoganAura
Doc pseudopolis
Caden2112
Xel Unknown
8 posters

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Ponysona 4, the Campaign. - Page 38 Empty Re: Ponysona 4, the Campaign.

Post  Caden2112 Tue May 21, 2013 2:27 pm

Melody nodded to Zeela for a moment, smiling a bit, though she paused when she got to her locked, levitating the pick to take a closer look at it. She was pretty sure she didn't have anything like this...Well, she did now, she supposed. She looked over it, thinking for a moment...Who had sent this thing...? It looked beautiful, but...Who had sent it? She looked around, trying to see if someone was watching her...

Perception check:
Caden2112
Caden2112
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Tue May 21, 2013 2:50 pm

Zeela's first instinct is to wanna throw the random vial that says to throw it... But she resists that urge, and first looks over what the vial is magically made of.

arcana check:
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

http://us3.herozerogame.com/?resource_request=23219_2_1

Back to top Go down

Post  Doc pseudopolis Tue May 21, 2013 4:32 pm

George found a quiet corner in the library and sat down to read the journal, taking extra interest in the sections about Heart Health.
(Proccing More Effort!)
Roll! (Perception, Sharp Eyes, More Effort!: Searching for details about possible treatments for Tilt.)
Roll:
Roll! (Perception, Sharp Eyes: Trying to identify the Medical Journal.)
Roll:

Doc pseudopolis
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  conantheghost Tue May 21, 2013 7:25 pm

Soul wanders into the school library with instructions on what she has to check out to study. Already somewhat resigned, she plops down on a cushion and cracks one marked as a local history textbook.

Spoiler:
conantheghost
conantheghost
Very Special Somepony
Very Special Somepony

Back to top Go down

Post  Pingcode Tue May 21, 2013 7:56 pm

"Oh? How nice!" exclaims Tilt, picking up the pin and fixing it right to her vest where her Fortune Pin used to be. "Alice?" she asks aloud, looking around for the filly for a moment before trotting off to put herself through her paces again - she wasn't feeling tired at all, even after a whole day! In fact, she felt fresh as a morning!

Spoiler:
Pingcode
Pingcode
Technical Administrator
Technical Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  RavenscroftRaven Tue May 21, 2013 8:38 pm

Icing picks up the bead, out of some odd hoarding compulsion that hits all ponies of a certain age, but isn't overall concerned about it. It is a glass bead, after all. Though if it's from a dress, it might help identify a mare that would be in here.

He continues in deeper, ignoring the laughter.
Perception:
RavenscroftRaven
RavenscroftRaven
Epic Pwny

http://www.fimfiction.net/user/Ravenscroft

Back to top Go down

Post  LoganAura Wed May 22, 2013 2:56 pm

Melody: The silver pick seems to shimmer in the light, obviously magical in some nature though you can't gleam from it any signs of the spell. The silver suface's slightly scared with a small, thin S in careful mouth writing. You do notice Shiro trying to sneak away down the hallway.

Zeela: From your powerful knowledge of potions you can gleam that it was a good thing you hadn't thrown it. This potion is essentially a large bomb that explodes with some sort of magic that seems extremely rare, coating an area in a burst of almost holy, yet not quite light energy.

George: It seems like the book talks extensively about keeping up with excersize to make sure that the muscles in the heart work right and normal, along with some tentative surgaries and medicines for the irregular rhythym, though both of them are only in theory. There are comments in the journal about how under stressful circumstances, the heart may pause though, which is worrying. The Medical journal seems to be one of the most recent copies from a well-acclaimed document, even having a few small tips and tricks for more pressing psychological wounds.

Soul's book seems to be an extremely in depth explaination of mythology and history regarding Ineighba, going into long and entertaining explainations of both myths and facts from them. She also seems to find a single thin sliver of paper tucked away, writing on it saying 'from a friend. Check out 130 ARC.'

Tilt barely notices that Daisoujo had glanced her way from his own practice, and Alice was visiting from her school, though the latter was mostly actively not-looking-tilt's-way. Her run is rather dull, outside of walking along and a pegasi bucking a cloud too hard, sending a large spark of lightening down at the mare's horn. Her pin glows momentarily, the lighning sparking from the tip of her horn to the pin as the electricity seems to shock her for a moment, heart reacting ever so slightly, before disappearing in the pin. The pegasus momentarily frets, before dashing away once she finds out that Tilt is ok.

Icing: The bead seems to have a spider-like design on the inside and looking at it from a certian angle can get a certian Kanji for “brotherhood “, Te. Icing's continued wandering gets a soft, seductive voice calling out his name. “Icing~ I've been waiting for you. Why don't you come right in and have some fun? I know you'll love it. After all... I do.” After a short bit of wandering, he comes up to the dungeon, a red and black swirling portal there across a drawbridge to the castle.

Spoiler:
LoganAura
LoganAura
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Caden2112 Wed May 22, 2013 3:17 pm

Huh...That was interesting...Melody looked at the colt, blinking for a bit as she trotted after him. "Shiro...?" She said quietly, a bit surprised...She needed to thank him later, but he didn't seem to want to be seen. She could appreciate that, she'd indulge his desire for now. She decided to head to the music room...If it wasn't being used, maybe she could borrow a guitar and see how well this pick worked...As she walked, she kept trying to analyze the magic on the pick out of curiosity...She wasn't very confident about the results, though, wishing she'd paid more attention when she was taught how to mimic magic...If nothing else, she figured it looked nice...

Arcana Analysis:
Caden2112
Caden2112
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Wed May 22, 2013 9:48 pm

Zeela quickly pockets the bomb, not going to ask any questions, making sure the thing was well hidden... Next she thinks of looking around to see if by some random chance that Dojima was the police rep for Career Day. If nothing else, she could find out something interesting about that type of job.
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  conantheghost Wed May 22, 2013 10:21 pm

Looking up from the note, Soul follows the directions based on how she found the previous books. It's not too different from the system back home. Lets see what we find.... She comes across the Parapsychology and Occultism section, and a shiver runs down her spine.
conantheghost
conantheghost
Very Special Somepony
Very Special Somepony

Back to top Go down

Post  RavenscroftRaven Wed May 22, 2013 11:41 pm

"I intend to have a conversation, nothing more, nothing less."

Icing pockets the bead in a fit of kleptomania and passes through the portal.
RavenscroftRaven
RavenscroftRaven
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Pingcode Wed May 22, 2013 11:55 pm

"Bzzaawawawawawaa!" shudders Tilt, as the electricity courses through her body and is absorbed by the badge. She lands back on the ground, horn soot-scorched but surprisingly... alive! She looks up at the embarassed looking pegasus vanishing into the distance and briefly gives chase. "Hey! Hey get back here!" she calls, before slowing down and stopping - sure, she could chase down the weathermare, but ah, for what purpose? She wasn't hurt, slight singeing aside.

She looks down at the pin on her vest tapping it and listening to it hiss a little from the charge.

"It looks like I owe somepony a thank you." Tilt turns around and canters back towards the field, hunting for the portly pegasus.

---

When she hunts down Daisoujou, she waves and calls out. "Daisoujou!" she calls out, waving over the stallion and running over towards him.

Spoiler:

Last edited by Pingcode on Tue May 28, 2013 10:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Pingcode
Pingcode
Technical Administrator
Technical Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Doc pseudopolis Thu May 23, 2013 12:10 pm

Interesting. I think I may have stumbled upon something very useful, I should go check this out...
George then went to check the book out of the library so he could take it home with him.
Spoiler:

Doc pseudopolis
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Pingcode Tue May 28, 2013 10:52 am

Tilt skids to a halt in front of the far bulkier and much slower moving pegasus. "YOU!" she bellows, giving it a second for his reaction before continuing, much more softly, "Give Alice my regards, I think her pin just saved my life. That said, how've you been? Are your eyes doing better? It was a little harsh, considering, well, what we did afterwards." she looks away apologetically as she says the last part.
Pingcode
Pingcode
Technical Administrator
Technical Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  LoganAura Tue May 28, 2013 5:00 pm

Melody finds nothing in her analysis of the pick's magic.

George can get the book easily.

Icing can enter the Dungeon easily, and notices that some portions of it seem a bit brighter than others. A feminine laugh sounds through the air. "Oh? All talk? That's not really fun, I'm a mare of... action. But if you're sure."
Spoiler:

Tilt can notice Daisoujo's a little worried at the yell, but relaxes visibly, softly grumbling at that. "You are the third pony who has apologized for my eye. It's fine. I was healed."

Soul can locate a triad of books that're 130 ARC, one on tarot, one on Jungian pyschology, and another on specifically Personae however she also notices a small note tucked away between two books. Or rather a card.

Zeela does find Dojima at the police portion of the career day, however he is very busy and hard to reach.
LoganAura
LoganAura
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Caden2112 Tue May 28, 2013 5:05 pm

Melody shrugged it off...She was probably having an off day...She headed to the music room anyway, trying to borrow a guitar and, if successful, she'd play a simple song on it to see if the pick did anything...Nothing fancy for now, but maybe it'd sound nice anyhow...
Caden2112
Caden2112
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Tue May 28, 2013 5:26 pm

Zeela tries the very least give the Police Chief a kind hello before she looks to seeing anypony in the police table that dealt with chemicals like one of those forensics lab ponies.
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Pingcode Tue May 28, 2013 7:42 pm

It's not hard to see that Daisoujou didn't give the expected response in the unicorn's expression, and Tilt mentally notes that Alice probably hadn't gone into depth. Well, that was her prerogative and Tilt wasn't about to pre-empt her.

"Well, you have my apologies all the same. How'd you like the curry?" she continues, shifting the topic.
Pingcode
Pingcode
Technical Administrator
Technical Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  RavenscroftRaven Wed May 29, 2013 1:08 am

Icing gives a wry look into the air. "I am sure. Discourse is still intercourse, if that is your primary concern. What is your purpose?"

He looks for a way that may seem deeper into this odd labyrinth, while making sure not to backtrack accidentally. He only had so much time, and despite the unnerving look of the mares in the shows, seeing them face to face would allow him to intuit far more answers than he could get yelling at the sky.

---
Perception:
Roll(1d20)+13:
16,+13
Total:29

RavenscroftRaven
RavenscroftRaven
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Doc pseudopolis Wed May 29, 2013 8:17 pm

Now that I've got this I'll need to call Tilt and revise my recommendation, I'll also need some stamps for postage and some...uh dang I need to remember the address they went to.
George turned back into the library to look at some geography and try to remember the postal address.

Doc pseudopolis
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  conantheghost Wed May 29, 2013 8:53 pm

Soul Spinner grabs the three books to take a closer look when she gets back to... wherever she is staying. She assumes Tilt can put her up for a while, but she starts wracking her brain for ways to make s-what was that?

She doubles back across a shelf to peek out at.... It was.... She was taken back for a moment, remembering the last time one of these beasts.

Arrows fly

Lightning strikes

A massive ship hurtles toward the ground

Her eyes harden as she watches the beast rifle through some document, and decides on her action.

"DIE SPAWN OF DISCORD!!!" She throws dictionary after dictionary from the shelves, sometimes coming across a nice Biography of a Dictionary Salespony, Unabridged Volume i-xiiv set or somesuch to liven things up. She then kicks the shelf on top of him.

Spoiler:
conantheghost
conantheghost
Very Special Somepony
Very Special Somepony

Back to top Go down

Post  Doc pseudopolis Wed May 29, 2013 9:09 pm

Roll! (Precision stat: Duck books)
Roll:
George looks up just in time to receive a dictionary to the face, knocking him clean on his rump.
What In The!?
he scrambled for cover behind a bookcase for cover, taking several more dictionaries to the rear and wings as he did so.
Roll! (Precision stat: Avoid bookcase)
Roll:
Only to have to roll out of the way and under a table when it falls.
A moment passes.
And a sleeve pokes out, being waved in a manner similar to a white flag.
"Uh...I surrender?"

Doc pseudopolis
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  conantheghost Wed May 29, 2013 9:36 pm

Soul Spinner pauses mid-throw when she hears George cry out. What? This doesn't make sense Why is he-No! It's a trap! With one last parting throw, she launches herself out of the library(knocking over another shelf in the process and starting a domino effect), taking wing into the hall and narrowly avoiding students, teachers and a peculiar pony dressed in orange("NO FLYING IN THE HALLS!") as she heads for anypony she knows. One of those ponies I met last night might be able to help. There might be more on the way!

Spoiler:
conantheghost
conantheghost
Very Special Somepony
Very Special Somepony

Back to top Go down

Post  Doc pseudopolis Wed May 29, 2013 9:48 pm

Roll! (Precision stat: Book of hampering)
[Roll=Spoiler]Roll(1d20)+6:
5,+6
Total:11[/Spoiler]
The parting book caught George in the exposed sleeve, causing him to flinch backwards and bang the back of his head on the table's underside as the bookshelves fell.
Gah! ow sisters above who was that Pegasus...well atleast I remember the address now, guess it wasn't all bad.
peeking out from underneath the table had a sudden urge to not be in the library when any other staff members arrived so he scuttled in a manner he assumed was stealthy and hared off down the hall, in the opposite direction than Soul, intending to get to the post office before it closed.
Roll! (Stealth: Sneak out and Acrobatics, More effort!: Cheese it!)
Roll:

Doc pseudopolis
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Caden2112 Wed May 29, 2013 9:49 pm

Melody was trotting a bit, stopping as Soul shot by, looking after the pegasus with a confused look on her face...She seemed to be on the verge of utter panic if not having crossed the line..."Whoa...What's wrong? You look like someone tried to set your tail on fire...!"
Caden2112
Caden2112
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next