Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dust Devil - Issue 1 [Stairc's and Kindulas' comic project]

2 posters

Go down

Dust Devil - Issue 1 [Stairc's and Kindulas' comic project] Empty Dust Devil - Issue 1 [Stairc's and Kindulas' comic project]

Post  Stairc -Dan Felder Sat Apr 13, 2013 5:12 am

Hey everyone,

Recently inspired by Linkara, Kindulas and I decided to write a comic. However, while we're both writers - we're also both terrible at art. We need a talented artist that can turn out cool work quickly and, hopefully, that's where you come in. If you know anyone that might be interested, or if you yourself might be interested in the project, you can check out script for issue one below.

Or, if you just want to give it a read - enjoy that too. Cool

Dust Devil #1

A few more dialogue lines might be tweaked and panels/pages/art instructions are very much open to collaboration and change. After all, you're the artist here.

Hope to hear from you,

Stairc
Stairc -Dan Felder
Stairc -Dan Felder
Lead Designer
Lead Designer

Back to top Go down

Dust Devil - Issue 1 [Stairc's and Kindulas' comic project] Empty Re: Dust Devil - Issue 1 [Stairc's and Kindulas' comic project]

Post  Jason Shadow Sat Apr 13, 2013 12:32 pm

I've gotta say, this looks really cool... cool enough that I'm tempted to take a spin at the artwork. However, "turn out cool work quickly" isn't really my specialty, even if I didn't have other duties to attend to.

Oh well, c'est la vie. Good luck with finding an artist - I can't wait to see the final result! Very Happy
Jason Shadow
Jason Shadow
Very Special Somepony
Very Special Somepony

Back to top Go down

Dust Devil - Issue 1 [Stairc's and Kindulas' comic project] Empty Re: Dust Devil - Issue 1 [Stairc's and Kindulas' comic project]

Post  Stairc -Dan Felder Sat Apr 13, 2013 3:41 pm

Sweet, thanks. sunny

Do you have a sample of your work? I'd like to check it out either way.
Stairc -Dan Felder
Stairc -Dan Felder
Lead Designer
Lead Designer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down