Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Formatting Changes on Player's Handbook

3 posters

Go down

Formatting Changes on Player's Handbook Empty Formatting Changes on Player's Handbook

Post  Stairc -Dan Felder Sat Apr 13, 2013 5:21 pm

Kindulas is doing some huge revisions on the Player's Handbook right now, in both Pony Tales and Living Legends. These changes should make it easier for updates to come more quickly and for players to build characters. For example, we're consolidating combat talents and utility talents into their own docs, so you don't need to jump between multiple expansions to find all the content. We're also putting the talents and such into their own document, the way traits and combat items are their own document, which makes scrolling through the main player's handbook less of a chore.

Last edited by Stairc -Dan Felder on Mon May 06, 2013 8:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Stairc -Dan Felder
Stairc -Dan Felder
Lead Designer
Lead Designer

Back to top Go down

Formatting Changes on Player's Handbook Empty Re: Formatting Changes on Player's Handbook

Post  Grey Pen The Flawed Sat Apr 13, 2013 6:27 pm

I am Grey Pen, the Flawed, the Recently-Absent, the OCD, The Grey; and I approve of this message.
Grey Pen The Flawed
Grey Pen The Flawed
Best Pony
Best Pony

Location : In the kitchen, at the table, or in my room drawing...

Back to top Go down

Formatting Changes on Player's Handbook Empty Re: Formatting Changes on Player's Handbook

Post  Philadelphus Sun Apr 14, 2013 4:16 am

As editor of the thread of official handbooks, I approve as well. Having to look in the Player's Handbook, Equine Power, and the Art of War for combat talents (and similarly for destinies and utility talents) was getting a little old.

I'll take a look over the new versions and update the thread appropriately in the next day or two.
Philadelphus
Philadelphus
Designer
Designer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down