Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Look! Philadelphus is Evolving!

4 posters

Go down

Look! Philadelphus is Evolving! Empty Look! Philadelphus is Evolving!

Post  Stairc -Dan Felder Sun Jan 19, 2014 12:46 am

Thanks to his incredible work driving and developing the Abilities system, which is destined to soon become a core part of the official game, and his ongoing work in the system - I'm proud to announce that Philadelphus has been made an official Designer on the design and development team. He's been involved with the system since the earliest public release of the rules and has been a wealth of great insight and 3rd party content ever since.

Congratulations Philadelphus and welcome to the team.

Last edited by Stairc -Dan Felder on Sat Feb 15, 2014 8:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Stairc -Dan Felder
Stairc -Dan Felder
Lead Designer
Lead Designer

Back to top Go down

Look! Philadelphus is Evolving! Empty Re: Look! Philadelphus is Evolving!

Post  Pingcode Sun Jan 19, 2014 1:33 am

Philadelphus! Get your backside over here and wave to the crowd!
Pingcode
Pingcode
Technical Administrator
Technical Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Philadelphus Sun Jan 19, 2014 2:42 am

*wave*

Just want to say that I've had a lot of fun in this system over the past 18 months, both playing it back when it first came out (before there were items, before there were traits, before there were multiple levels even), and helping tinker with and improve its parts. I never imagined back when I wrote the Talent Specialization Supplement over a couple of nights for my own amusement that it would be become so popular. It was with a mixture of surprise and delight that I accepted Stairc's offer to write a new system; a system that would take the best aspects from the Utility Talents, Genetic Engineering, and my own TSS, and combine them into one cohesive unit. A few months of testing and making changes based on your feedback later, and it's finally ready to step up as a robust and mature game system, one that I hope to be watching and improving for a long time.

Lastly, I'd like to encourage anyone out who has an idea for a new area of gameplay to go ahead and write up their own 3rd-party supplements. It's easy to write up a small document for people to test out, expands the scope of the entire system, and gives people options for what things they'd like to include in their games – and chances are, there's someone else out there looking for something similar.

So, yeah. Thanks a lot everyone. Catch you later!
Philadelphus
Philadelphus
Designer
Designer

Back to top Go down

Post  Pingcode Sun Jan 19, 2014 3:10 am

Look! Philadelphus is Evolving! 0zhUeEt
Pingcode
Pingcode
Technical Administrator
Technical Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Zarhon Sun Jan 19, 2014 9:40 am

Congratulations! Now you'll be here forever!  What 4th wall?
Zarhon
Zarhon
Smile Smile Smile
Smile Smile Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum