GreyVestibule's Art

Go down

GreyVestibule's Art

Post  GreyVestibule on Sun Jan 18, 2015 11:49 pm

So I thought I'd give a try at sharing some of my pony art. It's just rough sketches so far, but I figured it had to be worth sharing in some capacity.

Dangerfield:

Concieved of while listening to Fallout is Dragons, I was thinking it might be cool to make a sci-fi type pony character for a Fallout Equestria sort of game. This guy was conceived as being sort of anime-esque, taking cues from lots of mecha series. This was one particular idea I managed to draw real quick which was to show the guy as being a pegasus who recieved augmentation to his wings so that they could fold into being a "Wave Lightning" Cannon.
Sleipnir:

An attempt at a somewhat MLP-esque sleipnir inspired pony. 'nuf said.
Spoiler:
Drawn while thinking of a way to portray an alternate form for my character Oasis, who was conceived for the Crystal Symphony campaign. This was a reflavored "Form of the Elk" which i reflavored as "Water Nypmh's Waltz". I originally planned for a just a single incredibly intricate horn, but found myself leaning back on an elk inspired look, finding myself liking giving Oasis a chance at a somewhat shaggier look.
GreyVestibule
Very Important Pony
Very Important Pony

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: GreyVestibule's Art

Post  GreyVestibule on Sat Apr 04, 2015 2:14 am

Here's some more drawings:

Random Alicorn:

I drew this while thinking upon an idea for a character. I'm not sure this really fits what I was thinking of but thought "eh, worth sharing".

Door Kicker & Shimmering Oasis:

I drew this while thinking on Door Kicker & Shimmering Oasis from the Crystal Symphony RP. They're paired as a Dynamic Duo, so I was thinking it might be interesting to try drawing them together.
GreyVestibule
Very Important Pony
Very Important Pony

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  A1C Bronymous on Mon Apr 06, 2015 2:06 am

Pretty cool. I'm wondering about your color choices, particularly if they're both meant to have the same color coat.
A1C Bronymous
Air Commander, Equestrian Armies Pegasus Corps, Eastern Skies Command

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  GreyVestibule on Mon Apr 06, 2015 8:01 pm

Thanks -- as for the coat colors... I don't intended to do that, but I do suppose the coats are pretty similar in terms of hue. Looking back on the pictures, maybe I should have have darkened Door a little more.
GreyVestibule
Very Important Pony
Very Important Pony

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  A1C Bronymous on Mon Apr 06, 2015 11:17 pm

Well don't get me wrong, his colors are completely wrong.  Goooooooal!

I figured artistic license though, so no big deal. It actually reminds me of a picture I drew once involving two other characters, similar theming.
A1C Bronymous

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum