Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Canpaign of Jokers

+3
Quietkal
elfowlgirl
Xel Unknown
7 posters

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

Canpaign of Jokers - Page 21 Empty Re: Canpaign of Jokers

Post  Xel Unknown Thu Oct 25, 2012 5:07 pm

Ramsus wrote:Turn end (Hp=28 PIPs=7 Status: Wild Abandon, weakened)

Ersa flies up and spits forth a ball of silver flame, then catches it in-between her wings where she spins it and it grows and grows. She then flings it downward where it explodes, the flames twisting and snaking around to avoid hitting her allies and then circling back to lift the Smooze up in a cage of fire hanging in the air.

[-6] Judo Throw
3d12 and thrown out of combat until the end of its next turn, to the Smooze: 8, 6, 12 = 26
Buccaneer Blaze (12) to self: 1d10 to self: 10 /2 = 5 /2 round up = 3.
Buccaneer Blaze (12) to all enemies: 2d10: 9, 10 = 19
Buccaneer Blaze (10) 2d8 & Blinded until the end of Ersa's next turn to Minion 1: 4, 6 = 10
Buccaneer Blaze (10) 2d8 & Blinded until the end of Ersa's next turn to Minion 2: 6, 8 = 14
Buccaneer Blaze [8] to Minion 2: Stunned until the end of Ersa's next turn.
+2d6 to the Smooze: 6, 4 = 10
+1d8 to the Smooze: 8
Buccaneer Blaze [8] to the Smooze: Stunned until the end of Ersa's next turn.
Factor in Weakened.
Total to the Smooze: 32, Stunned until the end of Ersa's next turn, & and thrown out of combat until the end of its next turn.
Total to Minion 1: 15 & Blinded until the end of Ersa's next turn.
Total to Minion 2: 17, Blinded until the end of Ersa's next turn, & Stunned until the end of Ersa's next turn.
Total to Minion 3 (and any other enemies if I missed them): 10.

Turn end (Hp=25 PIPs=1 Status: Wild Abandon, weakened)
You can tell from this attack that about 40% of the Main Smooze Blob's mass has been destroyed so far...

The Minion Blobs seem to have taken a good deal of damage too. Two of them are now bloodied in fact.

Next the Next Leg Hive just sparks again gifting the Swarm some more pips...

Finally Minion Blob 3 says "Listen up!", followed by Minion Blob 2 doing nothing for being stunned, and lastly Minion Blob 1, somehow states focused enough to attack the enemies and able to hit it, (yes both coin flips were won, one for confusion, one for blinding) declare "SMOOZE!!!" as it engulfs The werewolf, forcing itself into his mouth.
Spoiler:
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

http://us3.herozerogame.com/?resource_request=23219_2_1

Back to top Go down

Post  The Warrior of Many Faces Thu Oct 25, 2012 5:13 pm

Xel Unknown wrote:
...and lastly Minion Blob 1, somehow states focused enough to attack the enemies and able to hit it, (yes both coin flips were won, one for confusion, one for blinding) declare "SMOOZE!!!" as it engulfs The werewolf, forcing itself into his mouth.
Spoiler:

"Great," mutters Quarrel. "Not bad enough we have to fight a giant marmalade, but nooooo, we have to fight a marmalade werewolf now, too!"
The Warrior of Many Faces
Element of Harmony

Location : In my Doomed Fortress of Doomy Doom (tm), plotting to conquer the world!

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Thu Oct 25, 2012 5:19 pm

The Warrior of Many Faces wrote:"Great," mutters Quarrel. "Not bad enough we have to fight a giant marmalade, but nooooo, we have to fight a marmalade werewolf now, too!"
"Don't you start complaining about how I built my monsters! Or I'll ret-con it so YOU were the one put under control of the forces of order." The GM jokingly threatens.

Last edited by Xel Unknown on Thu Oct 25, 2012 6:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Quietkal Thu Oct 25, 2012 5:19 pm

Xel Unkown wrote:The Robotic Worker Bees right now do their best to help fix Gear's damage:
"Oh, thank you! Feeling pumped! Yeah!"
((Saving throw for Smooze: 19 whoo))
The Warrior of Many Faces wrote:"Oh, don't you try to talk sense into me!" she yells at what appears to be thin air. "I make too little sense for that!"
The Warrior of Many Faces wrote:"Yeah right," retorts Quarrel. "If dearest Daddy had that sort of influence on you, he'd be free and this world would be a pudding bowl of chaotic vanilla by now."
Gears steps to Quarrel, a worried look on his face, and says "You uh...you alright Quarrel?"...before his head drops, his eyes glow, and a bolt of jade electricity leaps from Gears to engorged wolf-griffin.
((+10 Overload))
Spoiler:
((18 PiPs, 50 hp, Smooze 0, Feeling Fine))
Quietkal
Quietkal
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  The Warrior of Many Faces Thu Oct 25, 2012 5:23 pm

Quietkal wrote:
The Warrior of Many Faces wrote:"Oh, don't you try to talk sense into me!" she yells at what appears to be thin air. "I make too little sense for that!"
The Warrior of Many Faces wrote:"Yeah right," retorts Quarrel. "If dearest Daddy had that sort of influence on you, he'd be free and this world would be a pudding bowl of chaotic vanilla by now."
Gears steps to Quarrel, a worried look on his face, and says "You uh...you alright Quarrel?"

"Just arguing with the Faust," Quarrel waves. "Don't worry, talking is a free action."
Element of Harmony

Location : In my Doomed Fortress of Doomy Doom (tm), plotting to conquer the world!

Back to top Go down

Post  Quietkal Thu Oct 25, 2012 5:32 pm

The Warrior of Many Faces wrote:"Just arguing with the Faust," Quarrel waves. "Don't worry, talking is a free action."
Gears' head snaps back up, and he continues to look worriedly at Quarrel and repeats the question, not having heard what she just said or having seen the were-griffin get pummeled with smooze.
"...are you alright or not?"
Quietkal
Quietkal
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  The Warrior of Many Faces Thu Oct 25, 2012 5:37 pm

Quietkal wrote:
The Warrior of Many Faces wrote:"Just arguing with the Faust," Quarrel waves. "Don't worry, talking is a free action."
Gears' head snaps back up, and he continues to look worriedly at Quarrel and repeats the question, not having heard what she just said or having seen the were-griffin get pummeled with smooze.
"...are you alright or not?"

Rolling her eyes, Quarrel repeats, "Yes, I'm fine, just arguing with the Faust. Not Felix Faust, though. I don't speak Cat. Although I do speak Mountain Lion."

Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Thu Oct 25, 2012 5:41 pm

Gears on some level is aware that this "Faust" character is a real person that only 2/7th Discordians are able to hear... And he knows that had gotten this info from while he was in "Chaos Mode" from earlier, something that while is very confusing to him to think about for long, he IS aware of.
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Quietkal Thu Oct 25, 2012 5:47 pm

The Warrior of Many Faces wrote:Rolling her eyes, Quarrel repeats, "Yes, I'm fine, just arguing with the Faust. Not Felix Faust, though. I don't speak Cat. Although I do speak Mountain Lion."
Gears looks questioningly at her, before slowly turning back to the combat. "...okay...as long as you're fine..."
And then he thinks, Yeah gurl. You fine alright. Got fine written all over, Id've thought you'd be a parking ticket.
Quietkal
Quietkal
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Thu Oct 25, 2012 6:43 pm

The worker bees at this time work at pip gifting the Swarm of Bats of all things... Gifting it 6 pips...

Next the Beekeeper Bot starts sparking an odd blue bit of lightning at Gears and he slowly starts to feel something being tranfered to him. "Beesbeesbeesbees..." it said:
Spoiler:

The Smooze Drop lands back into battle and finally Klaue attacks. (Doc you decide what he does. assuming you don't make both saving throws beforehand, cause Gears just gave you one save and you get a save at the start of your turn. If you make both of them you're free. But if not you attack an the party, if you make one of the saves, you flip a coin, if heads, you attack an the party.)
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Doc pseudopolis Thu Oct 25, 2012 8:07 pm

roll:
Turn start (HP=30 PIPs=0 Condition: Smooze slaved (one save), Weakened. Form:Wolf)
Klaue starts trying to get to the side of the robot to throw up, coincidentally putting the second minion blob beaten himself and the party.
[+2] Circling Pack. Target: minion blob 2
Attack:
Turn end (HP=30 PIPs=0 Condition: Smooze slaved (one save). Form:Wolf)
Roll:

Doc pseudopolis
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Thu Oct 25, 2012 8:40 pm

Turn start (Hp=25 PIPs=1 Status: Wild Abandon, weakened)

With a sweep of her wings, Ersa brought the dying embers of the cage of flame that had held the Smooze back to life. "Did you think you would ooze your way between my grasp so easily you disgusting slime?" She asked, rhetorically.

[+3] Supercharge
Deal 1d8 damage to yourself and flip a coin. If you win the flip, deal 1d10 damage to target enemy.
1d8 to self: 8/2 = 4/2 = 2.
Buccaneer Blaze [8]: Stun the Smooze until the end of Ersa's next turn.
Coin Flip: Heads (won).
1d10 to the Smooze: 6
2d6 to the Smooze: 5, 6.
+3 from MH stuff
Factor in Weakened.
Total to the Smooze: 10 damage & Stunned until the end of Ersa's next turn.

Turn end (Hp=23 PIPs=4 Status: Wild Abandon, weakened)

Last edited by Ramsus on Thu Oct 25, 2012 9:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ramsus
Ramsus

Back to top Go down

Post  elfowlgirl Thu Oct 25, 2012 8:43 pm

Scroll put his hooves together, focusing inward and quietly waiting. [Gather Energy, +1]

(Hp=43 PIPs=3)
elfowlgirl
elfowlgirl
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

http://elfowlgirl.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Thu Oct 25, 2012 8:54 pm

The First Minion Blob does Upbeat Tempo. (1d6+1d12 damage to all weakened enemies = 6+6 = 12) (free action) Next it states. "You can't stop me!"
Spoiler:
And the first Minion Blob rams Ivana for 5 damage. (1d12+3=2+3=5)

The second minion blob states "You can't stop me!" then it bum-rushes Ersa... But only gets off 4 damage. (1d12+3=1+3=4)
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  The Warrior of Many Faces Thu Oct 25, 2012 10:53 pm

Quarrel, noting that the main Smooze has returned, flies straight at it, glaring all the while and pouring chaotic power into her words. "You WILL obey me! Attack your minions NOW!"

[Whisper of Distrust again.

HP 30, PiPs 7, Encouraged, no longer Smoozed if I understand correctly (15 on my saving throw)]

Last edited by The Warrior of Many Faces on Thu Oct 25, 2012 10:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Thu Oct 25, 2012 10:56 pm

Again the Smooze doesn't react to it... Besides even if it did... It's still stunlocked right this second. What you think it goin' do? Still it lost some mass so at least that's something.
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Brony 7 of 9 Thu Oct 25, 2012 11:33 pm

Once again the bats dive-bomb the Smooze while Ivana fires at the blob.

Crossbow - 1d10 (6) + 5/2 = 6 (rounded up) damage to main Smooze.
Meteor Smash - 4d12+3 = 12+1+4+9+3 damage = 29/2 = 15 (rounded up) damage to main Smooze.

Ivana: 18 HP, 2 PiPs, Status: Weakened
Bats: 28 HP, 0 PiPs, Status: Weakened

Last edited by Brony 7 of 9 on Fri Oct 26, 2012 10:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Brony 7 of 9
Brony 7 of 9
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Fri Oct 26, 2012 12:06 am

And at this point... The Beekeeper robot does it's final action and turns six bees into 12 Temp HP for Gears... And it slowed down...
Spoiler:

(Now Gears has total control of the following Worker Bee Swarm:

Bee Number: 28 Bees (1 hp each)
Bee Pips: 21
Combat Info:
Spoiler:

And he has control of it, work it like it was a summons Gears made and stuff...)
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Quietkal Fri Oct 26, 2012 1:36 am

Xel Unknown wrote:And at this point... The Beekeeper robot does it's final action and turns six bees into 12 Temp HP for Gears... And it slowed down...
"Entering Sleep Mode..."

Spoiler:
((Start of turn smooze check: 15))
Gears looks at the robotic bees buzzing around him. "So...you do what I say now?" ...the bees respond by continuing to buzz around. "Riiight."
((-10 Royal Command: Ersa, Ivana, Bats, Bees))
"Uh...bees bees bees...bees...bees bees?" And the bees fly off and around Ersa.
Spoiler:
As Gears gives the order to the bees, something clicks in him, and green electricity starts sparking around him. "Uh...guys...?" A sphere of the jade electricity expands from Gears, invigorating Gears' allies as it passes through them. "I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT'S HAPPENING?!"
Spoiler:
((0 PiPs, 63 hp, 12 temp, Smooze -2?, Feeling weirded out))
The bees continue to buzz around Ersa, somehow encouraging her further.
Spoiler:
((28 bees, 23 PiPs, Feeling compliant))
Quietkal
Quietkal
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Fri Oct 26, 2012 1:53 am

((Gears is at level 0 goo... one more save to fully shake it.))

The Smooze mutters in it's stunlock, staring pure hate at you all.
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  The Warrior of Many Faces Fri Oct 26, 2012 2:00 am

Xel Unknown wrote:Again the Smooze doesn't react to it... Besides even if it did... It's still stunlocked right this second. What you think it goin' do? Still it lost some mass so at least that's something.

"ARGH!" Quarrel says, throwing her hooves in the air. "Discord curse you and all of your kind! May soul-spliced Vaarsuvius cast Familicide on you and doom your race to death and eventual obscurity!"
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Fri Oct 26, 2012 2:01 am

The Warrior of Many Faces wrote:
Xel Unknown wrote:Again the Smooze doesn't react to it... Besides even if it did... It's still stunlocked right this second. What you think it goin' do? Still it lost some mass so at least that's something.

"ARGH!" Quarrel says, throwing her hooves in the air. "Discord curse you and all of your kind! May soul-spliced Vaarsuvius cast Familicide on you and doom your race to death and eventual obscurity!"
The Stunlocked Smooze blob shakes at that comment as if it understood what Quarrel spoke of.
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Fri Oct 26, 2012 5:12 am

Bonus turn start (Hp=30 PIPs=16 Status: Wild Abandon, weakened)

Ersa throws her wings wide and the flaming cage roars fully back to life, even having to shed excess power in streaks of flame that jetted out to strike at the Smooze's minions, as it raises back into the air.

[-6] Judo Throw
3d12 & removed from combat until the end of its next turn to the Smooze: 10, 12, 5
Buccaneer Blaze [12], 1d10 to Self: 3/2 = 1.5/2 round up = 1
Buccaneer Blaze [12], 2d10 damage to all enemies: 10, 8
Buccaneer Blaze [10], 2d8 damage to Minion 3 and it's blinded until the end of Ersa's next turn: 8, 4
Buccaneer Blaze [8], Minion 3 is Stunned until the end of Ersa's next turn
2d6 to the Smooze: 4, 6
1d8 to the Smooze: 4
+3 from MH bonus to all
Factor in Weakened
Total to the Smooze: 31 damage & removed from combat until the end of its next turn (still stunned too because this doesn't actually count as a turn).
Total to Minion 3: 17 damage, Blinded & Stunned until the end of Ersa's next turn.
Total to Minion 1 & 2 (and any others I'm unaware of?): 11 damage.

Bonus turn end (Hp=29 PIPs=10 Status: Wild Abandon, weakened)

Well, I waited as long as I could, making this post almost right before I went to sleep. Guess Ivana and her bats will have to content themselves with beating up on minions. (I suggested ones that are not currently stunned. I can say offhand that Minion 1 isn't. Unless I missed/forgot something.)
Ramsus
Ramsus

Back to top Go down

Post  Brony 7 of 9 Fri Oct 26, 2012 10:17 am

Your fish is my command.

Ivana once again fires into the mass of Smooze, still comparing it to a certain part of anatomy. The bats just fly around angrily.

Ivana Saving Throw (Against?) = 12
Bats Saving Throw = 10
Crossbow: 1d10 (9) + 5 = 14/2 = 7 damage to Minion 1.
Swarm of Bats: 1d8 (5) + 3 = 8/2 = 4 damage to all Minions.

Ivana: 30 HP, 3 PiPs, Status: Weakened
Bats: 40 HP, 3 PiPs, Status: Weakened
Brony 7 of 9
Brony 7 of 9
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Fri Oct 26, 2012 12:08 pm

The party has killed the remaining Minion blobs... Next the Main Blob drops back into battle out from the sky it was thrown too... Still stunlocked...

Finally, you can all notice that half of the thing's mass has been destroyed so far.

(Klaue do your start of turn round. If you make it win Klaue is free of his smooze slave status and back to fighting alongside the party. If not flip a coin to see if you hit the party or not.

Smooze Drop status: 8 Ongoing Damage (Save Ends) Stun until ersa's turn.)
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next