Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Canpaign of Jokers

+3
Quietkal
elfowlgirl
Xel Unknown
7 posters

Page 36 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Canpaign of Jokers - Page 36 Empty Re: Canpaign of Jokers

Post  Xel Unknown Fri Nov 02, 2012 10:28 pm

The Players Handbook for Pony Tale's catches Quarrel's eye, as if it was taunting her...
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

http://us3.herozerogame.com/?resource_request=23219_2_1

Back to top Go down

Post  Quietkal Fri Nov 02, 2012 10:32 pm

Xel Unknown wrote:"Given all the meta stuff I've enjoyed between us alone, it wouldn't have been hard to guess I'd decide to have it be like this." The GM comments. "By the way, Gears should be able to hear me too for a while, cause it's got the equal chaos level of a normal 2/7th Discordian."
Gears looks about wildly, trying to find the source of the voice. "Quarrel dearest, please tell me I'm crazy and not hearing a voice from beyond the wall."
Xel Unkown wrote:Then at this time, the game cart was rolled into the room.
"Ooh! That completely distracts me!"
Quietkal
Quietkal
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Fri Nov 02, 2012 11:08 pm

They had a good options of board games to choose from, nearly anything that Gears could want to play was there.

(IE: Anything on this page is fair game, doesn't even need to be ponifed in name. But in everything else it's be changed to fit with the setting.

Also you can pick card games, such as a pony tales version of Munchkin or whatever...)
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  The Warrior of Many Faces Fri Nov 02, 2012 11:47 pm

Quietkal wrote:
Xel Unknown wrote:"Given all the meta stuff I've enjoyed between us alone, it wouldn't have been hard to guess I'd decide to have it be like this." The GM comments. "By the way, Gears should be able to hear me too for a while, cause it's got the equal chaos level of a normal 2/7th Discordian."
Gears looks about wildly, trying to find the source of the voice. "Quarrel dearest, please tell me I'm crazy and not hearing a voice from beyond the wall."

"iT'S BoTH, DEeR," Quarrel says, somehow pronouncing "deer" such that the difference between that and "dear" can be heard.
The Warrior of Many Faces
Element of Harmony

Location : In my Doomed Fortress of Doomy Doom (tm), plotting to conquer the world!

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Fri Nov 02, 2012 11:55 pm

"Hello Gears you may call me, Faust, Pony Handler, GM, or GOD OF GODS!!! Your choice, I'm not picky... Even make up a new term, if you can think of a fitting one." I told the characters on the Meta Level that only Gears and Quarrel could hear at this point in time.
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  elfowlgirl Fri Nov 02, 2012 11:58 pm

((I'm going to be honest here and say that I'm a bit sick of the fourth-wall-breaking stuff. I get that it's supposed to be funny, but I feel left out and it seems too repetitive.))

Scroll looked at the group. "...Canterlot would be much better than this. At least they make sense."
elfowlgirl
elfowlgirl
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

http://elfowlgirl.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Quietkal Sat Nov 03, 2012 12:04 am

The Warrior of Many Faces wrote:"iT'S BoTH, DEeR," Quarrel says, somehow pronouncing "deer" such that the difference between that and "dear" can be heard.
Xel Unknown wrote:"Hello Gears you may call me, Faust, Pony Handler, GM, or GOD OF GODS!!! Your choice, I'm not picky... Even make up a new term, if you can think of a fitting one." I told the characters on the Meta Level that only Gears and Quarrel could hear at this point in time.
elfowlgirl wrote:Scroll looked at the group. "...Canterlot would be much better than this. At least they make sense."
Gears heaves an exhasperated sigh and turns to the ghostie. "At least you can't hear the faust." He then solemnly grabs a variety of board games and sets up what appears to be a board composed of pieces of all of them. "Right, gather round."
Quietkal
Quietkal
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Sat Nov 03, 2012 12:38 am

Ersa, hoping this isn't more nonsense and rather bored, goes over to check out the board game Grinding Gears had picked out. Not that she'd recognize any of them.
Ramsus
Ramsus

Back to top Go down

Post  The Warrior of Many Faces Sat Nov 03, 2012 12:45 am

Quietkal wrote:Gears heaves an exhasperated sigh and turns to the ghostie. "At least you can't hear the faust." He then solemnly grabs a variety of board games and sets up what appears to be a board composed of pieces of all of them. "Right, gather round."

"aLREADY PrESENT ANd ACCoUNTED fOR," Quarrel points out.
Element of Harmony

Location : In my Doomed Fortress of Doomy Doom (tm), plotting to conquer the world!

Back to top Go down

Post  Quietkal Sat Nov 03, 2012 12:46 am

Ramsus wrote:Ersa, hoping this isn't more nonsense and rather bored, goes over to check out the board game Grinding Gears had picked out. Not that she'd recognize any of them.
The Warrior of Many Faces wrote:"aLREADY PrESENT ANd ACCoUNTED fOR," Quarrel points out.
Gears gestures to an assortment of small metal figurines. "Pick the piece you feel represents the pony to your left and place it on the board haphazardly."
Quietkal
Quietkal
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Sat Nov 03, 2012 12:50 am

Ersa looks at Ivana who is currently to her left and picks up the Minotaur piece and placed it on a tile showing a House. "Like that?" Ersa asked clearly having no idea what she was doing.
Ramsus
Ramsus

Back to top Go down

Post  Quietkal Sat Nov 03, 2012 12:54 am

Ramsus wrote:Ersa looks at Ivana who is currently to her left and picks up the Minotaur piece and place it on a tile showing a House. "Like that?" Ersa asks clearly having no idea what she's doing.
"No no no no, haphazardly. Like this!" Gears picks the minotaur piece, places a pickup stick that somehow stands directly up and off of the house tile, and balances the minotaur piece on top. Afterward, he moves a small pile of monopoly money, a bridge piece, and a couple of standard playing cards to Ersa. "Don't look at those yet."
Quietkal
Quietkal
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  elfowlgirl Sat Nov 03, 2012 1:16 am

Scroll picks up a small spring, looks to his left at Quarrel, then tosses it onto the board. It hops a bit before falling over. "Um?"
elfowlgirl
elfowlgirl
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  The Warrior of Many Faces Sat Nov 03, 2012 1:19 am

Quarrel grabs a robin representing Ersa, then tosses it in the air, whereupon it falls, bounces off of her head, and lands half-on, half-off the board sideways. "nOW WhAT?"
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Sat Nov 03, 2012 1:20 am

The Clockwork Mage was intreged by this turn of events, and has ALWAYS enjoyed calvinball-ish games like this. So he joined in, being next to Gears, picks up a tophat and just threw it up into the air letting it land where it wants to.

((OOC: I'm letting Gears just run this show, I'm going to sit back and see where this is goin.)
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Quietkal Sat Nov 03, 2012 1:52 am

((CM-Klaue-Ivana-Ersa-Quarrel-Scroll-Gears-CM))
((Not sure if the fact that I've got a list of rules set up is good or horribly horribly bad.))
elfowlgirl wrote:Scroll picks up a small spring, looks to his left at Quarrel, then tosses it onto the board. It hops a bit before falling over. "Um?"
Gears watches intently as the spring bounces and rolls to a stop on the crack between two of the boards. Gears grins at this. "Risky move! I see you're a veteran Gobblewonker, then. And here I was thinking that I'd have to explain everything!" He then pushes a collection of battleship hit-miss markers, a spin-top, 2 pick-up sticks, and a firetruck piece to the pegasus.
The Warrior of Many Faces wrote:Quarrel grabs a robin representing Ersa, then tosses it in the air, whereupon it falls, bounces off of her head, and lands half-on, half-off the board sideways. "nOW WhAT?"
"Ah, the classic Tsiokalsky manuever. A smart ploy, but I see through your ruse!" Gears reaches for the robin and simply turns it over, afterwhich he moves the rest of the standard playing cards to Quarrel, as well as a small pile of monopoly money and an assortment of lettered tiles (no vowels, X, J, or R).
Xel Unkown wrote:The Clockwork Mage was intreged by this turn of events, and has ALWAYS enjoyed calvinball-ish games like this. So he joined in, being next to Gears, picks up a tophat and just threw it up into the air letting it land where it wants to.
The top hat stops upside down, not on any of the boards. Gears frowns slightly at this and spins a wheel. When the wheel stops on a 4, Gears frowns quite a bit. "CM, I'm afraid you've been assigned the role of Jango, Eye of the Abyss." Gears moves the top hat to the board at Square 1, then passes a piece of paper covered in writing, a wheelbarrow figurine, seven assorted red pieces, the rest of the pickup sticks, to CM, before flipping the top card off of Quarrel's deck (8 of clubs). Gears gestures to the piece of paper with his hoof. "You'll uh...you'll need to know all of that."
Spoiler:
Afterwhich, Gears picks out a steamboat for Scroll, and places it standing on it's end in the Pudding Swamp, before setting aside a pile of monopoly money, 3 scrabble tiles (an A, K, and G), and flipping the next top card off of Quarrel's deck. (2 of Diamonds) He grins at this and moves the top hat 2 spaces forward, before gesturing for Ivana to knock the minotaur figurine off its perch and looking expectantly at Scroll.

Last edited by Quietkal on Sat Nov 03, 2012 2:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Quietkal
Quietkal
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  elfowlgirl Sat Nov 03, 2012 2:02 am

He felt confused.

More than confused.

Might as well give it a shot. Scroll placed the spin-top on the board, then started spinning it.
elfowlgirl
elfowlgirl
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Sat Nov 03, 2012 2:03 am

"Ok... If I've read this wrong-ways, I'm to act as if I know what I'm doing and just act on random. peach of pie." CM said with a laugh.
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Quietkal Sat Nov 03, 2012 2:20 am

elfowlgirl wrote:Might as well give it a shot. Scroll placed the spin-top on the board, then started spinning it.
It spins across the board, gently nudging a couple of pieces before violently kicking the spring piece across the board and into the jail square. "Oh ho! Fighting before the game has even begun! Watch out for this one, eh?" Gears flips the top card off of Quarrel's deck again (7 of hearts), before moving the sping out of the jail and onto the square adjacent.
Xel Unknown wrote:"Ok... If I've read this wrong-ways, I'm to act as if I know what I'm doing and just act on random. peach of pie." CM said with a laugh.
"What? Oh, I'm sorry, that's the wrong piece of paper." Gears takes the piece of paper back and hands CM a map of the board with a path marked throughout.
Gears then turns to Klaue, Ivana, and Storm. "Are you guys joining or what?"
Quietkal
Quietkal
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Sat Nov 03, 2012 2:32 am

At this time, Gears realizes that Storm isn't here... Nor is Fred the Hippogriff from earlier.
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Doc pseudopolis Sat Nov 03, 2012 6:49 am

"A-alright? I'll join in."
Klaue puts a C scrabble tile on the board, covers scrolls steamboat with the Clockwork Mage's fez and plucks out one of his feathers to place on the corner of the board.
"Like this right?"
Spoiler:

Last edited by Doc pseudopolis on Sat Nov 03, 2012 11:04 am; edited 1 time in total

Doc pseudopolis
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Brony 7 of 9 Sat Nov 03, 2012 10:54 am

Quietkal wrote:Afterwhich, Gears picks out a steamboat for Scroll, and places it standing on it's end in the Pudding Swamp, before setting aside a pile of monopoly money, 3 scrabble tiles (an A, K, and G), and flipping the next top card off of Quarrel's deck. (2 of Diamonds) He grins at this and moves the top hat 2 spaces forward, before gesturing for Ivana to knock the minotaur figurine off its perch and looking expectantly at Scroll.
"... Fine."

Ivana punches the minotaur figurine off the perch and draws a card - the Green Skip. Woe onto her!
Brony 7 of 9
Brony 7 of 9
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  The Warrior of Many Faces Sat Nov 03, 2012 2:18 pm

Brony 7 of 9 wrote:
Quietkal wrote:Afterwhich, Gears picks out a steamboat for Scroll, and places it standing on it's end in the Pudding Swamp, before setting aside a pile of monopoly money, 3 scrabble tiles (an A, K, and G), and flipping the next top card off of Quarrel's deck. (2 of Diamonds) He grins at this and moves the top hat 2 spaces forward, before gesturing for Ivana to knock the minotaur figurine off its perch and looking expectantly at Scroll.
"... Fine."

Ivana punches the minotaur figurine off the perch and draws a card - the Green Skip. Woe onto her!

"oOH! ThAT MEaNS i GeT To TAkE aN ExTRA TUrN!" Quarrel exclaims excitedly, flipping over a card from her deck (5 of hearts) and moving her robin two squares.
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  Quietkal Sat Nov 03, 2012 2:30 pm

Doc pseudopolis wrote:"A-alright? I'll join in."
Klaue puts a C scrabble tile on the board, covers scrolls steamboat with the Clockwork Mage's fez and plucks out one of his feathers to place on the corner of the board.
"Like this right?"
Spoiler:
Gears looks at Klaue confused. "What? No. You don't just do random things." Gears then puts the feather in the fez, places it upside down on top of CM's head, and tosses a bit into it. "10 points to Griffondor!"
Gears then moves an assortment of lettered tiles, 3 bridge pieces, a timer, and several hit-miss markers to Klaue.
Brony 7 of 9 wrote:"... Fine."

The Warrior of Many Faces wrote:"oOH! ThAT MEaNS i GeT To TAkE aN ExTRA TUrN!" Quarrel exclaims excitedly, flipping over a card from her deck (5 of hearts) and moving her robin two squares.
Gears gestures to the two of them. "See? They get it," before moving a large pile of monopoly money, several path pieces, and a plastic number 7 to Ivana.
Quietkal
Quietkal
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Sat Nov 03, 2012 3:28 pm

"Ah... Now I don't get it..." CM said sounding like he in fact did understand what's going on. "Eyep... Totally don't understand a thing, totally..."

The rest of the game, was total confusion, yet somehow it was mostly enjoyable for everyone involved, eventually everyone slowly understood just enough of how to play it by the end... The Winner of the game turning out to be Scroll, followed by Klaue who got second, and in third place was Gears. The Loser of the game was Clockworks, for "cheating" somehow, but the unicorn didn't mind he enjoyed the game the most.
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next