Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tatters of Harmony (A game by Logan)

+2
City Strider
LoganAura
6 posters

Go down

Tatters of Harmony (A game by Logan) Empty Tatters of Harmony (A game by Logan)

Post  LoganAura Sun Oct 21, 2012 2:03 am

So I'm not sure how many people have actually read it, but I started a play by post back in... july, on comicfury forums. http://comicfury.com/forum/viewthread.php?id=11431&page=1 for those of you interested. I LOVED where it was going, and how characters developed, but a month back one of the players dropped due to his computer having issues. I thought, "oh, well ok. this is fixable" and got one of the other players to replace him.
And then Dodgeball chose to drop from the game due to life. I hold NO anger at him, life always comes before gaming in my book, but as a pony with Kindness as his element heading to find the element of kindness, a lot of my plans were mostly in line with him. didn't help that the party was kinda trapped in a place right before the first dungeon.
Just what I get for focusing on one by one party members rather than all of them as a whole.
So yeah, Tatters is kinda being closed, but it's getting a rehash on this forums, as a Pony Tales system instead. The players who were still a part of the party at the end are all going to BE a part of the, er, party. I will open up the Kindness element ONCE, an ONLY WHEN I decide to.
So just wanted to put this here for you guys to all comment on, City, Greywander, Sun, Rose, and Obliv. When you get the chance.
LoganAura
LoganAura
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Tatters of Harmony (A game by Logan) Empty Re: Tatters of Harmony (A game by Logan)

Post  City Strider Sun Oct 21, 2012 6:31 am

Welp, I've got an account now. Also, are we restarting the whole thing, or just "loading last viable saved game" as it were? If we're restarting, I may not use City. She's fun, but I worry her actions are going to repeat. Unless you're also changing the campaign radically?
City Strider
City Strider
Cutie Mark Crusader
Cutie Mark Crusader

Back to top Go down

Tatters of Harmony (A game by Logan) Empty Re: Tatters of Harmony (A game by Logan)

Post  LoganAura Sun Oct 21, 2012 10:10 am

You guys can make completely new ponies if you want. just would like the fact each of you had a different element to stay.
LoganAura
LoganAura
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  City Strider Sun Oct 21, 2012 11:37 am

I'll use City.
City Strider
City Strider
Cutie Mark Crusader
Cutie Mark Crusader

Back to top Go down

Post  City Strider Wed Oct 24, 2012 8:55 pm

City Strider
City Strider
Cutie Mark Crusader
Cutie Mark Crusader

Back to top Go down

Post  belze Thu Oct 25, 2012 10:09 pm

belze
belze
Cutie Mark Crusader
Cutie Mark Crusader

Back to top Go down

Post  Greywander Fri Oct 26, 2012 1:56 pm

Greywander
Greywander
Very Important Pony
Very Important Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbeam Fri Oct 26, 2012 11:30 pm

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1zayL8jTkiE2o2MOlN9303DFnSPogBA-rohcBUH10XM0/edit#
Goodness, getting to name all your abilities is fantastic!
Here's Tumbling emotions.
sunbeam
sunbeam
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Tatters of Harmony (A game by Logan) Empty always vote for Sun

Post  Sun Flare Wed Oct 31, 2012 3:16 pm

Sun Flare
Sun Flare
Cutie Mark Crusader
Cutie Mark Crusader

Back to top Go down

Post  LoganAura Sun Nov 11, 2012 7:12 pm

A cloaked figure rests in the tree in the center of town, watching ponies all around the town travelling and speaking with each other. Far in the distance was The Apple Family's orchard, nopony bucking as they mourned a recent passing. Sugar Cube Corner recently had a filly aiding the family with their goods after her family seemed to be unable to keep up with her energy. A small shop grew quickly as the designer inside created outfits with a name for herself as, "The youngest designer out there.". Two pegasi were helping one of the pair with moving in to the cottage by the everfree while the other talked to no end about Wonderbolts and her job in the weather patrol. The figure looks into the distance, where Canterlot and Celesita's protogee bustled around.

And the figure looks towards the train station, where six ponies had just that day been brought to the little town. Each one of them were sent a letter. the detective was asked to look over a case, details being given in person. The two performers were asked to come and use their talents. The teacher was asked to help aid someone who was hurt. The Scholar was asked to observe some magical effects. The last one escaped him for the moment, but The figure would remember in time. He always did.

The stallion hopped off of the roof, ponies staring his way but ignoring the small cloud of dust they say as some wind. The small glow around the stallion's horn continued even though it pained him to do so as he reached the place they were all told to visit. The stallion hid himself to rest for a little, the ponies all told to /only/ come at sunset that evening, and their trains all ariving early that morn..
LoganAura
LoganAura
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  LoganAura Sun Nov 18, 2012 8:19 pm

You guys can start posting you know. Just wait for plot and stuff.
LoganAura
LoganAura
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbeam Sun Nov 18, 2012 11:55 pm

Aren't we supposed to post RP posts in the campaign post?
sunbeam
sunbeam
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  LoganAura Mon Nov 19, 2012 12:03 am

yep. Just told you guys in the OOC thread.
LoganAura
LoganAura
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Tatters of Harmony (A game by Logan) Empty Dear Chapel

Post  SunFlare Fri Jan 11, 2013 11:23 pm

to the Manehatten Monestary
06 - 08 - 998

As you know I have been called to Ponyville. when I arrived I decided to inspect the newly established church to Celestia in this town.
I was horrified to discover that something was wrong in this the house to our Princess. I do not have much data yet, all I can say for certain is that a powerful dark magic was present, a case 4 ritual was instated there and I shall investigate the conjurer of the spell immediately.
I find myself in the company of a great detective, and as much as I hate to endanger others I am instating her help in this matter. therefore I expect her compensated in regard to ยง48 of the Fourth chronicle of our leader.

as with all matters such as this one there is a chance of my demise, therefore I am going to send a letter every day until the matter has been resolved. If you do not receive a letter you may assume me dead. If I die on this mission it goes without saying that the matter here in Ponyville would need investigated further. please keep that in mind and make the necessary preparations to have them standing by.

yours faithfully
Sun B. Flare

SunFlare

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down