Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Please consider this carefully.

+2
Xel Unknown
tygerburningbright
6 posters

Go down

Changes to the race system

Please consider this carefully. I_vote_lcap62%Please consider this carefully. I_vote_rcap 62% 
[ 8 ]
Please consider this carefully. I_vote_lcap15%Please consider this carefully. I_vote_rcap 15% 
[ 2 ]
Please consider this carefully. I_vote_lcap23%Please consider this carefully. I_vote_rcap 23% 
[ 3 ]
 
Total Votes : 13
 

Please consider this carefully. Empty Please consider this carefully.

Post  tygerburningbright Fri Nov 02, 2012 7:55 pm

The poll speaks for itself.I can only hope that Dan listens.

Edit I am now requesting a move to General Mechanics Discussion if any one knows how to do that I would be thankful.

Dan has more or less cleared things up I now request a lock or a removal.


Last edited by tygerburningbright on Fri Nov 02, 2012 9:42 pm; edited 2 times in total
tygerburningbright
tygerburningbright
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

Gender : Male
Posts : 3141
Join date : 2012-07-19
Location : USA

Back to top Go down

Please consider this carefully. Empty Re: Please consider this carefully.

Post  Xel Unknown Fri Nov 02, 2012 8:02 pm

There is NO reason to keep the racial barriers. Please explain why you want to keep them. And how logically they keep a purely flavor-first controlled system better, then having them removed and stuff... It's better to just let everyone do work their imagation to work things and stuff. It opens up much more fun and amazing options this way to make amazing things. Also THE NEW SYSTEM ISN'T OUT YET... Wait until afterwards, then judge it then. After all I made myself a magical flying pony, and she's no alicorn...

Edit: To everyone that votes for no change: please make a post to explain to me WHY you want to keep it.


Last edited by Xel Unknown on Fri Nov 02, 2012 8:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

Gender : Male
Posts : 7019
Join date : 2012-08-30
Age : 31
Location : Somewhere, nowhere

http://us3.herozerogame.com/?resource_request=23219_2_1

Back to top Go down

Please consider this carefully. Empty Re: Please consider this carefully.

Post  Ramsus Fri Nov 02, 2012 8:03 pm

Seriously Tyger, you haven't even tried it out or know what Stairc's version is gonna look like yet. Hold your horses.
Ramsus
Ramsus
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

Gender : Male
Posts : 5688
Join date : 2012-07-19
Age : 37
Location : California

Back to top Go down

Please consider this carefully. Empty Re: Please consider this carefully.

Post  Doc pseudopolis Fri Nov 02, 2012 8:05 pm

I'd like to test drive it before making any for or against decisions.

Doc pseudopolis
Best Pony
Best Pony

Gender : Male
Posts : 1175
Join date : 2012-08-13
Age : 29
Location : UK

Back to top Go down

Please consider this carefully. Empty Re: Please consider this carefully.

Post  Appkes Fri Nov 02, 2012 8:13 pm

* notices the bwaaa-but-I-like-it crowd being vocal*

*Notes the massive voting against this ill-planned idea
Appkes
Appkes
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Posts : 671
Join date : 2012-08-26

Back to top Go down

Please consider this carefully. Empty Re: Please consider this carefully.

Post  Xel Unknown Fri Nov 02, 2012 8:17 pm

Appkes wrote:* notices the bwaaa-but-I-like-it crowd being vocal*

*Notes the massive voting against this ill-planned idea
*notes that the no-change grumps haven't made ANY arguments for why to keep the barriers.*

I'm still waiting for those, I hope they're logical and well thought out.
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

Gender : Male
Posts : 7019
Join date : 2012-08-30
Age : 31
Location : Somewhere, nowhere

http://us3.herozerogame.com/?resource_request=23219_2_1

Back to top Go down

Please consider this carefully. Empty Re: Please consider this carefully.

Post  Ramsus Fri Nov 02, 2012 8:32 pm

Xel Unknown wrote:
Appkes wrote:* notices the bwaaa-but-I-like-it crowd being vocal*

*Notes the massive voting against this ill-planned idea
*notes that the no-change grumps haven't made ANY arguments for why to keep the barriers.*

I'm still waiting for those, I hope they're logical and well thought out.
lol Xel, you so funny.
Ramsus
Ramsus
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

Gender : Male
Posts : 5688
Join date : 2012-07-19
Age : 37
Location : California

Back to top Go down

Please consider this carefully. Empty Re: Please consider this carefully.

Post  Appkes Fri Nov 02, 2012 8:39 pm

Xel Unknown wrote:
Appkes wrote:* notices the bwaaa-but-I-like-it crowd being vocal*

*Notes the massive voting against this ill-planned idea
*notes that the no-change grumps haven't made ANY arguments for why to keep the barriers.*

I'm still waiting for those, I hope they're logical and well thought out.

Me too. Let me explain what I meant by I'll-planned.
By telling us about it, everyone naturally assumed it would be mostly like Ramsus', which is ya great idea but with holes in it. This leads to a huge argument over theoretical stuff, which I gleefully prod holes in.

If it seems like I'm against you, I'm not. I just like poking at people until they explode, and should probbably stop, because I agree that the boundaries of race shouldn't stop you being creative, and Special Snowflakes will probbably be weeded out as vigorously as Kobolds with INT 25 at lvl1
Appkes
Appkes
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Posts : 671
Join date : 2012-08-26

Back to top Go down

Please consider this carefully. Empty Re: Please consider this carefully.

Post  Xel Unknown Fri Nov 02, 2012 8:47 pm

I agree with you dude, but I think the intent on telling us was more to avoid WORSE happening from the new add ons coming out. And it was equally if not more ill-thought to put this in general and not Game Mechanics Discussion...
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

Gender : Male
Posts : 7019
Join date : 2012-08-30
Age : 31
Location : Somewhere, nowhere

http://us3.herozerogame.com/?resource_request=23219_2_1

Back to top Go down

Please consider this carefully. Empty Re: Please consider this carefully.

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Fri Nov 02, 2012 11:05 pm

Dude. Xel.

You made the Pinkie's Brew topic where all this was originally discussed. How can you say there has never been a logical argument against it?
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

Gender : Male
Posts : 3259
Join date : 2012-08-13
Age : 30
Location : Nowhere Land

Back to top Go down

Please consider this carefully. Empty Re: Please consider this carefully.

Post  Xel Unknown Fri Nov 02, 2012 11:16 pm

I was more talking about the fact that nobody had made any logical arguments either in this topic or in the update topic, other than the "I don't like it, it'll break the game" comments that was more opinion based than anything else.. And to be frank I've gotta admit I've in fact forgotten nearly everything that was said in that very topic you bring up APW..... >.>
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

Gender : Male
Posts : 7019
Join date : 2012-08-30
Age : 31
Location : Somewhere, nowhere

http://us3.herozerogame.com/?resource_request=23219_2_1

Back to top Go down

Please consider this carefully. Empty Re: Please consider this carefully.

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Fri Nov 02, 2012 11:25 pm

Xel Unknown wrote:I was more talking about the fact that nobody had made any logical arguments either in this topic or in the update topic, other than the "I don't like it, it'll break the game" comments that was more opinion based than anything else.. And to be frank I've gotta admit I've in fact forgotten nearly everything that was said in that very topic you bring up APW..... >.>

Please consider this carefully. Tumblr_mcduz4Ez5P1qjzkq7
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

Gender : Male
Posts : 3259
Join date : 2012-08-13
Age : 30
Location : Nowhere Land

Back to top Go down

Please consider this carefully. Empty Re: Please consider this carefully.

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum