Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Canpaign of Jokers

+3
Doc pseudopolis
Xel Unknown
Quietkal
7 posters

Page 6 of 34 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 20 ... 34  Next

Go down

Canpaign of Jokers - Page 6 Empty Re: Canpaign of Jokers

Post  Xel Unknown Tue Nov 06, 2012 3:19 pm

"I'll do what I can to look into this, Niv-Mizzet, maybe there's something else BK knows that'll help me find him or something..." CM mused to himself and then smiles. "Yes... There is one thing you can do for me, just make sure that your little group stays safe and out of too much trouble. After all while you did help with the smooze stuff. You've still got the whole, attacking the town, issue that will be at least a report by me to canterlot... And odds are you'll all be called to ponyville as a group for a ruling or hearing on your case. Also, I think you've gained some speical talents thanks to your last chaos-mode effect... Like that shooting lightning thingie you did and I bet you got another new trick too to fight with..."
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

http://us3.herozerogame.com/?resource_request=23219_2_1

Back to top Go down

Post  Quietkal Tue Nov 06, 2012 4:10 pm

Xel Unknown wrote:"I'll do what I can to look into this, Niv-Mizzet, maybe there's something else BK knows that'll help me find him or something..." CM mused to himself and then smiles. "Yes... There is one thing you can do for me, just make sure that your little group stays safe and out of too much trouble. After all while you did help with the smooze stuff. You've still got the whole, attacking the town, issue that will be at least a report by me to canterlot... And odds are you'll all be called to ponyville as a group for a ruling or hearing on your case. Also, I think you've gained some speical talents thanks to your last chaos-mode effect... Like that shooting lightning thingie you did and I bet you got another new trick too to fight with..."
"From the way the rest of the group was talking, they seem to be eager to get to Canterlot. Do we...do we need to stick around Ponyville until then? Follow-up, can we actually move about ponyville? Most groups are sort of...against ponies that attacked them..."
Quietkal
Quietkal
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  The Warrior of Many Faces Tue Nov 06, 2012 4:15 pm

Xel Unknown wrote:"You do know you had just gotten that utility to turn Gears back to Chaos-Mode whenever you can, remember?" The Pony Handler comments. "Though I'd ask you not to do so... Cause too much of chaos gets boring quickly."
"As much as it pains me... And feels like an self-insult for me to say... He has a point..." The voice of Discord mutters to himself.

"Hmph, fine," Quarrel huffs. "I suppose I can wait until I'm really bored rather than just somewhat bored."

Last edited by The Warrior of Many Faces on Tue Nov 06, 2012 4:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
The Warrior of Many Faces
Element of Harmony

Location : In my Doomed Fortress of Doomy Doom (tm), plotting to conquer the world!

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Tue Nov 06, 2012 4:30 pm

CM smiles. "Just make sure quarrel doesn't leave the hospital I'll be making a public statement explaining things with you lot. Don't worry, once you're totally oked of being free of smooze, you'll be allowed to walk around ponyville freely."
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Quietkal Tue Nov 06, 2012 5:23 pm

Xel Unknown wrote:CM smiles. "Just make sure quarrel doesn't leave the hospital I'll be making a public statement explaining things with you lot. Don't worry, once you're totally oked of being free of smooze, you'll be allowed to walk around ponyville freely."
Gears smiles a bit. "I uh..I can't promise that Quarrel will do that, but I'll do what I can to keep her here." He then heads back to the dining room.
Quietkal
Quietkal
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Tue Nov 06, 2012 6:00 pm

(TIME SKIP ARE GO!)

The rest of the day wasn't much of note... They did a buch of stuff and then went to sleep.

The next day they do learn that the Clockwork Mage has mostly calmed the town from possibility outwardly distrusting them or wanting to attack them... Thought they did never see Bedside Manner again after the first day. Also just as Clockwork predicted the group was sent a Royal Scroll to head to Canterlot HQ to be seen by the Princesses and the Pony Minister. Clockwork Mage was included in this summons... Thankfully it only took about five, mostly uneventful days before everyone was cleared of the Smooze Infection. Also Leech and requested they wait two more days in ponyville, before going to Canterlot, just to make sure.

Now today is the dawn of the appointment and after their quick breakfast they all gathered outside of an odd archway that was seemingly had no use, just in the middle of town.

(Make a post about what your character did in their five one week timeskip... Also, for Klaue, no word yet about Cryostasis, CM's waiting for a response. Anything else go wild...)
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Tue Nov 06, 2012 6:03 pm

Ersa just slept the entire time until Leech was to wake her up when they were to leave.
Ramsus
Ramsus

Back to top Go down

Post  elfowlgirl Tue Nov 06, 2012 6:04 pm

Rolled Scroll had mostly spent his time calming down and reflecting on things, not that it was very hard. His stutter had yet to go away (to his annoyance) and he was looking forward to heading home to his library. He had also gotten back into the habit of writing poetry in his free time, especially because the hard-light had made it easier to move objects.

He paused for a moment, remembering something. "Okay, who has my k-key?"
elfowlgirl
elfowlgirl
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

http://elfowlgirl.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Tue Nov 06, 2012 6:10 pm

"I've got it..." Clockworks said as he carries it followed by a Clockwork Pegasus... "And... Recall that they got an Anti-Ghost Policy? Well... That means one little thing..."
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  The Warrior of Many Faces Tue Nov 06, 2012 6:13 pm

Xel Unknown wrote:(TIME SKIP ARE GO!)

The rest of the day wasn't much of note... They did a buch of stuff and then went to sleep.

The next day they do learn that the Clockwork Mage has mostly calmed the town from possibility outwardly distrusting them or wanting to attack them... Thought they did never see Bedside Manner again after the first day. Also just as Clockwork predicted the group was sent a Royal Scroll to head to Canterlot HQ to be seen by the Princesses and the Pony Minister. Clockwork Mage was included in this summons... Thankfully it only took about five, mostly uneventful days before everyone was cleared of the Smooze Infection. Also Leech and requested they wait two more days in ponyville, before going to Canterlot, just to make sure.

Now today is the dawn of the appointment and after their quick breakfast they all gathered outside of an odd archway that was seemingly had no use, just in the middle of town.

(Make a post about what your character did in their five one week timeskip... Also, for Klaue, no word yet about Cryostasis, CM's waiting for a response. Anything else go wild...)

Since they were making sure that the Smooze wouldn't escape, Quarrel stayed inside of her own free will, keeping herself entertained by pulling pranks on everypony. Gears was easily her most frequent target; whenever he found the saltshaker full of whipped cream, it was easy to figure out who was responsible, and it was quite clear who the culprit was when he awoke to find somepony had written "Quarrel was here" in toothpaste on his forehead. That's not to say the rest of the party was exempted, however. Many of the party was likely quite irritated after a week of being stuck inside with Quarrel and her tendency to spill strawberry syrup on their heads.
Element of Harmony

Location : In my Doomed Fortress of Doomy Doom (tm), plotting to conquer the world!

Back to top Go down

Post  Doc pseudopolis Tue Nov 06, 2012 6:19 pm

Klaue prayed silently to his gods and glared at Gears, the last few days had been quite painful for him and he was feeling irritable from a lack of action.
"Gears, I understand that you were in chaos mode but next time when you are told not to you do not electrocute the stars damned bear. Do you understand?"
He also glares at the Clockwork Mage.
"and next time I would recommend letting Quarrel have an hour or so outside to burn off her energy each day, do you know how hard it is clean syrup off of feathers?"

Doc pseudopolis
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  elfowlgirl Tue Nov 06, 2012 6:35 pm

Xel Unknown wrote:"I've got it..." Clockworks said as he carries it followed by a Clockwork Pegasus... "And... Recall that they got an Anti-Ghost Policy? Well... That means one little thing..."

"Means w-what?" Scroll asked, rather unsure about whatever the Mage might be suggesting.
elfowlgirl
elfowlgirl
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Quietkal Tue Nov 06, 2012 6:37 pm

Doc pseudopolis wrote:Klaue prayed silently to his gods and glared at Gears, the last day of travel had been the most painful for him, literally.
"Gears, I understand that you were in chaos mode but next time when you are told not to you do not electrocute the stars damned bear. Do you understand?"
((Gears' time expenditure:))
Spoiler:
A single mechanical bee buzzes around Gears. "I'm sorry! It seemed like a good idea at the time!...I'm not as good at chaos as Quarrel is."
Quietkal
Quietkal
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Tue Nov 06, 2012 6:40 pm

elfowlgirl wrote:"Means w-what?" Scroll asked, rather unsure about whatever the Mage might be suggesting.
"You're going to have to go in... This..." CM said motioning to the Robot and pulls out the Key from his fez...
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  elfowlgirl Tue Nov 06, 2012 6:42 pm

Xel Unknown wrote:"You're going to have to go in... This..." CM said motioning to the Robot and pulls out the Key from his fez...

He raised an eyebrow. "There are a million reasons that that d-doesn't make sense." Scroll thought for a moment. "Can I still wear m-my scarf?"
elfowlgirl
elfowlgirl
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Tue Nov 06, 2012 6:44 pm

"It'll make sense in a few seconds..." The Baron said as he places the key into a slot on the robot... "This'll feel like that whole cloud tube thing..."
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  elfowlgirl Tue Nov 06, 2012 6:46 pm

Xel Unknown wrote:"It'll make sense in a few seconds..." The Baron said as he places the key into a slot on the robot... "This'll feel like that whole cloud tube thing..."

"So by that, you m-mean it'll be constant excrusiating pain for the entirety I'm in it? Gee, thanks," The ghost huffed.
elfowlgirl
elfowlgirl
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  The Warrior of Many Faces Tue Nov 06, 2012 6:47 pm

Quietkal wrote:
Doc pseudopolis wrote:Klaue prayed silently to his gods and glared at Gears, the last day of travel had been the most painful for him, literally.
((Gears' time expenditure:))
Spoiler:
A single mechanical bee buzzes around Gears. "I'm sorry! It seemed like a good idea at the time!...I'm not as good at chaos as Quarrel is."

"Don't feel bad, Metal Gear," Quarrel says lazily as she sprawls on a cloud. "Nopony's as good at chaos as me. Well, except dear old Daddy."
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Tue Nov 06, 2012 6:53 pm

"Oh it wont be, that bad... I think..." Clockworks said as Scroll was pulled into the robot... And thankfully, it wasn't as painful, and only lasted 15 seconds not minutes, but still it did hurt.

Next Scroll found himself in control of a clockwork robot that had a hard-light projection of his normal body out... Even his scarf was there.
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  elfowlgirl Tue Nov 06, 2012 6:56 pm

Xel Unknown wrote:"Oh it wont be, that bad... I think..." Clockworks said as Scroll was pulled into the robot... And thankfully, it wasn't as painful, and only lasted 15 seconds not minutes, but still it did hurt.

Next Scroll found himself in control of a clockwork robot that had a hard-light projection of his normal body out... Even his scarf was there.

"Cool!" He flapped his wings tentatively. "This might actually work, even if I do still look a bit ghastly... And I think I might've stopped stuttering."
elfowlgirl
elfowlgirl
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Tue Nov 06, 2012 6:59 pm

elfowlgirl wrote:"Cool!" He flapped his wings tentatively. "This might actually work, even if I do still look a bit ghastly... And I think I might've stopped stuttering."
Scroll feels alive, hell even more alive then the hard-light made him feel... And if not for the ticking reminding the pegasus of the truth, he'd start to think he was alive again.
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Doc pseudopolis Tue Nov 06, 2012 7:00 pm

Klaue turns his glare on Quarrel.
"And you! Use something that's easier to wash out next time, I still smell strawberries when shifted."
Time breakdown:

Doc pseudopolis
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  The Warrior of Many Faces Tue Nov 06, 2012 7:01 pm

Doc pseudopolis wrote:Klaue turns his glare on Quarrel.
"And you! Use something that's easier to wash out next time, I still smell strawberries when shifted."
Time breakdown:

Quarrel raises an eyebrow. "If it was easy to wash out, what would be the point of pouring it on your head?" she inquires reasonably.
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  Brony 7 of 9 Tue Nov 06, 2012 7:02 pm

Ivana spent most of her time cleaning strawberry syrup out if her clothes, grumbling at having to stay in, and I quote, "a backwater freak town", and staying as far from Ersa as possible. Upon hearing that the court date was coming up, she spent her time trying to not smell like strawberries or say anything that might offend the authorities - so she was essentially silent the whole day.
Brony 7 of 9
Brony 7 of 9
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Doc pseudopolis Tue Nov 06, 2012 7:29 pm

The Warrior of Many Faces wrote:
Quarrel raises an eyebrow. "If it was easy to wash out, what would be the point of pouring it on your head?" she inquires reasonably.
Klaue clenches one of his talons, unable to come up with a satisfactory answer.
"Just don't do it when we're in Canterlot, anyone there will likely react a lot more violently than me."

Doc pseudopolis
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 34 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 20 ... 34  Next