Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Canpaign of Jokers

+3
Doc pseudopolis
Xel Unknown
Quietkal
7 posters

Page 17 of 34 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 25 ... 34  Next

Go down

Canpaign of Jokers - Page 17 Empty Re: Canpaign of Jokers

Post  elfowlgirl Thu Nov 15, 2012 5:02 pm

"Wait, you're going to Slayer HQ?" he followed Twilight. "Why?"
elfowlgirl
elfowlgirl
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

http://elfowlgirl.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Thu Nov 15, 2012 6:58 pm

"I don't know... I really don't know... Really, I've asked for tests, but nothing clear cut either way." Luna said.

"Well... Little bit of advice, Dad, really CAN'T lie about family, really..." Quarrel's Sister comments then smiles. "By the way, you both are in my "house of power" as they say... So I could really do anything I'd want to yea both."

"Well... I've been meaning to upgrade your, mora leusa I think you call it? With the latest update for Personal Named Weapons, letting you put THREE upgrades into them at once." P siad with a chuckle, boy he never seems to ever recall how anybody's personal weapon name Ivana now remembers right after he mispoke it.

"Oh that... Well... Um.... Not sure what to say." The Unicorn said. "Well, mostly depends on what monster, really... From what I've seen about the system. For, wolfs like us, we're quite lucky out of most 'so-called' monsters out there, other then Half-Clouds of course, they're automatically civilians after all."
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

http://us3.herozerogame.com/?resource_request=23219_2_1

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Thu Nov 15, 2012 7:01 pm

elfowlgirl wrote:"Wait, you're going to Slayer HQ?" he followed Twilight. "Why?"
"Because I work there..." Twilight said with a sigh.
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Brony 7 of 9 Thu Nov 15, 2012 7:01 pm

"Mona Lisa," corrected Ivana. "God, how can you be so smart and not know a thing about culture?"
Brony 7 of 9
Brony 7 of 9
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  elfowlgirl Thu Nov 15, 2012 7:02 pm

"...Can I come? I don't really have anything else to do..."
elfowlgirl
elfowlgirl
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  The Warrior of Many Faces Thu Nov 15, 2012 7:04 pm

Xel Unknown wrote:"Well... Little bit of advice, Dad, really CAN'T lie about family, really..." Quarrel's Sister comments then smiles. "By the way, you both are in my "house of power" as they say... So I could really do anything I'd want to yea both."

"But you won't," Quarrel predicts. "I'm Dad's best hope of getting out, and Metal Gear, as I just found out, is somehow key to that effort. Who'd'a thunk?"
The Warrior of Many Faces
Element of Harmony

Location : In my Doomed Fortress of Doomy Doom (tm), plotting to conquer the world!

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Thu Nov 15, 2012 7:09 pm

"Hmmm. Well if you do not know then I doubt there is anypony who does. Do you know where the Half-Clouds came from? Did something happen to me in my slumber or....?" Ersa asked.
Ramsus
Ramsus

Back to top Go down

Post  Doc pseudopolis Thu Nov 15, 2012 7:16 pm

"Then what is it for Werewolves specifically? What do we have to observe?"

Doc pseudopolis
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Thu Nov 15, 2012 7:53 pm

P waves it off. "I'm a busy pony and I work for ALL brances after all, and nearly all of yea got different names for your weapons, I'm lucky I recall each of the normal names let alone getting half-right versions of most of the weapon names."

"Well... Yeah you could... I guess as long as you DON'T go too far from me, and make sure you NEVER show off that reaper stuff you got, you'll be mostly alright." Twilight said with a shrug as she then heads off to the HQ.

"That just means I can't kill or really hurt your both too much..." The 5/7th Draconequus states, oh yeah, I didn't comment on that yet. Quarrel can totally feel the chaos, even Gears knows that in levels of chaos, this crazy looking Chemira is totally stronger and stuff. "Hay, dad has been trying to test me with those types of limits, so far I've not passed said tests, but with family, I think can finally pull it off! I mean I can still do somethin' like this..." And then after a snap of the Chimera's fingers, both Quarrel and Gear's gender was swapped. "Or this..." Another snap and now Quarrel be the robot and Gears is the 2/7th Draconequus, but their minds are still untuched. "And how about a bit of, this?" She does one final snap with a bit of dark laughter making both of her guests become young foals. "True, I do want dad freed, but hey, It'd be totally out of character for me not to mess with you two here of all placed before I let you go on your way. Also if you ask, nicely, and junk... Or pay me, I might give one of yea something good to leave with... And I guess I'll promise to turn you back to, mostly normal, other then what gifts I leave you with."

(OOC: Totally unsure where I'm going with this... Might end up giving you both your items this way, but hey, play it by ear you two. Also non-item stuff can be gained this way...)

"Yes that is quite true..." Luna comments. "Just try not to revile too much of your true history, far as everypony knows you were more, my pet from the moon... And even those that know that, don't even know what you look like... I'll be sure to make a pubic statement about your return sometime before you leave." And before Ersa could ask about why she'd be leaving Luna answers her second question. "The Crystal Empire returned... About a week or so after the First Monsters attacked us and the whole Day of Weirdness. And most of them were turned into, half-clouds, and also on that day of The Crystal Empire's return had many others across Equestria were also turned into a half-cloud as well... Because of how close these two events happened, the day of weirdness and the half-cloud event, most freaked at the new changed ponies... Forcing Twilight and her friends, along with me and my sister to make a branch of slayers to handle them if something were to happen. Some of the new half-clouds fond themselfs with new powerful magics as well... Magics they didn't know how to control... And that caused more panic... It was quite a stressful time... Thankfully you were not awake for the first few years after the Day of Weirdness... Or you might've been attacked at that time."

"Well... Mostly it allows us to not be punished so badly if we fight back to somepony who were to panic at our change and attack said werewolf." The Dark Blue Unicorn said. "By the way, name's Blue Moon... Am a trainee for the night guard."

Last edited by Xel Unknown on Fri Nov 16, 2012 5:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Brony 7 of 9 Thu Nov 15, 2012 8:01 pm

"Whatever. Now I know you don't work for free, so how much do you want?"
Brony 7 of 9
Brony 7 of 9
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Quietkal Thu Nov 15, 2012 8:31 pm

"Wait, I'm what?"
Xel Unknown wrote:Chaotic transformation stuffs
Gears yelps at each of the transformations, and is unable to respond other than continuing the yelps.
Quietkal
Quietkal
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  Doc pseudopolis Thu Nov 15, 2012 8:40 pm

Klaue offers a claw to shake.
"Klaue Des Adlerhorst, Skyknight. So other than that it's business as usual?"

Doc pseudopolis
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Thu Nov 15, 2012 9:09 pm

"That sounds.... unfortunate. The whole affair really. I've had something on my mind, even before I entered my slumber in fact. I was thinking of, with your permission of course, trying to establish a colony on the Moon. I think these half-clouds would in particular be a great help and adapt well to such an environment as long as we could bring up enough water and establish some kind of plant-life that would thrive off of the Moon's unique energies. I'm unsure of how to organize such a task however, no matter how much I miss the lunar landscapes."
Ramsus
Ramsus

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Thu Nov 15, 2012 10:10 pm

(FYI: waiting for Quarrel's post on Gear's side of things)

"Well... For this, ok, I'll admit." P said with shifty eyes. "If you take it... It'll be for free... Cause... Um... It's only been half-tested. For somebody like you with your feelings for your crossbow. We're not sure totally what this magic will totally do."

Blue Mood nods. "Yeah... As long as you don't hunt normal ponies nothing you gotta worry about."

Luna thinks about it. "Mmmm... It is a nice idea. I'll ask around to see how we could do such a thing."
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  elfowlgirl Thu Nov 15, 2012 10:31 pm

Scroll eagerly follows his fellow ghost, ready to see what's changed in the last hundred years.
elfowlgirl
elfowlgirl
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Brony 7 of 9 Thu Nov 15, 2012 11:04 pm

"Well," said Ivana with a shrug. "The Haysing family has never really known what "safety" means."
Brony 7 of 9
Brony 7 of 9
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Thu Nov 15, 2012 11:37 pm

"Thank you mother. I would like to be involved as much as possible. Hopefully this would also be good ... um... what is the phrase, relations with the public?"
Ramsus
Ramsus

Back to top Go down

Post  The Warrior of Many Faces Fri Nov 16, 2012 12:11 am

Xel Unknown wrote:"That just means I can't kill or really hurt your both too much..." The 5/7th Draconequus states, oh yeah, I didn't comment on that yet. Quarrel can totally feel the chaos, even Gears knows that in levels of chaos, this crazy looking Chemira is totally stronger and stuff. "Hay, dad has been trying to test me with those types of limits, so far I've not passed said tests, but with family, I think can finally pull it off! I mean I can still do somethin' like this..." And then after a snap of the Chimera's fingers, both Quarrel and Gear's gender was swapped. "Or this..." Another snap and now Quarrel be the robot and Gears is the 2/7th Draconequus, but their minds are still untuched. "And how about a bit of, this?" She does one final snap with a bit of dark laughter making both of her guests become young foals. "True, I do want dad freed, but hey, It'd be totally out of character for me not to mess with you two here of all placed before I let you go on your way. Also if you ask, nicely, and junk... Or pay me, I might give one of yea something good to leave with... And I guess I'll promise to turn you back to, mostly normal, other then what gifts I leave you with."

Quarrel scowls. "Okay, being a guy sucks. I can handle being a foal (heck, I make a foal out of myself all the time), but the guy thing is seriously uncomfortable. Buuut I suppose I can pay you for... whatever it is you're offering. If I like what I see."
Element of Harmony

Location : In my Doomed Fortress of Doomy Doom (tm), plotting to conquer the world!

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Fri Nov 16, 2012 12:08 pm

"Mmm... Well so far, three changes and no pain. That's a first..." Quarrel's Sister comments then magics you both into normal non-templated anthro-ponies (Gears: Earth Pony, Quarrel: Pegasus) dressed in a cute halloween outfits... This time, this change was quite painful and something else felt off after the pain subsided. "Oh well, I tried... Now, bro, I was thinking of giving you a little chaotic sword and a little ritual knife or something, maybe some other stuff too... And maybe help Gears get in better touch with this inner chaos she's got growing."

((Your choice what your character is wearing, recall Quarrel is still male, and Gears is still female. Both of you are also kids of about 6-8 age range. Also both of you make a History Check... If you fail the DC your mind's going to get messed with a lot more then if you win. Either way, right now, your characters are now not aware of the Gender Change. The other mental changes aren't related to the Transformations. So don't worry about them.))

The Trip wasn't anything of note and soon both of the ghosts in Clockwork Bodies were inside, there was no questions asked.

((Sorry, right now I'm at a lost at what to do with Scroll... Any suggestions are greatly welcomed.))

And with that P nods and motions for Ivana to give him her weapon for a bit... "You can also pick out the upgrades to add to your weapon, but that will cost some bits to install."

Luna replied. "The term you were thinking of is called: Pubic Relations dear. And speaking of such, a topic, it'd be best to keep quite about your age while we start working on this moon colony project... Some ponies might start asking questions we don't have clear answers for."

Last edited by Xel Unknown on Fri Nov 16, 2012 5:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Brony 7 of 9 Fri Nov 16, 2012 12:55 pm

Ivana hands over Mona Lisa.

"Well, I had my eye on this thing that'll let me fire Mona faster. Don't remember what it was called, though."
Brony 7 of 9
Brony 7 of 9
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Quietkal Fri Nov 16, 2012 12:58 pm

((I'm a sucker for SPG references. Little girl Gears is dressed up like Upgrade from the band.))
Gears takes an indignant stance, placing her fists on her hips like it was natural. "Ow! What'd you do that for?"
Quietkal
Quietkal
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Fri Nov 16, 2012 1:38 pm

"Well we got two types... One costs 3500, one's 2000..." P replied as he worked. "Also thought you'd want to try that Vampire-heal-shot upgrade thingie... And by the way, got a new mini-bomb shot you might like to see."

((It's not the wand of fireball, but a new idea:
Magical Explosive Arrows - (weapon) (500 bits)
You gain the following combat talent for free:

[+1] Explosive Shot - Standard Action
Deal one target enemy 2d4 damage or deal all enemies half of 1d8 damage (rounding up) ))

"It's just apart of what my magic normally is inclined to do... After all when you got a name with "cruel" in it, one's chaotic magic normally reflex's that. Trust me, I've been trying not to have it the changes hurt, normally I would, but dad's been really nagging me about having my magic not always hurt, cuase it's not chaotic enough if it always hurt peoples. And after all the three that happened before this one you didn't feel a thing, right?" Quarrel's sister explains. "Also I am waiting on your opinion of my little offer for you Gears... Might give you something else as well if you ask nice enough, chaotic enough, or just pay me enough to give it to yea."
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Brony 7 of 9 Fri Nov 16, 2012 1:51 pm

"Ooh, me likey the big kaboom. Tell ya what, how's about you give me the bomb arrows and that one that costs 2000?"

1. In character Ivana wouldn't want the vampire shot. 2. I'm saving up for Hawkeye.
Brony 7 of 9
Brony 7 of 9
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  The Warrior of Many Faces Fri Nov 16, 2012 2:07 pm

Xel Unknown wrote:"Mmm... Well so far, three changes and no pain. That's a first..." Quarrel's Sister comments then magics you both into normal non-templated anthro-ponies (Gears: Earth Pony, Quarrel: Pegasus) dressed in a cute halloween outfits... This time, this change was quite painful and something else felt off after the pain subsided. "Oh well, I tried... Now, bro, I was thinking of giving you a little chaotic sword and a little ritual knife or something, maybe some other stuff too... And maybe help Gears get in better touch with this inner chaos she's got growing."

((Your choice what your character is wearing, recall Quarrel is still male, and Gears is still female. Both of you are also kids of about 6-8 age range. Also both of you make a History Check... If you fail the DC your mind's going to get messed with a lot more then if you win. Either way, right now, your characters are now not aware of the Gender Change. The other mental changes aren't related to the Transformations. So don't worry about them.))

"Turkey, turkey, turkey, ow," Quarrel commented as he adjusted to his transformation. He appeared to be dressed up as Loki, which suited him just fine. "I like swords. Welcome to Corneria!" He smirked, then went right back to business. "Lemme see what you've got."
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  Doc pseudopolis Fri Nov 16, 2012 2:29 pm

Klaue withdraws his claw and gets up.
"One last question. Is the slayers HQ the only place I can apply for a civilian licence?"

Last edited by Doc pseudopolis on Fri Nov 16, 2012 2:39 pm; edited 1 time in total

Doc pseudopolis
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 34 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 25 ... 34  Next