Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Canpaign of Jokers

+3
Doc pseudopolis
Xel Unknown
Quietkal
7 posters

Page 19 of 34 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 26 ... 34  Next

Go down

Canpaign of Jokers - Page 19 Empty Re: Canpaign of Jokers

Post  Brony 7 of 9 Fri Nov 16, 2012 9:21 pm

Xel Unknown wrote:After Ivana was done with getting her three upgrades for her favorite weapon... And finding out that she can summon it to her hand if attacked or if she thinks that she's being attacked. The Minotaur ends up walking about and just happens to run into both the Ghost Duo and the Wolf Duo.
"You just can't stay away from this place, can you, Klaue?" chuckled Ivana.

Ivana looks up at Twilight Sparkle and salutes. "M'am. I was heading to the training range. P gave me some toys I'm eager to try out."
Brony 7 of 9
Brony 7 of 9
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Fri Nov 16, 2012 9:45 pm

And Luna laughs with her child.

"At ease..." Twilight said to Ivana.
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

http://us3.herozerogame.com/?resource_request=23219_2_1

Back to top Go down

Post  The Warrior of Many Faces Fri Nov 16, 2012 10:29 pm

Xel Unknown wrote:"Well then, I'll just add that alien thingie, but make it like a type of alien personality mode for my Brother." Quarrel's sister states. "And I'll build it just like, your little, other self... Well mostly like it... Different trigger of course, and only one way to snap her out of it... IE: having YOU knock her out."

Quarrel looks excited. "You mean I get to rampage? Score!"
The Warrior of Many Faces
Element of Harmony

Location : In my Doomed Fortress of Doomy Doom (tm), plotting to conquer the world!

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Sat Nov 17, 2012 12:35 am

Blue Moon also gives a salute to both Ivana and Twilight, getting a sigh responce form the Ghost Unicorn.

"Eyep, or my name isn't Fluttercruel... And it is. But bet try not to trigger it in Canterlot, Bro, or you'll end up dead in TEN SECONDS FLAT, at the slowest..." The Chimera said with a shark toothed grin.
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Quietkal Sat Nov 17, 2012 12:38 am

Gears begins to object, based on her trouble with her...other side, but seeing how excited Quarrel is about it she just grasps his hand and offers a smile.
Quietkal
Quietkal
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  The Warrior of Many Faces Sat Nov 17, 2012 12:43 am

Xel Unknown wrote:Blue Moon also gives a salute to both Ivana and Twilight, getting a sigh responce form the Ghost Unicorn.

"Eyep, or my name isn't Fluttercruel... And it is. But bet try not to trigger it in Canterlot, Bro, or you'll end up dead in TEN SECONDS FLAT, at the slowest..." The Chimera said with a shark toothed grin.

Hand-holding. Blech. Oh well, better than the tight grip she had had on him before...

Quarrel rolls his eyes. "You haven't told me what the trigger conditions are, so I couldn't activate it on purpose even if I wanted to." He pauses. "Wait, hold up... Fluttercruel? The Faust wasn't reading Pony POV when he named you, was he? Or is it just a coincidence?"
Element of Harmony

Location : In my Doomed Fortress of Doomy Doom (tm), plotting to conquer the world!

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Sat Nov 17, 2012 12:50 am

Fluttercruel nods. "Eyep, I did hint I'm a like a stylized version of some fan-fic when you thought I was from CRISIS: EQUSTIRA. Oh yeah, your trigger would be, well from, yourself I was thinking. Let your own chaos fill in that blank... Or something like that, cause hey, that's how I got born, so why not? And Gears, don't worry to much, you'll be getting a little gift to help deal with the Alien Rampages..."
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  The Warrior of Many Faces Sat Nov 17, 2012 1:15 am

"I have an idea about that..." Quarrel smirks. "Yo, Warrior, go use a random word generator."

Whatever. Your random word is "Chill", make of that what you will.

Quarrel smirks at Fluttercruel. "There ya go. I gave you a word, you go ahead and give it context."
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  Quietkal Sat Nov 17, 2012 2:40 am

Gears starts slowly swinging their interlocked hands back and forth.
"Don't uh...don't set the trigger to Quarrel calming down. That'd make a loop that would be neither fun nor easy to break."
Gears tilts her head in confusion at the chimera.
"A gift? And why do you and Quarrel keep talking about rampaging?"
Quietkal
Quietkal
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  Doc pseudopolis Sat Nov 17, 2012 10:02 am

Klaue nods to Ivana and Scroll then bows to Twilight.
"Apparently not. I decided to get those papers afterall."
He then looks worried.
"Though I didn't see the door guard, Zee, outside."

Doc pseudopolis
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Sat Nov 17, 2012 11:29 am

Blue Moon comments. "Most likely he saw you were with me and didn't bother..."

"On don't worry too much, you'll find out when it happens Gears... Whenever you get something akin to a panic attack and get told to 'chill' you'll go into alien mode, Bro." Fluttercruel said. "Also Gears, I'm going to let you keep the whole bravery thing and you'll find yourself able to shoot lazers and junk to help deal with the crazy ray-gun using alien version of your stallionfriend. When that happens... Also the whole, hitting eachother's going to be how you two show you like and love eachother." Then the Chimera asked. "Now if everypony is ready, I'll do the deed, then send you two on your way..."
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Brony 7 of 9 Sat Nov 17, 2012 12:26 pm

Ivana's eyes twitch for a second as she deduces that Klaue wants to be a civilian monster, but she soon stops.

"Office for civvies is just down the hall," said Ivana, pointing the way. "Tell 'em I sent you. With that and Blue Moon here, you'll get processed much faster. But remember, no funny business, you hear?"
Brony 7 of 9
Brony 7 of 9
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Quietkal Sat Nov 17, 2012 12:32 pm

Gears just stares at the chimera.
"What."
((Ready to move forward when you and womf are.))
Quietkal
Quietkal
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  Doc pseudopolis Sat Nov 17, 2012 12:39 pm

"Alright. Thank you for the direction."
Klaue starts off down the hall.
Spoiler:

Doc pseudopolis
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  The Warrior of Many Faces Sat Nov 17, 2012 2:28 pm

Xel Unknown wrote: Then the Chimera asked. "Now if everypony is ready, I'll do the deed, then send you two on your way..."

Quarrel smirks. "Let's do it."
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Sat Nov 17, 2012 7:42 pm

Then with a snap of Fluttercruel's fingers a huge wave of dizzyness and 'Cruel's laughter was heard by both Gears and Quarrel... Till next thing they notice they've landed softly onto Ersa. As the two get up off of her and look over themselves and each other, they were totally back to normal... Other then finding them now wearing eachothers silly Neighpon high school outfits. Quarrel in the girls outfit, and Gears wearing the male, also for a second you think that's how it should be, until you both "recall" that your not that gender. After all isn't Gears a mare, and Quarrel a stallion? Well regardless you do feel the new impulse/option to show your affection to eachother by fighting with your hooves, but this feeling you both have know would feel the best if both of you go at it and keep going at it until one of yea gets KOed... But, you are well aware of what fighting like that would look like to others, so that most likely would make Gears only wish to do such fighting in privet. Also unknown to the chaotic lovebirds, the whole gender change Cruel did was still in effect, but she had added a little magical spell that'd kept others from being able to notice this change in genders, and powered by the GMs whims to just keep playing off the whole genderswapped thing a little longer. Also Quarrel can't recall how to trigger her Alien Rampagin' self and was feeling oddly very calm about that fact. But Gears recalled fully well how Quarrel would enter Kill-All-Ponies Alien...

(OOC: Don't worry, I've got a good idea where I'm going with this...)

For Klaue he did find that thanks to both Ivana's good word and Blue Moon's help the process of getting the Civilian Monster papers and card to have been fairly easy and painless with nothing too major for him to preform or sign. He even ended up meeting with the very judge that'd be overseeing the hearing at noon he had to go to. Also the skynight found his luck turning around for the better as he ended up talking with a nice and polite Wyrm Scourge Diamond Dog by the name of Bowown who asked to look over the Skynight Armor and Sword, Bowown said told Klaue that he could easy find some way to help fix the magics inbuded in his stuff that had seemed to have dulled and help just overall repair the equpitment, but in order to do so would cost a some bits, and even before then Bowown would need a blacksmith first get the items in their best before. Given the fact Klaue had some time before his hearing he went with the offer and Bowown personally payed for the all of the repairs because his family owed the skynights for something in the past...

(OOC: Doc, feel free to fill in the blank about what this past event was.)

Rolled Scroll found her time mostly just talking some more with Twilight, and the Unicorn Ghost slowly started to perk up from having a ghost to chat with. Also Scroll found out that the anti-ghost policy was in place because of two major factors. One: The Ghostbusters could end up causing a good deal of damage even with civilian ghosts, by hotshot trigger-happy rookies who'd shot their proton packs first then ask questions later. Two: There was a group full up of Mystics that summoned weirdness infused spirits to fight with and this group was highly dangerous trying to change normal ponies against their will into monsters... For some unknown reason... This group was known as The Order of Chaos, or the Chaos of Order, they've seemed to go by both phrasing.

For the Lunar Phoenix, she enjoyed her time with her mother until Princess Luna had to be pulled away to do some of her duties, she said she'd see Ersa again at the hearing with her sister.

Next she found herself a short 15 minutes or so later, underneath Quarrel and Gears...

Ivana for her part found her new crossbow upgrades to be nice add-ons. It was easily quite enjoyable finding her weapon just teleporting into her hand whenever she was attacked, even while in training. But she also found out that she couldn't even fully throw a punch herself without Mona Lisa on person. That was something P informed her should go away in about a week or so... And if it didn't Ivana should inform him of that asap.

(OOC: And that's it... Now everyone either make a post telling what your characters did in the remaining time before or make a post in the OOC topic saying your good with just having what I've posted here be wha tyou all did. Now I'd like to request that at least Many Faces, Kal, and Ramsus do a post given how I ended their little time-skip plot points.)
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  elfowlgirl Sat Nov 17, 2012 7:48 pm

((Scroll's a guy >.>))

Scroll looked out at Canterlot. "Why not just make ghost hunting illegal? Or legal under certain circumstances? I mean, I can't go back to my home! Even though I've lived there for a century!"
elfowlgirl
elfowlgirl
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

http://elfowlgirl.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Sat Nov 17, 2012 7:59 pm

elfowlgirl wrote:((Scroll's a guy >.>))

Scroll looked out at Canterlot. "Why not just make ghost hunting illegal? Or legal under certain circumstances? I mean, I can't go back to my home! Even though I've lived there for a century!"
((*facehoof* I give all the sorries... I don't know why it keep happening!))

"I've tired... Oh trust me I've tried." Twilight said. "Such bills never seem to pass... Most ponies here, just are too afraid of what could happen. There's a reason even I stay out of that department... While they are good ponies, and are able to easily deal with any ghost threat all across equestria... They just are a bit, well reckless sometimes... And a good deal of their stuff just well, they don't really do tests, and when they do, more often then not, something ends up going boom."
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Sat Nov 17, 2012 8:02 pm

"Ow!" Ersa said having two ponies, one of which was particularly heavy, land on her. "Get off." she said and lit herself on fire to expedite the process.
Ramsus
Ramsus

Back to top Go down

Post  Brony 7 of 9 Sat Nov 17, 2012 8:06 pm

Ivana, her fighting style revolving mainly around using Mona to begin with, wasn't too impaired by this. She took the time to practice her marksmanship - and trick shots, mostly to show off for some of the rookies. Knocking training dummies clear off their perches with crossbow bolts was all well and good, then some hotshot Ghostbuster came in and... well, Ivana only stayed for some of the cleaning before remembering her hearing and hurrying off to the courthouse.
Brony 7 of 9
Brony 7 of 9
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  elfowlgirl Sat Nov 17, 2012 8:08 pm

"Why not make it like an immigration system? Stay in town under guard for a while, then allowed to live there if no problems arise." He sighed. "There are probably hundreds of ways we could get this to work, but no one'll bother to let them!"
elfowlgirl
elfowlgirl
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Quietkal Sat Nov 17, 2012 8:11 pm

((Just clarifying. Gender bent: yes. Anthorpomorhphized: no. Robot and 2/7th: yes. Believe we're our correct gender bent self: yes))
Gears rolls off of Ersa. "Ahh! Hot! I think I might skip the next family reunion. Heya Ersa!"

Last edited by Quietkal on Mon Nov 19, 2012 2:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Quietkal
Quietkal
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Sat Nov 17, 2012 8:38 pm

elfowlgirl wrote:"Why not make it like an immigration system? Stay in town under guard for a while, then allowed to live there if no problems arise." He sighed. "There are probably hundreds of ways we could get this to work, but no one'll bother to let them!"
Twilight blinks. "I've yet to try the immigration angle... And, it could work... It could really work... Even the few ghostbusters that have talked with me about this issue would support this, I'm totally sure of it!" And with that the Unicorn worked with Scroll to draft up a bill to put forth... The element of harmony bearer enjoyed this work and looked extremely hopeful and really happy, something that Scroll didn't see much out of the Unicorn's attitude until now. Even her coat's color looked, more livelier now...
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  elfowlgirl Sat Nov 17, 2012 8:40 pm

Scroll looked at her as they drafted the bill. "...How did you die, anyway?"
elfowlgirl
elfowlgirl
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Sat Nov 17, 2012 11:45 pm

Quietkal wrote:((Just clarifying. Gender bent: yes. Anthorpomorhphized: no. Robot and 2/7th: yes. Believe we're our correct gender bent self: yes))
Gears rolls off of Ersa. "I think I might skip the next family reunion. Heya Ersa."
And right after his line was spoken... A flash of light happened before Ersa, Gears, and Quarrel... Next they're both Gears and Quarrel were back to their proper gender and recall that for the past few minutes or so you were the wrong gender and didn't notice that... Also they's seemed to swap outfits yet again... With Gears wearing the schoolgirl outfit and Quarrel in the schoolboy outfit. "DAM YOU WARRIOR, WHY COULDN'T YOU LET ME HAVE MY FUN?" Fluttercruel's voice comments in Quarrel's head. "Well at least the Faust let me still keep you two crossdressing..."

Last edited by Xel Unknown on Sat Nov 17, 2012 11:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 34 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 26 ... 34  Next