Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Steam Emperor and The Plastic Ponies - IC

+4
Appkes
SilentBelle
Masterweaver
Cardbo
8 posters

Page 6 of 18 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 18  Next

Go down

The Steam Emperor and The Plastic Ponies - IC - Page 6 Empty Re: The Steam Emperor and The Plastic Ponies - IC

Post  Appkes Sat Dec 01, 2012 2:10 pm

"مترجم کہاں ہے؟ ", The robot said, its silicon mind somewhat confused.
Appkes
Appkes
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

The Steam Emperor and The Plastic Ponies - IC - Page 6 Empty Re: The Steam Emperor and The Plastic Ponies - IC

Post  Cardbo Sat Dec 01, 2012 2:56 pm

kajisora wrote:Cloud Brush looks around at the various ponies gathered at the fountain.
hmmmm... now to find someone who can speak a number of languages

Does cloud see anyone with a language-themed cutie mark?
perception roll:

One has a musical note, another has a 3 mushrooms, and the third has some sort of crystal on hers.
Cardbo
Cardbo
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

Back to top Go down

Post  kajisora Sat Dec 01, 2012 3:13 pm

No obivous linguists in sight. Still, can't expect to be THAT lucky, can we?
"Come on big guy, let's go ask around."
Brittle approaches the pony with the crystal cutie mark,
"Excuse me, do you mind if I ask you a question?
My friend here and I both just came in to town, but he does not speak Equestrian. Would you know anyone around here that speaks foreign languages?"
kajisora
kajisora
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Cardbo Sun Dec 02, 2012 12:50 am

kajisora wrote:No obivous linguists in sight. Still, can't expect to be THAT lucky, can we?
"Come on big guy, let's go ask around."
Brittle approaches the pony with the crystal cutie mark,
"Excuse me, do you mind if I ask you a question?
My friend here and I both just came in to town, but he does not speak Equestrian. Would you know anyone around here that speaks foreign languages?"

She chuckles slightly. "Hah! You can say that again, sonny! I never thought I'd live to see the day when the Cave Statue walked, let alone talked. I'm afraid we don't have any...what are they called? Linguinis? Lingwhoozis? Clear Note, Shady Acres do you know what I'm talking about?" She turns to the other two ponies nearby.

"Linguist." Says Clear Note

"Right, right!"

"I don't think you'll find anypony like that around here. Maybe in a big city university. Even if we had such a pony, I don't think they'd be able to help on account of how busy everypony is at the moment." Says Shady Acres as he looks east.
Cardbo
Cardbo

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Sun Dec 02, 2012 5:53 am

Khaarazite was beginning to regret going to the kitchen, but with his hunger for excitement unsatisfied yet, he ignored the many wounds that now covered his body, and continued to drain the maid's emotions to feed himself...

(Syphon Life: 4)
(Saving Throw: 18)
(HP: 21, Pips: 8)
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  Cardbo Sun Dec 02, 2012 2:03 pm

Paper Shadow wrote:Khaarazite was beginning to regret going to the kitchen, but with his hunger for excitement unsatisfied yet, he ignored the many wounds that now covered his body, and continued to drain the maid's emotions to feed himself...

(Syphon Life: 4)
(Saving Throw: 18)
(HP: 21, Pips: Cool

Tea Time rubs her head with her hoof. She again randomly sprays bullets at Khaarazite, one of them grazing him and drawing blood.

OOC: Yep, Draw Blood again.

Cardbo
Cardbo

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Sun Dec 02, 2012 3:54 pm

The changeling's focus is broken as he treats his new wound...

(Syphon Life: 1)
(Saving Throw: 12)
(HP: 21, Pips: 9)
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  Cardbo Sun Dec 02, 2012 4:05 pm

Paper Shadow wrote:The changeling's focus is broken as he treats his new wound...

(Syphon Life: 1)
(Saving Throw: 12)
(HP: 21, Pips: 9)

Tea Time gets a glint in her eyes and draws a bead on Kharaazite just nicking him(1). Then she sprays room and again maniacally, nicking him again, but causing bleeding again.

OOC: First was Vengeance Is Mine as an Immediate Interrupt to Kharaazite's Syphon Life. Then she uses Draw Blood as her main attack.

Cardbo
Cardbo

Back to top Go down

Post  kajisora Sun Dec 02, 2012 6:01 pm

Cardbo wrote:She chuckles slightly. "Hah! You can say that again, sonny! I never thought I'd live to see the day when the Cave Statue walked, let alone talked. I'm afraid we don't have any...what are they called? Linguinis? Lingwhoozis? Clear Note, Shady Acres do you know what I'm talking about?" She turns to the other two ponies nearby.

"Linguist." Says Clear Note

"Right, right!"

"I don't think you'll find anypony like that around here. Maybe in a big city university. Even if we had such a pony, I don't think they'd be able to help on account of how busy everypony is at the moment." Says Shady Acres as he looks east.
"The...Cave Statue? Is that what he's called?
What is up with all the panic anyway? Was there damage from the shaking?"
kajisora
kajisora
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Sun Dec 02, 2012 6:32 pm

The latest barrage of bullets displaces Khaarazite. He takes a moment to gather his thoughts as he treats the newest bleed...

(Gather Energy)
(Saving Throw: 11)
(HP: 19, Pips: 10)
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  Cardbo Sun Dec 02, 2012 7:27 pm

kajisora wrote:
"The...Cave Statue? Is that what he's called?
What is up with all the panic anyway? Was there damage from the shaking?"

"Well, yes. Thats what we've called him. He's been in a cave outside of town as long as anypony can remember. We three used to hang out and play in that cave all the time. I'd show you the photos, but I don't have them on me. To get to your other question." and she gets a bit more serious here. "A few parts of residential area have collapsed. Rescue crews are still there and looking to see if anypony's inside. I hear they're still looking for volunteers. Do you know Just Desserts? He's coordinating the efforts."

----

Paper Shadow wrote:The latest barrage of bullets displaces Khaarazite. He takes a moment to gather his thoughts as he treats the newest bleed...

(Gather Energy)
(Saving Throw: 11)
(HP: 19, Pips: 10)

Tea Time glows briefly, and trains her machine guns on Kharaazite, letting loose a devastating stream of bullets.(12)

OOC:Knife In The Dark(6) plus Midnight Blade(6)
Cardbo
Cardbo

Back to top Go down

Post  kajisora Sun Dec 02, 2012 9:28 pm

Cardbo wrote:"[/color] and she gets a bit more serious here. "A few parts of residential area have collapsed. Rescue crews are still there and looking to see if anypony's inside. I hear they're still looking for volunteers. Do you know Just Desserts? He's coordinating the efforts."
Cloud's eyes open a little wider at this.
"I'll go help. Cavy here would probably come in handy as well. Where can I find Mr. Desserts?"
Cloud also retrieves his pencil and paper, preparing to communicate the situation to Steel
kajisora
kajisora
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Mon Dec 03, 2012 5:00 am

Bloodied, but still standing, Khaarazite's breathing rate increases. He is as panicked as he is excited, but he isn't satisfied yet. In the heat of battle, the changeling forgot his training, and with no one around to channel the emotions he drained into instead, his desire for the taste of emotions consumes him. It's much better than just a snack anyway.

When the latest stream of shots ended, Khaarazite retaliated. He started by creating his own emotions within Tea Time's head. Thoughts about how great a stallion Blue Skies was and reasons why he shouldn't be shot. These thoughts wouldn't last long, but they bought enough time for the changeling to drain more emotions out of the maid, as well as causing another burst of emotions within Tea Time, this time using the fake emotions as an initial point...

(Charm)
(Syphon Life: 5 (Procs Where it Hurts))
(Where it Hurts: 5)
(HP:12, Pips: 8)
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  Cardbo Mon Dec 03, 2012 1:43 pm

Paper Shadow wrote:Bloodied, but still standing, Khaarazite's breathing rate increases. He is as panicked as he is excited, but he isn't satisfied yet. In the heat of battle, the changeling forgot his training, and with no one around to channel the emotions he drained into instead, his desire for the taste of emotions consumes him. It's much better than just a snack anyway.

When the latest stream of shots ended, Khaarazite retaliated. He started by creating his own emotions within Tea Time's head. Thoughts about how great a stallion Blue Skies was and reasons why he shouldn't be shot. These thoughts wouldn't last long, but they bought enough time for the changeling to drain more emotions out of the maid, as well as causing another burst of emotions within Tea Time, this time using the fake emotions as an initial point...

(Charm)
(Syphon Life: 5 (Procs Where it Hurts))
(Where it Hurts: 5)
(HP:12, Pips: Cool

He drops her machine guns and just stares at Kharaazite. "Fine. You win this time. Just don't get any blood on my nice clean floor. You can take the food as well. You've earned it."

You notice she has a little dribble of blood dripping from her nose along with a little pouty expression on her face.

OOC:Yup. You got her bloodied.
Cardbo
Cardbo

Back to top Go down

Post  Cardbo Tue Dec 04, 2012 12:31 am

kajisora wrote:
"I'll go help. Cavy here would probably come in handy as well. Where can I find Mr. Desserts?"
Cloud also retrieves his pencil and paper, preparing to communicate the situation to Steel

"You could probably just wander east and and ask around there." replies Shady Acres
Cardbo
Cardbo

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Tue Dec 04, 2012 9:48 am

Cardbo wrote:He drops her machine guns and just stares at Kharaazite. "Fine. You win this time. Just don't get any blood on my nice clean floor. You can take the food as well. You've earned it."

You notice she has a little dribble of blood dripping from her nose along with a little pouty expression on her face.
It takes Khaarazite a few seconds to realise that he has won, but when he does, his focused expression changes into a happy one. He thanks the maid, and limps away with his food...
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  Cardbo Tue Dec 04, 2012 12:49 pm

Paper Shadow wrote:
Cardbo wrote:He drops her machine guns and just stares at Kharaazite. "Fine. You win this time. Just don't get any blood on my nice clean floor. You can take the food as well. You've earned it."

It takes Khaarazite a few seconds to realise that he has won, but when he does, his focused expression changes into a happy one. He thanks the maid, and limps away with his food...

"Hold it! You can't go outside looking like that!" Tea Time lifts a first aid kit. She applies some sort of brown gel* and gauze pads to your injuries. Khaarazite now sort of look a little bit like a mummy, but has recovered a bit from his injuries(+15 HP)

*Senzu brand

As Khaarazite starts to leave, the earth begins to shake. It shake for a good 30 seconds. A wash bin falls from a top shelf and beans Tea Time in the head, knocking her out cold.

Spoiler:
Cardbo
Cardbo

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Tue Dec 04, 2012 6:37 pm

This was the first earthquake the changeling ever went through. Needless to say, if he wasn't excited before, he was now. This brand new sensation literally shook his whole body, and he had a huge grin on his face during this. When it ends, he turns to the maid, thinking she was still conscious, and gleefully murmurs "What was that?" Then he notices that Tea Time is knocked out, gets a bit concerned, and sees if he can help...

(Heal: 6 + 7 = 13)
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  Cardbo Tue Dec 04, 2012 7:27 pm

Paper Shadow wrote:This was the first earthquake the changeling ever went through. Needless to say, if he wasn't excited before, he was now. This brand new sensation literally shook his whole body, and he had a huge grin on his face during this. When it ends, he turns to the maid, thinking she was still conscious, and gleefully murmurs "What was that?" Then he notices that Tea Time is knocked out, gets a bit concerned, and sees if he can help...

(Heal: 6 + 7 = 13)

Kharaazite shakes Tea Time a couple of times, but she's still out cold.
Cardbo
Cardbo

Back to top Go down

Post  SilentBelle Tue Dec 04, 2012 9:58 pm

"I'm going to go sleep outside." Golden Spike says after the caravan comes to a halt. "I like to have room to stretch my wings."

He steps out into the cool, dry desert air. I hope there's enough moisture to make a cloud out here. He then springs into the skies and attempts to gather enough clouds to rest upon.

(OOC: What should I roll to try and collect the clouds?)

He begins flying as quickly as he can in circular motions, trying to funnel what little moisture there is in the air into a small cloud.

(OOC: Acrobatics roll to see how well he performs the act of making weather.)
Acrobatics: 35 = 18 + 17

"C'mon, work!" he mutters, knowing that if a cloud doesn't appear now, then at least he'd given it his best shot.
SilentBelle
SilentBelle
Monster Overseer
Monster Overseer

http://www.fimfiction.net/user/SilentBelle

Back to top Go down

Post  Cardbo Wed Dec 05, 2012 12:54 am

SilentBelle wrote:
He begins flying as quickly as he can in circular motions, trying to funnel what little moisture there is in the air into a small cloud.

(OOC: Acrobatics roll to see how well he performs the act of making weather.)
Acrobatics: 35 = 18 + 17

"C'mon, work!" he mutters, knowing that if a cloud doesn't appear now, then at least he'd given it his best shot.

OOC:That'll do.

You all managed to park near a low pressure system. After a little bit of work, Golden Spike manages to pull together a fairly decent sized cloud. Enough for even a few pegasi, if such were present.
Cardbo
Cardbo

Back to top Go down

Post  SilentBelle Wed Dec 05, 2012 2:02 am

"Whew, that'll do nicely," the yellow pegasus says as he pulls the cloud back to the caravan, about 40 feet above. "Clouds really are the right material to make a bed out of, all it takes is a bit of effort..."

He then begins sculpting the cloud.
(OOC: Mechanics check to shape the cloud into a pineapple shaped bed.
Mechanics: 29 = 7 + 22)
Well, it's not my best bit of cloud sculpting, but it'll do... Maybe I should buy some cloud dyes when get into town, that way I could actually make it yellow.

He then proceeds to get some shut eye on his comfy new floating pineapple-shaped bed.
SilentBelle
SilentBelle
Monster Overseer
Monster Overseer

http://www.fimfiction.net/user/SilentBelle

Back to top Go down

Post  Appkes Wed Dec 05, 2012 3:46 am

"જ્યાં અમે હવે જાય તો મદદગાર અને માર્ગદર્શક?" the robot said to the artistic pony.
Appkes
Appkes
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Wed Dec 05, 2012 7:20 am

Cardbo wrote:Kharaazite shakes Tea Time a couple of times, but she's still out cold.
Well, he tried...

Khaarazite leaves the kitchen and sees how everyone else has reacted to the earthquake...
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  Masterweaver Wed Dec 05, 2012 1:18 pm

Xeca watches the pegasus cloudbend in awe. "Xriczh... We Go?" She turns to Miracle and points at the cloud.
Masterweaver
Masterweaver
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 18 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 18  Next