Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The P-Files

+4
Ramsus
Cardbo
XandZero2
Yawnmon
8 posters

Page 5 of 32 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 18 ... 32  Next

Go down

The P-Files - Page 5 Empty Re: The P-Files

Post  Yawnmon Fri Dec 21, 2012 11:58 pm

XandZero2 wrote:"That Captain Airborne..." Black Beauty let out a heavy sigh. Turning back to Blade, she shook her lovely head, "Of all the pegasi in this city, you just had to meet him. I guess it was only a matter of time, considering your sister works for him, but I'm so sorry Blade. I can only imagine what he must have put you through tonight."

Beauty paused, looking at Blade with concern - but then a smile parted her lips, and she put a hoof to her muzzle to stifle a giggle. "Pardon me," she closed her eyes and shook her head again, "I shouldn't laugh," She took another deep breath to reign herself in before adding, "I'm just so glad you beat him."
Blade chuckles softly and says, "Well it definitely wasn't easy, but it seemed like somepony needed to do it. Of course he neglected to mention that low flying was illegal, or that it would involve him chucking huge amounts lightning but hopefully he can start to learn a little humility now that he's been beaten at his best... Hopefully."

"So... how much of that conversation did you hear anyways?" he asks, a bit embarrassed at the thought of Beauty hearing him call himself a hero.
Yawnmon
Yawnmon
Very Special Somepony
Very Special Somepony

Back to top Go down

Post  Cardbo Sat Dec 22, 2012 12:35 am

XandZero2 wrote:

In the University...

Cardbo wrote:Coffee grins. "I see, I see. And you must have wanted to be her friend so badly. But..she pushed you away, huh?"

Captain Force fell silent, frowning, and stared at Coffee Mug for a long moment.

She raised a hoof and opened her mouth to speak.

Then closed her mouth and lowered her hoof again.

"Very funny Mr. Mug, very funny..." Force shook her head, "That widdle wimp couldn't push me away if she tried..." Then she smirked as a thought occurred to her, "Same goes for you too for that matter, big boy. I'm quite persistent if you haven't noticed yet... I always get my mane."

The Captain took another sip from her mug, then looked at Coffee with interest, "So, tomorrow? Lunch or dinner hmm? -You spoil a girl, Handsome. Lunch is tempting, but dinner'd be more to my liking... So, where should we meet?"

She raised an eyebrow and gave Coffee a sly look...

"My place?"

Coffee just grins. "Sounds good. About 7? Any restaurants you favor in particular"

Putting his hand on his chin he thinks to himself. "Come to think it, do I still have your address?" Coffee starts rifling through saddle bags to see if he still has the address.
Cardbo
Cardbo
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

Back to top Go down

Post  XandZero2 Sun Dec 23, 2012 5:20 pm

((Decided to make another post, since I'm guessing Xel and Ramsus are waiting for the Labyrinth's United Board Members to reply...))

Inside the University...

"Hmm..." Captain Force tapped a hoof to her chin, "Any restaurant I favor huh?"

She shrugged.

"Surprise me."

As Coffee continued rummaging through his saddlebags, he found out two things. First, that he still had Captain Force's address, and second, that he was missing all his money...

"-Oh, and just in case you were wondering right about now where your bits went off to Handsome?" Captain Force smirked, "I thought that, after helping an outlaw vigilante send my associates to the ER at Our Lady of Celestia and all, the least you could do is help pay for their medical bills."

Then she adds softly, "I assumed you'd prefer that over jail time?"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Out in the Street...

Blade wrote:"So... how much of that conversation did you hear anyways?" he asks, a bit embarrassed at the thought of Beauty hearing him call himself a hero.

"Oh," Beauty replies coyly, "not much..." she smiles, "Hero..."

Pausing for a moment, her eyes shining with just a hint of mischief, she snickers softly. "Actually," she adds, "perhaps I saw quite a lot... I might have even been watching when you passed the finish line..."

"-But that speed Blade," Black Beauty shakes her head, all the mischief in her eyes quickly vanishing, replaced only by admiration as she recalls the moment. "It was... amazing. I've never seen anypony go so fast - not even the Mayor himself." She laughs, "And you should see him go when he gets into one of those rolling chair races of his."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Back at Labyrinth's United...

Chitin wrote:"No! At least... I don't think I am. I c-can't be pregnant can I? Kicked out of the hive...on my own...I c-cant possibly be pregnant on top of all that!" She said, doing her best to make herself look and sound like somepony in denial trying desperately to convince herself of something she knows isn't true... she shifted into a disguise of a blue pegasus mare with a white mane and curled up, trying to make herself look frightened and helpless.

Everypony was crowded around Chitin in an instant.

"Awww..." Water Wings intoned, trying to reach down and give the Changeling a comforting pat on the head, even though her Sea Legs made it impossible for her to reach down far enough. She had to settle for just stretching herself as far down as she could go while patting at the air. "Like, there there Chitin. It's okay. You're, like, totally with friends now, ya know?"

"Uh..." Buck nodded quickly, "Yeah... I... uh... I had no idea Dawn. If there's anything I can do," Buck puffs out his chest, "just name it. Don't think for a buckin' minute I forgot what ya did for me the other night."

"Oh my word!" Relief Effort exclaimed, her ear twitching nervously at each word, "You poor dear! I don't know how that hive of yours could do such a terrible thing. Casting a poor, defenseless-"

"Hmm -Not defenseless." Major Badass cut in. "You saw her moves as well as I did."

Relief Effort paused for a moment, "Oh, yes, well... Casting a poor, defensive mother out into the cold, cruel streets! How could they possibly manage to live with themselves after such a heinous crime against nature?! Such loathsome, vile, detestable creatures they must be, for certain!"

Forcing his way through the crowd, Wolfgang stopped in front of Chitin.

Looming over the Changeling in her blue pegasus form, the Diamond Dog stared down at her for a long moment.

Then he let loose a mournful howl, scooped up Chitin - and began bawling like a baby.

"IS SUCH DE SAD STORY!" Wolfgang wailed, hugging Chitin tight (until you can barely breath), swinging her back and forth in his arms like a rag-doll while drenching her with tears, "DA! WOLFGANG TOUCHED! KNOWS HE WELL, SCARY IT CAN BE! ALONE AND LOST IN STRANGE NEW PLACE! FENDING FOR SELF! POOR LITTLE CHANGE-THING! AND NOW IT BE THE PREGNANT! OH! VHAT TO DO?! VHAT TO DO?!"
XandZero2
XandZero2
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Cardbo Sun Dec 23, 2012 7:28 pm

XandZero2 wrote:((Decided to make another post, since I'm guessing Xel and Ramsus are waiting for the Labyrinth's United Board Members to reply...))

Inside the University...

"Hmm..." Captain Force tapped a hoof to her chin, "Any restaurant I favor huh?"

She shrugged.

"Surprise me."

"Ah..the classic non-answer. Can you at least give me a hint? Prench? Bitalian? Chineighnese? Something else?"

As Coffee continued rummaging through his saddlebags, he found out two things. First, that he still had Captain Force's address, and second, that he was missing all his money...

"-Oh, and just in case you were wondering right about now where your bits went off to Handsome?" Captain Force smirked, "I thought that, after helping an outlaw vigilante send my associates to the ER at Our Lady of Celestia and all, the least you could do is help pay for their medical bills."

Then she adds softly, "I assumed you'd prefer that over jail time?"

"We could've avoided all.." Coffeei shakes head. "Nevermind. Rehashing last night would be pointless. How are those two anyway? Whats the official story?"

OOC:I'm assuming Coffee has some savings in the bank?

Cardbo
Cardbo

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Sun Dec 23, 2012 8:14 pm

XandZero2 wrote:Back at Labyrinth's United...

Chitin wrote:"No! At least... I don't think I am. I c-can't be pregnant can I? Kicked out of the hive...on my own...I c-cant possibly be pregnant on top of all that!" She said, doing her best to make herself look and sound like somepony in denial trying desperately to convince herself of something she knows isn't true... she shifted into a disguise of a blue pegasus mare with a white mane and curled up, trying to make herself look frightened and helpless.

Everypony was crowded around Chitin in an instant.

"Awww..." Water Wings intoned, trying to reach down and give the Changeling a comforting pat on the head, even though her Sea Legs made it impossible for her to reach down far enough. She had to settle for just stretching herself as far down as she could go while patting at the air. "Like, there there Chitin. It's okay. You're, like, totally with friends now, ya know?"

"Uh..." Buck nodded quickly, "Yeah... I... uh... I had no idea Dawn. If there's anything I can do," Buck puffs out his chest, "just name it. Don't think for a buckin' minute I forgot what ya did for me the other night."

"Oh my word!" Relief Effort exclaimed, her ear twitching nervously at each word, "You poor dear! I don't know how that hive of yours could do such a terrible thing. Casting a poor, defenseless-"

"Hmm -Not defenseless." Major Badass cut in. "You saw her moves as well as I did."

Relief Effort paused for a moment, "Oh, yes, well... Casting a poor, defensive mother out into the cold, cruel streets! How could they possibly manage to live with themselves after such a heinous crime against nature?! Such loathsome, vile, detestable creatures they must be, for certain!"

Forcing his way through the crowd, Wolfgang stopped in front of Chitin.

Looming over the Changeling in her blue pegasus form, the Diamond Dog stared down at her for a long moment.

Then he let loose a mournful howl, scooped up Chitin - and began bawling like a baby.

"IS SUCH DE SAD STORY!" Wolfgang wailed, hugging Chitin tight (until you can barely breath), swinging her back and forth in his arms like a rag-doll while drenching her with tears, "DA! WOLFGANG TOUCHED! KNOWS HE WELL, SCARY IT CAN BE! ALONE AND LOST IN STRANGE NEW PLACE! FENDING FOR SELF! POOR LITTLE CHANGE-THING! AND NOW IT BE THE PREGNANT! OH! VHAT TO DO?! VHAT TO DO?!"
Gleeda had not a clue what to say or do in response to this. "Ok... I'm going to be working with a madhouse... Yet I still think it's good move..."
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

http://us3.herozerogame.com/?resource_request=23219_2_1

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Sun Dec 23, 2012 10:54 pm

Finishing her last bite of food, Whisper grabbed a slice of cake and remembered she had something to ask Mook & Minion that she'd forgotten about in all the hubbub. She walked over to them and asked, "By any chance do either of you know of anypony called Outcast?"
Ramsus
Ramsus

Back to top Go down

Post  Yawnmon Mon Dec 24, 2012 1:37 am

XandZero2 wrote:"Oh," Beauty replies coyly, "not much..." she smiles, "Hero..."

Pausing for a moment, her eyes shining with just a hint of mischief, she snickers softly. "Actually," she adds, "perhaps I saw quite a lot... I might have even been watching when you passed the finish line..."

"-But that speed Blade," Black Beauty shakes her head, all the mischief in her eyes quickly vanishing, replaced only by admiration as she recalls the moment. "It was... amazing. I've never seen anypony go so fast - not even the Mayor himself." She laughs, "And you should see him go when he gets into one of those rolling chair races of his."
"Haha. I'd like to see that sometime." Blade says scratching the back of his head with a hoof and blushing a bit. After lowering his hoof back to the ground and a short pause he continues, "Today was one of those days where I was really able to push my limits. I even surprised myself a couple of times, but uh. Do you think we should take our conversation indoors? This might not be the best place for it."
Yawnmon
Yawnmon
Very Special Somepony
Very Special Somepony

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr Blight Mon Dec 24, 2012 10:20 pm

"I... I'd rather just not think about it... if you all don't mind. Just have your party and be happy and...and try not to bring it up please?" She asked with a sniffle. The sniffles turned quickly into a yelp of surprise as she was suddenly picked up and shook about. "t... too tight...!" She managed to gasp out as she was flailed around. "Buckhelp!" She yelped out noticing him as she was swung around. "I think I'm going to throw up!" she left out.
Dr Blight
Dr Blight
Best Pony
Best Pony

http://askdarknebula.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  XandZero2 Wed Dec 26, 2012 6:41 pm

Buck quickly moved to intervene before Wolfgang could break Chitin's back, patting the Diamond Dog on the shoulder, saying, "It's... uh... okay Wolfgang. It's okay... You can... uh... you can buckin' let her go now."

Wolfgang eventually did let Chitin go, drying his eyes while excusing himself to the little dog's room while still howling, "SAD STORY IS SO SAD!"

The rest of the board members seemed content enough to honor Chitin's request, enjoying the party while not bringing up the pregnant thing again - at least for the time being. They broke out the Cider and Eggnog; eating, drinking, and being merry; all while taking a cue from the menagerie of party decorations Whisper set up, singing a wide variety of holiday songs, from Nightmare Night's "Thriller" to Hearth's Warming Eve's "So This Is Hearth's Warming, and What Have You Done?"

As the crowd burst out into a raucous chorus of an old favorite joke-song of Hearth's Warming ,

Spoiler:

Whisper asked Mook and Minion -

Whisper wrote:"By any chance do either of you know of anypony called Outcast?"

The two ponies in black glanced at each other and rubbed their chins.

"The name doesn't sound familiar..." Mook began, "Does it?"

"No," Minion shakes his head, "I don't think it does..."

"Most definitely?"

"Most definitely."

They both shrug. "Sorry," they say in unison.

Mook shakes his head, "New Orreigns is a big city..."

"We don't know everypony in it..." Minion adds apologetically.

"But your Outcast probably isn't one of Big Mike's customers..."

"Or else we probably would have heard of them."

"-They might not be a local either," Mook cuts in.

"Indeed," Minion nods, "We've lived here all our lives..."

"And never once heard of anypony named Outcast."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In the University...

Cardbo wrote:"Ah..the classic non-answer. Can you at least give me a hint? Prench? Bitalian? Chineighnese? Something else?"

Captain Force leans back against the wall in the middle of the hallway, looking off through the window out into the dark night beyond. She seems to be weighing her options carefully - though you quickly get the feeling she really just likes keeping you in suspense. "Well..." she says finally, "I'm sure that anything would be just fine Handsome..."

She grins smugly.

"Gotta love the classics.

"Oh-" and Force's eyes shift back to you, "And as for CC and Lock? Guess the good news is their conditions finally stabilized - though, those stupid doctors had the nerve to tell me those two wouldn't be up and running for weeks..." Captain Force rolls her eyes, "Can you believe that Handsome? Weeks?"

She shakes her head.

"Some ponies... Bunch of scaredy mares if you ask me. Want to baby my manes like their a bunch of foals." She tosses back her mane with finality, "I tell you, it'd be a dark day in Equestria if a few bucks to the face were all it took to take me off the beat, not with what's been going on in this city."

"As for the official story?" The Captain rubbed a hoof on her uniform, then held it up to the light for a leisurely inspection, suddenly looking both bored and disinterested, "Well, I told the Chief we were patrolling the street and ran into a suspicious and..." Force glanced at Coffee, "...as yet - unidentified - colt who fled the scene. We cornered the suspect near Spyro Street and were just about to take him in for questioning when Theorycraft showed up. We engaged him of course, but were overpowered by the vigilante and his ally. Both Crowd Control and Locke & Key were seriously injured during the fight... And it goes without saying that both Theorycraft and the suspect got away..."

Force raises an eyebrow, "What do ya think, big boy? Not too shabby, huh?"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Out on the Street...

Blade wrote:"Today was one of those days where I was really able to push my limits. I even surprised myself a couple of times, but uh. Do you think we should take our conversation indoors? This might not be the best place for it."

Black Beauty nods in understanding, but then glances back at the large government building and the flight of stone steps leading up to it. "Normally I would invite you inside City Hall - but..." turning back to you, she smiles apologetically, "Mr. D'Orreigns just let me off for the night, and if I go back in there he's likely to find another truly vital-" she rolls her eyes "-task for me..."

Beauty sighs. With half-lidded eyes and a complete lack of enthusiasm, she then adds, "Tasks like helping him fill water balloons to throw at the city council...or finding more chalk so he can finish doodling hop-scotch boards in the general assembly room..."

Shaking her head, Beauty gives you a pleading, yet playful look. "If you value my sanity, you won't make me go back to that madhouse..."

"-At least, not until tomorrow morning anyway."

Beauty snickers, but then falls silent after a moment.

Glancing down the street, she seems as if trying to decide on something.

Finally she turns back to Blade and says, "My place isn't far from here." You catch just a hint of uncertainty in her voice as she adds, "If you wouldn't mind walking me home, we can talk there?"

While she waits for your reply, the wind picks up slightly, catching the flowing locks of Beauty's crimson mane, causing them to sway in the breeze. Combined with the half-light from the streetlamps, she looks even more mysterious and enchanting. At the same time, the adrenaline from the race is starting to wear off. You begin to feel utter exhaustion kicking in as the wind cuts through your soaking coat like knives.

((Yawn, make an Endurance Check for Blade against the cold and fatigue.))
XandZero2
XandZero2
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Cardbo Wed Dec 26, 2012 8:52 pm

XandZero2 wrote:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In the University...

Captain Force leans back against the wall in the middle of the hallway, looking off through the window out into the dark night beyond. She seems to be weighing her options carefully - though you quickly get the feeling she really just likes keeping you in suspense. "Well..." she says finally, "I'm sure that anything would be just fine Handsome..."

She grins smugly.

"Gotta love the classics.

Coffee grinned. "Ok! Fast food it is then!"

"Oh-" and Force's eyes shift back to you, "And as for CC and Lock? Guess the good news is their conditions finally stabilized - though, those stupid doctors had the nerve to tell me those two wouldn't be up and running for weeks..." Captain Force rolls her eyes, "Can you believe that Handsome? Weeks?"

She shakes her head.

"Some ponies... Bunch of scaredy mares if you ask me. Want to baby my manes like their a bunch of foals." She tosses back her mane with finality, "I tell you, it'd be a dark day in Equestria if a few bucks to the face were all it took to take me off the beat, not with what's been going on in this city."

"Seriously? Please tell me they're at least awake.", Coffee said, eyebrows raised.

"As for the official story?" The Captain rubbed a hoof on her uniform, then held it up to the light for a leisurely inspection, suddenly looking both bored and disinterested, "Well, I told the Chief we were patrolling the street and ran into a suspicious and..." Force glanced at Coffee, "...as yet - unidentified - colt who fled the scene. We cornered the suspect near Spyro Street and were just about to take him in for questioning when Theorycraft showed up. We engaged him of course, but were overpowered by the vigilante and his ally. Both Crowd Control and Locke & Key were seriously injured during the fight... And it goes without saying that both Theorycraft and the suspect got away..."

Force raises an eyebrow, "What do ya think, big boy? Not too shabby, huh?"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I figured as much, but I wanted to be sure."

OOC: Trying for a continous truth-detecting spells. Minus the horn glow. So basically, Coffee's going for one where whenever Captain Force makes a statement, it'll either ping in his mind as either true, false, or fuzzy.
Arcane(17) + FK(Moving Silently)(5) - Not sure if I can apply FK here. If not, deduct 5 from the roll.
Roll(1d20)+22:
12,+22
Total:34

Cardbo
Cardbo

Back to top Go down

Post  Yawnmon Thu Dec 27, 2012 12:56 pm

XandZero2 wrote:Beauty snickers, but then falls silent after a moment.

Glancing down the street, she seems as if trying to decide on something.

Finally she turns back to Blade and says, "My place isn't far from here." You catch just a hint of uncertainty in her voice as she adds, "If you wouldn't mind walking me home, we can talk there?"

While she waits for your reply, the wind picks up slightly, catching the flowing locks of Beauty's crimson mane, causing them to sway in the breeze. Combined with the half-light from the streetlamps, she looks even more mysterious and enchanting. At the same time, the adrenaline from the race is starting to wear off. You begin to feel utter exhaustion kicking in as the wind cuts through your soaking coat like knives.
((Endurance: 10 (roll) + 15 (stat) = 25 + 5 if the DC is 30+ from Heart of Courage. RP wise I'm gonna assume that's enough but if not I can always edit it.))

A slightly shocked expression appears on Blade's face despite his best attempts to hide it. “Um, alright. I'd be happy to,” he says with a hint of nervousness in his voice. He looks at Beauty, taking a moment to full appreciate her stunning appearance. The adrenaline from the race wears off but his heart keeps beating at a quick pace thanks to her.
Yawnmon
Yawnmon
Very Special Somepony
Very Special Somepony

Back to top Go down

Post  XandZero2 Sat Dec 29, 2012 1:15 am

Out on the Street...

When the shocked expression registers on Blade's face, Black Beauty looks at you with some amount of concern - and after watching you for a long moment, she bites her lip, diverting her gaze. "I fear I may have been a bit too forward. If you're not comfortable with walking me home, Blade-" she looks back, her eyes shining, "-I understand, though I would still like to talk to you for a bit..."

She pauses again, blinking a few times, "Forgive me for asking, but - are you cold Blade? You don't look it - but you're soaking wet. Would you like me to dry you off?"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

In the University...

Spoiler:

"Ooh. Fast food." Captain Force sighs, rolling her eyes and twirling a hoof in the universal sign for 'Big Whoop.' "Ya sure know how to treat a girl Handsome..."

Spoiler:

"As for CC and Lock - nah." Force shrugs. "They still haven't woken up yet, but the doctors assure me they should be coming to within the week."

Spoiler:

The Captain leans forward, frowning, her eyes turning to slits, "You see now why we're after Theorycraft? That vigilante's a menace. Something needs to be done about him - and soon."

Spoiler:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Spoiler:

After another round of drinks and a fit of random holiday songs, a blessing from a local Medicine Mane (you still have no idea where Chief Noble Heart found one at this hour and on such short notice) and a round of gift-giving - where Chitin had no choice but to accept everything that was given to her because the board members wouldn't accept no for an answer - Chitin found herself under a pile of useless baby paraphernalia that included no less than: a diaper disposal unit from Relief Effort; a pair of black flight goggles from Buck; a squeaky, red bone chew toy from Wolfgang; a feathered rattle from the Chief; a pair of baby bat booties from Ding Bat; a self-sustaining night light from Gizmo; a purple and leopard print hat from Renji; an inflatable, child-size life-preserver from Water Wings; twin pony puppets from Mook and Minion; and a standard-issue, military grade combat knife from the Major ("Never too early to learn how to defend yourself" - Badass).

As the party started to finally wind down, Chitin saw her chance - and after grabbing Gleeda and Whisper - made a break for the elevator - only to be caught by the board members, who insisted on riding the elevator down with the group and bidding everypony goodbye on the ground floor.

You all cram into the elevator together, ride all 100 floors down, and when you get to the bottom and the doors slide open - another pony in black (and dressed just like Mook and Minion BTW - only also wearing a black hat) is waiting for you.

He removes his hat and bows low to Chitin, Gleeda, and Whisper.

"Ladies. I am Crony. It is my honor to be your chauffeur for this evening. I have orders from Mr. Mike to escort you to wherever you would like to go. I can see you off to the Grand Taurus if you wish. I can even provide assistance in moving your luggage. I can also give you a brief tour of the city if you'd prefer. Please inform me when you are ready to depart."

-He says all this before a resounding utterance of "Awwwwwwwwww!!!" comes from the board member's ranks.

"Do you girls so totally have to, like - ya know? Leave?" W2 asks, "I didn't even, like, get a chance to totally break out the salt water..."

"Da!" Wolfgang added, "And what 'bout lead? What is shower without lead?"

Spoiler:
XandZero2
XandZero2
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Sat Dec 29, 2012 2:41 am

"Personally, I'd like to see the hotel room I'll be sleeping in." Gleeda comments.
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr Blight Sat Dec 29, 2012 3:10 am

Chitin shifted slightly on her hooves, back in the disguise of Dawn in a coat she'd been in when she first stepped into the gameroom, but with the addition of the sunglasses from Mike. She was levitating as many of the gifts as she could one by one into the duffelbag on her back as she tried to follow along. "I'd like to get to my room and put some of my stuff away myself. I don't want to be carrying all these gifts around in my hooves for the rest of the night...!" She turned her head to look at WaterWings. "We'll be starting work tomorrow, so we'll see each other again then?" She flicked an ear towards wolfgang and couldn't help but wonder what lead could possibly have to do with a shower of any kind. She turned her attention to the gifts, watching as the combat knife drifted into her bag. She strangely found herself wanting to put all this to use as she wondered why they had baby paraphernalia with them in the first place and jokingly entertained the idea of kidnapping an infant and raising it as her own.
Dr Blight
Dr Blight
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Sat Dec 29, 2012 3:15 am

Whisper waves goodbye to Water Wings and gives Buck a puzzled look as she fails to remember something nagging at the back of her mind and says, "Well, I'd like to at least get my stuff from my old place first. And that'd be a decent part of a city tour just going there from here, so I might as well do the rest. If you guys want to cut out early though I'll just go by myself. Do you guys normally go to sleep before it's even dark or something?" Whisper finished, puzzled.
Ramsus
Ramsus

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr Blight Sat Dec 29, 2012 3:20 am

"When did I, at least, say anything about sleep? I packed to potentially move to this city permanently. It's kinda awkward lugging around all this stuff, I'd just like to empty out this bag some."
Dr Blight
Dr Blight
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Yawnmon Sat Dec 29, 2012 8:08 am

XandZero2 wrote:When the shocked expression registers on Blade's face, Black Beauty looks at you with some amount of concern - and after watching you for a long moment, she bites her lip, diverting her gaze. "I fear I may have been a bit too forward. If you're not comfortable with walking me home, Blade-" she looks back, her eyes shining, "-I understand, though I would still like to talk to you for a bit..."
"No really, I'd be happy to. I wasn't expecting to hear that, but I'm actually really curious about your home now. I'm sure it'll be a good place to chat," Blade says talking just a little bit faster than usual.

XandZero2 wrote:She pauses again, blinking a few times, "Forgive me for asking, but - are you cold Blade? You don't look it - but you're soaking wet. Would you like me to dry you off?"
Looking her in the eyes he gives chuckles a little and says, "Yeah I guess I'm kinda soaked aren't I. Some wind and rain isn't anything I'm not used to but when it's cold they're not exactly pleasant either. I'd appreciate if you could do that again."
Yawnmon
Yawnmon
Very Special Somepony
Very Special Somepony

Back to top Go down

Post  Cardbo Sat Dec 29, 2012 2:30 pm

XandZero2 wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

In the University...

Spoiler:

"Ooh. Fast food." Captain Force sighs, rolling her eyes and twirling a hoof in the universal sign for 'Big Whoop.' "Ya sure know how to treat a girl Handsome..."

Coffee winked. "Only the best for my filly." saying that in a tone indicate he's not being at all serious about the fast food.

"As for CC and Lock - nah." Force shrugs. "They still haven't woken up yet, but the doctors assure me they should be coming to within the week."

"Oh? And I thought you told me Lock N Key told you he saw me escaping with Theorycraft. But you see, for that to work, he'd have to have been awake for several hours until you woke. Or he'd have to been unconscious, and woken up specifically to tell you that and then fallen into a coma. Somehow, this story isn't quite adding up, here." Coffee is beginning to frown and stares at Captain Force kinda squint-eyed.

Spoiler:

The Captain leans forward, frowning, her eyes turning to slits, "You see now why we're after Theorycraft? That vigilante's a menace. Something needs to be done about him - and soon."

"No, thats something else which doesn't add up. Theorycraft doesn't come off as exactly sane, but in a city of at least several hundred thousand ponies, he is still, after all just one. I find it hard to believe that the New Orreigns police department wouldn't have better things to do than to catch just a singular pony."

OOC:Coffee still has his truth detecting spell up, right.
Cardbo
Cardbo

Back to top Go down

Post  XandZero2 Sat Dec 29, 2012 7:49 pm

In the University...

Captain Force looks a little taken aback. Then she looks ticked. "What?! You think capturing Theorycraft is the only thing the NOPPD has on its mind right now?" She shakes her head and laughs indignantly, "No. Of course not. There's still plenty more we've been dealing with. Keeping the peace between the Zebra and Pony populations, rooting out illegal sugar-smuggling operations, dealing with that crazy string of robberies that's been plaguing the city... There's plenty more where that came from too - but that doesn't mean we should just ignore him and let that crazy vigilante run free in the streets."

Spoiler:

"And as for Lock... Well..." Force shrugs, "Did I say he specifically told me you'd left with Theorycraft? If I did, guess I mispoke."

Spoiler:

"It's true. Not likely that he'd stay awake long enough to give me a message or something - but you forget." Force points an accusing hoof at you, "-He could've informed me with a spell easily enough... Something he could've cast in the seconds before he blacked out."

Spoiler:

"And that's exactly what he did." The Captain nods, regaining her composure. "He used a type of spell..." Force pauses for a moment, "What did that big doofus call it again? A... uh... psychic... print... spell or something."

Spoiler:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Out on the Street...

After hearing confirmation from Blade, Beauty nods, her horn glowing with a rose red aura once again. You feel a familiar caress slip across your body, and it's that same warm, soothing feeling that you remember - one that sends a thrill of excitement running up and down your spine even now.

When it's over, just like last time, you find yourself perfectly dry.

She looks you up and down again, then smiles, "Much better. Now that that's taken care of, if your sure you're okay with going back to my place Blade," She watches you curiously for a moment, then nods, "It isn't too far from here. I'll show you the way."

Beauty takes the first few steps forward, then motions for you to follow. As the two of you start out at a leisurely trot down back down Bon Bon, Beauty snickers. "You know Blade? This is the second time in one day I've had to use my quick-dry spell on you. If this keeps up, I just might have to start charging."

Then on a slightly more serious note, she adds, "You really take your duties seriously though, don't you? I know the Mayor mentioned it earlier today, but honestly, if you ever wanted a spot on the Pegasus Weather Defense Force, they could use somepony like you. I think it'd be good for the whole team to have somepony who really understands what that job's all about. -Of course, Captain Airborne would be thrilled," Beauty rolls her eyes, "but I'm sure even he would come to appreciate what you could offer the team... Given time."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

After Chitin reminded W2 that she, Whisper, and Gleeda would be seeing them all again soon, that seemed to be enough to calm her down. She and the other board members said their good byes - at least for the time being - and then Crony helped Chitin with her gifts, leading the three of you outside to a gold-plated Gas-Guzzler parked out on the curb.

It's dark outside as you exit the Labyrinth's United building, the sun already having set within the last hour. Packing the gifts in the trunk, Crony then rushes around to the side door, opens it, and bows low again, allowing the three of you to pile into the GG. The inside of the contraption reminds you of a stage coach, only roomier and full of cushy seating. You notice it even comes complete with it's own mini-bar and fridge!

Crony shuts the door after you've all slipped in, then racing around to the front and slipping into the drivers seat, he begins adjusting mirrors as he glances back at you, "So where to madams? The Grand Taurus, the tour, or your old domicile to get your things?"

Spoiler:
XandZero2
XandZero2
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Sat Dec 29, 2012 8:02 pm

Whisper looks over at Chitin since, apparently Chitin has some idea of what she wants to be doing.

Whisper has been wearing hers for a while now since Chitin put them on her before.
Ramsus
Ramsus

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Sat Dec 29, 2012 8:29 pm

Gleeda was wearing the glasses offered, having put them on snice they were given and didn't yet think to remove them. And she just shrugs to the choice of where to go. "Wherever they want to head to first I'll just go along for the ride."
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr Blight Sat Dec 29, 2012 9:21 pm

Chitin thought for a moment. "We'll drop by Whispers and pick up her things, then take that tour on the way to the Grand Taurus to drop it all off. Then maybe we can pay Coffee a visit at the university?"
((Chitin's been wearing her sunglasses pretty much the whole time.))
Dr Blight
Dr Blight
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Cardbo Sat Dec 29, 2012 9:24 pm

XandZero2 wrote:In the University...

Captain Force looks a little taken aback. Then she looks ticked. "What?! You think capturing Theorycraft is the only thing the NOPPD has on its mind right now?" She shakes her head and laughs indignantly, "No. Of course not. There's still plenty more we've been dealing with. Keeping the peace between the Zebra and Pony populations, rooting out illegal sugar-smuggling operations, dealing with that crazy string of robberies that's been plaguing the city... There's plenty more where that came from too - but that doesn't mean we should just ignore him and let that crazy vigilante run free in the streets."

"And as for Lock... Well..." Force shrugs, "Did I say he specifically told me you'd left with Theorycraft? If I did, guess I mispoke."

"It's true. Not likely that he'd stay awake long enough to give me a message or something - but you forget." Force points an accusing hoof at you, "-He could've informed me with a spell easily enough... Something he could've cast in the seconds before he blacked out."

"And that's exactly what he did." The Captain nods, regaining her composure. "He used a type of spell..." Force pauses for a moment, "What did that big doofus call it again? A... uh... psychic... print... spell or something."

"Psychic Imprint spell?"

OOC:Is Coffee aware of something like that? What would it do?
Roll(1d20)+17:
14,+17
Total:31

"Ok. Fair enough. The way you were talking earlier it seemed like Theorycraft was the number one threat the city was facing."

Coffee frowned a second. "Now before I say this, I'm not saying I don't sympathize with Lock N' Key's and Crowd Control's problems, but I'm going to have to ask for money back. Quite frankly, city living with 0 bits and not knowing when payday is rather difficult."
Cardbo
Cardbo

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Sat Dec 29, 2012 11:11 pm

"Coffee?" Gleeda said confused. "Um... Who's that... Ah... It is a who, you're talking about, right? Not some drink shop that happens to be at the uni..."
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Yawnmon Sun Dec 30, 2012 10:08 pm

XandZero2 wrote:She looks you up and down again, then smiles, "Much better. Now that that's taken care of, if your sure you're okay with going back to my place Blade," She watches you curiously for a moment, then nods, "It isn't too far from here. I'll show you the way."

Beauty takes the first few steps forward, then motions for you to follow. As the two of you start out at a leisurely trot down back down Bon Bon, Beauty snickers. "You know Blade? This is the second time in one day I've had to use my quick-dry spell on you. If this keeps up, I just might have to start charging."

Then on a slightly more serious note, she adds, "You really take your duties seriously though, don't you? I know the Mayor mentioned it earlier today, but honestly, if you ever wanted a spot on the Pegasus Weather Defense Force, they could use somepony like you. I think it'd be good for the whole team to have somepony who really understands what that job's all about. -Of course, Captain Airborne would be thrilled," Beauty rolls her eyes, "but I'm sure even he would come to appreciate what you could offer the team... Given time."
"Hmm, if you start charging then I might need to take you up on that job offer," he says jokingly while walking by her side.

"But yeah, weather control is more important than some pegasi give it credit for. After all not just everypony can go around doing it and one unscheduled rain storm could ruin somepony's day. I'd be happy to help the PWDF out when I can, but I did come here on vacation so I'd prefer something part-time if that would be alright. Working together with Rain Light and being able to keep an eye on Airborne would definitely be some nice benefits though," he says with a big grin on his face.
Yawnmon
Yawnmon
Very Special Somepony
Very Special Somepony

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 32 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 18 ... 32  Next