Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Pony

+3
LoganAura
Ramsus
Whiteeyes
7 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Kingdom Pony - Page 4 Empty Re: Kingdom Pony

Post  thematthew Tue Jan 08, 2013 6:07 pm

Broken Promise takes "flight" towards the cockpit, giving the impression that she was not actually intended to fly, "I've trained hard to be ready for this!"
thematthew
thematthew
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Retrokinesis Tue Jan 08, 2013 6:13 pm

"If I may, where is it we're going anyway?" Heartbreaker asks to no one in particular. "Did Princess Celestia have somewhere in mind where we should start? I'm not exactly an expert on transdimensional travel. . . "
Retrokinesis
Retrokinesis
Very Special Somepony
Very Special Somepony

Back to top Go down

Post  Caden2112 Tue Jan 08, 2013 6:20 pm

"I figured the basic plan is just go from world to world at first, someone's bound to have seen her...Alicorns who can control the night and all are fairly rare...Unless someone has a better plan?" She took flight as well, flying up into the cockpit with Promise since it seemed the easiest way to get in the ship as she drifted a bit lazily...This was easier for her, maybe she could teach Promise later...But that was for later, as well...So many things she needed to take care of now!
Caden2112
Caden2112
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Whiteeyes Tue Jan 08, 2013 7:34 pm

Snipe notices a tarp he can use to wrap up the friuit, and Heart brings over the fruit sh's gathered. Fang comes in with a large arm load, bragging about his win as Heart nods politly and helps tie the tarp down. A typical scene with the friends, nothing out of the ordinary. Elsewhere, the coming stomr seems more ominous. Vision notices that the thunder has a distinct beat to it, almost like a drum line with a pattern of one, one-two, pause, one, one-two, pause, one-two one-two, pause, and then cycling back to the start. That definatly doesn't sound normal. No natural storm was rhythmic. Something was ver wrong.

******************++
"Awwww, well I guess if you guys have to go you have to go. Anyway, just so you know, fuel goes in here." Pinkie says, indicating a cylindrical piece near the engines, which has a small circle in it that she moves aside revealing an opening to the fuel chamber. She points to a large rectangular block next. "That's the storage area. This baby is already fueld and ready to fly, but since we don't know how long it'll take I've put in five barrels of fuel. This baby runs on a mixture of pure magic, suggar, rainbows, coffee, LSD,, and energy drinks. In case of emergency, a barrel of fuel may be detonated to deal moderate damage to a small continent. Needless to say, don't play around with the fuel. Oh right, job to do!" she notes, using the balloons that have been tied around her the whole time to float back up to the control booth. The doors to the hanger open, revealing a launch runway waiting beyond. "Whenever you're ready, just get in to launch! Good luck! Oh, and if you find any neat parties, be sure to tell me about it! The ship has a radio that usually works!"
Whiteeyes
Whiteeyes
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Tue Jan 08, 2013 8:09 pm

Vision goes and tries to find everypony and tell them about the events, in particular instructing them to listen to the storm and pointing out the rhythm.
Ramsus
Ramsus
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

Back to top Go down

Post  thematthew Tue Jan 08, 2013 9:25 pm

Broken Promise climbed into the cockpit and began preparing for launch, "Mares and Gentlecolts, this is your pilot speaking, I'm going to have to ask everypony to please go to their seats and prepare for takeoff. Today we're going to be going to worlds you can't even imagine, and will be tracking down our missing princess. Please keep your seatbacks and tray tables in the fully upright and locked position and listen to the safety demonstration." After a brief pause, "Now that you are acquainted with the safety features of this G.U.M.M.I. ship I hope you enjoy the flight, and our in flight movie."

Last edited by thematthew on Wed Jan 09, 2013 3:06 am; edited 1 time in total
thematthew
thematthew
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Retrokinesis Tue Jan 08, 2013 9:30 pm

Considering he lacks wings, Heartbreaker trots up the ramp into the ship and stumbles around looking for the door to the cockpit while Broken Promise's instructions play over the PA. He opens the door and takes a seat. "Ready when you are! Where are we headed first, Cap'm?" he beams. He was quite excited to see what this ship could do.
Retrokinesis
Retrokinesis
Very Special Somepony
Very Special Somepony

Back to top Go down

Post  Caden2112 Tue Jan 08, 2013 9:43 pm

"...So no safety features, got it." Arcane blinked, taking a seat and trying to prepare for takeoff...She was excited, nervous, curious...She wanted to see what it could do, as well...If it could really get them from world to world...That was incredible...She had no real reason to doubt Pinkie, she supposed, it was just jitters.
Caden2112
Caden2112
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  thematthew Wed Jan 09, 2013 2:11 pm

As Broken Promise finishes the takeoff procedures, and puts the rubber chicken back, she answers Heartbreaker's question with the oh so confidence inspiring "You mean I have a choice of where to go? I figured I could just push autopilot after I get it airborne, you know trust luck or some such."
thematthew
thematthew
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  LoganAura Fri Jan 11, 2013 4:31 am

Snipe, being about as musically inclined as the next pony (that being said only sort of) notices the rhythm only after a few minutes of listening. "... Y-yeah, that's a bit... creepy..." He shook a little glancing side to side and yawning loudly. "Oh, w-wow I'm tired." he chuckles, glancing to the house. "I-I think I'm going to go to bed now bye." Snipe dashes to his room and hides himself under his bed, shaking like a leaf.
LoganAura
LoganAura
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Whiteeyes Fri Jan 11, 2013 4:49 am

"Yeah, that is weird." Tide admits, scratching his head and looking around, as if he could spot the source of the sound if he looked hard enough.

Heart looked more than a little worried herself. "That's not too weird right? I mean, it could be a coincidence right?"

Before anypony can get Fang's take on the situation, the wind suddenly kicks up massively. In fact, a windstorm sets itself almost perfectly down in the center of the island. As the winds build, Fang is literally fling through the sky to who knows where. Heart and Vision, being the next two lightest, are flung as well as the winds kick into overdrive. Soon even Tide is blown away.

The roof is ripped off the tree fort that the kids all share, and Snipe finds himself exposed to the elements just as the wind dies down. Though it is still blowing strong, and the whirlwind in the center of the island persists, the actual wind velocity has been reduced to that of a typical storm. Looking out, Snipe could almost swear he saw a shadow deep within the storm...move....

Vision finds herself flung to the south eastern section of the island, near one of the island's wing tips. She doesn't "see" anypony else in the area, but it almost seems like something is moving in the shadows, just out of sight...

"Right, the autopilot. About that, funny stor. See, I sorta haven't completed it yet. I was too busy installing a working bathroom, I figured that was more important at the time, and I didn't know we'd wind up using it NOW. But hey, don't worry, I installed most of the navigation systems, and you're the best qualified pilot we've got. I have total confidence in your ability to pilot this mission successfully Promise. Now go out there and make Pinkie proud!"
Whiteeyes
Whiteeyes
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  thematthew Fri Jan 11, 2013 4:57 am

Broken Promise sighs as she hits the ignition, "I guess that means we're going...pause for dramatic effect this way!" And attempts to take the G.U.M.M.I. in a seemingly random direction.
thematthew
thematthew
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  LoganAura Fri Jan 11, 2013 4:59 am

Snipe, although scared, flaps his wings and heads towards the storm, slingshot in hoof. If it's a pegasus or something doing this, maybe...
LoganAura
LoganAura
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Fri Jan 11, 2013 5:38 am

"Oh yeah Heart. Just a coincidence I'm sure." Vision says sarcastically to herself as she picks herself up and dusts the sand off of her robes. Then she sets off trying to track down this thing she can sense out there.

Perception: 16 + 5 (well drat, at least it wasn't a 3) = 21
Ramsus
Ramsus

Back to top Go down

Post  Caden2112 Fri Jan 11, 2013 2:21 pm

"Well, it's better than any plan we got...We just need to keep an eye out for anything unusual as we pass by, and investigate...Even if Luna's not involved, it'll help us try to figure out what's going on, and we might encounter someone who's seen her..." Arcane stated...She wasn't as optimistic about this plan as she'd been a few moments ago, but still, they really had no definate leads at the moment...She trotted about for a moment, thinking.
Caden2112
Caden2112
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Retrokinesis Sat Jan 12, 2013 9:09 pm

"I like this plan more now. Cruise around different worlds, meet interesting ponies, drink their cider, and spread the glory of Celestia. . ." He leans back in his chair and grins at Arcane. "What's the worst that could happen!" Speaking of cider, he was awfully curious what kind of amenities this contraption had. He swept his gaze around the room looking for anything that stuck out.

Spoiler:

Last edited by Retrokinesis on Sun Jan 13, 2013 12:30 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : didn't have my die for the roll)
Retrokinesis
Retrokinesis
Very Special Somepony
Very Special Somepony

Back to top Go down

Post  Whiteeyes Fri Jan 18, 2013 1:38 pm

Vision, looking around, quickly finds the source of the disturbance. A moving pool of shadows. The pool stops, and suddenly what looks like part of a head sticks out, staring at her with bright, solid yellow eyes! Upon seeing her, it shoots twords her. Rising up from the pool is a vaguely pony shaped creature, its body completely black and it's form oddly rounded, with no real sharp angles. Its ears are long, wavy, and floppy. It suddenly lunges at Vision, but she instinctively manages to dodge out of the way...just in time for two more of those shadow pools to show up and start turning into pony things.

It was at this point that Vision heard a voice crying out from...inside herself? You who have sight beyond sight, grab hold and clear the darkness that blinds others! at here is a pulse of light and suddenly before her is...a giant key? No, somehow, she instinctively knows it's a weapon, and it's hers.

[Aquired Kingdom Key]
(Roll Initiative)

——————

As Snipe flys towards the storm, it becomes obvious that it isn't a Pegasus at the center of the storm. The shape is all wrong, not to mention the sheer massive size of the thing. Before he can get any closer however, a roaring sound from behind causes him to instinctively dodge as a ball of fire zoomed through the space that he was in. Looking back he sees…a floating head! With a cone hat and a piece of red cloth dangling beneath it...what?! Before he can figure it out a second one, this time with blue cloth dangling below, appears in front of him and unleashes a blast of ice, forcing Snipe to dive down. Before he can fully recover a third one, in yellow this time, appears and shoots a bolt of lightning at him. At this point, it's clear that unless he does something about them he's not going anywhere, but it's not like his slingshot will do any good against these things...

You who pierce to the heart of matters, pierce the veil of deception that shrouds Hearts! Where did that voice come from? And why was his slingshot glowing. Suddenly, the slingshot wasn't a slingshot nymore, but some sort of key thing? A key…weapon. Ah, that should make things more fair.

[Aquired Butterfly Key]
(Roll Initiative)

As Pinkie watched them fly off, she smiled and waved. As soon as they were out of sight however, she imediatly stopped. "Well that's a relief. I wasn't sure how much longer I could do that..."

Meanwhile on the GUMMI, Heartbreaker had found a pair of bathrooms (stalion and mare), a set of bunk beds, a tennis court, a swimming pool, a small library, and an aquarium, but no fridge or even kitchen. How all this fit into a ship that looked like it was smaller than the pool, he had no idea.
Whiteeyes
Whiteeyes
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  thematthew Fri Jan 18, 2013 2:39 pm

Broken Promise waves to Pinky as the GUMMI flies away, then looks back into the cabin, "So... does anypony want to sing a song? I've heard it builds friendship and is a great way to reduce stress."
thematthew
thematthew
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Caden2112 Fri Jan 18, 2013 3:02 pm

"I can't think of any good songs off the top of my head, but if you know one, I'll sing along. It beats awkwardly staring at each other until something happens." Arcane nodded, looking about the ship, trying to figure out how the magic that powered it worked...Preferably without breaking things...

Spoiler:
Caden2112
Caden2112
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Retrokinesis Fri Jan 18, 2013 3:12 pm

Heartbreaker's jaw drops progressively lower and lower as he explores the impossible geometries of the ship. He shakes it off and walks back to the cabin. "So...did you know our ship is basically a miniature city? Tennis court, pool, fish, even a library, Arcane. I'm sure there's something fun there for you. No kitchen I can find, though, so I suppose we'll be dining out and experiencing the culinary delights of each world!" He didn't look disappointed. "Although...bunk beds? Really? What were they thinking?"
Retrokinesis
Retrokinesis
Very Special Somepony
Very Special Somepony

Back to top Go down

Post  Caden2112 Fri Jan 18, 2013 3:17 pm

"Well, it was the pool or individual beds, you know, clearly the pool won out. Besides, I can take top bunk, I can fly and all." She gave a bit of a grin, looking over at Heartbreaker for a moment..."Wait. You're serious, aren't you...? Okay, -now- I really need to figure out how this thing works...Can you imagine what being able to bend space like this would do for living conditions...!?"
Caden2112
Caden2112
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  thematthew Fri Jan 18, 2013 3:25 pm

"Of course it has bunk beds, they're only the most fun beds in the whole wide world!" Broken Promise says with a big grin, "And books, really? Why would you want to spend your time reading those. If Pinky were here she'd be all like 'books? Why would you spend time reading books when you could be spending time with your new very best friends in the whole wide world that you could ever in a thousand years have made! You know, or something like that."
thematthew
thematthew
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  LoganAura Fri Jan 18, 2013 3:54 pm

Snipe grabs his Key weapon, stares at it for a few seconds, and mostly shrugs it off, aiming at the three in front of him and gulping.

Spoiler:

Last edited by LoganAura on Fri Jan 18, 2013 4:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
LoganAura
LoganAura
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Fri Jan 18, 2013 4:33 pm

Vision takes up the key, swings it a few times to get a feel for it, and says to the weird things before her, "Three versus one? That's hardly fair. You should have brought backup."

Initiative: 15

Combat Talents
Spoiler:
Ramsus
Ramsus

Back to top Go down

Post  LoganAura Fri Jan 18, 2013 10:54 pm

Snipe takes aim at the three shadowy figures in front of him, aiming the key like he would a gun. (Gather energy)

Spoiler:

Last edited by LoganAura on Sat Jan 19, 2013 9:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
LoganAura
LoganAura
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next