Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*Official Handbooks* in One Easy Location!

+11
Paper Shadow
kingofsouls
Zarhon
Lapis-Lazily
Dusk Raven
thematthew
ZamuelNow
Grey Pen The Flawed
Stairc -Dan Felder
SilentBelle
Philadelphus
15 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

*Official Handbooks* in One Easy Location! - Page 3 Empty Re: *Official Handbooks* in One Easy Location!

Post  Philadelphus Mon Oct 06, 2014 3:25 am

Alright! All notes have been converted to footnotes in all documents (barring a few cases where the note was no longer necessary). While I was at it I also fixed a whole host of minor typos and formatting peccadilloes.
Philadelphus
Philadelphus
Designer
Designer

Back to top Go down

*Official Handbooks* in One Easy Location! - Page 3 Empty Re: *Official Handbooks* in One Easy Location!

Post  GamerGoddessDin Mon Oct 06, 2014 5:38 am

I got all the Pony Tales and Living Legends books printed to PDF in their current forms aside from the Beta Boons file. I'll double check them and upload them to my favorite PDF sharing site later today. For now I must get some sleep. I'll post links here once I've uploaded them and double checked the limits on the PDF sharing site to make sure I can let you use the links for the primary download source for the PDF versions.
GamerGoddessDin
GamerGoddessDin
Very Important Pony
Very Important Pony

http://gameplayersdream.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ZamuelNow Mon Oct 06, 2014 2:25 pm

Philadelphus wrote:Alright! All notes have been converted to footnotes in all documents (barring a few cases where the note was no longer necessary). While I was at it I also fixed a whole host of minor typos and formatting peccadilloes.

Huh. That was far faster than expected. Guess I've got some skimming to do to see if there's any lingering typos. I know there's some I keep meaning to bring up but forget.
ZamuelNow
ZamuelNow
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

Back to top Go down

Post  GamerGoddessDin Wed Oct 08, 2014 4:13 am

Just now getting around to double checking and uploading the PDF copies. I'll get them checked now and upload them later on. Hopefully today after I sleep but.. we'll see what happens.

Boons-PonyTales.pdf: On Page 2 under Wondrous Treasure a comment asterisk remains without a footnote to match it.
OldBoons.pdf: Same problem as the PonyTales version.
ThePonyHandlersGuideDMingPonyTales.pdf: Completely unfixed. A fairly large number of important notes are MIA.

All other PonyTales/Living Legends books aside from the unchecked Beta Boons book have passed inspection and will be uploaded as soon as I can find time to do so.

EDIT: Files are now uploaded and are allowed to be used as primary download sources thanks to http://freepdfhosting.com/index.php

Combat Talents - Skype Version
Combat Talents - Tabletop Version
Combat Traits - Board Version
Combat Traits - Skype Version
Destinies
Living Legends
Living Legends Abilities
PonyTales Abilities
PonyTales - Players Handbook
The Treasure Trove - Combat Items for Tabletop
Treasure Trove - Skype Version

Last edited by GamerGoddessDin on Wed Oct 08, 2014 7:20 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added PDF Download Links)
GamerGoddessDin
GamerGoddessDin
Very Important Pony
Very Important Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Philadelphus Thu Oct 09, 2014 3:09 pm

GamerGoddessDin wrote:
Boons-PonyTales.pdf: On Page 2 under Wondrous Treasure a comment asterisk remains without a footnote to match it.
OldBoons.pdf: Same problem as the PonyTales version.
ThePonyHandlersGuideDMingPonyTales.pdf: Completely unfixed. A fairly large number of important notes are MIA.
Oh, right, I forgot to mention those. I found while going through the documents that I don't have edit privileges on those three documents. I'll bump Dan about that…though unless he feels like re-adding those missing notes they're probably gone as I have no idea what they were.
Philadelphus
Philadelphus
Designer
Designer

Back to top Go down

Post  GamerGoddessDin Thu Oct 09, 2014 6:59 pm

I think I still have my hard copy from the time I got it to print the notes around here somewhere. I'll see if I can find it and scan the notes for you.
GamerGoddessDin
GamerGoddessDin
Very Important Pony
Very Important Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Philadelphus Mon Oct 13, 2014 12:40 am

Well, turns out getting access to the DM's Handbook made all the missing notes show up, so they've now been converted to footnotes (along with fixing some random cases of wrong-sized font). The Boons documents have also been fixed.
Philadelphus
Philadelphus
Designer
Designer

Back to top Go down

Post  GamerGoddessDin Mon Oct 13, 2014 1:43 am

Got the new versions of those 3 documents printed to PDF. I'll check and upload them later. Once I get them uploaded I'll make a new post with links to all of the books in PDF format. I can keep the PDFs up to date if whoever updates the Google Doc version PMs me on here to let me know which ones have been updated. The same links will continue to be correct between versions so if you wanted to go ahead and put the PDFs I've already uploaded into the OP you could. I may see about editing the PDFs to contain a header on the first pages saying when they were last updated too.
GamerGoddessDin
GamerGoddessDin
Very Important Pony
Very Important Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  GamerGoddessDin Mon Oct 13, 2014 2:00 pm

Here are the last 3 PDFs:

Boons - Living Legends
Boons - PonyTales
The Ponyhandler's Guide: DMing PonyTales

I still might add a "Last Updated header to the files but it'll wait until the next update for each file.
GamerGoddessDin
GamerGoddessDin
Very Important Pony
Very Important Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Philadelphus Tue Oct 14, 2014 3:07 pm

Great, thanks. I've added all the PDF links to the first post.
Philadelphus
Philadelphus
Designer
Designer

Back to top Go down

Post  GamerGoddessDin Thu Oct 16, 2014 5:29 am

While it's not REQUIRED by the rules of the hosting site it is requested that we mention/credit them for hosting the files. Seeing as how they only charge like $5 USD to upload unlimited PDF files permanently per user it seems more than fair to put a thanks to http://freepdfhosting.com in the OP as well.
GamerGoddessDin
GamerGoddessDin
Very Important Pony
Very Important Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Philadelphus Fri Oct 17, 2014 4:18 am

Fair enough, I've added a liink.
Philadelphus
Philadelphus
Designer
Designer

Back to top Go down

Post  Lyereea Fri Jul 24, 2015 5:22 pm

I do not see any links Wanderlust PDF files in the main post. I am wondering as to why.

EDIT: Nvm, my browser was being all funky

Lyereea
Cutie Mark Crusader
Cutie Mark Crusader

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Wed Nov 09, 2022 8:24 pm

The keen-eyed among you may have looked through the Living Legends Abilities Handbook and notice a collection of discrepancies between it and the Pony Tales Abilities. When thinking about this, I only thought this would extend to the changes I have made, as I do not have access to edit the Living Legends Abilities page to port them over, but looking through it there was a surprising high amount. Like, there was no Living Legends version of Pinkie's Interrogation at all. I have created a copy of the LL Abilities page to fix any oddities between the two versions and relish in another opportunity to remove Heart of Courage from the game. I have also fixed some more general little gramatical errors that are either found only in the LL version or in both LL and PT, as well as remove the general information found at the top of the Living Legends document which is found in the Player's Handbook anyway.

Below you can find a link to this Updated Abilities document, as well as a copy of the Living Legends Player's Handbook that links to the Updated Abilities document, so you don't have to instruct players to not use the one found in the normal Handbook by sending them this Handbook instead. Also you can find an overview changelog spoilered below. Changes mentioning "Wording" refer to minor fixes to the wording of an abilities, "Footnote" refers to adding a Footnote an ability has in the PT document but not in the LL document, and more meaningful changes have a brief description referring to what was changed.

Living Legends and Pony Tales shares all other Handbooks except Boons, which seem mostly the same outside of Living Legends not having the Orbital Friendship Cannon, so keep that in mind.

Living Legends Updated Abilities
Living Legends Player's Handbook (with Updated Abilities links)

Abilities Handbook Changelog:
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3