Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

About my slow down of posts

2 posters

Go down

About my slow down of posts Empty About my slow down of posts

Post  Xel Unknown Tue Jul 09, 2013 11:14 pm

For those who are wondering why I've been without posting in any campaign for about the last week. It's because of a mix of three things:

1) Game burnout, I'm not sure what to say about this fact other then I DON'T plan nor wish to drop any campaigns I am in, but of late I've been feeling a big burnt from all the games I am playing in. I'm not totally sure what I'm going to do about it, other then I'm trying to just soldier through it. Despite how I've ended up stop posting and stuff... This burnout feeling has been going for about a month or so. I'd blame more the second factor to be a bigger reason for why I've stopped posting.

2) I got Animal Crossing: New Leaf, last wensday, and since then, it has taken a great deal of my time out of me becuase of this game being just that much fun. This time was normally used for posting. So yeah, I'm working on trying to level off my playing to better fix things on that front. But it has been something that's taken my time away.

3) I've also been doing other things online, these stuff seemed easer on myself to do, such as just watching stuff on youtube for the lulz or whatever. Which also drained the rest of the times away from game playing on the forum.

Also as a side note, thanks to the New Leaf stuff... my sleep cycile has been put a little out of whack leading me to lose even more time out of the day there it feels...

So then, now that those factors are now known, I hope to somehow get back to posting asap, but I can't promise, when I'd be posting next. For that I am sorry... I hope to fix these personal problems as fast as I can.
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

http://us3.herozerogame.com/?resource_request=23219_2_1

Back to top Go down

About my slow down of posts Empty Re: About my slow down of posts

Post  Cardbo Tue Jul 09, 2013 11:22 pm

Understand completely. If you try to do too many games at once, it really drains your creativity.
Cardbo
Cardbo
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum