Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Allele Science Laboratories IC

+2
Paper Shadow
Colter Bolt
6 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Allele Science Laboratories IC - Page 3 Empty Needin' a four-shot half-caf venti no-foam soy latte

Post  SparkImpulse Mon Aug 26, 2013 1:40 am

Sparky is actually interested about where the shared dragon came from, but if there are no stairs that way, it might explain why they came this way.

"Hey." I say to the floating swimmer. I struggle to fly* up to the diamond dog's eye level with my still-tired wings and fuzzy head, so I can explain to the other new guy. Gal. Thing. that "We appear to be going this way." I point a skinny leg down the hall.

Spark stares for a time, and says "So, only my friends can call me Sparky. But if stuff is a screwed up down here as I think they are?" Spark Impulse conspiratorially tips his head. "We're gonna need all the help we can get just to get outta here. So don't eat me because then you wouldn't have nobody to play detect the magical trap."

Spark offers a hoof-bump, then after that's resolved he lands, and follows the king, asking "Hey, so. Like? What should I call you. Call me Sparky. Or call me whatever you like, hey? Just not late for dinner." He nervously chuckles.

*fly check if desired:

Last edited by SparkImpulse on Mon Aug 26, 2013 1:23 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Glad I didn't try to stay up too long.)
SparkImpulse
SparkImpulse
Very Special Somepony
Very Special Somepony

Back to top Go down

Allele Science Laboratories IC - Page 3 Empty Re: Allele Science Laboratories IC

Post  Cardbo Mon Aug 26, 2013 2:06 am

SparkImpulse wrote:

Spark offers a hoof-bump, then after that's resolved he lands, and follows the king, asking "Hey, so. Like? What should I call you. Call me Sparky. Or call me whatever you like, hey? Just not late for dinner." He nervously chuckles.
"Call me Mallow.  No.  Wait. That that was the puffy white, thing.  Marrow.  Call me Marrow."

Last edited by Cardbo on Wed Aug 28, 2013 12:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Cardbo
Cardbo
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

Back to top Go down

Allele Science Laboratories IC - Page 3 Empty Re: Allele Science Laboratories IC

Post  Ramsus Mon Aug 26, 2013 2:15 am

Thirteen just stares at the fist bump having no idea what to do with that. "Sure, I won't eat you. I am Thirteen. Can I call that one Later For Dinner?" Thirteen replies and points to the minotaur dog.
Ramsus
Ramsus

Back to top Go down

Post  tygerburningbright Mon Aug 26, 2013 6:09 pm

The Dragons give a collective shrug. "Well We're A""Su" There moment of glaring by Ra at the other two before a sigh. "Ra. Anyway either eat now or take it with you because the slime and the robot griffon are leaving us behind. The sisters then begin to chase after the leaving creatures.
tygerburningbright
tygerburningbright

Back to top Go down

Allele Science Laboratories IC - Page 3 Empty That was a pony once. You must remember this.

Post  SparkImpulse Mon Aug 26, 2013 6:30 pm

Spark realizes Thirteen is serious, and starts to protest out of old habits, and deference to old duties. Mouth open, he thinks a moment, then lowers his hoof.

Shaking his head, he mumbles under his breath yeah, things are as screwed up as I figured they were.

Aloud, he says "Good to meetcha ASuRa. At least I hope so. Yo Alacrity! You able to talk yet or are you still in a reboot cycle?
SparkImpulse
SparkImpulse
Very Special Somepony
Very Special Somepony

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Tue Aug 27, 2013 10:07 pm

Cranial turns his head around like an owl to face Sparky as he continues to move. After quickly muttering how some psychological profiles have been named and updated, he replies "I can speak. Can I help you?"
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Allele Science Laboratories IC - Page 3 Empty I think he talks to cover his nervousness.

Post  SparkImpulse Wed Aug 28, 2013 12:19 am

Paper Shadow wrote:Cranial [says] "I can speak. Can I help you?"
"This is, like, the ritual of the naming. We're passing business cards around so we know what to shout when we're being eaten alive by flying piranha. I'm Spark Impulse, royal guard." His green eyes drop suddenly, and he has to shift his focus to his left, and right, a couple times before he can try to look at the amplified griffon again. "Retired guard. Currently the stealth expert. Cantcha tell?" Spark tries a show-tunes pose very briefly before continuing to walk. "What do you want to be called?"

He waves a hoof at the rest of the party while explaining "And remember we can all hear you so if you want specialized names let us know so, like, I call you joe and Kingy calls you Bob. Or whatever."
SparkImpulse
SparkImpulse
Very Special Somepony
Very Special Somepony

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Wed Aug 28, 2013 12:52 am

"Psychological Profile Updated. You may call me Cranial Crack." Cranial offers a robotic claw for anyone who wishes to shake it...
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  Cardbo Wed Aug 28, 2013 1:41 am

Paper Shadow wrote:"Psychological Profile Updated. You may call me Cranial Crack." Cranial offers a robotic claw for anyone who wishes to shake it...
Without changing direction, Marrow's eyes swing around to face "Crane-ial you say? As in the bird? Good to meet you." He extends a pseudopod, that shakes Cranial's claw. "Ah! I see you're real as well."
Cardbo
Cardbo

Back to top Go down

Allele Science Laboratories IC - Page 3 Empty uninstalling boredom. Adding adventure.

Post  SparkImpulse Fri Aug 30, 2013 4:27 am

Ordinarily, shaking hooves with a griffon's clawed hand would, at least, be awkward. But Spark has done this before, in his professional life. It's just awkward because he's not used to, completely, his skinny little llama legs.

"Okay. So, I'm jonesin' for coffee. Heck at this rate I'll be ready for bed by the time I find any."

Spark Impulse will hover himself aloft, and fly ahead at a fair clip, until something changes his actions. Things he's looking for are:

• scenery or creatures he thinks he should interact with,
  • Stairs (up or down, actually)
  • things that are trying to eat him,
  • or he's more than about forty feet from whoever has taken about third place behind ... Marrow? Cranial? Can't tell yet.

then again, maybe he's walking now:
SparkImpulse
SparkImpulse
Very Special Somepony
Very Special Somepony

Back to top Go down

Post  Colter Bolt Fri Sep 06, 2013 1:18 am

Sparks flies for a second before crashing down onto the tiled floor. As he half-crawls, half-walks after the flying donkey, he spots a door with a sign that says service hatch on it.
Colter Bolt
Colter Bolt
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3