Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Many Worlds of Pony Tales!: Or, what is this place and why am I here?

2 posters

Go down

Welcome to The Many Worlds of Pony Tales!: Or, what is this place and why am I here? Empty Welcome to The Many Worlds of Pony Tales!: Or, what is this place and why am I here?

Post  Pingcode Fri Sep 13, 2013 11:15 pm

Welcome to the Many Worlds of Pony Tales!
Or: Where am I, what year is it?

This forum is the place to work on design elements strongly linked to specific settings and flavours, where Pony Tales resolves its endless potential into particular arrangements for My Little Pony.

What should go here:
- Campaign Setting Source Documents. Documents detailing specific settings, the approaches to running the settings, and any deviations from the Pony Tales base mechanics.
- Setting Specific Mechanics. Mechanical changes to the base pony tales mechanics, to offer more setting-tailored mechanics and improve the feel of the setting.
- Adaptations. Work on adapting material from other systems into Pony Tales.

This particular subforum is in its early days, so don't feel this list is exhaustive - if it doesn't fit in any of the development forums, this forum is the place. This may change in future, but for now it serves as the place for any and all setting-oriented design.
Pingcode
Pingcode
Technical Administrator
Technical Administrator

Back to top Go down

Welcome to The Many Worlds of Pony Tales!: Or, what is this place and why am I here? Empty Re: Welcome to The Many Worlds of Pony Tales!: Or, what is this place and why am I here?

Post  Philadelphus Fri Sep 27, 2013 5:38 am

So, if I were working on a setting a thousand years before the show for an upcoming campaign I plan to run, this would be the place to put source setting documents and such for other potentially interested GMs?
Philadelphus
Philadelphus
Designer
Designer

Back to top Go down

Welcome to The Many Worlds of Pony Tales!: Or, what is this place and why am I here? Empty Re: Welcome to The Many Worlds of Pony Tales!: Or, what is this place and why am I here?

Post  Pingcode Fri Sep 27, 2013 9:57 am

Absolutely.
Pingcode
Pingcode
Technical Administrator
Technical Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum