Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LL - A World of Monsters (We are...wait for it...no longer recruiting!)

+7
Fury of the Tempest
Paper Shadow
Lapis-Lazily
Z2
Dusk Raven
Marona
AProcrastinatingWriter
11 posters

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

LL - A World of Monsters (We are...wait for it...no longer recruiting!) - Page 10 Empty Re: LL - A World of Monsters (We are...wait for it...no longer recruiting!)

Post  A1C Bronymous Mon Nov 04, 2013 2:34 am

So, what's everyone doing?
A1C Bronymous
A1C Bronymous
Air Commander, Equestrian Armies Pegasus Corps, Eastern Skies Command

Back to top Go down

LL - A World of Monsters (We are...wait for it...no longer recruiting!) - Page 10 Empty Re: LL - A World of Monsters (We are...wait for it...no longer recruiting!)

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Mon Nov 04, 2013 6:42 pm

Frankly I'd like to know that myself.

I mean I understand Marona won't be posting again soon, and you're doing the hunter-gathererer thing
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

Back to top Go down

Post  Dusk Raven Mon Nov 04, 2013 9:29 pm

I'm... just getting on board the train, I suppose?
Dusk Raven
Dusk Raven
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  mjh6 Mon Nov 04, 2013 9:55 pm

I'm still here. Just didn't think Alice had anything to say to that.
mjh6
mjh6
Newbie Designer
Newbie Designer

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Tue Nov 05, 2013 5:11 pm

I believe this message was meant for you guys...

Bronymous wrote:Ok, well I know I said it was a bad thing before, but I think now would be a good time to just... move along. Skip ahead to us getting on the train, since none of us have anything to apply to the situation, and the character drop kind of stalled us out. In this situation, where the DM needs the players to do something, but the players can't really do anything without some DM progression, it's probably the easiest option.
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Tue Nov 05, 2013 10:53 pm

Last post in the topic is edited to a minor extent to start skipping us ahead then. Fury is in, Marona is out. She will continue to exist as an NPC. To be perfectly clear, yes, the one who just walked in is Fury's character.

I'll be updating the main post, so to speak, with the new player soon enough.
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter

Back to top Go down

Post  A1C Bronymous Tue Nov 05, 2013 11:27 pm

Paper Shadow wrote:I believe this message was meant for you guys...

Bronymous wrote:Ok, well I know I said it was a bad thing before, but I think now would be a good time to just... move along. Skip ahead to us getting on the train, since none of us have anything to apply to the situation, and the character drop kind of stalled us out. In this situation, where the DM needs the players to do something, but the players can't really do anything without some DM progression, it's probably the easiest option.
Yeah.... where did I post that? I thought I did it here.
A1C Bronymous
A1C Bronymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Wed Nov 06, 2013 1:37 am

Bronymous wrote:
Paper Shadow wrote:I believe this message was meant for you guys...

Yeah.... where did I post that? I thought I did it here.
I foun' this lil' post walkin' around the Zilean's Revenge OOC, confusin' everyone since they were in a combat encounter an' no where near any trains...
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury of the Tempest Thu Nov 07, 2013 10:30 pm

Uh... not exactly sure what to do... my character isn't one to say hello to random strangers...
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post  A1C Bronymous Fri Nov 15, 2013 5:45 pm

I have news- I will be leaving for BMT December 3rd, and will be gone for two months. We'll have to work out how Leopold disappears, and then potentially comes back afterwards.
A1C Bronymous
A1C Bronymous

Back to top Go down

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Mon Nov 18, 2013 6:50 pm

I have seen your message. I...yeah. We will get that figured out.

I'm going to be honest; I'm at a bit of a loss about what to do here. No one wants to talk to the new guy and the new guy isn't wanting to talk to anyone, but the new guy has to be introduced, so something needs to happen here if we're still wanting to play this game.

AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter

Back to top Go down

Post  A1C Bronymous Tue Nov 19, 2013 12:15 am

I got nothing.
A1C Bronymous
A1C Bronymous

Back to top Go down

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Sat Nov 30, 2013 1:29 pm

Now that we're getting somewhere...

...assume that the ticket guy is going around taking tickets. That is to say, give your ticket to him and don't bother waiting on the response unless you specifically ask him a question. It's time for you guys to convince this guy to get with the party, or at least see what his story is or whatever.
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter

Back to top Go down

Post  A1C Bronymous Mon Dec 02, 2013 3:07 pm

Welp I'm off. Im certain you can find an appropriatedistraction for Leopold until I get back.
A1C Bronymous
A1C Bronymous

Back to top Go down

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Mon Dec 02, 2013 9:29 pm

I think I can, actually. Happy trails, pardner.

Anyway, Paper will be filling in Brony's spot until he gets back, though I've given him significant leeway re:when and where he makes his introduction. In the meantime, either more roleplay or a couple real world days, whichever is first, and either A) the train will reach Nut or B) an event besides that will happen.
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Fri Dec 06, 2013 6:05 am

Yes, Temporary Party Support, at your service...

Could anyone give me a rundown of what has happened or, more importantly, what is happening right now?
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Fri Dec 06, 2013 5:52 pm

Erm, the post said there was no one to be seen, so am I in a different carriage of the train and getting off now as well?
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Fri Dec 06, 2013 6:24 pm

Either that or hiding somewhere nearby.

Either that or hiding somewhere metaphorically nearby - that is, you aren't hiding but through coincidence no one has seen you yet.

Either that or you are up in the sky fighting a different monster that is about to drop you. You'll land nearby.

Or something else. Point is, you can be there, you're just not noticed yet. Yet.
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury of the Tempest Sat Dec 28, 2013 11:02 pm

I thought Arcantos was already in the alley...
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Sun Dec 29, 2013 1:06 am

I...don't remember writing anything contradictory to that, but I'll check and make sure.
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury of the Tempest Sun Dec 29, 2013 3:29 pm

Yeah... Arcantos went with the old man into the alley and is talking to the mayor right now.
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Sun Dec 29, 2013 3:39 pm

I think he was referring to my character when he said New Guy...
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Wed Jan 01, 2014 7:22 pm

Indeed he was...if he said "new guy".

Anyway, by my count, we need one more person to enter the alleyway so we can start. Am I off?
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter

Back to top Go down

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Fri Feb 07, 2014 12:53 am

Okay so

At this point, after several repeated successions of very little activity to none at all, it is obvious I am either doing something wrong, people don't want to play this game anymore for one reason or another (multiple past mistakes certainly being a possibility), or else we're just at a sticking point.

I'm tempted to just let the game die, because people haven't seemed enthusiastic about it for a while now (again, likely my fault with that fiasco a few months back), but at the same time I don't want to do so without any input from you guys. Or else letting you know there's the opportunity for input and waiting a few days. Especially since Bronymous just got back, and he might very well be wanting to get back into the swing of things, however awkward such might be at the current juncture.

So what do you guys think? Try and regroup? Attempt to get interested in this again? Start over? Let this game die and maybe - maybe - start a different game? What exactly is the best course of action here?
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury of the Tempest Fri Feb 07, 2014 12:54 am

I'm still interested, just haven't really had many leads or interactions possible here...
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next