Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Psychoneights

+3
ZamuelNow
Quietkal
Elacular
7 posters

Page 11 of 23 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17 ... 23  Next

Go down

Psychoneights - Page 11 Empty Re: Psychoneights

Post  ZamuelNow Thu Jun 19, 2014 9:21 pm

"So...Miracle, you want to stay in here or do you want to head out?"
ZamuelNow
ZamuelNow
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

Back to top Go down

Post  Elacular Thu Jun 19, 2014 10:42 pm

Cardbo wrote:Dart goes up to the structure and asks one of the students climbing.

"Hey.  What's inside?"

At Dart's voice one of them, an orange unicorn, nearly fell off the wall, but the violet Pegasus beside him caught him. She spoke up in a raspy but feminine voice. "You're firsties right? Well, 'scept for the n-verb-l. Anyway, you probably shouldn't be here. This is where 'Bow herds all the Censors. We're just doing some target practice on the noisy buckers."

ZamuelNow wrote:"So...Miracle, you want to stay in here or do you want to head out?"

Miracle shrugged. "S'not too much different. Not to me. Not to Levia either I don't think."
Elacular
Elacular
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Quietkal Fri Jun 20, 2014 2:18 am

Cloud follows Dart to the wall, and after the Pegasi's reply she says, "Censors?"
Quietkal
Quietkal
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  Cardbo Fri Jun 20, 2014 2:32 am

"And how do you do target practice anyway?"
Cardbo
Cardbo

Back to top Go down

Post  Elacular Fri Jun 20, 2014 2:48 am

The Unicorn sat up on the edge of the wall and looked down at the foals. "Censors are like...uh...your brains white blood cells. 'cept they grow back faster. They get ridda sick thoughts and keep ponies sane and keep out psychic invaders. Like...y'know, us."

The pegaus pulled herself a bit higher on the wall. "And we do target practice like THIS!"

A spinning ball of psychic energy appeared by her forehead and she blasted it into the enclosure. From inside, there is a dull blam and a strangled "Noooooo..."
Elacular
Elacular
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Cardbo Fri Jun 20, 2014 3:12 am

"Neat! How do you that?"
Cardbo
Cardbo

Back to top Go down

Post  ZamuelNow Sat Jun 21, 2014 7:46 pm

Marsh cringed a little bit when the older student attacked the censor. "Are you sure you should be doing that? I mean, if they keep out sick thoughts."
ZamuelNow
ZamuelNow

Back to top Go down

Post  Elacular Sat Jun 21, 2014 7:57 pm

The violet made didn't even look at the foals as she spoke to Marsh. "What? Oh, nah, don't worry about it. They multiply like shouty, asexual rabbits."

The colt, meanwhile, spoke to Dart. "Uh...you kinda...it's sort of like...uh. Magimind explains this really well. You just kinda take all of the pissedness in your brain, make it into like this little ball of screw you and shoot it?"
Elacular
Elacular
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystalite Sat Jun 21, 2014 9:59 pm

Pyro gave Featherbow a quiet nod. "Right. If that's taken care of, I suppose I should... Be..."

He stared off towards the Censor Pen. He could just make out several specks on top of the wall...

"...No. Nonono, don't tell me you foals are that dumb!!" he shouted in panic as he ran all out towards them. If one of them fell in..!

Athletics:

Pyro arrived in due time. Heads turned towards him. Those two! Figures that it would be Berry Blast and Orange Crush. And was that... What was his name. Dart? Without stopping to shout, Pyro's horn lit up as he focused on the ledge. More specifically, the hooves and claws that were holding the delinquents up to it, forcing a sort of bubble between them and the wall, hopefully pushing tem towards the outside...

Arcana:
Crystalite
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Back to top Go down

Post  Cardbo Sat Jun 21, 2014 10:30 pm

Elacular wrote:

The colt, meanwhile, spoke to Dart. "Uh...you kinda...it's sort of like...uh. Magimind explains this really well. You just kinda take all of the pissedness in your brain, make it into like this little ball of screw you and shoot it?"

Crystalite wrote:

Pyro arrived in due time. Heads turned towards him. Those two! Figures that it would be Berry Blast and Orange Crush. And was that... What was his name. Dart? Without stopping to shout, Pyro's horn lit up as he focused on the ledge. More specifically, the hooves and claws that were holding the delinquents up to it, forcing a sort of bubble between them and the wall, hopefully pushing tem towards the outside...

Dart, not really paying attention to the two being telekinetically pulled off the wall. "Hey Sarge! Can you teach us to shoot things with our minds?"
Cardbo
Cardbo

Back to top Go down

Post  Elacular Sat Jun 21, 2014 10:33 pm

Pyro's telekinesis easily knocked Orange Crush off the ledge, but Berry Blast just barely managed to hold on by frantically flapping her wings. When Crush tried to grab onto her, though, the weight was too much and they crashed to the ground. "Owwwww..." the Pegasus groaned. "Cruuuush, can you break your butt in a mindscape?"

Crush sat up and looked nervously up at Pyro, smiling weakly. "uh...I think we might find out real soon. Hi Sargent."
Elacular
Elacular
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystalite Sat Jun 21, 2014 10:56 pm

"Don't you 'Hi Sargeant' me!" the counselor barked at them, using his TK to right them onto their feet. "You nearly killed yourselves! Yeah, Censors are small and puny, but a swarm the big," he shouted as he pointed at the pen, "Will buck you out of existence before you can say 'NO'! You two get back to the Memory Farm before I buck you there!" he said, pointing again at the two interlopers.

Persuasion:
Crystalite
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Back to top Go down

Post  Elacular Sat Jun 21, 2014 11:03 pm

As soon as Pyro finishes his tirade, Crush hauls ass for the Emotional Baggage claim. Berry yelled after him: "What-no! Get back here, Crush! I...I, uh..." she glared up at Pyro, ruffling her feathers to look bigger, but her knees were visibly quaking. "Uh...I'm gonna leave now, but it's just to take care of my brother, okay? I'm not running from you!" she then ran after Crush as fast as her legs could move.
Elacular
Elacular
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  ZamuelNow Sat Jun 21, 2014 11:24 pm

Looking at Pyro, Marsh asked "So, the censors are dangerous, aren't they Sergeant?"
ZamuelNow
ZamuelNow

Back to top Go down

Post  Cardbo Sun Jun 22, 2014 1:09 am

"Come on Sarge. Teach us something."
Cardbo
Cardbo

Back to top Go down

Post  GamerGoddessDin Sun Jun 22, 2014 2:35 am

*Grey started to look a bit nervous when she overheard what Censors were supposed to do* 'Probably shouldn't have done that...'

Can Grey hide her nervousness?:
GamerGoddessDin
GamerGoddessDin
Very Important Pony
Very Important Pony

http://gameplayersdream.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystalite Sun Jun 22, 2014 9:38 am

Pyro turned to the trio on the ground. "You three didn't know any better, and at least you weren't on the wall. But yes, I am going to teach you something," he said in a less frightening tone. "Have any of you seen a swarm of ants overwhelming a larger creature? That's how Censors typically work. A Censor isn't a problem. Five Censors might not even be a problem if they're little ones. But there's never just a Censor. Or even just five. A group can overwhelm even a veteran. And if they need to they can replicate fast enough to put Parasprites to shame. So be wary of Censors," he said warningly. "Every healthy brain you enter will have them. The ones that don't have their own dangers. Featherbow pens them up here during mind dives like this one, but most of the rest of us will not. For now? Leave them alone, they're miserable enough without you sitting out here tormenting them."
Crystalite
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Back to top Go down

Post  ZamuelNow Sun Jun 22, 2014 11:47 am

"How do we deal with them in the minds where they aren't pinned up?"
ZamuelNow
ZamuelNow

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystalite Sun Jun 22, 2014 12:11 pm

Pyro seemed to consider that for a moment. "That's a good question! Sadly, Closure said I shouldn't talk to campers about the myriads of ways to kill a pony. I always end up just talking all day... But most of them work on Censors too. So tell you what, why don't you consider the issue a while and get back to me later. In the meanwhile, didn't I tell you to watch Miracle? Where has he got off to?"
Crystalite
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Back to top Go down

Post  Cardbo Sun Jun 22, 2014 12:25 pm

"Wasn't Miracle just back there?" Dart turns around to look.

Perception:
Cardbo
Cardbo

Back to top Go down

Post  Elacular Sun Jun 22, 2014 1:30 pm

Pyro:

Miracle is, in fact, behind you, as is Levia. He's been oddly quiet around here and he looks curiously up at Pyro. "M'okay. Levia is too. Who's the other one in there? I can feel her. Is she okay? I think I hurt her when I was screaming.
Elacular
Elacular
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Quietkal Sun Jun 22, 2014 2:28 pm

Cloud stares at the Sergeant for a moment, before half-asking half-stating-unbelievably, "You want us to think of ways to kill a pony?"
Quietkal
Quietkal
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystalite Sun Jun 22, 2014 3:13 pm

Pyro elected to answer Miracle first. Carefully. "Don't worry about it. Unlike then rest of you she's supposed to be there, where she's safer."

It was probably stretching it a bit, but he wasn't sure how much Featherbow wanted to share about "her". And Pyro had no desire to be hit by the Hoof of God.

He then turned to the pegasus. "...No. I want you to think of how you, Cloud Hopper, are going to kill a Censor the first time you get attacked by one. Censors aren't ponies. They're just vulnerable to some of the same things and live in the same brain. And they will kill you if you let them, so I hope you have a plan by the time you enter Magimind's 'scape."
Crystalite
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Back to top Go down

Post  GamerGoddessDin Sun Jun 22, 2014 3:15 pm

*Upon hearing Pyro say that the ways to deal with Censors are the same as ways to kill ponies Grey lost her composure a bit.*

OOC:
GamerGoddessDin
GamerGoddessDin
Very Important Pony
Very Important Pony

http://gameplayersdream.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Cardbo Mon Jun 23, 2014 1:46 pm

Dart senses a grim mood and tries to change the subject. "Sarge, can you tell us about the spiderwebs?"
Cardbo
Cardbo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 23 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17 ... 23  Next