Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brandon Sanderson

3 posters

Go down

Brandon Sanderson Empty Brandon Sanderson

Post  TheCavalry Sat Apr 05, 2014 8:32 pm

Thought I'd promote one of my favourite fandoms- anyone here read Brandon Sanderson?

If you haven't heard of him, Brandon is a writer of fantasy. He was responsible for finishing the Wheel of Time series following Robert Jordan's death, but he's also written many of his own fantasy books. In particular, he is a world builder par excellence; his books have some of the deepest, most well-thought out worlds and magic systems that I've ever seen in a fantasy series.

If you haven't read him,mi highly recommend it. My favourite book of his, Warbreaker, is actually available-for free- from his website, and if you're a fan of epic fantasy, he recently completed the second novel in a planned 10-book fantasy epic, the Stormlight Archive.
TheCavalry
TheCavalry
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Brandon Sanderson Empty Re: Brandon Sanderson

Post  Stairc -Dan Felder Sat Apr 05, 2014 8:42 pm

Thanks. I'm always looking for more inspiration and fantasy authors. I tend to go through a book every few days.
Stairc -Dan Felder
Stairc -Dan Felder
Lead Designer
Lead Designer

Back to top Go down

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Sat Apr 05, 2014 10:23 pm

Sigh. I love fantasy, in all forms, but I never have enough money to buy books, so of course I'm limited to what the local library has to stock, and I've gotta tell ya-

TheCavalry wrote:My favourite book of his, Warbreaker, is actually available-for free- from his website

...well screw that noise man I'm readin' this
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum