Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wanderlust: Equestrian Nights

+4
sunbeam
Elacular
Dusk Raven
Crystalite
8 posters

Page 21 of 39 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 39  Next

Go down

Wanderlust: Equestrian Nights - Page 21 Empty Re: Wanderlust: Equestrian Nights

Post  sunbeam Wed Dec 10, 2014 1:53 pm

Bubbling Spring pushes down several possible answers and opts for another technical truth. "...Meditating? I needed someplace quiet."
sunbeam
sunbeam
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystalite Wed Dec 10, 2014 6:37 pm

"WAAAAAIIIIT!!"

Quite unexpectedly, a small, yellow coated filly comes bursting through the crowd, gasping for breath as she stumbles towards you, carrying a pair of saddlebags, a small cauldron, and a pink bow keeping her equally pink mane in check. She makes the last few steps and collapses in a tired heap at Bubbling Spring's feet.
Crystalite
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbeam Wed Dec 10, 2014 8:24 pm

Bubbling Spring sighs, lifting the filly up with is magic. "What are you doing here, kid?" He asks, hesitating to glance at Lavender. "Way to make my life complicated, kid." He pauses for a moment trying to remember the filly's name. "...Apple Bloom! right. Apple Bloom, what are you doing here?"
sunbeam
sunbeam
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystalite Wed Dec 10, 2014 10:24 pm

The filly doesn't resist Spring's magic. She does reach into the saddlebag to pull out a book, dropping it on the ground.

"Ah thought... You'd want that," she says in a country drawl in between gasps. "Wha' with... you an'... an' all..."

The book lands title-side up, turning out to be "Quick Tick's Thesaurus for Poets and Songwriters".
Crystalite
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbeam Wed Dec 10, 2014 10:41 pm

Bubbling Spring looks blankly at Applebloom. "I am neither a poet nor a songwriter. I set things on fire. Why do I want this book?"
sunbeam
sunbeam
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystalite Wed Dec 10, 2014 11:29 pm

Apple Bloom appears to have regained her breath by now. "To set Zecora on fire, of course," she said, as if it was obvious. "If ya know what Ah mean."

((This why solos are done over PM. I'm just loving how this conversation makes sense to me and sunbeam, but is a complete non-sequitor to everyone else.))
Crystalite
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbeam Wed Dec 10, 2014 11:44 pm

Bubbling Spring is suddenly very thankful for how well his blue coat covers crimson blush. "I am...moderately surprised that you know what you mean." He looks at the book awkwardly for a moment before stowing it in his saddlebag, hoping he doesn't crush any vegetables. "I'll hold onto the book." He says, abruptly setting Applebloom back down and pushing her towards the end of the station. "Off you go, now." How did she know where I was? Discord is partially behind this. He decides with a sigh.

OOC:
sunbeam
sunbeam
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystalite Wed Dec 10, 2014 11:56 pm

Apple Bloom flops over, refusing to be pushed. "Nope. It's nahce an' warm here..."

At that moment a pony on the engine starts shouting. "ALL ABOARD WHO'S COMIN' ABOARD!"
Crystalite
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbeam Thu Dec 11, 2014 12:21 am

Bubbling Spring looks around, then hastily lifts Apple Bloom up to the top of the stairs leading into the ticket office. "Try not to get crushed!" He calls to her, before moving towards the train. "C'mon, everyone! It's travel time."
sunbeam
sunbeam
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Dusk Raven Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:26 am

Skill Check:

Wandering Eye notes the blush, and that combined with a bit of thought on how a book of poetry might set a mare on fire, he smiled slightly, trying his best to hide it. He proceeded onto the train, checking on the Twins as he did so.
Dusk Raven
Dusk Raven
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  mjh6 Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:36 am

"Yay! Let's go!" Lavender had been on trains before, but never with the tickets and the seats and not having to hide!

ooc:
mjh6
mjh6
Newbie Designer
Newbie Designer

Back to top Go down

Post  Telebiscuit Jen Thu Dec 11, 2014 10:25 pm

Spoiler:

During the brief meeting with the farm filly, the Twins keep their attention on them. Once its done though, Soft watches where this 'Applebloom' goes next, wondering where she came from, and then has her attention stolen by Wandering as they board the train. Meanwhile, Water comes up along Bubbling spring and shoot shim a look. "So what was all that about? Who's 'Zuh Korra?'?" She asks wryly, mimicking Applebloom's tone.
Telebiscuit Jen
Telebiscuit Jen
Very Special Somepony
Very Special Somepony

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbeam Fri Dec 12, 2014 3:02 pm

Bubbling Spring turns a still deeper shade of crimson. "Um, she's a zebra...who lives in the Everfree." He pauses awkwardly trying to decide what to say about her. He eventually decides to just say "She makes good soup."
sunbeam
sunbeam
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystalite Sun Dec 14, 2014 1:46 pm

((Let's get moving, then.))

With that, the group of friends boarded the train with Taffy Stretch to see Fillydelphia...

The next morning

Fillydelphia proved to be a bustling city, much larger than Ponyville (If, proportionately, much less busy). One significant difference, however, was that the outskirts seemed to be covered in a thick, green stuff, including the tracks leading in; as such, getting through took a while as the train slowed down. Nevertheless, the train pulled in without further incident, permitting the party to debark.

"I need to pick some things up at home before we go," Taffy Stretch says upon leaving the station. "You guys can come if you want, or you can go do your thing, I guess."
Crystalite
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbeam Sun Dec 14, 2014 4:34 pm

"Hey, wait!" Bubbling Spring calls out, stretching his legs and almost collapsing when he waves a hoof at Taffy Stretch. "What was that green gunk on the rails?"
sunbeam
sunbeam
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystalite Sun Dec 14, 2014 4:43 pm

"I don't know," Taffy says with a shrug. "It wasn't here when I left. Ask around, I guess: I'm going to, but I'm going home first."
Crystalite
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Back to top Go down

Post  Dusk Raven Sun Dec 14, 2014 5:26 pm

"Either option works for me, though with unknown variables present - like this green stuff - I suggest we stay together." Wandering Eye looks around curiously at the green stuff. "But first, I need to find a bathroom." He goes off to find a nearby lavatory...
Dusk Raven
Dusk Raven
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Telebiscuit Jen Sun Dec 14, 2014 10:41 pm

"Ok..." The twins watch him leave, then nod to each other. "We'll go with you," Soft says to Taffy, "We can find out more about whats going on along the way." "Yeah, besides I don't think we'll all get eaten if we're apart for a little bit." They start to follow Taffy away from the train.
Telebiscuit Jen
Telebiscuit Jen
Very Special Somepony
Very Special Somepony

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbeam Mon Dec 15, 2014 1:23 am

"It'd probably scare the life out of him if he came back and we were all gone." Bubbling Spring says casually to Lavender. "Want to try it?"
sunbeam
sunbeam
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystalite Mon Dec 15, 2014 5:45 pm

Wandering Eye manages to find a bathroom nearby. ((He's going to be a bit, IC. There are reasons for this.))

The Steam Twins, meanwhile, follow Taffy Stretch down several streets. At one point, while waiting on a train to cross the road, they see a tan mare in a red vest, busily scraping the green stuff off a wall into a plastic bucket: a perfect oppurtunity to ask a question...

Last edited by Crystalite on Mon Dec 15, 2014 5:52 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : iDerp.)
Crystalite
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Back to top Go down

Post  mjh6 Mon Dec 15, 2014 7:30 pm

Lavender giggled. "Sure!"
mjh6
mjh6
Newbie Designer
Newbie Designer

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbeam Mon Dec 15, 2014 8:51 pm

Bubbling Spring looks around. "Well. I was planning on following Taffy Stretch, but we already seem to have lost her. I say we go down...this road, and keep going until we see something interest." He says, walking in the general direction he was already facing and looking around. "Like more of that green gunk."
sunbeam
sunbeam
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystalite Tue Dec 16, 2014 12:42 pm

Bubbling Spring and Lavender Rain

The direction Bubbling Spring picked seems to lead towards the edge of the city: as the two of you walk, there's more green gook, and more ponies cleaning it: most of them do not seem worried about the dangers of the gook, wearing only red vests (Marking them as clean-up ponies) and the occasional rubber boots. The clean-up seems to consist of scraping it off of walls and streets and into plastic buckets...

Wandering Eye

As you leave the bathroom, Wandering Eye comes face-to-face with another stallion. He has a red mane and coat, and his Cutie Mark consists of the Tragedy/Comedy masks. He is also wearing an orange scarf, and has a nasty scar over one eye.

"Whoops! Excuse me," he says in a mildly Transatlantic accent, backing off quickly. "Just off to the loo... Although. I don't suppose you've seen a little filly around here? Purple coat, turquoise mane? No doubt carrying a stuffed bear?"
Crystalite
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Back to top Go down

Post  mjh6 Tue Dec 16, 2014 3:39 pm

Lavender was still a bit groggy from the train ride, but seeing the goop caught her interest. She had seen a lot of goop when he was working as Master's "assistant" SOmetimes he was using the goop in experiments, and sometimes the failed experiments turned into goop. This goop was probably nothing like them, but still... Lavender repressed a shiver, and Teddy hugged her silently.

She turned to Bubbling, and said, a bit too cheerfully, "What do you think it is?"

mjh6
mjh6
Newbie Designer
Newbie Designer

Back to top Go down

Post  Dusk Raven Tue Dec 16, 2014 9:07 pm

"A stuffed bear?" Wandering Eye repeats, the description reminding him of Lavender. "Come to think of it, I think I have. ...Out of curiosity, why do you ask?"
Dusk Raven
Dusk Raven
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 39 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 39  Next