Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Poniverse] Crystal Symphony [Adventure Campaign] [FULL]

+8
Senshuken
A1C Bronymous
GreyVestibule
Doc pseudopolis
Reaver
Elacular
mjh6
Crystalite
12 posters

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

[Poniverse] Crystal Symphony [Adventure Campaign] [FULL] - Page 9 Empty Re: [Poniverse] Crystal Symphony [Adventure Campaign] [FULL]

Post  Doc pseudopolis Tue Jan 27, 2015 6:26 pm

Someone remind me to finish up the combat build for Bonham, I fear it may be needed atleast for a hopeless boss fight.

Doc pseudopolis
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

[Poniverse] Crystal Symphony [Adventure Campaign] [FULL] - Page 9 Empty Re: [Poniverse] Crystal Symphony [Adventure Campaign] [FULL]

Post  Crystalite Tue Jan 27, 2015 10:57 pm

Nyaaah, I still have both magic points. I'm quite sure between that and The Stare that Blitz can Cuteness Overload her way out of combat if need be. Or anything else for that matter.
Crystalite
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Back to top Go down

Post  GreyVestibule Thu Jan 29, 2015 11:14 am

I apologize for not responding sooner, I'll try to post once I'm off work.

In the meantime just wanted to give a little nudge to Bronymous about giving the names in your post a second look over because u t looks like you swapped whisper do oasis at the start, and oasis whisper at the end. Unless I'm missing something ._.'
GreyVestibule
GreyVestibule
Very Important Pony
Very Important Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  A1C Bronymous Thu Jan 29, 2015 1:52 pm

The first one was a mistake, fixed. The other times I was talking about Whisper, and to Whisper, indicating she could/might/maybe thinks they're still dating (because he hasn't told her), and also that she and catbell lady should get a move on.
A1C Bronymous
A1C Bronymous
Air Commander, Equestrian Armies Pegasus Corps, Eastern Skies Command

Back to top Go down

Post  TheCavalry Thu Jan 29, 2015 8:35 pm

It's not a cat-

Wait. Damn. I didn't describe it, did I?
I'll inc,due that in my next GM post (after Grey), but for now, it's a lot larger than an ordinary bell on a collar.

Also, on the topic of things I take for granted:
I mentioned Diamondia. For those who don't follow them, Diamondia is a location that appears in the comics, though I'm taking a lot of liberties with it. Common knowledge stuff for characters is that it exists, and is a kingdom of Diamond Dogs. Anymore than that needs rolls.
TheCavalry
TheCavalry
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  A1C Bronymous Thu Jan 29, 2015 9:26 pm

Ok, so obviously its been a while since the characters were set, so I just spent 10 minutes scouring the thread to see where I said I was done with mine; this is due to the fact that I looked at my sheet and it seemed that I had completely forgotten to change DKs combat build, but it turned out we started at level 4. I need to know, though, how much gold are we supposed to have? 5000 or 6000? And also are we supposed to have destinies already? and also what was the Element I settled on, Generosity?

Btw, the only reason this happened was because I was looking up his stats so I could ask if Trixie was still the queen of Diamondia.
History: 14+8=22

EDIT: Oh NOW I see what you meant about the mix ups. In that case I'm going to edit my post just a little bit.
A1C Bronymous
A1C Bronymous

Back to top Go down

Post  GreyVestibule Thu Jan 29, 2015 11:07 pm

I need to know, though, how much gold are we supposed to have? 5000 or 6000?
According to the handbook, Level 4 has 6000 Gold to work with, and I don't think there's been any house ruling on that, so I think it's safe to go with that.

And also are we supposed to have destinies already?
The GM said we could have destinies, yep.

and also what was the Element I settled on, Generosity?

Looking at the sheets, I'm seeing...

Lark: Magic
Blitz Load: Laughter
Silver Tongue: Kindness
Shimmering Oasis: Tenacity
Bonham: Loyalty

I see murmurings of you talking about taking Generosity earlier, and it looks like there was some stuff going on with relation to finding an Honesty player later as a seventh, so I think it's safe to say Generosity is what you were settling on.
GreyVestibule
GreyVestibule
Very Important Pony
Very Important Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  A1C Bronymous Thu Jan 29, 2015 11:26 pm

In that case, I'm off to the item shop because I have 1000 gold to spend. Also, Destinies still suck, so how would you feel about having Oasis team up as DK's Dynamic Duo partner?
Dynamic Duo:
A1C Bronymous
A1C Bronymous

Back to top Go down

Post  GreyVestibule Fri Jan 30, 2015 12:03 am

Hm... I rather like the idea of that actually. I find it both amusing and fascinating to think of Door and Oasis suddenly getting the chemistry to work so well with each other and have the at-will telepathy. The later stages of the destiny actually seem really cool with the sharing of abilities, makes me think of what Oasis was wondering on earlier with them sharing dance moves.

And happy spending!
GreyVestibule
GreyVestibule
Very Important Pony
Very Important Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  A1C Bronymous Fri Jan 30, 2015 12:08 am

Ok, I'll do that then. Also, I bought Soldier's vest, so now as long as I have Temp hp (which I have 4 of to start with) I also have resist 5.
A1C Bronymous
A1C Bronymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Doc pseudopolis Wed Feb 04, 2015 4:22 am

So what does everyone think is up with this Nightmare Moon? I mean isn't Luna currently in a meeting with Cadence?

Doc pseudopolis
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  GreyVestibule Fri Feb 06, 2015 5:44 pm

This Nightmare Moon is a fully realized and physically independant split personality of Luna

[Poniverse] Crystal Symphony [Adventure Campaign] [FULL] - Page 9 Mlh06e

In all seriousness, I'm guessing Cadence asked Luna for a little time to get out of her Metal getup, and so Luna is taking advantage of the extra time to conspire.
GreyVestibule
GreyVestibule
Very Important Pony
Very Important Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Senshuken Sat Feb 07, 2015 12:49 am

Maybe people are just overthinking it a little bit.

It's fully possible that he is merely using the title 'Nightmare Moon' as something of an insult to throw Luna off. Politics and all of that.
Senshuken
Senshuken
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  TheCavalry Sat Feb 07, 2015 8:36 am

Hey! So!

I'm working on the GM post. But I have to leave shortly, so rather than post it all at once -you know, like a normal person- I'm going to get as much as I can done, then fill in the other sections afterwards. I'll leave a message here/PM people when their part is up.
Sorry for the procrastination on my part.
TheCavalry
TheCavalry
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Senshuken Sat Feb 07, 2015 8:56 am

It's fine. Gods know I've had to do it before.
Senshuken
Senshuken
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Copper Rose Sun Feb 08, 2015 2:37 am

So, you guys remember how I stated interest some time ago? Well, DM and I have been talking, and...
TheCavalry wrote:There is a space, and I'd love to have you!

There is a little bit of a snag, since I've kind of set some things "up", just in case an Honesty player never joined, but it's stuff I can work around and hand wave to explain, so...
Yeah, a PC Honesty would be cool!
I have a link to the character sheet here if you want to view my progress (feel free to leave comments directly on the Doc), though as of this post it has nothing more than a pony name attached. Because I'm working from a sketch and not a set of abilities I have in mind, I would love to have some suggestions on what I might take, stuff I might not have thought of taking. This is going to be your party member, after all, and you guys know what you need.
Copper Rose
Copper Rose
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  A1C Bronymous Sun Feb 08, 2015 3:59 am

Be sure to take the Ability that lets you post more than once a month. I know your other characters are lacking that and its been a hindrance to you in the past. Me damn it, Twi
A1C Bronymous
A1C Bronymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystalite Sun Feb 08, 2015 3:16 pm

I have no comment on abilities, but if you can justify being in the castle then I would love it if Blitz ran into him in the hallway.
Crystalite
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Back to top Go down

Post  Copper Rose Sun Feb 08, 2015 5:18 pm

Blitz and Blast, great. Anyway, would it be appropriate for Blast (and maybe sister) to be outside the door just as Blitz exits?

As for why Blast is in the castle, would it be reasonable to say that the twins are the children of a noble? (I'm not 100% clear on what's going on, so please correct me)
Copper Rose
Copper Rose
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystalite Sun Feb 08, 2015 9:19 pm

Short version: the Crystal Empire is basically having the biggest concert ever. As such, musicians from everywhere (And I do mean everywhere) are gathering to perform. Including Blitz, incidentally.
Crystalite
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Back to top Go down

Post  TheCavalry Mon Feb 09, 2015 9:51 pm

Finally -finally- fully updated! Sorry for the delay, everyone!
TheCavalry
TheCavalry
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Senshuken Thu Feb 12, 2015 12:22 am

TheCavalry wrote:Finally -finally- fully updated! Sorry for the delay, everyone!

It's fine Cavalry. You can't rush art.
Senshuken
Senshuken
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Doc pseudopolis Thu Feb 12, 2015 2:34 pm

Crystalite wrote:Short version: the Crystal Empire is basically having the biggest concert ever. As such, musicians from everywhere (And I do mean everywhere) are gathering to perform. Including Blitz, incidentally.
The party, or rather players, currently consists of: an Organist (Blitz), an actor/singer (Silver), a mechanic/effects tech (Lark), a saddle arabian dancer (Oasis), a back-up dancer (Door) and a Roadie (Bonham). So not just musicians.

Doc pseudopolis
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  TheCavalry Fri Feb 13, 2015 7:56 pm

I direct ya'll to the absences thread.

Hopefully shouldn't be too long, but I'll make a GM post when stuff is back up to speed on my ends. Sorry for the delay
TheCavalry
TheCavalry
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Copper Rose Sun Feb 15, 2015 2:39 pm

Quick question: how soon should I worry about having my combat build finished?

Also, Quick Question could make an interesting pony name.
Copper Rose
Copper Rose
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum