Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wanderlust: Equestrian Nights, Part II

5 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

Wanderlust: Equestrian Nights, Part II - Page 7 Empty Re: Wanderlust: Equestrian Nights, Part II

Post  Paper Shadow Sun Sep 13, 2015 8:39 pm

Scorch glances over the blueprints...

(General Knowledge: 3 (Roll) + 6 (Skill) + 2 (Level) = 11)

Scorch gives off a whistle. "That's big. Whatever it is. I don't know what the magic stuff is, but I think this'll get you guys noticed alright."
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Wanderlust: Equestrian Nights, Part II - Page 7 Empty Re: Wanderlust: Equestrian Nights, Part II

Post  Crystalite Tue Sep 15, 2015 8:15 pm

"Oh yes. It's quite ambitious, and conveniently, it's nearly complete. It was going to be for me," she explains, flipping the blueprint over to show a portrait on the reverse side. "To be perfectly honest, I prefer my old one, but I couldn't convince them not to. So I'm going to loan you the Royal Airship," she continues, gesturing to the portrait of the enormous, elaborate blimp that you can only assume must be the intended results of the blueprints.

"We'll be leaving the day after tomorrow. I can arrange for just about anything else you might need before then. Just tell me and I'll see to it."
Crystalite
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystalite Tue Oct 20, 2015 9:07 pm

((Shameless double post!))

Several days later, luggage was packed, finishing touches were made, misunderstandings were cleared up, and the Royal Airship, the E.A.S. Harmonious made its grand virgin flight.

Several faces have joined the party - Princess Twilight has joined the voyage to ensure smooth sailing, and the dragoness Violet has been entrusted to the able claws of Scorch. One face has left, to the sadness and dismay of several - a simple note being the only goodbye left behind by Bubbling Spring, the unicorn, who has elected to seek safety in the Everfree forest for reasons unstated.

A small, well hidden hatch was found aboard the Harmonious through the diligent efforts of Wandering Eye - while nothing has been found beneath, its presence has caused some not insignificant concern on the parts of both the Princess (who is uncertain about its purpose) and the chief foreman behind the airship (who is baffled as to how it got there).

The flight, as whole, as deemed successful in spite of these happenings, and the party lands in Canterlot, smoothly, safely, and very publicly, generating quite a bit of excitement among the local populace as the unloading of Princess, party, crew, and various other cargo commences...
Crystalite
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Tue Oct 20, 2015 9:29 pm

With the airship landed successfully, Scorch emerges from the ship and onto the deck with sunglasses, a straw hat (ruined slightly by his spikes), and an unbuttoned blue and white floral shirt accompanying his usually chains. He stretches in the sun for a bit, before proclaiming to himself "Ah, Canterlot! I'm back!" He turns his head behind him into the ship to see who else was around...
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  Telebiscuit Jen Sat Oct 24, 2015 3:27 pm

The twins both sit inside the main cabin. Water is looking out the windows serenely, while Soft holds her head in her hooves- airsick from the lengthier flight. She groans softly, and Water just pats her back.
Telebiscuit Jen
Telebiscuit Jen
Very Special Somepony
Very Special Somepony

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7