Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Canpaign of Jokers

+3
Quietkal
elfowlgirl
Xel Unknown
7 posters

Page 25 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next

Go down

Canpaign of Jokers - Page 25 Empty Re: Canpaign of Jokers

Post  Doc pseudopolis Tue Oct 30, 2012 12:54 am

Klaue sits down on his haunches.
"If you two guys wouldn't mind I could use something to settle my stomach and somewhere to doze."

Last edited by Doc pseudopolis on Tue Oct 30, 2012 12:55 am; edited 1 time in total

Doc pseudopolis
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  elfowlgirl Tue Oct 30, 2012 12:55 am

Xel Unknown wrote:
elfowlgirl wrote:The rest of the goo passes through Scroll harmlessly. "I have never been so glad to be dead."
"You're going to be less happy after I give you your check up... You got the worst of this..." The Changeling comments and started to prepare her magic on Scroll.

He looked at her inquisitively. "Worst of what?"
elfowlgirl
elfowlgirl
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

http://elfowlgirl.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  The Warrior of Many Faces Tue Oct 30, 2012 12:55 am

Ramsus wrote:Ersa "helps" those cleaning her by lighting herself on fire. (In a good non-self damaging way.)

Quarrel stares at the burning bird. "Shiiiiiny..."
The Warrior of Many Faces
Element of Harmony

Location : In my Doomed Fortress of Doomy Doom (tm), plotting to conquer the world!

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Tue Oct 30, 2012 12:57 am

Ramsus wrote:Ersa "helps" those cleaning her by lighting herself on fire. (In a good non-self damaging way.)
"No don't!" The Pegasus mutters before the goo that was on Ersa ends up turning into navy blue smoke that the Half-dragon then shoots lighting at to make it all fall to the ground turning into a rock-like blue cloud thing. "Great... And Disorderly isn't around to charge this with chaos... That's not good"
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

http://us3.herozerogame.com/?resource_request=23219_2_1

Back to top Go down

Post  The Warrior of Many Faces Tue Oct 30, 2012 12:59 am

Xel Unknown wrote:
"No don't!" The Pegasus mutters before the goo that was on Ersa ends up turning into navy blue smoke that the Half-dragon then shoots lighting at to make it all fall to the ground turning into a rock-like blue cloud thing. "Great... And Disorderly isn't around to charge this with chaos... That's not good"

"Did somepony say chaos?!" Quarrel exclaims excitedly.
Element of Harmony

Location : In my Doomed Fortress of Doomy Doom (tm), plotting to conquer the world!

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Tue Oct 30, 2012 1:00 am

elfowlgirl wrote:He looked at her inquisitively. "Worst of what?"
A magical square seems to slowly and painfully pass threw the ghost... Knocking out a LOT of goo that was somehow bonded to inside of Scroll's very soul... "...that..."
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Tue Oct 30, 2012 1:05 am

The Warrior of Many Faces wrote:"Did somepony say chaos?!" Quarrel exclaims excitedly.
"Oh lucky us... By chance you know how to supercharge this little puffball with the JUST RIGHT amount of chaos without ten seconds?" The Half-Dragon asked picking up a the blue rock-smoke-ball and showing it to Quarrel. "Too much chaos, we end up with more smooze... To little... And worse happens... Just right... Everyone is safe."

(Arcana Check if Quarrel attempts to save the day.)
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  The Warrior of Many Faces Tue Oct 30, 2012 1:14 am

Xel Unknown wrote:
The Warrior of Many Faces wrote:"Did somepony say chaos?!" Quarrel exclaims excitedly.
"Oh lucky us... By chance you know how to supercharge this little puffball with the JUST RIGHT amount of chaos without ten seconds?" The Half-Dragon asked picking up a the blue rock-smoke-ball and showing it to Quarrel. "Too much chaos, we end up with more smooze... To little... And worse happens... Just right... Everyone is safe."

(Arcana Check if Quarrel attempts to save the day.)

"And if nopony does anything?" she demands.
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Tue Oct 30, 2012 1:18 am

Then the smoke-rock starts to float out of The Pegasus' hooves and he zapps it again with more electricity. "I'll have to keep doing that, until somepony tries something. But if you pull it off, we get a good shockwave of chaos... Disorderly always normally does this, but hey, if you think he's better with chaos then you be... I won't blame you for not tryin'..."
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Tue Oct 30, 2012 1:31 am

Doc pseudopolis wrote:Klaue sits down on his haunches.
"If you two guys wouldn't mind I could use something to settle my stomach and somewhere to doze."
"Once you're clean I'll lead you all to the hospical to recover and make sure you'll fully without any signs of smooze in any of your systems." The changeling said trying to remain calm with the other issue that her friend was dealing with right this second.
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  The Warrior of Many Faces Tue Oct 30, 2012 1:31 am

Xel Unknown wrote:Then the smoke-rock starts to float out of The Pegasus' hooves and he zapps it again with more electricity. "I'll have to keep doing that, until somepony tries something. But if you pull it off, we get a good shockwave of chaos... Disorderly always normally does this, but hey, if you think he's better with chaos then you be... I won't blame you for not tryin'..."

"Hmmm..." Quarrel strikes a thoughtful pose. "Do I go for the risky option that might create tons of chaos... or go for the safer option where I get to see the Smooze continually zapped?"

She smirks evilly. "Ah, screw it, it's too much fun to see that thing constantly zapped." She glances at the pegasus. "Make sure it hurts."
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Tue Oct 30, 2012 1:36 am

"You're smarter then Disorderly, I can only respect that... Normally comments like that get him jumping at doing stuff. He's a big sucker to do anything when his chaoshood is challenged." The Half-Dragon chuckles as he then does goes back to zapping the smooze cloud. "Oh I'm sure it hurts the thing, even normal smooze blobs seem to feel pain by these zaps, when their nearby..."
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Tue Oct 30, 2012 1:45 am

Ersa studies the zapping, "Hmmm, that's a handy trick." already trying to puzzle it out. "If it is not too much trouble, may I partake of some of your energy? No need to hold back if you have the energy to spare."

Using 1/4th Dragon on the Cloud Side to make Ersa immune to electricity. Also....RP excuse for these dragon related abilities, yay!
Ramsus
Ramsus

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Tue Oct 30, 2012 1:47 am

The Half-Dragon tilts his head inbetween Smooze Cloud zaps and fires some at the Phoenix... Figuring out, what the hay?
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Tue Oct 30, 2012 1:50 am

For the first time Ersa's half-cloud status is readily apparent as the lightning courses through her a roils around as if jumping from cloud to cloud inside of her and even gives off little cracks of thunder. She then opens her mouth and.... nothing comes out. "Hmmm. Trickier than it looks. I'm sure I will puzzle it out eventually. Thank you... I'm sorry I don't think I got your name."
Ramsus
Ramsus

Back to top Go down

Post  Quietkal Tue Oct 30, 2012 1:52 am

Xel Unknown wrote:"Blame Niv-Mizzet..." The Giant Beeforged Pony mutters, in a way only Gears could understand.
Gears jumps at this, and runs onto the massive pony's muzzle, talking excitedly as he goes, still ignoring whatever is going on with the smooze cloud-rock.
"So you know Niv-Mizzet? Because I've sort of been looking for him since...always. Well, as far as I can remember at least. And given my patchy memory that's probably not very far...but still! Niv-Mizzet!"
((The logic behind going onto the muzzle is for a face-to-face conversation. Too lazy to commandeer the flying cart (which has probably fallen apart by now anyway), and it's a thing from other giant robots in other movies and such.))
Quietkal
Quietkal
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  Doc pseudopolis Tue Oct 30, 2012 1:53 am

Xel Unknown wrote:
Doc pseudopolis wrote:Klaue sits down on his haunches.
"Once you're clean I'll lead you all to the hospical to recover and make sure you'll fully without any signs of smooze in any of your systems." The changeling said trying to remain calm with the other issue that her friend was dealing with right this second.
"Thank you. I am grateful"
Klaue settles down and starts scraping the Smooze off of his sword.

Doc pseudopolis
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Tue Oct 30, 2012 2:00 am

"Full name be Stormy Weather. Just call me Storm..." The Half-Dragon Pegasus states as he gets back to work keeping the Smooze Cloud from being a hassle. "That over there is Leech."

"I'll do what I can to help... But I'm unaware of where he is..." The Beekeeper respons. "What and who be you, by the way? You some sort of 'Bot-Whisperer" like Clockworks is? I must say you seem to be much more skilled than he is..."
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Tue Oct 30, 2012 2:04 am

"A pleasure to meet you Storm. I am Ersa. My apologies about....that." She says, indicating the smooze-cloud-thing with a pointed wing. "Fire so far had been an effective deterrent so it did not occur to me that in this form it might cause complications."
Ramsus
Ramsus

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Tue Oct 30, 2012 2:08 am

Ramsus wrote:"A pleasure to meet you Storm. I am Ersa. My apologies about....that." She says, indicating the smooze-cloud-thing with a pointed wing. "Fire so far had been an effective deterrent so it did not occur to me that in this form it might cause complications."
"It's fine really. After all I did say we'd be burning the goo after you all were cleaned... Just didn't tell you all there was bit more to the task then just setting it ablaze." Storm replied as he kept the blue smooze smoke in check.
Doc pseudopolis wrote:"Thank you. I am grateful"
Klaue settles down and starts scraping the Smooze off of his sword.
"Do try to keep the Goo in one big pile..." Leech comments as she works on cleaning off the rest of the party.
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Quietkal Tue Oct 30, 2012 2:21 am

Xel Unknown wrote:
"I'll do what I can to help... But I'm unaware of where he is..." The Beekeeper respons. "What and who be you, by the way? You some sort of 'Bot-Whisperer" like Clockworks is? I must say you seem to be much more skilled than he is..."
"Oh! I'm uh...I'm Grinding Gears. As for what I am...I'm...uh...I'm..." Gears waves a front hoof in front of him, trying to find a word, but just ends up sighing. "I'm not a normal pony. I can't say I'm a...Bot-Whisperer did you say? Yeah...don't know that I'm that...but I suppose that, given how we're talking right now, it's decently likely that I'm one...REGARDLESS, I'm Gears. You're...uh...?"
((I had a bunch of meta jokes in here, but then I almost made an arrow to the knee joke and had to rewrite the post. Make do with the one I left.))
Quietkal
Quietkal
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Tue Oct 30, 2012 2:25 am

"I'm BK-Unit-007." The Giant Robot replied.

((I approve of you not doing an arrow to the knee joke.))
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  The Warrior of Many Faces Tue Oct 30, 2012 2:32 am

Xel Unknown wrote:"You're smarter then Disorderly, I can only respect that... Normally comments like that get him jumping at doing stuff. He's a big sucker to do anything when his chaoshood is challenged." The Half-Dragon chuckles as he then does goes back to zapping the smooze cloud. "Oh I'm sure it hurts the thing, even normal smooze blobs seem to feel pain by these zaps, when their nearby..."

"I wouldn't overestimate my intelligence if I were you," Quarrel warns, a sadistic grin on her face. "I would be inclined to say it's because I have a greater desire to see things hurt. Especially giant blobs of Order-aligned grape marmalade."
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  Quietkal Tue Oct 30, 2012 2:33 am

Xel Unknown wrote:"I'm BK-Unit-007." The Giant Robot replied.
Gears nods. "Right on. Right on. So...do you know anything about that ooze that sang at us and was apparently controlling you? Because I'm still in the dark about that...unless you've got some internal problem that needs attending to first, because I'm not as bad at fixing stuff as my name suggests. I'm actually half-decent." Gears gives the bot a half-smile.
Quietkal
Quietkal
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Tue Oct 30, 2012 2:34 am

The Warrior of Many Faces wrote:
Xel Unknown wrote:"You're smarter then Disorderly, I can only respect that... Normally comments like that get him jumping at doing stuff. He's a big sucker to do anything when his chaoshood is challenged." The Half-Dragon chuckles as he then does goes back to zapping the smooze cloud. "Oh I'm sure it hurts the thing, even normal smooze blobs seem to feel pain by these zaps, when their nearby..."

"I wouldn't overestimate my intelligence if I were you," Quarrel warns, a sadistic grin on her face. "I would be inclined to say it's because I have a greater desire to see things hurt. Especially giant blobs of Order-aligned grape marmalade."
"Now that sounds like a Discordian..." Storm said with a chuckle as he keeps zapping the blob of smoke. "And I personally don't see how the Smooze is "order" but I don't really question what your type thinks."
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next